21. || TWENTY-ONE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long and yet and exciting day for the both of you because you were going to have some photos taken for your wedding invites and pick out the ones you want to have along with the one picture that was right for the invite. Jonghyun kept his word and arranged everything. He found a photographer and picked out a beautiful location to have some pre wedding photos taken and he didn't tell you where he was taking you just yet. It was a surprise, so he said. Both you and Jonghyun only worked until twelve in the afternoon and decided to meet at one of the Starbucks shops in Gangnam. Luckily you didn't forget to bring the dress with you when you went out to have three meetings after one another, all in the Gangnam area in three different hotels. You ordered a cold mango flavored smoothie and patiently waited for Jonghyun to pick you up while you placed the dress hidden in a cover over the empty chair next to you enjoying the early summer sun burning on your skin taking a sip from your iced smoothie texting with Riley who was telling you she considered staying in Seoul and find work as an English teacher. Lost in your phone reading the messages you were receiving you didn't notice Jonghyun coming your way having his car parked close by. He stopped right behind you covering both your eyes with his hands. You chuckled smiling like a crazy person knowing it was your fiance. "I know it's you". Jonghyun removed his hands hovering over kissing you. "How did you know it was me?" he teased you pretending to be surprised. "I recognize your scent and your hands. No surprise for me" you smiled looking up at your fiance who was still shadowing you. "Let's go beautiful" Jonghyun whispered stealing another kiss from you before taking the dress from the chair. Lucky for him it was in a black cover so he couldn't see the dress inside. He hasn't seen it yet and you wanted to keep it that way until you were at the location at least.


You grabbed your hand bag, swung your business bag over your shoulder taking your smoothie and phone and caught up with Jonghyun sliding your free hand in his kissing your man. "How did the rehearsals go? You left early this morning" you whispered making a sad face as if you were disappointed that he did. Jonghyun smirked looking back at you "Did you miss me that much this morning?" You nodded leaning your head against his arm walking closer to him. "We both are so busy these days, I miss your presence sometimes in the morning" you confessed. "I'm sorry love" Jonghyun apologized carefully putting the dress on the back seat while the both of you stepped in the car. "Things will slow down in the next days and I'll be off limits for work for a bit. You know what that means?" he smiled ily looking at you. "Quality time for me?" you smiled liking the sound of spending some time with your husband to be. "Absolutely. I'll only have time for you. No phone no nothing" Jonghyun assured you rubbing your knee before he started the engine and started driving to god knows where. You had no idea where he was taking you, but it was not in Seoul and it took two and half hours to drive or so. The place he finally stopped looked gorgeous. Beautiful green, white flowered fields, beautiful big trees. It looked so peaceful and with the sky looking so blue on a day like today was making it into beautiful scenery which was perfect for your shooting. You stepped out welcomed by the summer breeze as the wind blew your hair in all possible directions. You threw the door shut and looked around. "It looks so beautiful here" and you tucked your hair behind your ear while you walked closer to the edge of a cliff. Not too close of course. While you were taking in the beautiful view looking over the wild sea, Jonghyun stepped behind you wrapping his arms around you taking your hands in his. "It's not as beautiful as you" he whispered in your ear kissing your cheek.


"How did I deserve you? What is it that you love about me so much? What makes me the one for you?" you asked genuinely feeling the luckiest girl in the world to be the one in Jonghyun's life. There are hundreds of girls who find him attractive and find him the perfect guy. So many girls he could choose from. He could possibly get any girl he wants, but out of everyone, why you? "That's easy. You have the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen and that smile of yours is also the most sincere and beautiful I have ever seen. These were the first two things I fell for actually. I've never seen eyes so blue as yours and it was your smile that swept me off my feet the day I saved you. I was a coward and didn't have the guts to ask you out because I thought you wouldn't look out for a guy like me I guess so I kind of felt intimidated by your beauty. I observed you from afar, admiring your beauty and your personality and as soon as Key told me you had feelings for me too I was a little overwhelmed not expecting it. At all" Jonghyun confessed turning you around. "You're beautiful in and out Lauren. Your heart is in the right place. Yes you're also a little clumsy and stubborn, but that's what I love about you. That makes you you" Jonghyun continued smiling at you. "What's there not to love about you?" No matter if you were with him for almost three years, he never failed to make you blush whenever he said something like he just did. "You could probably have dated any girl you wanted, why me?" you asked staring into Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun gave you one of those smiles when he's with you "That's easy. You're you. I wouldn't change one single hair on your head. You put a spell on me that day" he chuckled wrapping his arms around you. "You did something to me that day I can't explain. Give me feelings I never knew existed. I knew then that this was not something that would blow over but something that would change my life. And here I am, almost three years later, holding you, looking at you, smiling at you, loving you, being here with you marrying the most beautiful girl in the world in a few little weeks. I could lose the house, my job, but I don't think I'll survive losing you". Your eyes became glassy hearing his warm words and you knew he meant every word he just. You pulled on your fiance's shirt and answered his speech with a kiss. "I love you". "I love you too" Jonghyun whispered giving you one more kiss before he took your hand.


"Let's meet with the photographer. He's probably waiting for us" and guided you to the small white 'studio' in the middle of the big green field. The so called transformed studio wasn't so big, but it was cozy on the inside. After you took out your dress out of the car you met with the photographer and stylists. Jonghyun thought about everything just to make sure you would get what you wanted. While Jonghyun went into a separate room to change into a tux, you went into the room next door changing into your dress after the stylist did your hair and make-up. As soon as you saw the complete image of yourself with your hair up held together by a hair piece and makeup done wearing the white laced dress, you started to get nervous about your wedding. You still didn't find the perfect dress and finding one that was going to top the one you were wearing right now was not going to be easy, because the dress looked amazing on you. The stylist made some final touches to your lips and hair adding the veil and took another last look at you. Nervous as you were you walked out of the dressing room ready to meet Jonghyun who was already waiting for you all dressed up in a black tux looking so handsome like he always does. It didn't matter what kind of suit he was wearing, everything looked good on him. Jonghyun smiled from one ear to the other as soon as he saw you moving his way and reached for both your hands when you were close enough and took your hands in his taking another second scanning you from head to toe "Wow, you look stunning. Are you sure this isn't the dress?" You shook your head "It's not. You know it brings bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony so no" you assured your fiance. "You look amazing and that dress....wow" Jonghyun whispered complementing the way you looked with a never ending smile on his face. “This dress already looks so perfect on you I can hardly imagine another one topping this one” Jonghyun confessed. "Well you don't look so bad yourself" you complimented your other half as the photographer was approaching the both of you. "Let's go outside and shoot some beautiful photographs when you are both ready" the photographer kindly insisted. "Let's go beautiful" Jonghyun smiled kissing your cheek guiding you outside while you were holding up the dress on the other side. You did not want to get stuck with the dress somewhere and damage it. You might not be wearing this dress during the ceremony, but you would change into this dress again for the reception eventually. Besides, it was a gift from your grandma who had it custom made for you.


While the photographer was taking charge on where to take the photographs and how, it took up to two and half hours to shoot. You took photographs not wasting one bit of the beautiful scenery you were in. Once finished you headed back into the studio to go through all the photographs that he took and all of them looked so perfect. You wanted them all but had to pick one or two to go on the invites. There were two favorites you and Jonghyun definitely loved the most. One where you were sitting on the flower decorated swing hanging under the big blossomed tree where Jonghyun was standing behind you holding the ropes looking down with you sat on the swing looking up smiling at one another with your faces only a few inches away from one another. And the second where you both sat in the grass surrounded by flowers where Jonghyun sat in front of you and kisses the corner of your mouth while you smiled like the happiest girl in the world. Two amazing, gorgeous looking photographs you couldn't choose from and decided to use both. One for the more personal invites

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter