Introducing... Tiffany!

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

Chapter 21

 

 

Yuri's dreams were about dogs. They were running around when she tripped and the cute fluffy dogs her all over her face. She smiled on the sensation. These cute little dogs.

 

"Wakey wakey." the cutest dog said.

 

Reality: Tiffany's leg in between Yuri's. Her arms placed on both sides of Yuri's head. Tiffany placing kisses all over Yuri's face. She kissed her forehead. Kissed both of her eyes. Her nose. Her cheeks. Finally her lips. She wasn't satisfied with a non responding Yuri so she lightly bit Yuri's lower lip and pulled it using her teeth.

 

Yuri slowly opened her eyes. The dog was biting her lips. But the dog didn't turn out to be a dog. It was Tiffany, nibbling on her lip.

 

"Fany-ah. Why do you have my lower lip?" Yuri said with much difficulty while Tiffany still has her lower lip.

 

Tiffany let go of Yuri's lower lip. It plopped back to Yuri.

 

"It told me to bite it." Tiffany smiled.

"Fany. What did I tell you about kissing-"

 

She wasn't able to finish when Tiffany kissed her deeply and forcefully parted her lips and grazed their tounges. Tiffany pulled away with a smile extending to her eyes. Yuri just looked at Tiffany.

 

"I'll stop kissing you when you show atleast a bit of restrain. Besides, use this as 'learning' experience. I am your teacher."

 

Tiffany gave Yuri one last peck before going out of the room. What she sad was partly true though. Yuri wasn't restraining herself from being kissed. Tiffany's kisses were sweet.

 

She pushed it at the back of her mind when she heard Tiffany shout.

 

"YAH Puppy! Get up already or I'm gonna get back there and pounce on you!"

 

Yuri groaned. It was time for school.

 

*

 

How many awkward situations had she been since she met Jessica Jung? This one just added to the list. They were at that one class where all of them were. Donghae, Minho, Yuri and Jessica. Seated first was Minho, beside him was Donghae, beside Donghae was Jessica and beside Jessica was Yuri and beside Yuri was a erted boy.

 

Three of them which Yuri feels strongly to. Donghae of guilt. Minho of hatred/annoyance. Jessica of love. How much more complicated can this be? Oh right there's Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Good morning class." The teacher went in and greeted them.

 

10 minutes after the class has started, Yuri didn't know why her heart was suddenly beating so fast. Like a bad omen.

 

The door opened with a bang, revealing a Tiffany Hwang. Dressed so incredibly y without showing skin. Leather jeans check. y heels check. Sunglasses on check. Red lips accompanied by a ponytailed red hair flashing everyone in the room check. Just like an idol.

 

"Well hello Miss. Thank you for disturbing our class with a bang." their teacher said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry sunsaengnim. I'm quite new and I didn't know that the door would welcome me like that." Tiffany stepped near the teacher. Her heels clicking the only sound in the room.

"And what is your name?"

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany smiled.

"Is there something wrong with Miss Tiffany Hwang's eyes for her to not take of her sunglasses?"

"Oh yes teacher! I have a severe case of... something in my eye. The doctor said absolutely not to take my sunglasses." tiffany explained animatedly.

"Fine you may take your seat."

 

Tiffany looked around. Everyone was agape just by looking at her. She looked exactly like what a celebrity would dress. The boys especially had their eyes and their mouth wide open. Minho and Donghae included. While Jessica... Jessica... Oh my God Jessica.

 

Tiffany took her steps towards the four of them's direction and stopped infront of Yuri's seatmate which by the way is almost drooling his face off. Tiffany lowered her sunglasses and looked at the boy. No she stared at the boy and shooed him with one hand which the boy gladly complied immediately. Oh did the boy have a new person to fantasize right now.

 

"Fany-ah. What are you doing here??" Yuri hissed.

 

Tiffany calmly put her things to the side. Sat. Crossed her legs. Looked at Yuri. Leaned in and...

 

*Kiss*

 

ROOM FREEZE. FREEZE ROOM.

 

Yuri was too stunned for words. Jessica, Donghae and Minho was too shocked for words. The erted boy was about to die of happiness. Everyone else was agape. The teacher was wondering why his students were not listening to him.

 

"BACK TO THE BOARD!" the teacher snapped everyone back to reality.

 

While Yuri heard something like a spark from behind her... Jessica Jung just short circuited.

 

"What the hell are you doing Tiffany-ssi? Why are you doing inappropriate stuff to Yuri??" Jessica glared at Tiffany.

 

For the first time in her life, Jessica cursed. It alarmed everyone who knew her.

 

"Is me kissing Yuri affecting you so much Jessica-ssi?" Tiffany calmly replied to an enraged Jessica.

"YES!"

 

It was a slip of a tounge for Jessica. It enraged her more that this Tiffany girl can easily get out everything from her.

 

"Very good Jessica." Apparantly, the teacher had asked a question none of them were aware of.

 

"And why is that?" Tiffany smirked .

"Be-because-" Jessica huffed.

"Babe. This is not the place to argue. Calm down." Donghae put his arm around Jessica and pulled her into his side.

 

Jessica shrugged off Donghae and excused herself to the bathroom. Donghae followed suit while Minho was left unsure of what to do. It wasn't helping that he had a crush on Yuri and he knows Jessica having feelings for Yuri while Donghae was completely clueless of everything. Right now, he may have something else to add on his secrets. Yuri might be gay after all.

 

"That Donghae guy sure is stingy. I was so close." tiffany whispered to Yuri.

"Fany-ah! What did you do!" Yuri hissed into Fany's ears.

"I was helping you. Duh."

"Is kissing me in class really necessary??"

"No. But it was fun." Tiffany grinned.

"Aish!" Yuri grumbled on her seat.

"Awwww. Is Yuri annoyed? Want Fany to kiss you again?" Tiffany cooed sweetly.

"NO!"

 

"That is right Yuri-ssi." the teacher once again apparantly asked a question they weren't aware of.

 

"Fany-" Yuri was about to scold Tiffany again when she heard Minho call her.

 

"Yuri."

 

Yuri tilted her head to face Minho.

 

"...Are you gay?" Minho asked.