Chapter Fifty Three

When You Were Mine

"Where do you wanna go?" Woohyun asked as he swung their arms back and forth. Minji shrugged. "Anywhere’s fine." He twisted his lips in thought. "Hmmm… Okay! Let’s go!"

 

"Where?" She asked as he dragged her down the street. He looked at her and smiled, "Somewhere~" She rolled her eyes but laughed.

 

After they walked for a few minutes, they arrived in front of the arcade. Aside from the scary smokers that stood outside, this arcade was quite decent.

 

"Since we really didn’t get a chance to dance at the dance, how about we dance here?" Woohyun suggested as he patted the DDR machine.

 

"Maybe we should go somewhere else…" Minji suggested as she glanced at the smokers who stared at her as if she had three heads. Woohyun looked at her and smirked, "Why? You scared you’ll lose?"

 

"What?! No!" Minji pouted and hopped onto the platform. Woohyun grinned and also hopped on before he put some coins in and chose a random song.

 

They played a few songs and rounds but ended with all the same results.

 

"Ha! I win! Again, for the sixth time." Woohyun smirked. Minji pouted and stepped off the platform, "Ahem… It’s only because I’m wearing sandals… Otherwise, I would have creamed you!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"Sure… That’s why you lost six times." Woohyun patted her head and chuckled. Minji pouted again and grabbed the fake gun from the zombie-shooting game and ‘shot’ him, "Jerk! Go away!" She ‘shot’ him again. Woohyun played along and pretended to die but in a seriously hilarious slow-motion way where he cringes and falls to his knees before he starts to twitch (like a witch that has been splashed with water).

 

"You’re so overly-dramatic! Stop it! People are staring!" Minji panted between her laughs. Woohyun jumped up and grabbed the other fake gun. "Let’s play, yeah?" He grinned and slid coins into the machine.

 

They both started to play and shoot the zombies. Woohyun started to nudge Minji’s arm, which would make her miss and get slashed by the zombies. Minji, though, would do the same to him.

 

"Stop it! You made me lose a life!" Woohyun whined as a zombie killed him. Minji giggled and continued on her streak of zombie-killing, until Woohyun nudged her arm and made her miss, which caused another zombie to take her life.

 

"Aw! I died! You killed me! You killed me!" Minji pouted and slid the fake gun back into the slot.

 

"No. The zombie killed you." He blinked at her, and she made a face at him. He laughed and put the gun back into the slot before he grabbed her hand, "Hey!" With his other hand, he pointed to the basketball hoops. She pouted a bit but nodded since she knew he loved basketball.

 

They shot basketballs into the hoops, to win prizes, but after he made fun of her when she missed, she threw a basketball at him, which caused them to start a basketball-throwing war. They then went onto bowling, but after he made fun of her when she made it into the gutter, she literally just walked out and left him alone, but he chased after her, so it's all good :)

 

Exhausted, they both left the arcade and went into the pizza parlor. There, they challenged each other to a pizza-eating contest, which Minji won. She was proud, at first, until he started to call her a fat pig. She got angry, so he stopped. Instead, he went on to call her a panda again, which made her even angrier. After they ate, though, they decided to go for dessert.

 

Woohyun folded his arms and curiously tilted his head as he watched Minji wait in line. He suddenly cleared his throat and smiled, "Panda."

 

"What?" Minji turned around to face him. Woohyun burst into laughter, "AHAHAHAAHAHA! YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED!" Minji rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him before she turned back to face the worker.

 

"So what would you like to order?" The worker smiled at her. Minji bit her lip, "Um." She stared at all the different ice creams and grinned, "Mint, please~" She paid with the money Woohyun gave her, and the worker got her a cup of ice cream.

 

"Thanks~" She grinned and took it. He grinned right back, "No problem, miss." She blushed a bit before she turned and walked back to Woohyun.

 

"What’d you get?" Woohyun opened the door for her. She held the cup out to him and smiled, "Mint! I got the triple scoop!" She giggled and lifted a spoonful of ice cream into .

 

"Geez." Woohyun snickered, "You’re going to become the fattest panda in the world, at this rate."

 

"Woohyun!" Minji whined and hit his arm before she continued to eat her ice cream. Woohyun lauhged but suddenly stopped and grabbed the cup, "What… is… this?" His brows raised in suspicion at the paper taped to her cup. Minji stared at the cup and blinked, "It’s…" She stared at the digits on the paper. "…a phone number."

 

"Oh, wow!" Woohyun scoffed jealously, "You little flirt!" He shoved the cup back into her hands. Minji gawked at him, "I-I didn’t ask for it!"

 

"Sure you didn’t." Woohyun walked off angrily. Minji pouted as she followed him, "I didn’t! I didn’t even see the paper until now!"

 

"Uh-huh." He continued to walk. She frowned at him before she smiled, stuck the spoon in , and jumped on his back.

 

"YAH!" He stumbled forward. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, the cup in one of her hands, before she started to eat.

 

"Get off." Woohyun glared at her. Minji ignored him and continued to eat her ice cream. He eventually smiled, "You are going to throw that number away… right?"

 

"I don’t know." She shrugged as she jumped off his back. "He’s really cute! He looks really young, too. Did you see that smile he gave me? Kyaaaaaa! So cute!" She squealed and jumped around.

 

"YAH!" He gawked at her. She stopped and blinked at him, "Yes?"

 

"You’re going to throw the number away, right?!" He gritted his teeth. She giggled, ripped the paper off the cup, and stuck it in her pocket.

 

"Throw it away!" He whined and stomped his foot. She giggled and shook her head, "Nope!"

 

"Don’t make me throw it away for you." Woohyun raised a brow at her. She gasped a bit, "You wouldn’t…" She put her hands on her pockets as he stepped forward.

 

"Trash." He pointed to the trash can. Minji pouted, "But… he’s cute…"

 

"Okay!" Woohyun frowned, "Fine! Keep it! Whatever! I don’t care~" He stuck his tongue out at her.

 

"You shouldnt care, anyways. It’s not like we’re officially dating sooo..." She grumpily muttered under her breath. Woohyun blinked at her. *What does that mean?* He scratched his head as he watched her walk away.