So sad (Not an Update)

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

Hi everyone. Don't you think it's unfortunate how I've updated this fic but it's not a chapter? You all know what happened today right? There's no more ot9 and my heart breaks so much. The word ot8 shouldn't exist. Jessica's no longer part of SNSD. I hoped and still hope that this is all a joke and Jessica comes back... but it's not a joke right? I wasn't angry. I was disappointed and I felt remorse. Jessica said in WinWin that she wanted snsd's way down to be beautiful. This wasn't beautiful at all. Jessica wanted to stay. She wanted to stay. Weren't they supposed to go down together? I'm confused really. You all feel the same way right? After all, we're one and the same. We're sones.

 

I have already found it difficult to update my fics because of lack of inspiration and then this just happened. THIS happened. All in all, i really don't know what to do with my fics anymore. I am not a Jessica stan but what does that matter really? My OTP is yulsic. Without sic... My head is full of questions, mostly whys. Why? Why did it have to happen? Was there no other way? 

 

In time, we'll learn to, not accept but cope with this situation. But for now, I remain confused as to what I'll do with my kpop life. Are you too?