Chapter Three

When You Were Mine
Women all crowded around Woohyun, as he sat at the bar. Eventually, though, they left when they realized this guy obviously didn't come to hook up.
 
"Drink?" The bartender asked him. Woohyun rested his forearms on the counter and looked around. "Surprise me." He smiled and shrugged. The bartender mixed up a drink and handed it to him. Woohyun lifted it and smelled it.
 
"Ew! What is this?!" Woohyun nearly threw up, because the smell was that strong. The bartender raised a brow at him and laughed, "Beginner?"
 
Woohyun's cheeks turned pink as he cleared his throat. To prove that he could handle a drink, Woohyun took a small sip. He spit it back into the glass and made a face at it. *Disgusting.* He set the glass back on the counter and folded his arms on the counter as he looked around. *This club isn't even as great as everyone says.* He sighed boredly as he slid some money onto the counter.
 
He walked towards the exit, despite being surrounded by women again. When he neared the exit, a drunk man stumbled into him and caused him to stumble into the person who was entering.
 
"Whoa! Sorry!" Woohyun mumbled a quick apology to the girl as he watched the drunk man stumble away.
 
"It's fine." She smiled at him. She then looked away and around the club as she anxiously bit her bottom lip.
 
Woohyun looked up for a quick second and did a double-take. His eyes went wide (which still wasn't very wide, considering how small his eyes were) as his mouth became ajar.
 
Her waist-length hair was a very light-brown. It was really straight but natural. She wore no make-up whatsoever, which was what he preferred: a girl with a natural beauty. Her black dress was strapless and tight; it revealed her amazing s-line figure and stopped at her mid-thigh. Her legs were very long and smooth, even though she wore sneakers instead of heels.
 
"Are you okay?" She blinked at him and waved in his face. He blinked back, "Huh? O-Oh... Y-Yeah... I-I'm o-okay..." His cheeks turned red, and he was thankful that the club was dark.
 
"Okay?" She blinked again but smiled before she walked off. He spun on his heels and searched the crowd for her. He found her seated at the bar he sat at earlier.
 
*...Maybe this club really is that great...* He smiled and walked back to the bar. He casually took the seat next to her. She looked at him and smiled. He felt his heart skip a beat. *God... She's beautiful...*
 
"Are you really okay?" She blinked at him. She felt awkward at how he stared at her for so long. He cleared his throat, "Um... Y-Yeah..." He turned away.
 
He sighed as he fanned himself. *What's happening to me?* He let out a deep sigh and looked around as he put a hand over his heart, still oblivious as to why it beated so fast. He burst into laughter when he saw this couple dance extremely horribly.
 
"Errrr..." She blinked at him again. He stiffened immediately. *Great. Now, not only am I creep... I'm a weirdo.* He mentally face-palmed himself.
 
"I-It's just t-that some p-people don't even k-know how b-badly they d-dance and stuff..." He explained embarrassedly.
 
She raised a brow at him but smiled before she looked around again. Her eyes locked onto the staircase. *Maybe L Oppa went up there.* She smiled and walked up the staircase.
 
Woohyun blinked when he saw her leave. *No! Don't leave! I haven't even got your name!* He jumped off his seat and nearly fell again but caught himself. His eyes darted left and right, until he spotted her go up the stairs. *What?! Why is she going onto the hotel floor?!* He ran around the dance floor and up the stairs. He saw her walk down the hallway, as she bit her index finger.
 
*Why are there so many rooms?* She bit her finger even harder. Then, a man and woman came out a room. Their hair was messy and clothes were ruined. They giggled at each other before they parted ways.
 
*Oh God! This is a hotel!* She gasped and covered as she looked around with wide eyes. Suddenly, from behind, a hand grabbed her shoulder.
 
"AHHHH! ! ! RAAAAPPPPEEEEEE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before she turned around to punch the guy.
 
"Whoa! Chill! It's just me!" He caught her fist, as it was just a few inches from his nose. She peeked one eye open.
 
"? Did someone say ''? Can I join?" Sunggyu's head popped out of nowhere. She and Woohyun both blinked at him. *Did he really just ask if he could join on someone?*
 
"Minji-ah!" Sunggyu's eyes lit up when he saw her. Woohyun looked back at her. *Minji? That name suits her perfectly...* He sighed dreamily at her.
 
"Oppa! Where's L?" She asked, with a desparate grin plastered on her face. Sunggyu took her hand. "Who cares where L is?! All that matters is that we're together!" He cupped both her hands in his as he stared at her, with his eyes full of lust.
 
"Errrr... Excuse me?" She blinked at him. She tried to pull her hands away, but Sunggyu would only hold them tighter.
 
"It's just you and me, tonight!" He looked longingly towards an empty hotel room. Her eyes went wide as he began to drag her to the bedroom. Woohyun went after them, but someone else beat him to it.
 
"Okay. That's enough, Hyung... That's enough..." Dongwoo sighed and came out of a room when he heard Minji scream. He pulled Sunggyu away from her.
 
"Nooooo! Minji!" Sunggyu whined as he held his arms out towards her. She blinked at him and hid behind the only person near her: Woohyun.
 
Despite the situation, Woohyun felt happy. It made him happy that he got to protect her. It made him happier that she held onto his arm.
 
"I'm really sorry, Minji-ah. He's a bit... drunk." Dongwoo chuckled at Sunggyu, who cooed her name over and over again, as if it were the only word he knew.
 
"It's... okay... I guess..." Minji pouted but nodded in understanding.
 
"Let's go." Dongwoo held Sunggyu's arms behind his back as he dragged him towards the staircase. Sunggyu shook his head and cried, "Nooo! Not without Minji!"
 
Dongwoo rolled his eyes at his desparate hyung. *Damn L for making Sunggyu curious.*
 
"Oh! Oppa! What about me?!" A girl peeked her head out from the bedroom Dongwoo came out of. He looked at her and blinked, "Bye." He grinned before he shoved Sunggyu down the stairs.
 
"B-But... you didn't pay me yet!" She shrieked and ran after him, despite the fact she held only a white blanket around her.
 
Suddenly, another door opened. Two es walked out as they fixed their hair and makeup. A man walked out right behind them as he buttoned up his black dress shirt.
 
"L?" Minji's eyes went wide as Woohyun turned and followed her gaze.
 
With his hands still on his shirt, L glanced up for a split second and back at his shirt. *Wait...* He blinked once and slowly lifted his head.
 
"...Oops." He blinked when he saw her.