The Point Game

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

Chapter 12

 

Yuri continued to scrub rubbing alcohol on her skin that she is now practically drenched all over.

 

"Sica! Help me scrub off the germs on my body!"

"Yuri. You've already scrubbed off enough. Next thing you'll scrub off is your skin! Stop it! YAH!" Jessica ordered Yuri.

 

Flashback

 

Yuri felt like so comfortable. She really thought that she was sleeping on her bed and her head was on a soft pillow so she snuggled on it. It wasn't until someone nudged her awake that she found the exact opposite of a comfortable bed.

 

"O-oh? Sica-yah. Wae?" Yuri faced her but still had her back on her 'bed'

 

Jessica didn't reply but she had her eyes wide open while towering over Yuri.

 

"Huh?" Yuri thought.

 

What was Jessica doing in her room? Wait. Yuri rubbed her eyes for a clearer version. Why is there chairs on my bed-

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Yuri shrieked and immediately got away from her seat.

 

She tumbled in the process but Jessica held onto her for support. Everyone can see the horrified expression on Yuri's face. Minho was now wide awake covering his ears.

 

"YAAAAH! What are you screaming for!?" Minho snapped at Yuri.

"Did I- Were we- He- I-" Yuri panicked ignoring Minho.

 

Jessica pitied over Yuri. She must be horrified, jessica thought.

 

"Yep. You did. Here I took a picture. You two look so cute. Hahaha." Donghae showed Yuri and Minho his phone.

 

"OH MY GOD!"

"EEEWWWW!"

 

They both screamed in unison. Yuri hit Minho repeatedly. They had different thoughts on their minds.

 

"You! How d-dare you! OH MY GOD!" Yuri thought while still hitting Minho.

"W-whaaaat?! It's not like I did it on purpose!!" Minho thought while shielding his body.

"These two are so cute. Hahahaha." Donghae laughed by himself.

"Serves you right Minho!!" Jessica concentrated on Yuri's punch and kicks and mentally added force onto it.

 

Flashback End

 

Jessica POV

 

After that, I had to console Yuri out of her mini drama. But I didn't know that it was harder than I thought. Yuri hadn't stopped rubbing alcohol on her skin since we've arrived and it's driving me insane.

 

"I said stop it!" I glared.

 

Yuri immediately stopped. Showing me her puppy eyes.

 

"You've been scrubbing since we arrived here in the morning. It's already evening! Even Minho just had one shower. You had 4! You define over reaction to another level."

 

Honestly, can't she just forget about it?? Why should she let it affect her so much?! It's really pissing me off. My sentiments seemed to finally entered Yuri's brain. Thank God!

 

"S-sorry." she lowered her head.

"Aish jinjja." I knuckled her head and started putting away the towels and bottles she used.

 

I was about to talk to Yuri again but then my phone rang. Mom. I gestured Yuri to stay still and not to touch anything.

 

"Hello mom?"

"Jessica!" mom shrieked onto the phone.

"M-mom?"

"I tried calling you several times. Why haven't you been answering?!"

"I was..." I looked over to Yuri. "...busy. Sorry mom and the signal over here isn't that strong."

"Nevermind. Are you okay there? Should I send someone there?"

"No no no. It's okay mom. The teachers are here as well. Yuri and Minho too. You don't have to worry."

"Still, I'll call one of them to make sure. Don't do anything rash there."

"Yes mom."

 

And our call ended. I got back to Yuri and sat opposite of her.

 

"So..." I started.

"Sica. Your mom really really cares about you." she said.

"I guess so? I mean, I think she was just making sure that I won't do anything stupid that would humiliate her."

"She might have her own ways of worrying but she still is worrying for you."

"I don't know."

"Why?" Yuri curiously asked.

"It's like... so suffocating sometimes."

"Sica..." she sighed and sat beside me.

"All mothers care for their children." she finished.

"Well I'm different." I looked away from her.

"Huh?"

"I'm adopted."

 

*

No one's POV

 

They've survived their first night in the village. And to add on Jessica's hate, Yuri and Minho had to be in the same family which meant they had to sleep on one house. Donghae wasn't even with her and she just had to have the thoughts of Yuri and Minho together.

 

Anyway, it was morning of their second day. The boys had to climb a soaring coconut tree to get fresh coconuts from it. Donghae and Minho climbed different trees at the same time. Jessica stayed at Donghae's side and cheered for her boyfriend. Beside her was none other than Yuri. Arms tucked safely by Jessica.

 

"Ugh. I don't wanna be here and witness Jessica's overflowing love for her Donghae." Yuri thought as she tried to wiggle her way out of Jessica's grip.

 

"Sicaaaa."

"What." Jessica said not even looking at her still holding onto Yuri's arm.

"My arm is sweating." Yuri pouted.

"I don't care."

"Buuuuuut" Yuri was now whining.

 

Jessica ignored her and pretended to cheer for Donghae who was half way on the top. Minho on the other hand was already on the top. He got his first coconut and shook it from the top as his victory dance.

 

"Fck!" Yuri roughly pulled her arm away from Jessica.

"YAH! MINHO! DON'T YOU DIE BEFORE I GET THE CHANCE TO KILL YOU!!" Yuri screamed to Minho who dangerously slipped but got a hold of himself and stuck a tongue out on Yuri.

 

Minho arrived at the top and got his first coconut too. He looked down to show his coconut to Jessica but the latter was busy scowling at Yuri who was screaming at Minho. He felt a little bit hurt that her girlfriend wasn't watching her all this time. It was his first climb at a coconut tree after all.

 

He decided to shrug the feeling and called Jessica.

 

"B-babe! Babe!" He called from the top.

 

Jessica turned her attention to the voice and found Donghae happily smiling at her.

 

"Waaaa! You're jjang babe!" Jessica squeeled sincerely.

 

Feeling quite contented of the reaction from his girlfriend, he slowly made his way down while Minho continued to gather coconuts like he was in some competition.

 

"Show off." Yuri appeared beside Jessica with a frown.

 

Jessica ignored her as compensation of running away from her before. She ran to Donghae instead and congratulated him.

 

"Yah loser!" Minho screamed. He was nearing the bottom.

 

When he was already on the ground, he ran to Yuri.

 

"Did you see me? Bet you were amazed huh" He beamed.

"I only saw a clear view of how small your balls are."

"Small but terrible." Minho smirked.

"Please. Don't make me regret talking to you today."

"Why are you so grumpy anyway??"

"OH! I see now. You're jelly." he said..

"You and your gay lingo." she smiled satisfyingly.

"Let's see if you can smile after you see this."

 

He held Yuri's head with both of his hand and swayed it to the side. She saw Jessica and Donghae acting sweet towards each other. She frowned but contrary to what Minho thinks. She frowned because she had to see how Jessica acts so sweetly towards Donghae. Why did Jessica have to be so touchy feely? She was like that to Yuri too.

 

What Yuri doesn't understand is why Jessica had to be like that to her too. Now she developed this feeling towards her. It was Jessica Jung's fault.

 

"1 point for Minho. Zero for Yuri."

 

And if it wasn't enough, Minho had to add his silly games to that.

 

 

*

A/N:

So Jessica is adopted and Minho still thinks Yuri has a crush on Donghae.