47. || FOURTY-SEVEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you were finished bathing your twin girls you dried them off as quickly as you could since you didn’t want your girls to catch a cold. One by one, MaeLynn and SaeRa were changed into their pajamas which you were more than glad you took with you in the first place. They had a tendency to fall asleep in the car which would make it a lot easier for you to put them to bed as soon as you got home. All clean and smelling like babies only could, you walked into the living room again with your pants rolled up holding SaeRa putting her down on the carpet to play with her toy a little while longer. “Got splashed?” Riley chuckled when she noticed the water dots on your clothes putting down some cups of tea on the table. “Got bathed for free” you sing-songed sitting down on the couch correcting your pants while your husband walked in holding MaeLynn who was brabbling holding onto her daddy before she got put down next to her sister. While SaeRa was drooling all over her panda bear toy MaeLynn reached out for her daddy again. “You’re not going to play?” Jonghyun smiled picking up his little princess kissing her head before he sat down on the couch next to you. “I made some tea, that’s okay with you right?” Riley interrupted before she decided to sit down in the couch too. You gave your cousin an assuring smile “Of course it’s okay. Tea is always good” you assured her picking up the cup from the table. “There is also some honey if you want?” Riley added picking up her cup as well. “No it’s okay. But thank you” you smiled quietly sipping your tea. “Someone looks tired” Onew smiled walking in joining everyone else in the living room after he put his little boy to bed. Jonghyun glanced down to his daughter sitting in his lap her pacifier rubbing her eyes.

“It’s been quite a day for these two as well. Did they nap at all?” Riley asked while Onew sat himself down next to her. “No I don’t think so. It’s no wonder they are tired and I am sure they will be sleeping before we get home” you shrugged looking at your husband holding your daughter in his lap. The sight of Jonghyun doting your little girls as  to you. In fact, every single time you would see your husband with your daughters together it would make you fall in love with him all over again. He was so natural with them as if he has been a parent all of his life. SaeRa on the other hand was exploring her fluffed panda toy which was given to them by Onew and Riley earlier staring at it until she accidentally squeezed the panda’s hand and a bamboo flute sound was released. Surprised she looked up at you and then smiled before she glanced around staring at Onew. Riley couldn’t contain her smile and was about to turn into jelly. “Ahw, look at how she’s looking at you” she squealed pecking his cheek before he got off the couch and sat on the carpet in front of her. “Hey that’s a nice toy” Onew smiled while SaeRa just blinked her eyes staring at him. She moved her eyes back to her toy and held it out to Onew as if she seeked help. Onew took the panda and put it down in front of her pressing several parts of it’s body where buttons with music instruments were hidden. The more Onew pressed on these buttons, the bigger SaeRa’s smile. She clearly enjoyed herself clapping her hands together to let her uncle oppa know he was doing a good job. “Aigo, you’re the cutest girl I know” Onew chuckled her head.

While SaeRa was playing with Onew oppa, MaeLynn had fallen asleep in her daddy’s arms. You glanced to your left when you noticed your little girl had her eyes closed with head leaning against Jonghyun’s chest. “I think we should go home” you whispered looking at your husband who gave you a nod agreeing with you. “Yea it’s been a long day for them and for you too. You still need your rest too” your worried husband insisted. “Got it” you smiled putting your shoes on before grabbing all the jackets you needed. “Do you guys have any blankets with you to keep those two warm?” Riley asked while Onew put SaeRa’s jacket on as she was studying him her pacifier. “I am not sure. We should” you murmured before you realized your husband bought a new car after the whole incident happened. “I think the blankets we usually have in the car are still at home. I forgot to put them back in after buying this new car” Jonghyun confessed buttoning MaeLynn’s jacket who continued to sleep and couldn’t be bothered. Riley rose from the couch and disappeared for a few seconds before she returned with two fleece blankets. “They are a little big but will be extra warm. It’s pretty cold outside right now” Riley insisted handing the blankets to you. “Ah thank you. I’ll return them to you as soon as we see each other again” you assured your cousin throwing on your own jacket looking at your little princess sitting on the carpet. “You’re coming with mommy?” you sing-songed stretching your arms to which SaeRa reached out to you and you picked her up. “Don’t worry about these blankets. We have a few just in case visitors come over or something. Just return them whenever” Onew assured you before he faced SaeRa again smiling at her. “See you next time” he smiled shaking her little head in which SaeRa dug her face into your jacket getting all sleepy too.

“Don’t forget these” Riley chuckled handing the two panda bears in a bag to you. “Thank you for everything” you smiled at your cousin. “You’re very welcome. Thank you for visiting. It meant a lot to both of us” You gave your cousin an assuring smile “No need to thank me. We’ll see us on New Year’s I think no?”. Riley nodded “Yes, we will be there” she assured you following you outside. It really was cold and you were glad your cousin gave you these blankets for the time being. You carefully put SaeRa in her carseat and threw the blanket over her after you folded it and tucked her in up to her armpits while Jonghyun did the same thing. “See you guys next week and enjoy your Christmas” you smiled closing the door next to SaeRa. “Yes you too. Your first Christmas with your girls” Riley smiled giving you a big hug. “Please take care of yourself okay? And if there is anything you need or you need someone to talk to you know where to find me” she assured hugging you a second time. “I will. Thanks Riles” you smiled giving Onew a hug too. “Have fun with your families and your little boy”. “You too” Riley smiled while both you and Jonghyun stepped into the car ready to go home. But then as soon as Jonghyun turned the key in the ignition, the car blew up right in front Riley and Onew.

Panting, sweating and crying all at once you sat up straight in bed giving Jonghyun a heart attack since he was sleeping right next to you. “Lauren baby it’s okay” he whispered pulling you in his arms before he realised you were shaking and shivering from head to toe bawling your eyes out. “My babies….where are my babies” you sobbed into Jonghyun’s chest. Jonghyun carefully switched the light on from the bedside table removing some of the blond hairs that were sticking to to your face. “Baby it’s okay, you’re safe. I’m here with you” Jonghyun whispered doing everything to sooth you. With red puffy eyes you were scanning his face as if you couldn’t believe he was right in front of you. “Lauren baby look at me” Jonghyun whispered firmly looking at you while he held your face between his hands but you rather seemed to be in shock. This was probably the worst state he has seen you in after the whole kidnapping incident took place. He pulled you in his arms again holding you as tight as he could glancing at the alarm displaying only a little over four thirty in the morning. Not knowing what to do he decided to give his best friend Key a call to ask them to come over because he knew he could count on both him and Chloe twenty four seven.

“Hyung?” Key answered picking up his phone with a rather sleepy voice not expecting to be called so early in the morning unless something happened. “Is everything alright?” he asked sitting up straight while Chloe did the same thing. “I am sorry for calling you so early, but could you guys please come over?” Jonghyun whispered begging his friend while he still held you. “Sure...are you guys okay?” Key with a great amount of concern. “Lauren just had a panic attack I think, but she’s so out of it right now I really think she needs help” Jonghyun continued. “I see. Okay just try to calm her a little bit and we’ll be there as soon as we can okay?” Key assured your worried husband before he hung up and turned to look at Chloe who could only guess what happened to you. “What happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter