Kekeke

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

Chapter 19

 

 

"Or atleast you were my bestfriend."

 

Her hand moved on its own. Going up. Placing her finger nails through her teeth. She bit them. One by one she bit until it bled.

 

"Jessica stop that! It's bleeding!"

 

Yuri tried to stop her but Jessica pulled back away from her. Yuri's never gonna understand how she feels, Jessica thought. Somehow, Jessica felt so wronged. Should she sing Gotye's Somebody that I Used To Know now?

 

"Sica-"

"S-so you replaced me with that Tiffany girl??"

"Replaced- what are you talking about?? and why is Tiffany dragged into this again??"

"I'M JEALOUS OKAY?!"

 

It was Yuri's turn to freeze and it was not because they were standing outside in the cold winter.

 

"I'm jealous when Minho said you liked Donghae! I'm jealous when Minho gets too close to you! And that GIRL! I just met her but I already hate her! Why... WHY is everyone all over you?!"

 

Yuri was stunned. She cannot move.

 

"Is it wrong if I just want you for myself?" Jessica said almost in a whisper.

 

Jessica wanted Yuri to say something. She laid her heart out. She didn't intend to but her feelings got on top of her. She waited and waited. Waited in vain. Not a word escaped through Yuri's mouth.

 

*

 

"Oh? You're here already?" Tiffany asked a dazed Yuri sitting on their couch.

 

"Helloooooo?"

 

Tiffany bent her body to meet Yuri's gaze but Yuri didn't respond. So she did what she thought is the only rational thing to do. She stripped knowing how Yuri doesn't like seeing her 'almost' .

 

"This should do the trick." Tiffany smirked.

 

She was standing proud 'almost' infront of Yuri but the latter was still unresponding which pissed Tiffany. How can someone not notice her glory??

 

*SLAP*

 

"OW!" Yuri held her stinging cheek.

 

Tiffany didn't say anything and just crossed her arms.

 

"Tif- WHY ARE YOU AGAIN??"

"Al-most~" Tiffany corrected her.

 

Yuri sighed and picked up Tiffany's clothes. She put it on her one by one. When she was finished, she pulled Tiffany to sit beside her.

 

"You know I always like it when you put on my clothes for me." Tiffany told her.

"Why?" Yuri raised a curious brow.

"Like no one ever does it for me you know? Hahaha. Do you wanna apply for the position?" Tiffany laughed.

"Aish."

 

"So tell me confused one, what's bothering you?"

"I don't knooooow. I think I messed up big time."

"Enlighten me." Tiffany opened up her arm as a gesture.

"It's Jessica..." Yuri sighed.

"Of course. Should've known." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Start."

 

So Yuri told Tiffany what exactly happened.

 

"Okay... So what's your problem?"

"Are you kidding me Fany? I already told you! Did she just confess to me? Or was it just her being possessive? I mean she's usually possessive and I'm confused so I didn't say anything and she left and I watched her leave and then I'm here- are you even listening to me?"

 

Yuri looked at Tiffany who was fumbling on Yuri's phone with her own phone on her other hand.

 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Shhhh." Tiffany gestured.

 

Tiffany put the phone on her hear. Then all Yuri heard was ringing.

 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Jessica-ssi?" Tiffany said.

"Who's this?"

"Listen carefully. Your potential rival in love speaking. I have a question to ask of you and if you don't answer it truthfully I will steal Yuri away from you. I will drug her, drag her to Las Vegas, marry her and have with her all day everyday until the baby bag inside her comes out of her . Happy life!"

 

The other line was silent.

 

"Very good. You get me. SO! Are you in love with Yuri?"

"W-w-what??"

"No? You heard that Yuri she doesn't lo-"

"WAIT!"

 

"What are you doing Tiffany????" Yuri hissed beside her. Tiffany covered .

 

"Hm?"

"Can I talk to Yuri??"

"No senior! It's just me and you today."

"Look Tiffany-ssi." Jessica dragged out the words.

"Feisty. I like it."

"I told Yuri how I feel."

"Yes yes. But you didn't quite spell it out for her. She's stupid."

"..."

"You see, in the matters of romance with Yuri, you have to act it out. Like me! First time I saw her I had se-"

 

Yuri roughly put a palm on Tiffany's mouth.

 

"Ssssssssssssetudy session with her."

"What-"

"So are you in love with her or not?"

"....................."

"Hello?"

*Teeeeuuut* *Teeeeeut* *Teeeeeut*

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

"You both are very stubborn. Why can't two people just admit to themselves that they love each other?" Tiffany said as she stared at the ceiling.

 

Yuri noticed how Tiffany suddenly became quiet. Definitely not the Tiffany she knew of. She wanted to ask.

 

"Fany-"

"Alright! I'm gonna help you two out! Gosh. What will you do without me??"

 

And just like that, the old Tiffany came back.

 

"But Fany I wanted to ask-"

"1 rule though. No falling in love with me. *merong*" Tiffany said chirpily as she finally left Yuri to herself.