Borrowed Toy

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

They were sitting at a bench in a park where Jessica asked them to meet.

 

"I think we need to talk."

"Jess, you've already said that 5 times." Donghae rubbed her hands to calm her.

"It's just-I-umm I need to tell you something really serious." Jessica heaved to calm herself.

"Okaaaay. Just take your time." Donghae laughed a bit.

 

Seeing Donghae laugh, happy, made her almost change her mind. Was she doing the right thing? She dated this guy for more or less 2 years. He's an absolute gentleman. Granted they had to go on hiding since her mom forbade her to see him but they still had a good time... until Yuri came.

 

The thought of Yuri got her back on track. She has to do this. Not because that damn Tiffany threatened her, neither was it because she was scared that Yuri would give up on her. Okay. Maybe it has to do with those two BUT most importantly it was because she wanted to finally be with Yuri.

 

"Donghae..." she started.

"Hmm?" Donghae smiled.

"We have to break up." she finally said it.

"What?" Donghae couldn't believe what was being said.

"I'm sorry." Jessica let her tears fall.

"But what happened Jess? We were fine this morning, even yesterday, or the last month! Did I do somethiing wrong I wasn't aware of? Tell me please!" he begged

"No! You didn't! You were great!" Jessica held his hand.

"Then what? Tell me..." he was trying hard to understand.

"It's me... I... I'm" Jessica couldn't say it.

"Yuri?" Donghae quipped

 

Jessica was shocked. She thought Donghae never noticed.

 

"You thought I never noticed?" Donghae's tone was harsh now.

"Donghae..."

"I really thought it was just you being possessive over your new bestfriend but it turns out I was wrong." he scoffed.

"Donghae I love her..." Jessica said sincerely

"LOVE HER?! Jessica are you hearing what you're saying right now?! What about me?! Did you just pretend you were in love with me when you were gay after all?! Did you just use me as a Society block until you had the courage to come out?!" Donghae stood up in anger.

"No of course not! I really did love you Donghae! Please just come down!" Jessica held Donghae's arms.

 

She had never seen Donghae this angry before. It was like the usual calm, cheerful, gentleman Donghae was gone in a second.

 

Donghae kicked the trash can near them.

 

"Donghae please! Calm down! This isn't like you!" Jessica struggled.

"I ignored all those nagging feelings when you cancel our dates coz you wanted to have girl time with Yuri. I ignored everything because I thought you would be wise enough to think! You think your mother would approve of this?? She didn't even approve of me, how do you think she will approve of Yuri, a GIRL?!"

 

To Jessica, his speech was just like a repeat of Minho's rant.

 

"You know what? I don't care anymore. Sorry Donghae but all I need to do right now is break up with you and go to Yuri. I need to be with her. Goodbye."

 

Jessica left Donghae. She ran towards her car and immediately asked her driver to go to Yuri's apartment. She's newly single and she can't wait to be in a relationship once again... with Yuri of course. It's a risk she wanted so bad to take.

 

*

 

It was already 10pm and Yuri was deep asleep when the doorbell rang and rang and rang nonstop. Yuri thought it must be Tiffany forgetting her keys once again. So she just went in ahead with just her underwear and a bigshirt on top and opened the door.

 

She was surprised to see Jessica infront of her and not Tiffany. Was she dreaming? Why was Jessica here? Her eyes must have been playing games on her.

 

"Jessica?" she called out just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"Yes it's me. Are you not gonna let me come in?"

"Oh uh yes. Come in." Yuri pulled Jessica in.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Jessica asked without turning around.

"Ah yes actually, Tif-"

 

Yuri got harshly cut off by Jessica's lips.

 

"Oh my God. Is this a dream????" Yuri thought.

 

She snapped back to reality when Jessica grabbed her neck to deepen the kiss.

 

"Oh hell. If this is a dream, best dream ever."

 

And Yuri didn't waste any second as she responded to the kiss. Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck which diminished every possible space they had. Yuri in turn held on Jessica's back. Things were getting hotter and hotter by the second that was why Yuri broke the kiss and rested her forehead on Jessica's. She had to make sure this was real because it would truly if she woke up kissing a pillow.

 

"Are you real?" Yuri asked with her eyes closed afraid that she would see nothing.

 

Jessica cupped her face.

 

"I broke up with Donghae." Jessica smiled.

"I think I'm really dreaming." Yuri still closed her eyes.

"Look at me." Jessica said softly.

 

So Yuri did, she opened her eyes. Jessica was there. It was real. It was really happening.

 

"I'm gonna prove to you how real this can be."

 

That's when Yuri's big top came flying over her head and they engaged in a rushed liplock. Without Donghae out of the way, they can finally be together and what better way to celebrate than have hot first time .

 

*

 

Tiffany stood straight trying to make out what the sounds were. She wasn't sure if her mind was playing games with her. It sounded like it was coming out of Yuri's room. So she pushed open Yuri's door which revealed Yuri and Jessica strangling each other.

 

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. You two are really doing iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Can I join?" Tiffany slurred.

 

Yuri immediately pulled the blanket over to cover their bodies.

 

"Tiffany out!!"

"But I want to jooooooin!" the seemingly drunk woman whined.

 

Yuri pulled away from Jessica and was about to go to Tiffany when Jessica pulled her and put her tshirt back on her.

 

"Oh pleaaaaaase. I already saw all thaaaaat. I've even memorized what's inside her vag-" Tiffany cut herself of when she laughed whole heartedly.

"Fany out out out out." Yuri frowned at the interruption.

"Fiiiiiine. I'm gon find someone... I can nail too. Just so you see Jessica! I'm gonna find someone!" Tiffany yelled while Yuri was escorting her out of the room.

 

Yuri closed her room and steadied Tiffany.

 

"Why are you drunk?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Pft." Tiffany scoffed and pushed Yuri back which made her stumble a bit.

"I'm okay I'm okay." Tiffany showed Yuri her palm indicating she was okay.

"Fany. Let's get you to your room." Yuri tried to touch Tiffany but she backed away.

"And ruin your precious first time? NO WAY!" Tiffany laughed.

"Hey Jessica! You can continue ing Yuri. I'm gonna head out! Make sure you her brains out you ing !" Tiffany yelled over the closed door.

"Fany!" Yuri pulled her back.

"Goodbye Yuri. Enjoy your time!" Tiffany grinned as she went out the main door.

 

Everything went quiet after the door was closed. Tiffany was sad but it wasn't because she walked into Yuri and Jessica. In fact, she was happy they were already progressing. She was more sad of the fact that, once again, her toy got stolen away from her.

 

No, she wasn't in love with her second toy. She wasn't angry with Jessica. What hurt was remembering memories she was supposed to forget. It was like her first toy all over again. Her first who cut the deepest. This time, her toy wasn't stolen for she only borrowed. Now the owner came to get it back and she was left with nothing once again.

 

"Pssssh. I need to get a drink." Tiffany fixed herself.

 

She wasn't drunk. It was her defense mechanism.