Their Different lives.

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

Chapter 4

 

"! I overslept!"

 

Yuri looked at the watch. It was nearly 10am.

 

"!"

 

She scrambled her way through the dorm. It was the very first day of the normal class. She can't afford to be late. Not when she's just a scholar.

 

She ran through the hallways when someone bumped into her.

 

"Ouch! Oh God I'm sorry. Sorry!"

"Ack!"

 

They said at the same time. Yuri was about to apologize again but stopped when she saw who it was.

 

"YOU AGAIN! To think of it, I'm not really sorry. Why would I say sorry to you?" She pointed at the boy.

"What are you like a curse or something?? Everytime I'm around you bad things happen!"

"Hey! You don't have the right to blame me for your overflowing bad luck!"

"Just stay away from me." The boy quipped.

"This is a big university. So YOU stay away from me!"

 

*

 

Auditorium

 

They were having a freshman welcoming meeting so ofcourse Yuri, Donghae, Minho and Jessica were present.

 

Yuri caught a glimpse of Minho sitting beside Jessica. She glowered at him. Minho in return glared at her too. Jessica saw the interaction between the two.

 

"What happened to you two?"

"She freakin bumped into me while I was holding my coffee. That girl's a bad omen."

 

Jessica laughed at her friend's antics. On the corner of her eye, she saw her 'secret' boyfriend pass by looking for a seat. She was hoping for him to sit somewhere near her and Minho but to her dismay, he sat beside the girl Minho was glaring at.

 

The program started but the four of them paid no attention to the speaker.

 

"Hi." Yuri started the conversation to Donghae. Donghae tilted his head.

"Uhh... Yuri right?" he asked unsure.

"Yea. You remember now??"

"Umm. Sorry about the other day. I was just.. not in the mood."

"It's okay. I was gliding on bad luck that day too. And it was too probing of me to think that you'd remember me. We were kids when we met I don't expect you to remember." Yuri smiled.

 

Donghae kept mum and just smiled at her in return.

 

"Although, I really didn't forget you. After all, you saved my life back then." she finished.

 

Donghae tilted his body to Yuri now fully facing her. As if he was remembering something.

 

Flashback

 

10 year olds Yuri and Donghae

 

Yuri was happily bouncing on the streets not noticing the motorcycle behind her. Donghae ran to her and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Yah! You almost got run on a motorbike!" Donghae said worriedly.

"Thank you!" Yuri kissed him in the cheek.

 

Flashback End

 

"It was you??"

"Hehehe. It was me."

"I'm sorry." Donghae wilted.

"For what?"

"I may have been very rude to you."

"Nah. It's okay. Besides, you're not the only rude guy in this school." 

 

She looked back at where Minho was sitting at and glared at him for a second and looked back all smiling towards Donghae.

 

Unknown to their minds, there were two people who stared at their interactions. Feeling all the wrong feelings. Well it's obviously Minho and Jessica. Jessica was understandable, Donghae was her boyfriend but Minho? I don't know. Maybe he just wanted to mimic Jessica because he didn't have anything to do.

 

*

 

Evening at their respective homes.

 

"To think of it, I have everything a girl could ever dream of. I'm rich. My mom loves me. My dad loves me. I have a boyfriend who loves me. But why do I feel something is missing?"

 

"Happy Year Yuri. I give you A for effort! I know it's hard but you're strong. You can do it. Even though, you're alone. You can fight through it. Forget the sadness. I just want a better life."

 

"It maybe wrong for me to think but if I was given the chance to choose which life I'd live, this is not the life I'd choose."

 

"I want a bigger house for my mom."

 

"I'd choose a simple life where I can live freely."

 

"The kind of life that won't need to struggle just to keep on living."

 

"The kind of life where I have a spot. A place where I won't need to constantly prove worth."

 

*

 

A/N:

I apologize for the boring chapters. It's like always filler noh? I'm still recapping on the episodes I've missed. I understand if you guys don't comment. If it was me, I certainly wont too. Keke. I'm just gonna keep writing until things get juicy. By that time, I hope you'd take notice. :)

 

Gnight!