20. || TWENTY

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were curling your hair after you and Jonghyun both had a shower together, your fiance decided to creep on you from behind trying everything to distract you. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around you kissing your neck. "Mhm, you know you are distracting me right now?" you whispered looking at your man in the mirror. Jonghyun smirked "I know, I am doing it on purpose" and just continued. "Noo?! You just accidentally try to seduce me" you chuckled putting down the curling iron. "I am not trying anything" Jonghyun whispered as if he was innocent "Or is it working though?" he added afterwards with that seducing smile of his. "Ey! Do you ever think about anything else? We need to get dressed. We have a party to go to" you reminded your boyfriend turning around to face him. "There isn’t time for seducing and everything that comes after that right now. My friends, my family and your friends are waiting, you don't want to make them wait do you?". "Are you seriously asking me that?" Jonghyun smirked giving you that one look that would convince you to have it his way. "Don't give me that look. Tonight I am all yours, but right now, we have a party to get ready for" you reminded your boyfriend once more. "I get it" Jonghyun gave in and placed his hands on your hips pulling you closer pressing his lips on yours to kiss you "I just wanted to do that". You shrugged "Okay Romeo" and turned your boyfriend around pushing him into the bedroom to complete his outfit since he was only wearing his black pants and nothing else "Get dressed". "You're already behaving like my wifey! I like it" Jonghyun chuckled grabbing a white shirt out of the closet while you stepped into your y cocktail dress. The second Jonghyun turned around when he threw on his coat his smile got even wider as it was before. "You do know you look extremely y right now right?" "You tell me. Do I?" you teased Jonghyun correcting his jacket. "Definitely!" your boyfriend whispered stealing a kiss from you before you headed into the living room to meet with everyone else who were all ready and waiting for you two.


"Ah there you guys are" Chloe sighed relieved she will be reunited with Key soon. You couldn't even take the winter jacket yourself, because Jonghyun already threw it around you. "I don't want you to get sick" he whispered smiling at you closing your jacket wrapping the scarf around your neck as well. "So worried, so worried huh?" you smiled back at your caring and considerate boyfriend. "You know, your dad only allowed me to propose to you if I was going to take care of you very well" Jonghyun joked. "He asks and I will do what he says". "It's not like you never take care of me anyways. You're way too over concerned sometimes" you added correcting your scarf. "That's what you do to me. When it comes to you I get protective. Very protective" Jonghyun confessed throwing on his own jacket. "I know" you whispered kissing your fiance "And I love you for that" and dragged him out of the house and closed everything afterwards after you made sure your little baby Skye was going to be okay. Since there was most likely drinking going to be involved, you decided to take a taxi instead of your own car. You were with a group of six total right now and that wasn't going to fit well in the car either so you decided to took two cabs. After you reached your destination Jonghyun and your dad paid for the taxis and quickly headed inside of the bar where the rest of SHINee was going to meet you along with some friends you didn't even really know. The second you walked in Key was already waving you over to the big VIP lounge corner they reserved. "Good to see you again" Key greeted you giving you a hug before he noticed the ring on your finger. He knew Jonghyun was planning on popping the question for four months now, but was now wondering when he finally did. He took your hand and looked at your ring and looked at you "Ah you finally found the moment to propose?" Jonghyun just nodded with a never ending smile plastered on his face "Timing is awful sometimes, but I finally asked on Christmas Eve and she said yes" "Hyung?!" Taemin smiled "You're getting married?" and gave Key a confused look on how he could know and the rest of them didn't. Minho and Onew nearly choked on their cocktail on the other hand. "Alright, alright, now everyone will know. We are engaged" Jonghyun announced to everyone who was sitting down while he had his arm around your waist.


"Married?" Onew asked not sure if he heard it right. "Hyung, don't you think it's a little soon to get married?" Minho asked with a straight face. Jonghyun shook his head looking at you "No I don't think so" and smiled at you looking back at his band mates "I love Lauren and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. You know what? If you find that treasure you been looking for you want to keep it. That's exactly what I'm doing" Jonghyun confessed. "Hyung?! You will get married next year right? You have a date yet?" Taemin continued asking so many questions at once. Jonghyun shook his head. "There is no date yet. Yah! We're engaged for only a week now, of course we don't know just yet. You will know when we know too". "Well you are happy and I know you two love each other, that's what matters" Onew smiled giving both you and Jonghyun a hug. "Congratulations to both of you and don't forget to invite your friends, meaning us" he reminded his youngster. "Thanks we won't" Jonghyun chuckled finally sitting down just like everyone else. Inside the temperature was a lot nicer than it was outside, but even so you were still cold and needed some time to adjust to the warm temperature inside. Jonghyun took off his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders "Always cold" he teased you kissing your cheek. "Alright, let's order, I need a drink" Chloe said while she was sitting next to Key figuring out what he was drinking. "You want to try this?" Key offered as he moved his glass in front of Chloe. "Mhm, this is perfect. I'll order this one" Chloe smiled stealing another sip. "I'll get it for you" Key insisted. "Waiter Key, can you take our order as well?" Onew joked. "Yah, get it yourself" and just walked away as he was going to get something to drink for himself and Chloe. "So rude to his hyung" Onew lied pretending to be offended and just randomly glanced next to him finding Riley he only met short at the New York show. "Riley wasn't it?" he smiled with confidence he got her name right. Riley shrugged "Yea that's she". "You're thirsty? Want to get something?" Onew invited. Riley nodded just happy enough someone talked to her to make her feel less awkward. "Okay, I can use a drink or two". Considerate as Onew was, he walked after Riley as they headed to the bar to get something to drink for themselves. Jonghyun looked at you. "Can I get you anything?" "I know this is probably really boring, but can you get me a water?" "Sure" Jonghyun nodded looking at you once more "You're okay?" You smiled nodding at your fiance. "Yea, I am just feeling a bit nauseous". "I'll be right back okay?" Jonghyun whispered and went to the bar to get you some cold water and a drink for himself.


Everyone in the meantime was having fun, having a couple of drinks, dancing here and there and even your parents got along with everyone pretty well. They might be around their sixties but they looked young and always got along with the younger generation and somehow everyone and all your friends back in New York liked them. The more fun everyone was having it seemed, the more nauseous you got. You drank three glasses of water so far, no champagne, took an aspirin with it too, but it didn't seem to help and instead you were starting to feel worse. "Babe?" you whispered resting your head on Jonghyun's shoulder feeling somewhat puffy. Jonghyun turned his face to look at you "Mhm?" "I am not feeling so well" you confessed and felt somewhat guilty that you would ruin the New Year's party. Jonghyun placed his hand on yours rubbing the back of your hand "Baby if you're not feeling so well we can always go home". You shook your head. "You don't have to go if you don't want to" you murmured feeling weaker by the second. "You crazy? I am not going to let you ride a taxi by yourself. I'll take you home" Jonghyun insisted as he got your jacket and his and wrapped yours around your shoulders starting to close as much as he could. "Are you okay?" Riley asked as she saw the state you were in and as soon as she noticed Jonghyun throwing your jacket on. You didn't really answer and just wanted to go to your bed, because that was how awful you were feeling. "I am not sure, but it looks like she caught a flu or a cold. I don't know, but I will take her home. She's not feeling so well" Jonghyun explained. "Look I am going to take Lauren home, please call me if you guys need the address from here and call me to open the door “I’ll answer". "Yea we will find our ways back don't worry, just get her to bed" Riley assured Jonghyun.


Jonghyun threw on his own jacket as well and nobody quite understood why you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter