Minho the Psychologist

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

Chapter 20

 

Jessica called Minho over to her house. They were inside Jessica's room with Minho playing a game on Jessica's Ps3. 

 

"Minho. Am I possessive?" Jessica suddenly asked.

"Of course you are." Minho answered without even looking at her.

"Towards people too?"

"Yep! OH DAMN!" Minho yelled when his car crashed on a wall.

 

Jessica slapped his shoulder hard.

 

"Oww!" Minho dropped the controller.

"Be serious!"

"I am! Damn that hurts!" Minho defended himself while rubbing the part where Jessica hit.

"...Serioiusly?" Jessica asked sincerely.

 

Minho sensed the troubled tone of Jessica. He turned off his game and turned his attention to her.

 

"What is this about? Where's this coming from?" Minho asked her seriously this time.

 

Jessica hesitated. There was no one else she could talk about her troubles. She surely cannot talk to her parents and most importantly not to Donghae. There was only Minho.

 

"It's just... I think... I'm overly possessive to... Yu-... people around me."

"You're normally possessive Jess. How do you define overly?"

"Uhh... You know... Perhaps to you... Donghae... Yuri?"

"Ahhhh. Okay I get it but you're not really that possessive towards me. To Donghae and Yuri maybe yea alot."

"And... why... do you think so?"

"Why are you asking me?? Shouldn't you know that for yourself?" Minho let out a manly laugh.

 

Jessica looked away. She was confused. No. She knew the truth but she was too scared, dumb, stupid and in denial to admit it. All she needs is someone to confirm whatever she was feeling and yes, this is the author speaking.

 

"I'm quite jealous though. I understand why you're protective over Donghae. He's your boyfriend. But Yuri? Yah! I've known you way too long before Yuri and you're not even the least possessive towarsd me." Minho shook his head playfully.

 

That's it. Go for it Minho. You can be useful at times. Keep at it so I won't throw you away and send you to america.

 

"I don't know too." Jessica said sadly.

"Hey. Why the long face? I was just joking. I'm fine! Yuri's your first girl bestfriend so it's understandable." Minho assured Jessica.

 

Dammit Minho. You should have said 'No. That is weird Jessica. Are you inlove with Yuri?'. Could have saved me all the trouble. Tch.

 

"Is it weird if I get jealous when she's with someone else?" Jessica asked honestly.

 

Minho seemed to hesitate.

 

"If it were other people who asked me this I would say yes, but since its you and I know you. Not really."

"But I get angry..." Jessica pouted.

"Why?"

"Because I'm jealous."

"Maybe you're just crazy that way." Minho laughed.

 

Jessica slapped Minho's shoulder again.

 

"I'm serious. I already hate that Tiffany girl."

"Tiffany who?"

"Yuri's new roommate."

"Is she hot?"

 

Hello?? People. Getting out of topic! Let's go back to Jessica questioning her uality shall we?

 

"She thinks she's hot! But no she's super ugly! She's fat. Everything Professor X didn't put to make the powerpuff girls."

"Come on. You're exaggerating."

"I hate her. Seriously." Jessica bit her nails.

 

Minho knows that when Jessica starts nibbling on her nails, she's troubled or scared or hurt or cornered or all of the above. So he wanted to lighten the mood up.

 

"Okay. I get it I get it. Are you sure you're not in love with Yuri or something?" and he laughed.

 

It was meant to be a joke but to Jessica it hit all the right spots on her heart.

 

"Are you in love with Yuri?"

 

Tiffany's words replayed in her mind. Minho stopped laughing when he saw Jessica's reaction.

 

"Wait. Are you- You- No no no. You're straight. You have a boyfriend. Hahaha. Scared me a minute there." He laughed nervously.

 

Jessica was still in a daze. Trying to process everything.

 

"Jessica!"

"I'm in love with Yuri?" Jessica asked mainly herself.

 

Minho abruptly stood up and started pacing back and forth. Poor boy. The possibility was too much for him.

 

"You're not in love with her okay Jessica? You can't be! You're straight and she is too!" Minho ruffled his hair in frustration.

"How can you be so sure?? She hasn't had any relationships until this very moment! I'm pretty sure she's a ! Maybe she swings that way!" Jessica said defensively.

"No Jess! Listen to me." Minho held Jessica's face.

"You're not gay. You have a boyfriend who's very much in love with you. Stop thinking that you're inlove with Yuri. That was supposed to be just a joke."

 

Jessica didn't say anything. She just looked at Minho's eyes trying to believe him but desperately failing. Unknowingly, tears dropped from her eyes. Minho panicked. This just got too real for him.

 

"I'm think I'm in love with her." Jessica said through her tears.

"Okay. Let's calm down. Let's think this over okay. You're just confused."

 

Jessica nodded while wiping the continuous flow of her tears. Minho led Jessica back to sit on the bed. Minho was too confused and overwhelmed at the revelation. Jessica can't be gay. Jessica's boyfriend was his bestfriend and Yuri... she just can't be.

 

"I always see Psychologists do this on TV."

"Huh?" Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"If Yuri and Donghae are both drowning, and you can only save one. Who will you save?"

"God Minho!" Jessica annoyingly said.

"I don't have anything else okay? Just answer the question!"

"Yuri knows how to swim. Donghae too."

"Okay. If you three were falling from a building, who will you hug?"

"Yuri will come hug me."

"If Donghae and Yuri gets into a car crash, who will you go to first?"

"It's different! Donghae's a guy. I should go check on Yuri first."

"If Donghae and Yuri becomes snow white, who will you kiss to revive first?"

"What kind of question is that-"

"Yuri or Donghae?"

"YURI."

 

And Minho's barrage of question comes to an end. They both stared at each other wide eyed. Minho stood up. Walked away from Jessica, to the balcony. He screamed. Jessica got shocked and ran to where Minho was.

 

"M-minnie..." she stuttered as she saw a dishiveled Minho.

 

 

"...Why does it have to be Yuri?" Minho looked directly into her soul.

 


 

A/N:

And why is this turning into a harem? Maybe Tiffany knows.