41. || FOURTY-ONE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once you got into the car ready to leave, you decided to stay in the backseat keeping an eye on SaeRa while Jonghyun drove as fast yet as careful as he could to the doctor's office looking into the back mirror every now and then to see if you and his girls were alright. After driving for a little twenty minutes you made it to the doctor's office parking the car near the entrance just around the corner, stepped out and took both your girls out of their car seats and took them with you. Once inside you didn't have to wait and could just walk straight into the doctor's office after you reported yourselves you were here. Dr. Lee took his time to check on SaeRa to make sure he wouldn't miss anything that could be crucial. Mr. Lee looked up at the both of you "It looks to me she has a slight fever and it's good you noticed it on time" and placed his tools back down onto his desk. "I would suggest to give her a shot for it so she will feel a whole lot better in the next few hours". You smiled somewhat relieved "Thank goodness". "But if it gets worse, please do come back immediately. If her fever hasn't dropped in the next four hours I would suggest you to come back" Dr. Lee insisted as he pushed his glasses back up to his nose. "We'll do that. Thanks doctor" Jonghyun smiled thankfully at Mr. Lee in front of him before he looked back at his little girl who seemed to have fallen asleep. "I'll go and get the shot. Be back in a second" and Dr. Lee walked out of his office quickly to prepare SaeRa's shot for her fever. You looked at your husband happy that your little girl was going to be okay and carefully her little head. As soon as Dr. Lee walked back in you knew SaeRa would possibly be awaken from her sleep. Jonghyun did what the doctor told him to do to pull up SaeRa's sleeve from her sweater after he undid the jacket on one side to give the doctor the upper arm the shot needed to be injected into. SaeRa just moved a little but kept her eyes closed as if she couldn't be bothered someone with white latex gloves was touching her. While Dr. Lee did his job to give SaeRa the shot she needed, Jonghyun didn't take his eyes from SaeRa resting his head on hers trying to keep her still ready to soothe her before she was going to cry.

The shot was quick and SaeRa only woke up and whined a little as if she was uncomfortable. "It's okay" Jonghyun whispered kissing her head rubbing her back gently. "That was it" Dr. Lee smiled. "She's been a very brave little girl. Most babies just cry with no ends". "Thank you doctor" you smiled at the doctor while Jonghyun pulled the sleeves of SaeRa's sweater back down and prepared her for the weather outside. "You're welcome. Let's hope we won't see each other again today" Dr. Lee chuckled and SaeRa's head and shook MaeLynn's little hand afterwards who was just staring at him wondering what he did to her twin sister. After shaking Dr. Lee's hand both you and Jonghyun left his office ready to go home and buckled your girls back into the car seats. "You want me to drop you off at work?" you whispered while you closed the door behind you shut. Jonghyun shook his head "I think I will just stay home for the day. I am sure the rest of the guys will understand. I am not going to leave my three girls by themselves if anything happens. The roads are too icy right now". You smiled leaning forward to kiss your husband "You know I love you right?" "I do know" Jonghyun answered giving you one of his y smiles before he kissed you and started the engine ready to head back home. While you were on your way back home you were just resting your head onto the window looking out to white scenery outside. Kids playing in the snow, people facing the weather to do the day to day daily things, until you noticed a car following you in the side mirror, but this time it wasn't the white Volkswagen you expected. You sat straight up slightly worried turning glancing out of the back window over your shoulder.


"Lauren are you alright?" Jonghyun asked worried about your sudden behavior. You blinked your eyes and looked at your husband "I think we are being tailed, but this time it isn't that white car I talked to you about. I haven't seen this one before". "Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked not knowing if you were just panicking for no reason and made a left into the street near your home. You nodded folding your arms "Yea I am sure. That same small van has been following us for at least ten minutes now from what I noticed. I don't like this" you carefully looked back at your two girls who were both peacefully sleeping this time. "Babe, maybe we should call the police". Jonghyun took a glance at his side mirror and indeed noticed a dark grey van following you. "We're almost home and besides I am here okay? I won't let any idiot do something to you or my girls. Don't worry". Just when Jonghyun convinced you that you were safe with him, the dark grey van slightly caught up on you, throwing it in front of your car sideways to force you to the stop the car. "What the hell does he think he's doing?" Jonghyun hissed rolling down his window "Hey?" No response and decided to get out of the vehicle. "Babe don't. I just want to go home" you panicked knowing something was off. "No matter what you do, stay in the car alright?" Jonghyun demanded you and jumped out. As protective Jonghyun was, he wanted to make sure who was messing with him and his family and did what he thought he had to do, but unfortunately, he wasn't prepared to have two men attacking him from behind knocking him down at the back of his head giving him not one chance to defend himself but paralyzed him instead. Why wasn't he coming back? Your heart started racing out of your chest. You didn't like this tension one bit.

You quickly grabbed your cell phone and started to dial Riley's phone number on your speed dial button number two. "Please Riley, just pick up your phone" you mumbled nervously. While you rang your cousin, no sign of Jonghyun coming back which started to freak you out. Someone must have hurt him. You shook your head "No, no, this can't be happening". Shakily you climbed out of the car with your phone still in your hand and locked the car to make sure your twins were safe. "Mommy is right here" and just when you closed the door to look for Jonghyun, a pair of strong muscles mastered you from behind pulling you away from the car. "Let go of me!" you panicked kicking your legs around. This man didn't say anything and dragged you towards the van while you were trying to resist yourself dropping your phone into the snow without knowing Riley was talking to you on the other side. "Lauren? Lauren?" Riley shouted and held her phone away from her ears to make sure the call was still connected and it still was. "Lauren?" but no answer. Riley thought it was odd for her cousin to call without really saying anything and just when she wanted to hang up she heard noises in the background making her listen more carefully to what was going on. Out of everything you didn't expect a second man helping the other out and tied your hands to the back as well as your legs together pulling you into the van not caring if they were hurting you or not. "Let me go, please" you pleaded between your sobs worried about your husband and your little girls whom you couldn't protect right now and were all by themselves in the car. "Shut up blondie" the other guy shouted leaving you to cry and panic. "We're going for a ride. Embrace yourself blondie" the first guy grinned and placed duct tape over your mouth to keep you from shouting.

While they closed the van and stepped back into the van one of the guys was asking the other what to do with Jonghyun. "We can't hurt him, that's what she said. It's not him she's after, but her, let's just leave him" the other guy insisted and climbed into the van and took off. "Lauren? Can you hear me?" Riley continued shouting knowing she heard a voice in the background she recognized as yours. "!" she cursed and hung up and got up from her bed calling Onew. "Hey baby" Onew cheered picking up wiping the sweat off his face. "Are you alright?" "No I am not. I am freaked out" Riley panicked stressing herself out worried about what she heard. "Baby relax, what's the matter? Are you, you know, in labor?" Onew asked carefully. "No! Dub, something is wrong, awfully wrong. Is Jonghyun around? I need to talk to him" Riley begged her fiancé nearly crying. "Honey, Jonghyun isn't here today. He called earlier that he was skipping today's practice because SaeRa's sick. Why?" Onew calmly explained wondering why his fiancé sounded so stressed. "What's going on?" "I don't know" Riley mumbled starting to cry. "Something is so wrong, something is awfully wrong. Can you please come home?" she begged not able to control her tears. "Baby just breathe. I'll pack my things and be right there in a few minutes okay?" Onew assured his upset fiancé. "Please hurry but don't kill yourself. I need you in one piece" Riley begged Onew once more before she hung up. Onew threw his towel in his sports bag, picked up the bottle ready to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" Key shouted stopping the leader from moving any further. "Emergency. I really have to get home. Riley sounded very upset and she was asking me where Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter