Chapter Fifteen

When You Were Mine

"Minji... Your face looks... hideous." Woohyun burst out laughing when he saw her. She pouted and hit him with her schoolbag, "Bully!" She stuck her tongue out at him and dragged her feet to her desk.

 
"What happened to you? Those bags make you look like a panda bear!" He laughed and sat next to her, "Now that I think about... those bags aren't the only thing that make you look like a panda bear." He looked her up and down before spread his arms widely.
 
"Are you trying to call me fat?" Her eyes went wide, which looked kind of scary because of her deep bags. Woohyun nodded casually but burst out laughing again.
 
"You big, fat bully!" She threw her schoolbag on her desk and banged her head on it, embarrassed.
 
"I'm... kid... ding..." He panted from laughing too hard. She groaned into her schoolbag, "It still hurts..."
 
"Okay! So why do you have bags?" He asked worriedly, this time. She looked up at him, made a face at him, and put her head back on her schoolbag.
 
"Really? Come on..." He asked even more worriedly. She cleared after she lifted her head, "I stayed up all night re-watching 'Nice Guy'..."
 
"...You mean... these bags..." He pointed shockingly at her extremely dark bags, "...are from staying up just 1 night?"
 
"Yes! I know! It's so embarrassing! I always look like this if I get less than 2 hours of sleep..." She explained.
 
"Then you should've gotten some sleep. You look like a zombie panda!" Woohyun laughed. She wrinkled her nose at him, "You are soooo mean!"
 
"I'm kidding!" He pinched her nose. She pouted and rubbed her nose after she managed to get him to stop, "You kid wwwaaaayyyyy too much."
 
"I'm sorry. I usually never kid this much, but it's just so fun messing with you!" He wiped a fake tear. She made a face at him and looked away before she yawned.
 
He looked at her and sighed. *She must be really tired...* He pouted and watched as she tiredly banged her head on her schoolbag.
 
"Oh my God! And we have a test today!" She gasped when she raised her head. He blinked at her, "It's Monday today."
 
"The test!" She reminded him. He raised a brow in amusement, "The test is on Friday." She gaped at him, "...What? Didn't Ms. Yoon say Monday?"
 
"Yeah... And then she said Friday......"
 
"Ugh. I totally forgot. I am sooo going to fail." Minji scratched her head and yawned. Woohyun softened a bit. "Do you want me to help you?" He offered. She rubbed one eye and looked at him, "What do you mean?"
 
*God... She's so freaking adorable!* "Do you want me to tutor you?" He offered again. Her eyes brightened, "Would you really?!"
 
"Sure." He felt his heart melt at that bright twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you sooo much! You're the bestest person in the whole wide world~!!!" She beamed as she tackled him into a hug and almost caused him to fall out his seat.
 
"Tell me something I don't know." Woohyun smirked as he hugged her back.
 
He closed his eyes and took in the moment. He noticed how soft her hair was when it brushed against his neck. He noticed how good her hair smelled. He noticed how small her waist was. He took in every little detail of this hug because he may never get another one.
 
"Ahem."
 
Minji and Woohyun both looked up. She pulled away from the hug and smiled, "L Oppa! Good morni-"
 
"What happened to your face?" L's eyes went wide. She blinked for a few seconds until she gapsed and covered her eyes as she sat down, "Don't look at me!" She buried her face in her schoolbag.
 
Woohyun frowned a bit. *She doesn't care if I see her with bags, but why does she care whether he sees her with bags? Does she care that much about what he thinks of her? Is she that self-conscious around him?* He shook his head. *Of course she cares about what he thinks of her. He's her...* He swallowed hard. *...boyfriend, after all.* He felt grumpy and upset. He had almost forgotten the fact that Minji had a boyfriend.
 
"Okay. I'll see you later then?" L shrugged it off and left to go chat with some girls on the other side of the classroom. Woohyun gaped at him. *Bastard!* He made a face at L before he looked at Minji.
 
"Did you fall asleep?" Woohyun blinked at her. She didn't respond. He poked her arm, and she almost jumped.
 
"PANDAS?!" She blurted and sat up. Everyone gave her a strange look. She bit her lip, "M-Mianhae..." She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
 
"Wow. You dream about yourself?" He . She made a face at him, "I am not a panda! And I am not the size of one either!"
 
"Whatever you say, my zombie panda." He grinned and pinched her nose again. She whined, "I. Am. Not. A. PANDA!" She slapped his hand away and buried her face into her schoolbag as Woohyun laughed.
 
"Good morning~"
 
They both looked up. Woohyun made a face and looked back at Minji. She smiled brightly and waved, too, "Good morning, Hyunaaaa~"
 
Hyuna looked at Woohyun to see if he was going to greet her, but he didn't, so she sat down.
 
"How was your weekend?" Minji asked her with a slight tiredness in her tone. Hyuna smiled at her, "It was good. And yours?"
 
"It was... errr... okay." Minji mumbled. Woohyun immediately stiffened. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you okay? What happened?" He asked her worriedly.
 
Hyuna raised a brow. When she walked in all happily, he didn't even give a damn. Then Minji says she had an 'okay' weekend, and he gets all worked up.
 
"Nothing happened." Minji smiled at him and shook her head.
 
"Then why was it 'okay' and not good?" He frowned and poked her arm. She bit her lip. *Because my parents can't come back for Christmas.* "...Because... I didn't get any sleep last night?"
 
"Oh, right. You crazy dramaholic." Woohyun chuckled. She made a face at him but smiled afterward. Woohyun also smiled back but even wider.
 
Hyuna smiled a bit when she saw the look in Woohyun's eyes and the size of his smile. *He likes her.* She then glanced at L, who wasn't even paying attention to his girlfriend but other girls in the class. She raised a brow but smiled wider. *And he's playing her. Wow... I can't believe I thought he was actually in love with her.* She started to doodle hearts in her notebook.
 
*The fact that he's not makes it all that easier for me...*