Tiffany Vs Jessica Vs Minho

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

Chapter 22

 

"Are you gay?" Minho asked.

 

"W-w-what?" Yuri stuttered.

"Sunsaengnim! We're trying to listen to you but this RUDE RUDE boy keeps on bothering us!" Tiffany raised a hand and pointed it to Minho.

"Choi Minho! OUT!"

 

A baffled Minho reluctantly stood up and gave a bothered look to Tiffany and Yuri. Tiffany has just saved Yuri from a possible confrontation that she was not ready to face.

 

"Thanks Fany." she took Tiffany's hand and gave a peck on it.

 

It took Tiffany by surprise. Yuri hasn't ever initiated their skinship since they've known each other well except for that one drunken night that she mistook her as Jessica and had with her. Even though it was just a peck on her hand, it still made her quite happy and it showed on her face.

 

"Here too?" Tiffany puckered her lips and pointed at it.

 

Yuri just giggled. Completely forgetting about Donghae, Minho, Jessica and their situation.

 

"But you know you're gonna have to tell them." Fany said sincerely.

"I know."

 

*

 

Class just ended and Tiffany and Yuri went out of the classroom.

 

"What were you doing at my class anyway? Do you really have that subject?" Yuri asked Tiffany.

"Duh. Yuri. I'm taking theatre. Why would I need to take a class with a bunch of math numbers in it? I was just bored." Tiffany said nonchalantly.

 

Yuri poked her cheeks and grinned which made Tiffany happy. Yuri's been touchy lately. She was just happy that it wasn't just her touching Yuri. Maybe later they could make out later or potentially have for the second time again. Tiffany smirked to the thought while clinging onto Yuri's arm.

 

"What are you smirking at-" Yuri was cut off by her ringing phone.

"Who's that?" Tiffany peeked through Yuri's phone.

"It's Donghae."

 

Yuri accepted the call. She put it on her ear with Tiffany 'discreetly' listening in their conversation which meant Tiffany's ears on Yuri's phone.

 

"Donghae?"

"Hi Yuri."

"Hi. What's up?"

"Let's hang out. We're here at the cafe beside the diner you work for."

"Uhh... I'm not sure..."

 

Yuri looked over Tiffany. She wasn't sure if she was ready from the shock when Minho asked her if she was gay and now she has to face Donghae and Jessica possibly Minho too.

 

"She's going. Oh and me too. We're kinda like a package now." Tiffany snatched her phone away from her.

"Huh-"

 

Tiffany hung up.

 

"F-fany... They're all gonna be there..." Yuri said worriedly.

"And you can't keep running away. This chapter in your life is way too long already. Time to fix some issues."

"But how?"

"Let's start with you and Jessica first. She's jealous of me and everyone else who comes too close to you. Let's get you two in a relationship." Tiffany beamed as she grabbed Yuri's wrist.

"She has a boyfriend Tiffany. It's not that easy." said Yuri as she let herself be dragged.

 

Tiffany stopped and faced Yuri.

 

"It won't be if you keep on being so negative! What happened to 'I Love Jessica'?"

"I do. I love her but I'm starting to think that it's not a good idea. Donghae's my friend. I don't want him to be hurt."

"And you're willing for yourself to get hurt instead?" Tiffany asked scrunching her brows.

"It's less complicated that way."

"Goodness Yuri. Stop being so martyr. God. It makes me wanna choke myself." Tiffany said disgustingly.

"I'll just go back to being her bubbly high energy bestfriend. Maybe that's for the best."

"Don't you think its too late? Jessica's already in love with you. You can't hurt her like that Yuri. You can't runaway when she's already halfway there." Tiffany said in a whole nother level of seriousness.

"Tiff-" Yuri was cut off.

"Look, it's just a friendly hangout time with your friends okay? Let's see how this turns out first then we'll make a plan. I'm not letting you run away on love. Life's too short." Tiffany smiled happily and continued to drag Yuri.

 

Yuri didn't ask further. She knows Tiffany is a well guarded person. She won't want to show weakness to anyone but Yuri knows better. She knows something might have happened to Tiiffany even before she came here and, well, rocked her life. Maybe when Tiffany's ready, she'll be willing to share her life to Yuri.

 

*

 

"Hi guys!" Tiffany beamed to the two who where in a table outside the cafe with a Yuri behind her.

"What is she doing here?" Jessica said annoyingly to Donghae. "I thought it was just Yuri."

"It's a beautiful sunny weather and you're giving me such a WARM welcome Jessica-ssi. Didn't know kissing Yuri infront of you would make you hate me so much. Oh the jealousy!" Tiffany said dramatically as she and Yuri sat beside them.

"Tiffany..." Yuri shook her head.

 

There was tension in the air. It was only Jessica, Donghae, Tiffany and Yuri. Much to Yuri's relief, Minho wasn't there to question her on her uality again.

 

"Well look at us! Isn't this like a double date? right Yuri?" Tiffany beamed too happily to Yuri while the other girl just wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

"This isn't a double date. Stop dragging Yuri into your kind." Jessica hissed.

"My kind?" Tiffany raised her brows. "I'm pretty sure you'd be happier if Yuri was into my kind. She already has experien-"

"OKAY! Donghae! Should we order??" Yuri desperately tried to stop a fight from starting and Tiffany from spilling something that should be kept a secret.

"Good idea! Why don't you and Jessica order something for us?" Donghae told Yuri.

"Uhh..." Yuri muttered.

"You know Donghae-ssi, you're quite useful this time aren't you?" Tiffany quipped.

"What?" Donghae asked confusedly.

"Nothing. Go on now Jessica-tigress-ssi before I change my mind and take your precious time with Yuri away. I can be way more jealous than you." Tiffany waved them off with a hand.

 

And so Yuri and Jessica went inside the cafe to order. They were standing on a long queue and Jessica thanked the heavens. She could finally talk to Yuri alone.

 

"So..." Jessica said not knowing how to start a conversation.

"It's awkward isn't it?" Yuri tried to joke as she laughed nervously.

"I know. I'm sorry." Jessica hung her head low.

"Hey hey. What are you sorry for Sica? It was just a joke." Yuri held the shorter girl's shoulders.

"No it's true. I mean I said things that made it this awkward. I'm sorry I really am. I shouldn't have said things like that. You probably think I'm such a weirdo." Jessica laughed nervously.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany was watching them from outside. Cursing on how the two thinks so alike sometimes. The way they think they can just go back to being bestfriends. Which would never happen. She knows it would never go back the way it used to be.

 

"No I don't think you're a weirdo. Be-be-cause... I feel the same way." Yuri admitted which made Jessica's heart beat 10x faster.

"I fell jealous too. When you get too close to Donghae. When he has his hands around you, it makes me angry quite a bit too. But I know I shouldn't feel this way." Yuri couldn't hide her disappointment.

"S-so... what does this mean?" Jessica asked.

"I honestly don't know." Yuri said truthfully.

"Do you love-"

"Hi! What are your orders?"

 

They already reached the counter without them noticing. They'd have to talk about it some other time. For Jessica, preferrably as soon as possible. With no Tiffany Hwang.

 

On the other side...

"OH COME ON!" Tiffany banged on the table which startled Donghae.

"They were so cloooose! Just a teensy bit of letters left! Damn that cashier!" Tiffany continued ranting.

"Um. Um. Tiffany-ssi, are you okay?" the ever so gentleman Donghae asked.

"Oh. You're here. Yeah. I'm good. Better than ever." well that came out sarcastically.

"Ah. Okay." Donghae just went back to focus on anything other than the awkward Tiffany Hwang.

 

Back to Yulsic...

Yuri was the one holding the tray while Jessica maintained their close proximity.

 

"So... uh... Yuri?" Jessica asked while Yuri turned around and stopped walking.

"Hm?"

"Can you come over my house tonight?" Jessica tried her best not to blush but she did anyway.

"Whatever for?" Yuri decided to tease Jessica.

"Yah! You're my tutor remember?? You've been absent for quite awhile! You should make up for it! Hmp." Jessica said as she stomped away but not without a smile on her face.

 

Yuri smiled. They were nearly back to what they were, if not more. She was elated. A big grin on her face as she made her way to their table.

 

"Looks like you two made up." Donghae happily said.

 

The two only smiled. They managed to happily chat away without Tiffany snickering Jessica. Suprisingly to Jessica, Tiffany seemed to be quite happy. Although the girl had become quiet and was just smiling through the conversation and occasionally bullies Yuri.

 

"Princess..." there was a child holding a single rose and a piece of perfumed letter who was coming to Yuri.

"Huh?" All four looked at the child.

"This is for you princess." The child cutely handed Yuri the rose and the letter.

"O-okay. Thank you. Who sent these?" Yuri asked the boy but the boy shook his head, smiled and ran away.

 

Yuri looked at the other three in the table with a confused face. She looked at Jessica. Was she the one that did this? It couldn't be. They just made up and Jessica was equally surprised.

 

Not long after another one, came to her with another rose and a letter. Another one. Then the last one came to her and handed her the final piece of the letter.

 

"What does it say?" Donghae asked excitedly.

 

Yuri put the letters together. It read...

 

"I don't care... what you're uality is... I like you... and I would deGay you if necessary."

 

 

There was Minho behind Yuri, with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a charming smile plastered on his face. It would have been sweet to unknowing people but it was not for Yuri, nor to Tiffany, and not especially to Jessica.