13. || THIRTEEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer break was over and you were officially starting your last year. No matter how much you actually loved going to school, you would also be more than happy when it was all over and done giving you some freedom to do whatever you want and in your heart you knew what your next move was. You grabbed your bag and headed outside since Chloe was picking you up. "Have fun today" your mom smiled before you left waving at an over excited Chloe who was more than happy to go back to school. Just for one reason; distraction! "Bye" you waved at your mom closing the door behind you catching your best friend jamming out to SHINee as soon as you stepped in. You shrugged. "Why are you listening to SHINee?" "Because, I need to get pabo out of my head". You frowned. "You also know that listening to them is not going to help?" Chloe turned her head to face you. "Eh wrong! Of course it's going help" she lied. "It's therapy!" You nodded. "Okay! Why don't you just admit you're in love with Key?" "Because" Chloe mumbled and started the engine. "Because we live too far apart and he wants different things. We had fun and that's all" she lied once more. "Mhm, whatever you say" you sing songed with your best friend knowing she was lying but you did not want to give her a hard time on the first day at school. While driving to school you decided to skip through some songs and found Big Bang's 'La La La' and turned it up. During your internship at YG Entertainment you got to know them a little since you were working with them from time to time when they were shooting performances and photo shoots. Somehow you all saw them as your big brothers and they treated you like a family member too, but out of all of them you got the closest to TOP and Seungri just because they were both dorky and had the same humor as you. Because you were working with them from time to time you started to memorize some of their songs and the both of you couldn't help but singing along to the song.


As soon as you arrived at school Chloe parked her car and you both stepped out earning some glares here and there. "Why is everyone looking?" Chloe mumbled. "I have no idea" you added as you swung your bag over your shoulder and both headed into the building. It was so crazy to be back in this building all of a sudden after being away for a whole year. Two years of new students arrived and the old classmates who were back in school as well were more than happy to see you. "Lauren?!" Shoshanna shouted running towards you "You're feeling a bit better?" You nodded. "I guess so. Just one more year and we're free to go". "I know right, I can't wait. It's so crazy to see everyone back all of a sudden. So many of us went outside of the US, except for me obviously" Shoshanna ranted. "That's okay" you comforted your best friend. "You got to stay with your boyfriend which is not so bad either right?" "Right, which is actually" and she flashed her ring finger to both you and Chloe. "Shosh?! You're getting married?!" you squealed. Your best friend nodded. "Yes, he proposed this weekend and it was super romantic". "Awe, that is so sweet" Chloe smiled hugging Shoshanna. "Congrats and don't forget to invite your great amigas". Shoshanna shrugged "Are you kidding? Of course I won't. I want you two to be my bridesmaids, because I am not getting married without you two" and hugged both you and Chloe at the same time. "So much love" you sing songed before you all decided to head to your classes. "See you guys later" you smiled waving at both Chloe and Shoshanna before walking into your first class. The first class of the year was just like any other. Pretty much everyone around you went abroad or to the other side of the country to do their internship for the year. Today's theme was mostly about exchanging experiences and finding out where everyone went and you were one of the few who really went to such an unexpected location like Seoul. Because of that you became a target where everyone started firing questions at you. They didn't exactly know why you decided on Asia instead of New York or Paris for that matter. However after you explained to everyone you were fascinated with their sense of fashion and their creativity, they could see why you chose Seoul. After being in the class for two hours straight, another two classes followed afterwards before you were finally released to have your lunch break. Today is such a day where no school work is really done other than catching up because you haven't seen everyone so long, and that was okay, because the teachers were just as curious as the classmates.


The second you walked down the school hall after you put away the books you didn't need any longer, one of your classmates and school friends Adriana approached you. "Lauren?! Wait up!" she smiled as soon as she caught up with you. "I wanted to ask you earlier, but how was Seoul? I know you told a little because Mrs. Carter made us to, but I want to hear the whole story". You looked back at your friend now walking right next to you following you to meet with the rest of your friends with a never ending smile on your face. "It was amazing and I would do it all over again if I had the chance to". "Ah look at that face, you met someone, haven't you?" Adriana asked you not able to control her smile. You nodded "Yes I did" and tucked your hair behind your ear. While you did so, Adriana noticed the ring around your finger that looked like a wedding ring to her or something. Her eyes widened "OMG! Lauren, are you married?" she finally asked surprised never expecting you to take vows so fast and so soon. You chuckled and shook your head. "No of course not silly. If that were the case you probably would have heard about it. Not that I would mind, but it's a little too soon! Nah he gave this ring to me a few days before I left and wanted to assure me that he is going to wait for me until I graduate. I guess it's a relationship ring?!" Adriana's jaw dropped. "Wow! Lauren Daniels has a boyfriend. I still remember you saying that you wanted to stay single until whenever you were finished with school". You giggled. "Yea, I did try to deny it for a long time, but it was driving me crazier instead. It wasn't so easy to ignore my feelings for him really, so hey!" "Good for you" Adriana smiled. "Well, is he cute?" and gave you a little elbow. "What do you think?" You shrugged. "Of course he is! He is so amazing and he is so different compared to all these douche dudes in school". Adriana laughed at your statement. "Yea, you got a point. American guys are annoying, well most of them are anyways. Especially in our classes" she whispered for not all the guys to hear.


"How are things between you and Daniel? You guys are good?" you carefully asked your friend wondering if they were okay since things didn't look so good before you left. Adriana shook her head. "Nah! Two months after you and Chloe left we broke up really. And I guess I decided to stay single for a while now" and let out a sigh. "Unless of course you know some cute single Asians?" You shrugged. "There are plenty of cute ones, trust me" and turned to your friend. "I am sorry about you and Daniel. I thought you two would stay together forever". "Yeah that's what everyone says, but he just doesn't really know what he wants in life and I do, so maybe a break might give him something to think about" Adriana explained. You gave your friend an assuring smile. "Maybe you'll two end up finding each other again soon. Don't give up on it". Adriana nodded. "Yea maybe, don't be surprised if we do!" You laughed "It wouldn't be the first time". "Exactly!" Adriana smiled at you. "So, now I am curious! Photo please?!" You took your phone out of your pocket and showed her your background image which was one of you and Jonghyun kissing each other while he looked in the camera and you looked at him with eyes closed. It was a super cute selfie that Jonghyun took with his phone. "Ahwe, so cute! You two look super good together" Adriana complimented you. "I am happy for you!! He knows he should be really lucky right? He's your first boyfriend after all". You smiled like a crazy person. "Oh he knows and he probably also knows that I am not going to let him go that easily". Adriana chuckled. "Good! By the way, doesn't he have any good looking friends that are single?" You chuckled. "Well he does and if you come to Seoul one day, you will find a ton more. A lot of these guys are good looking".


"I need to check that out. I know now what my next destination will be" your friend joked before the two of you reached the small fountain where Shoshanna, Chloe, Kevin and some of Kevin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter