1. || ONE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I want your lovin', I want your revenge...' Lady Gaga's Bad Romance echoed loudly through your bedroom once the alarm on your cellphone went off. Why so loud? “Argh, shut up!” you moaned groggily trying to locate your dancing iPhone with your arm since you were too lazy to get up. As soon as you found your radio Gaga, you struggled a little to switch it off, but managed it somehow and dug your sleepy face back into your comfy pillow. You were not much of a morning person and even if you set the song for the alarm yourself, you always cursed the phone as soon as it went off. After a few seconds you raised your head and glanced at the alarm clock on your bedside table displaying five past eight. You blinked a couple of times staring in front of you before it hit you that today was the big day. “Shoot! I have to get up” you mumbled to yourself with big wide eyes and magically awake as soon as you discovered you only had less than an hour to get ready. Oh no! You are supposed to leave the house at nine. How were you going to do that? In a hurry you threw your blankets off ready to hop out of your bed, however unfortunately for you, your face met the carpet that stuck out from beneath your bed and on top of that, your foot got tangled into your blankets as well. How did that even happen? “Are you seriously kidding me just now?” you murmured trying to get your foot out of bed. There you were, lying next to the bed, on the floor, fighting like a cockroach would for it's life. “Honey, is everything alright?” your mom shouted from the hallway while she was picking up the laundry from everyone living in the house. “Yes, I am fine” you lied shouting back blowing the hair out of your face. “Honey, don't forget we have to leave at nine. We also need to pick up Chloe” your mom kindly reminded you. “I know. Thanks for reminding me” you replied letting out a sigh. “How the hell do I get out of this?” you mumbled quietly trying to undo yourself from your own bed sheets that magically got caught around your feet. After at least two minutes you finally ninja yourself out of the blankets. Thank goodness. You released yourself and were free to move again. Exhausted you grabbed your bed and pulled yourself up before you stood up and fastened your way to your drawer pulling out clean underwear, humped to the closet pulling out a pair of sweaty pant along with a t-shirt and rushed into the bathroom to finally at last take a shower.


Once in the bathroom you put your clothes down and couldn't resist to take a glimpse in the mirror and discovered your hair standing out in all possible directions. “I just love my pillow. Best hairdresser ever” you mumbled sarcastically and disappeared under the warm running water once you took your clothes off. Being a girl you weren't really good in 'quick' showers. You tried a lot of times and gave it many attempts, but always failed. How can a girl take a quick shower to begin with? There is shampoo, conditioner, a hair mask and shaving. No matter if you managed it or not, you had no other choice today but to make it work because the last thing you really wanted, was to miss your flight to Seoul. With that said, you were totally fast and the furious under the shower. Never in your life have you washed your hair as fast as you did now. After a quick rinse of the soap on your skin you jumped out of the shower throwing your bathrobe on and started blow drying your hair first so you could straighten it afterwards. “My hair looks so fuzzy” you complained after you dried your hair. “Ah! I need to straighten my hair” and quickly plugged the straightener into the socket waiting for it to heat up. In a hurry you threw on your sweatpants and AC/DC shirt and noticed your nails were way over do too. “Oh no. I really don't have time for this” you murmured taking another glance in the mirror and raised your shoulders. “Crap. It can't be helped today. It must wait. No one will notice” and brushed your hair once more after you put on your favorite facial cream. You picked up your straightener and started to style your hair. Everything went perfectly according to plan, until you accidentally burned the back of your neck. “Ouwa!” you whined. “Ouch!” and quickly put the straightener back down. “What's wrong with me today?” you cursed and rushed into the bedroom throwing your big shades into your handbag before putting a little bit of makeup on your face. You were going out in public after all and nobody really had to see how tired you actually looked because you didn't sleep so well to start with. Excited much? Hell yeah!


In front of your closet you pulled out a hoodie and threw on some socks, quickly grabbed your handbag, unplugged your straightener and put it back in the drawer where it belonged. In a hurry you left your bedroom and literally flew down the stairs and sat yourself down at the kitchen table to eat some breakfast. Even if you were not really hungry that much, your mom made sure you were eating something. '! I forgot my phone' you cursed in your head and disappeared out of the kitchen again while your parents exchanged glares not quite understanding why you seemed so busy early in the morning. As clumsy as you were, you missed a step on your way up the stairs and nearly fell back down just as fast, but you managed to catch yourself on your hands just on time. Talking about reflex. “I am really ninja today. Geesh” and eventually reached your bedroom and hurriedly grabbed your phone and this time walked the stairs back down slowly. You did not plan on spending the entire morning in the emergency room instead of catching your flight to Seoul. “Honey? It's time to go” your dad reminded both you and your mother as he headed out of the front door dragging your enormous suitcase, or should we call it closet on wheels? Like a ninja you threw on your converse and grabbed your handbag, jacket, cell phone and followed your dad outside and so did your mom. Making sure everything in house was shut off and locked, your mom pulled the door behind her shut and stepped into the car too. Ready to go and pick up your best friend Chloe who was going experience this journey together with you.


After a ten minute drive your dad pulled up in front of Chloe's house who was already waiting outside standing next to her big dark Grayish suitcase. Your dad stepped out to open the trunk ready to help her. "Did you girls bring your whole wardrobe?" your dad joked as he closed the trunk and walked back around the car. "No!" you and Chloe both giggled in union. "We're not coming home in the next months. What girl doesn't need clothes?" you reminded your dad. "Thanks for reminding me" your dad replied sarcastically yet disappointed not liking the sound of his 18 year old daughter traveling to the other side of the world for an internship. His only daughter for crying out loud. "I am so excited" Chloe squealed. "I know. I know. It's going to be so awesome" you giggled in excitement happy to spread your wings and get a taste of a different culture other than you know. It took nearly two hours before you finally reached the Airport. It wasn't so easy to find a good parking spot, but your dad was doing his best to find one. You on the other hand were so excited to leave, you already got out with Chloe to get a cart to throw the suitcases on since these were kind of heavy. Your dad, the man with the muscles, threw the suitcases from the trunk onto the cart pushing the weight in front of him. Chloe linked her arm in yours following your mom and dad to the check-in desk once you walked into the departure hall. As expected the line was huge! Everyone was thinking exactly the same thing: the earlier the better. While you and Chloe patiently waited in line watching your suitcases, your parents quickly left to buy a coffee for themselves as well as you and your best friend. "Can you believe it? This is OMG" Chloe spazzed. You shook your head. "This will be some experience we will never forget. And the best part of it all, I am experiencing this with you" you cheered excited for this adventure with your partner in crime, Chloe Estrada.


With the line growing smaller, it was finally your turn to check in and drop off your heavy suitcases. Chloe threw her suitcase on the conveyor belt and checked in first followed by you as you struggled throwing yours on the belt for weighing, but fortunately, you had some help from your bestie Chloe here and handed your reservation and passport to the lady behind the desk. “At least we don’t have to walk around with these anymore” you sighed in relief no longer having to drag these heavy suitcases with you. One less thing to think about right? “Enjoy your flight” the lady behind the desk smiled at the both of you handing you back your passports and tickets. As soon as the both of you turned around to leave the line, you were welcomed by your parents who came through with a fresh and hot Starbucks, just what you needed. “Ah I was so in need of this” you smiled taking a sip from your coffee. Since you were having a little bit of time, you decided to spend a few minutes with your mom and dad drinking your coffees at a small cafe where you had a little bit of space to sit down. After spending some time with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter