Meant to be kept in Pandora's Box

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

Chapter 13

 

They have spent the third day helping out the villagers with chores. Cooking for them, playing with the kids, doing farming stuff. Jessica stayed with Donghae most of the time since Donghae convinced her that they will have no other chances to be with each other when they get back to Seoul with her mother around. Yuri on the other hand was left with Minho's pestering. She had no other friends around and she definitely didn't want to hang out with Jessica and Donghae.

 

During their 'time' together, Minho had managed to score 4 points to his game while Yuri had none. It was mostly Minho just pointing out to Yuri why she has no chance in Donghae which was basically telling her she has no chance in Jessica.

 

"Why are we even playing this game? There's no point. It's not like I'm gonna make a move. You're just rubbing it on my face." Yuri frowned.

 

Minho felt guilty. He really didn't intend to do it like that. He just wanted to make fun of Yuri but he can't admit that he felt guilty to Yuri. That's not like him.

 

"Just a reminder." He chose his words.

"Well, thanks for reminding me non stop." Yuri continued.

"No problem. Hey. I'm gonna meet Donghae for some drinks with the villagers. Wanna come?"

"Didn't they say no drinking in this immersion?"

"Oh please." he scoffed.

"Whatever." Yuri shrugged.

"You coming?"

"uhhhh. no."

"You sure? It's your chance with Donghae." he wiggled his brows.

"Seriously Big Bird?!" Yuri stood up attempting to hit Minho.

"Hahahaha. alright. Bye!" Minho laughed while running away.

 

*

Evening

 

Yuri walked mindlessly around town until she found a beach. She found it relaxing feeling the sand in her feet. She also thought of many things. Mainly how she came about on liking Jessica more than a friend.

 

Maybe she liked Jessica long before. Maybe it was Minho's pestering about her liking Donghae that made her realize her feelings. All she knows is she likes having Jessica around. She likes it when Jessica clings to her but like Minho said she doesn't stand a chance. She didn't even know she was gay. What more if she was to confess her feelings and gayness to Jessica.

 

She would never do that. She would burry her feelings in Pandora's Box. She would never confess to Jessica.

 

"Pssst."

"Huh?" Yuri looked around.

 

Then she heard a giggle. Oh she knows that giggle. She knows it all too well. She looked back and saw Jessica 2 meters away from her. Jessica waved and jogged towards her.

 

"You were following me all this time?" Yuri asked her as they started walking again.

"Yep." Jessica smiled at her.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"You looked like you were in deep thought."

"Oh..." Yuri simply said.

"What were you thinking?" Jessica looked at her.

 

Yuri looked back and can't help but get drawn in. But held it in. Status quo Yuri, she thought.

 

"Just some stuff."

"Like?" Jessica probed in further.

"Mostly you." she accidentally blurted out.

"M-me?"

 

"Oh . What happened to status quo Yuri?!" She mentally cursed herself.

 

"Uh... Oh look at the time. I bet they're already starting the bonfire. Let's go Sica!" Yuri quickened her steps leaving a very much confused Jessica.

 

*

 

They took a seat at the bonfire near the beach where all the students from their class gathered. They sat beside each other in total silence. Yuri was sweating like hell while Jessica was just confused as to what Yuri said.

 

Someone save me, Yuri thought.

 

And like an answered prayer, Minho and Donghae arrived at the bonfire looking intoxicated. They sat beside Yuri and Jessica. Donghae instantly slumped his body on Jessica hugging her in the process while Minho did the same to Yuri.

 

Both Yuri and Jessica looked at each other at the same time. If ever someone notices this they would get in trouble. Thankfully, Donghae just sat quietly beside Jessica. Minho on the other hand... *sigh*

 

"Who wants to sing?" the class president asked the crowd with a guitar on his hand.

"Me!" Minho beamed.

 

"Oh God Minho. Stop it." Jessica hissed.

"I'm alright alright." he answered while he took slow steps to the center, sat on the sand, and got the guitar.

"He's gonna get in trouble." Yuri whispered while Jessica just looked at her.

 

"This is for the people who stand no chance in love..." he crooned with eyes drooping low. He put the guitar to the side.

"I don't know how to play this... someone give me a beat!"

 

A student gladly complied. Minho started rapping to what seems to be self made.

 

"Hey girl. What do you think you're doing?

I can never understand.

You're crushin on someone else's boyfriend.

 

Now you're getting angry with me.

Saying you don't have a crush.

Then why do I spot jealousy?

 

That , what does he have that I don't?

Why can't I have you instead?

That has a girlfriend.

That happens to be your bestfriend."

 

 

Oblivious to the cheering crowd are two girls stiffening up. Both thinking entirely different thoughts. Yuri became worried. She instantly stood up to stop the intoxicated Minho from spilling further.

 

Yuri towered over Minho.

"Minho stop it."

 

But Minho managed to say a verse.

 

"Why can't I have you instead?

His girlfriend is your bestfriend."

 

Yuri flinched. She doesn't even want to face Jessica right now. She doesn't want to appear guilty but she just can't look at her. If she does, she might spill everything infront of everyone. That Donghae isn't who she likes.

 

So she ran away.

 

*

 

"Yuri!! Wait!" Minho followed Yuri with staggering steps.

 

Yuri stopped running and faced him.

 

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT MINHO?! WHY!?" she pushed Minho

 

Feeling the alcohol in his body, it enraged Minho the way Yuri's treating him.

 

"DON'T YOU HAVE TO THANK ME INSTEAD?! THIS IS BOUND TO HAPPEN!" Minho roared.

"NOTHING IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL DENYING IT YURI!? YOU ALREADY CONFESSED IT TO ME!"

 

All the patience Yuri kept left her body all at once.

 

 

"I...*punch* LIKE *punch* JESSICA!" she said as she gave him her full blow.

 

 

*

A/N:

Yep. That rap has snippets of GD's That XX on it.

Double update.

Did you like? >:)