Chapter Thirteen

When You Were Mine

"Bye, Babe!" L kissed Minji's cheek. Minji giggled and touched her cheek, "B-Bye, L Oppa!" She waved when he ran out the classroom to meet Infinite for lunch.

 
"L? That's a weird nickname." Hyuna mumbled to herself. She raised a brow and frowned at Minji. *They're dating?* She sighed and pouted as she stuffed papers into her bag. *No wonder I saw them so close in the hallway earlier this morning.*
 
"You feeling okay?" Woohyun frowned as he felt Minji's forehead. She nodded and smiled, "Of course! I'm just hungry, so let's go, go, go!" She grabbed his arm and tugged on it.
 
"Arasso. Arasso." He slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked towards the door.
 
Minji suddenly came to an abrupt stop. *How could I forget about the new girl?!* Her eyes lit up and a large smile crept up on her face. She turned around and saw Hyuna still at her desk.
 
"HYUNAAAAA~~!" Minji squealed and ran over to Hyuna, who dropped a pen because of Minji's loud voice.
 
"Y-Yes?" She raised a brow and picked the pen up. Minji smiled even wider, "Do you want to eat lunch with us?!"
 
"No." Woohyun answered and dragged Minji out the classroom. She whined and ran back into the classroom, "Please eat lunch with us! We would love to have you!"
 
"No... No, we wouldn't." Woohyun grabbed Minji's backpack and dragged her away. She squealed and slid her backpack straps off her shoulders before she ran back into the classroom, "Hyunaaaa~Eat lunch with us! Pleaseeeee?!"
 
Hyuna blinked a few times but smiled, "Okay?" Minji squealed and grabbed her arm as she dragged her to the cafeteria.
 
*Damn. Lunch is the one and only time I actually get to have Minji all to myself, and now she's here to be the third wheel!* Woohyun pouted and swayed his body left and right. *Woohyunnie no likey! Woohyunnie does not approve! No! No! No! No! No! N-*
 
"Woohyun! Get over here!" Minji shouted from the other end of the hallway.
 
"Arasso!" Woohyun pouted and ran over with Minji's backpack. He handed the backpack to her, and she put it on before she linked arms with Hyuna.
 
"You're soooo going to love this academy! Where are you from? How old are you? Do you have any siblings? How are your parents doing? What's your favorite color? Do you like Super Junior? Do you-"
 
"Minji. Stop. Please. You're going to scare her away." Woohyun sighed. Then an idea clicked in his head. "On second thought,  please continue." He grinned. Minji rolled her eyes and hit his arm but laughed, "You're right. I should stop. We don't want to scare her away!"
 
"Maybe you don't." Woohyun chortled as he looked at Hyuna. Hyuna blinked at him and frowned, "Why do you hate me?" Minji gasped and cupped Hyuna's hands in hers, "He doesn't hate you! He loves you! It's-"
 
"I love her? What the hell? Where did you get that idea?" Woohyun blinked at her.
 
"-just that he's a big, fat bully!" Minji continued as if Woohyun didn't say anything, "Please don't leave us! He's only kidding!" Minji looked at her with wet, round eyes.
 
"Errrr... Why do you want me to be friends with you so badly?" Hyuna raised a brow and awkwardly pulled her hands out of Minji's. Minji smiled, "Because I love making friends!"
 
"Because she has no friends."
 
Minji shot Woohyun a playful glare, but he laughed. Minji then pouted because she knew what Woohyun said was true, too.
 
"Awwww~Okay." Hyuna smiled and linked arms with her. She immediately brightened, "Yay! My first female friend in forever!"
 
"Only out of pity." Woohyun whispered to her. Minji whined and pushed his face away, "BULLY!" She stuck her tongue out at him before she marched in line with Hyuna.
 
She looked around the cafeteria and saw L with Infinite. L looked up and saw her. He smiled. Minji smiled back, but her smile disappeared when she realized L wasn't smiling at her. She slowly turned her head and saw Hyuna smiling at L. She looked back and forth between the 2 of them. *He's smiling at her... but not me...* Minji bit her lip. *No. It's probably because she's new that he wants to be friendly so that she'll fit in.* She perked up again.
 
*Bastard.* Woohyun clenched his jaw when he noticed L smiled at Hyuna but not Minji. He looked at Hyuna and frowned. *Why is she smiling at someone else's boyfriend so much?*
 
"Is there a problem?" Hyuna blinked at Woohyun when she caught him staring at her. Woohyun smiled and shook his head, "Nope! No problem at all!" *Except for the fact you keep smiling at Minji's boyfriend.* He inwardly rolled his eyes at her.
 
"Okay." Hyuna smiled back. *Woohyun's pretty cute.* Her gaze drifted back to L. *But he's really hot.* She bit her lip but couldn't fight the evil smirk that came onto her face.
 
"Don't you eat with your boyfriend?" Hyuna suddenly asked when Woohyun and Minji started to leave the cafeteria. Minji shook her head but smiled, "No..."
 
"Oh." Hyuna frowned on the outside but smiled on the inside. *He must be embarrassed of her.* She looked Minji up and down. *I would be, too, if I had such a nerdy girlfriend. Uck. Her hair...* She bit back a frown when she took notice of Minji's extremely messy bun. *Does she not care about how she looks in public? Such an embarrassment.*
 
"Hyuna?" Minji blinked at her. Hyuna blinked back, "Huh?"
 
"Let's go!" Minji smiled and nodded to the door that Woohyun held open. Hyuna smiled and nodded before she walked out with them.
 
"How long have you been dating him?" Hyuna asked curiously when they arrived in the garden. Minji sat against the tree and smiled, "Um... We've been dating for... awhile..." She mumbled because her ahjumma memory failed to remember when they started to date.
 
"Awhile?" Woohyun nudged her arm. She made a face at him and looked at Hyuna. "Do you wanna sit here?" She patted the spot next to her, but Hyuna sat on the other side of Woohyun. "...I guess not." Minji pouted and started to eat.
 
"So, Oppa, do you-"
 
"Oppa?" Woohyun raised a brow at Hyuna. She blinked at him, "What?"
 
"Don't call me that... ever." Woohyun scowled at her. She inwardly frowned but smiled, "Mianhae? Anyways, I was going to ask if you have a girlfriend. You know, since you're so cute and all."
 
Woohyun plopped kimchi into his mouth and raised a brow at her. *First she checks out Minji's boyfriend. Now she's hitting on me?*
 
"No, I don't." He forced a smile at her but really wanted to puke.
 
He hated whenever guys played girls, but he also hated it when girls played guys. I mean, doesn't everyone?
 
"Really..." Hyuna smiled, "That's a shame..." Woohyun smiled, "I know."
 
"Ugh." Minji rolled her eyes at him. He laughed and nudged her arm, and she nudged his arm right back.
 
Hyuna frowned as she watched them have this random arm-nudging competetion. *She's dating L, yet she's flirting with Woohyun?* She then looked at Woohyun and smiled when he saw his adorable eye-smile. *...I would do the same.*