Chapter Fifty Five

When You Were Mine

Minji got out the car as she searched her purse for her fake ID. When she found it, she headed in line and went inside.

 

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” was all she heard, followed by loud crashes, screams, laughters, and cheers.

 

She pushed her way through the crowd. Someone bumped into her and stepped on her shoe, and the shoelace became untied. She was about to crouch down to tie it, but her eyes widened when she saw Taesung, as well as the rest of his gang, with L.

 

Bouncers were busy trying to hold Taesung's gang away, which left Taesung unattended.

 

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” Taesung grabbed L’s collar and spat in his face. L smirked, “You really want me to say it again? You’re a-“

 

Before he could finish, Taesung slammed his fist into his cheek. L stumbled around and fell against the bar. He groaned as he twisted his jaw, “Owwie…” He stumbled around again as he tried to regain his balance. Taesung grabbed L’s collar again as he raised his fist to punch him again.

 

The bouncers were about to pull Taesung away, but L unfortunately (?) puked all over Taesung (ewwwww).

 

“WHAT THE ?!” Taesung pushed him and stared down at his jacket, the most disgusted look on his face. L shook his head as he stumbled backwards and fell on his . “Owwie…” He clutched his stomach and shook his head again, his head dizzy from all the alcohol.

 

“L…” Minji quickly helped him up and wiped the throw-up off his mouth (ewwwww again). His head wobbled around as he squinted his eyes at her. “Ah! Minhee!” He giggled and shakily pointed at her, even though he couldn't see her face because his vision was blurry. Minji pouted a bit. *It's Minji, not Minhee...*

 

“THIS IS DISGUSTING!” Taesung himself wanted to throw up. He looked around and saw everyone in the club laugh and point fingers at him.

 

His gang all eventually shooed them away, and the bouncers went back outside, since there was a long line of people.

 

Taesung growled and threw his jacket off, “Bastard.” He grabbed L’s collar, but Minji put a hand on his. “H-He didn’t me-mean to. He’s drunk.” She managed to squeak.

 

“I still hate him.” Taesung glared at her. She bit her lip, “P-Please?” She felt a bit intimidated by his glare. He looked her up and down and smirked, “Why don’t you make up for it, then? That was my favorite jacket.”

 

“W-What?” Minji blinked, “You want me to pay for the dry cleaning?” She reached into her purse to get her wallet.

 

“I’d rather get payed in a different way.” He smirked as he slid an arm around her waist and pulled her body close to his. Minji yelped and squirmed around but couldn’t get out of his tight grip.

 

“You know…” Taesung stared into her eyes as he caressed her cheek with his other hand and smiled, “…I always thought you were really pretty…” He leaned in closer and closer.

 

“I have a boyfriend.” Minji blurted and slipped out of his grip before she backed away but tripped over her untied shoelace and fell into his gang members’ arms.

 

“Don’t you mean you have two boyfriends? Woohyun, Myungsoo.” Taesung smirked. Minji gave him a confused look, “What?” She squirmed around a bit, but they wouldn’t let her go.

 

“I bet you have a lot more, too.” Taesung laughed, “You can stop playing hard-to-get.” He winked as he caressed her cheek again.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! And don’t touch me!” She bit on his finger. He yelped in pain as he jerked his hand away, “Aish! You little-” He raised a hand to hit her.

 

“Hey! What’s going on over here?” Some security guards came over. Taesung rolled his eyes and backed away. “Nothing… yet.” He whispered the last part to Minji.

 

*Yet?* She bit her lip fearfully. He smirked at her scared expression before he left with his gang.

 

 


Short chapter :( Sorry.

There's only two or three (maybe four) more chapters left, guys! -wipes a tear-

I already have the ending planned....... I also already know you all are going to hate me sooooo much. Lololol XDD Even if you do, I'll still love you~! :)