Roomie's a Kisser

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

A/N: Halo. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Oh and have you guys heard? SNSD's "I Got A Boy" teaser is released! Make sure you guys check it out. :D

 

*

 

"I just LIKE her okay? I don't LOVE-LOVE her." Yuri said.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Tiffany shooed Yuri away concentrating on the movie she's watching.

"I DON'T-"

 

Before Yuri could even finish her rant, Tiffany already glared at her.

 

"I GET IT!"

"And what EXACTLY did you get??"

"That you're denying that you are hopelessly inlove with Jessica."

"TIP-"

 

*KISS*

 

Tiffany leaned in and planted one kiss on Yuri's lips which left the latter dumbfounded. After Yuri had collected herself from shock, she huffed in annoyance.

 

"Fany. What did I tell you about kissing me??"

"I forgot~" she sing songed at the same time grinning at the younger girl.

 

Flashback

Yuri has never been more scared going out of her room.

 

She just had unprotected with someone she doesn't even remember!

 

"Silly Yuri. Unprotected. There's nothing to protect!" she said as she paced back and forth.

 

After the stranger left the room , Yuri started panicking. It took a couple of minutes of talking to herself to finally snap out of it and decide to do something about her situation. First thing she did was of course dress herself up.

 

"Okay Yuri. Relax. Don't panic. You can do this. There's nothing to be afraid of. That woman can't possibly a psycho killer you imagined her to be. No she can't be."

 

"(GASP!) What if she really is a psycho?! Ohmygod! Where's my phone where's my phone where's my phone!"

 

She started rummaging through her messy bedroom to find her phone when...

 

"Wow. I've never seen a person much more messed up than I am."

 

Yuri flinched for nth time of the day. She slowly tilted her head to the voice's reaction but quickly turned the other way around.

 

"Are you blushing?" The voice asked while walking near Yuri.

"CAN YOU PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING??" Yuri covered her reddening face by her hands.

"Hmm. Not gonna~"

 

The voice sat on the edge of the bed infront of Yuri who was on the floor somewhat... crouching? She crossed her legs, elbow on her knee and her head on top of her palm. Clearly teasing Yuri.

 

Yuri gasped. She quickly stood up to her feet and randomly pulled a shirt. She directed her eyes sternly on top of the stranger's head while walking quickly towards her. She immediately put the shirt on the girl before she could protest.

 

Mission success! was on Yuri's thoughts. Now she can safely look at the girl without blushing or possibly having a nosebleed.

 

She looked at the girl who also stared at her strangely. She was cutely disheveled like a child. The girl's burning red hair was still under the shirt and her arms weren't out where it's supposed to come out off. Yuri unknowingly arranged her hair and combed it with her own hands. She noticed how soft the stranger's hair was even though it's probably dyed. She then pulled her arms and put it out the sleeves.

 

"There." she patted the stranger's head seemingly forgetting their situation.

 

All this time the stranger was just looking at her. Amazed at how the other seemed to be so caring to others.

 

"Well this is a first." she smiled genuinely to Yuri.

"Huh?" Yuri snapped out of her daze.

 

The stranger didn't reply back but instead she closed her eyes and kissed Yuri softly. She leaned back and looked at Yuri.

 

Yuri didn't know what she would do right this moment so instead she said her name.

"I-I'm Yuri." she stuttered.

 

The stranger smiled. A smile which extended to her eyes. A beautiful sight.

 

"Hi. I'm Tiffany. You're new roommate." smile never fading.

Flashback End

 

And that's how Tiffany and Yuri met. Somehow through that day they talked about their lives. Although it was mostly Yuri sharing and Tiffany the one asking but it felt good for Yuri. Having someone else to talk to about her problems and since Yuri learned that Tiffany is a full fledged out of the box lesbian, she thought that Tiffany might help her through her dilemma.

 

The only problem she has with Tiffany was that the girl is so liberated. Yuri thought that she must be that way because she came from America but Tiffany was just over the top.

 

She walks around their apartment half . She squeezes Yuri's when she likes to and most of all her habit of kissing people. Yuri had to scold the girl non stop but Tiffany just ignores her.

 

"Aaaah. Jinjja Fany. You can't kiss people so randomly!"

"Why? I like kissing." Fany pouted at Yuri.

"You only kiss people you love!"

"Did you kiss Jessica then?"

 

Yuri remembered when she kissed Jessica underwater.

 

"Somewhat." she hesitated.

"So you love her?" Tiffany smirked as she made Yuri unconsciously admit that she loves Jessica.

"What? I don't-"

 

*kiss*

 

Tiffany kissed her again.

 

"See? I don't love you yet I kissed you. No harm done." Tiffany said as she stuck her tongue out to Yuri.