Chapter Two

When You Were Mine

It's been a few days since that date. L and Infinite were at Inspirit.

 
Inspirit was a crazily popular nightclub. There'd be at least a hundred people a night. It was a really grand two-story nightclub. Outside the nightclub was a long red carpet that led up to the double-door entrance. There were all sorts of people outside--drunks, smokers, adults, teens, strippers, es, bouncers.
 
Inside the nightclub was a sparkling rectangular dance floor. Against the sparkling black walls were red booths and black tables; some even had poles through the middle of the table for strippers to, well, strip. There were two circular bars--one on either side--with red stools all around. There was a balcony that was straight ahead in the center of the nightclub. The DJ stood up there, with girls that danced around him.
 
There was a spiral staircase on the left side of the club--right next to the restrooms. There were dozens--and I mean, dozens--of hotel rooms. Screams and laughters filled each and every one but couldn't be heard over the loud music.
 
Infinite came so often that they had a booth specially reserved for them in the back; this booth was one with a pole through the table. They sat and drank and ate and talked and laughed. They all had their usual e seated with them. L, though, had two.
 
"How's it going with your girlfriend?" Sungyeol asked, out of the blue. Everyone turned their heads towards L. L shrugged, with an arm around both of his es' necks.
 
"Did you get to second base yet?" Dongwoo wiggled his brows. L grinned. They gaped at him in disbelief but broke into laughter.
 
"How was she?!"
 
"She was really good for a ." L smirked as Anna, one of his es, fed him grapes. Infinite all broke into another round of laughter.
 
"Mind if I take a shot next then?" Sunggyu his lips in curiousity. L shrugged. "Maybe after I'm done with her."
 
"What?!"
 
"L actually wants to bang the same girl twice?!"
 
"Damn! She must be really fun if the L wants to bang her twice!"
 
"We could make it into a !" Sunggyu pleaded desparately, even more curious now. L chuckled, "Shut up. You've got your own girlfriend to bang."
 
"I do?" Sunggyu blinked, with his mouth gaped. Sungjong laughed at their grandpa leader, "Yeah. Minyoung! Remember?"
 
"Oh... Her..." Sunggyu made a face before he slid an arm around his e's waist. They all snickered at him and burst into laughter.
 
Suddenly, a loud commotion interrupted their laughter. Infinite all peered over to the entrance that was surrounded with women.
 
"What are they all screaming about?"
 
"We are over here. Why are they screaming over there? If they want to scream over anyone, it should be us!"
 
Infinite all stood up and walked over. They're the most popular guys at this club, yet the women were spazzing over another hottie? That was something they did NOT approve of.
 
They literally pushed through the women, until they got through. They all stood with their hands in the pockets of their black jeans. They blinked at the person the women went crazy over--and were still crazy over.
 
He was average in height. His hair was black and disheveled and messed. His eyes were outlined in light eyeliner but were quite small, anyways. His skin was quite fair and very smooth. He wore a black dress shirt with thin white horizontal stripes. It didn't have buttons but had a deep cut down the middle that revealed his toned chest and defined abs. He wore a silky black blazer over it but didn't have it buttoned either.
 
Infinite all looked at each other and thought the same thing. *This guy could be a great addition to our gang.* He's got the looks. He's obviously got the money, based on his brand-name clothes, expensive cologne, and gold watch. Most importantly, he's got all the ladies.
 
"Welcome to Inspirit." Infinite smirked at him. The guy blinked at them, "Are you guys in the welcoming committee?"
 
"Ha. Ha. Ha." Infinite laughed fakely and dryly but bitterly. He smiled at them, "I'm kidding."
 
"Come on, dude! You really think we mad over that?" Dongwoo chuckled. He shrugged at them. Infinite chuckled and all introduced themselves.
 
"And your name is...?" Sunggyu raised a brow at him. The guy flipped his hair and smiled at Infinite, "Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."
 
"Okay. Introduce yourself the James Bond way." Sungyeol chuckled at Woohyun. Woohyun made a face at him but laughed.
 
As everyone laughed, L's phone rang. L took it out his pocket and answered.
 
"Yobose- What? I-I can't hear you!" L yelled over the loud music. He listened for a few seconds and smirked.
 
"What?" Infinite mouthed to him. He pulled the phone away and covered the speaker. "Minji." He snickered.
 
"Dude! Make her come here!"
 
"Minji? In a y, tight black dress? Hell yes!"
 
"!"
 
"Sungyeol, you don't even need to tell me. Hoya, don't hit on my girlfriend. Sunggyu, stop asking for a , dammit!" L answered each of their comments. Sunggyu pouted, "Since when did you become the jealous type?"
 
"Me? Jealous? Pffft! Why would I be jealous? I don't give a damn about that stupid nerd ahjumma!" L laughed, like it was the stupidest accusation ever. Woohyun blinked at them. *Why does he talk about his girlfriend like that?*
 
"Babe." L spoke into the phone, "Come to Inspirit." He listened before he rolled his eyes and spoke again, " Who cares if we're under-aged! Hurry! Wear that dress I bought you last time!" He hung up and put his phone back into his pockets.
 
"Oppa~What about us?" Anna and Hanna pouted as they snuggled against his chest. L grinned and put an arm around both of them, "It should be a while before Minji gets here..." His voice trailed off as he led them up the staircase.
 
Woohyun's mouth fell open. *What?! He has a girlfriend, yet he's about to bang some es?!*
 
"Don't tell Minji about this, when she comes." Sunggyu winked at Woohyun. Woohyun frowned, "But-! He-! She deserves to know he's playing her!" They all stared at him in disbelief.
 
"You've probably cheated on many girlfriends and broke many hearts! Come on, dude! Chill." Hoya patted his shoulder.
 
"But-" Woohyun frowned even more.
 
"Here! You can choose any of these girls, in exchange for you to keep your mouth shut!" Hoya presented all Infinite's es like they were on sale... which, I guess, they were since they are es, after all...
 
"Errrr. No thanks." Woohyun frowned and walked away. Infinite blinked at him, "Wait. You don't want to join us?" Woohyun turned and blinked back, "What's that mean?"
 
"It's not every day we ask someone to join our gang." Sunggyu winked at Woohyun again. Woohyun shrugged. "Gang?!" His eyes went wide with fear, "U-Um. Uh. No... N-No th-thanks!"
 
He spun around and darted towards the bar but tripped and fell. *Well... This is embarrassing...* He got up and dusted himself. He looked around, to check if anyone saw that, and let out a sigh of relief. He fixed his collar and walked towards the bar, like nothing happened.