UPDATE!

When You Were Mine

It’s been over half a year since I logged onto AFF. If you were friends with me, you were probably able to see the blog post in January where I announced my hiatus, and I apologize for not properly informing all you loyal subscribers as well. Truthfully, I really did miss AFF and writing especially. I want to resume all my stories, especially because I hate leaving things unfinished, but I find my writing absolutely and horrifyingly horrendous. Thus, I have decided to rewrite most—if not all—my stories.

But, not on this account. My new account is -sehunshine and it’s a joint account I share with my best friend Katie. I don’t know which story I will rewrite first and I can’t guarantee I’ve returned a kickass author with mindblowing writing skills, but I can guarantee my stories will be far less cliché, unrealistic, and illogical than any of the BS I posted here.

This is the only story I actually finished, and I’m going to rewrite the entire thing. The new version that I will post very soon on my new account is far more logical, organized, planned, and fully developed (both in the characters and in the actual plot). It will also be a lot shorter and a lot less cliché.


To summarize: I will be rewriting this and other stories, but on my new account -sehunshine. I will be posting new stories as well. I actually already have posted a new story called Hyacinth, and it will be fairly short (five chapters) if you want to check that out too. If you want to friend me again, feel free to (or not, lmao), and if you feel like talking again then hit me up because I seriously really missed you guys like crazy.

*When I post the new version [on my new account], I will be sure to inform you before deleting this version. If that makes sense. Which it probably doesn’t. Idk. I’m dumb. In other words, when I post the new version, I will give you guys the link to it so you can subscribe again, if you want. If you don’t, then just ignore this, lol.