Girls' Meeting

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! :D

 

Chapter 17

 

It's been a long time since Jessica faced Yuri. She's been actually avoiding her for so long. How can Yuri risk her life just to save hers?? How can she when Jessica treated her badly?? It's not just because she feels guilty about that. It's also because she's afraid that what Minho said was true. That Yuri likes her boyfriend. HER boyfriend. Her heart hurts. Was it because she was threatened that Yuri might take Donghae away from her? Or was it actually because Yuri had a crush?

 

"I shouldn't think this way." Jessica muttered to herself.

"What do you think babe?" Donghae asked his girlfriend.

"Huh?"

"You're spacing out on me again. What's really the problem? You know I'm always here to hear you out." Donghae assured her.

"Ahh. No. Everything's fine." Jessica tried hard to smile.

"Is this about Yuri?"

 

Jessica flinched.

 

The news about Yuri spread fast around campus and it didn't take long for Minho and Donghae to know. Minho felt really guilty of what he's done while Donghae merely shrugged it off and said there's no way Yuri will like him.

 

"I told you babe. Yuri doesn't like me. Minho just had it all wrong. He was drunk. You should talk to Yuri."

 

All those weeks without talking or even seeing Yuri took the toll on Jessica. She really missed Yuri to the bone. She missed everything about her. She missed her bestfriend so much. And all the longing for the other girl slowly convinced Jessica that Yuri didn't like Donghae the way they think.

 

"Sh-should I?"

"Of course. Yuri's not that kind of a girl. You're important to her. She would never do anything like that to you. She just risked her own life for yours. Don't you remember?"

"I don't know. What if she was just guilty?"

 

She didn't want to admit it but she had to address the fact that there is still a chance.

 

"Even if there wasn't an issue in the first place, I think Yuri would still risk her life for you. You're her bestfriend. She loves you."

 

She loves you. The mere statement made Jessica's heart pound like crazy. Like she wanted to run and hug Yuri that very moment. Her heart and her mind are already in a fight.

 

The intense feeling she has for Yuri. She didn't know what it was. Maybe it was just because Yuri was her only girl bestfriend since she was a child. But what bothered her was that she hadn't even felt this kind of longing to anyone... even to Donghae.

 

"Talk to her okay?" Donghae kissed her cheek.

"Okay." she nodded.

 

Maybe it's time to settle everything. She needed to talk to Yuri. She needed to know what her feelings are telling her.

 

*

 

Jessica was standing at the front of Yuri's apartment. 

 

She was a nervous wreck. She was sweating in nervousness. All kinds of things running through her head.

 

What if Yuri doesn't want to talk?

What if Yuri really likes Donghae?

What if Yuri gave up on her?

 

She hadn't realized that her hand already reached for the door knob and turned it multiple times. Realizing what she's done, she immediately retracted her hand. The door was locked.

 

"This is a bad idea." she panicked.

 

She was about to step away from the door and start walking away when someone yanked the door from the inside.

 

"TIPPANY!"

 

Jessica heard Yuri's voice. The voice she longed so much. The only flaw was that she wasn't calling her name. She was calling this weird girl's name.

 

The girl was wearing nothing but her undergarments and has a vase on her other hand looking like she was about to throw it to Jessica.

 

"Omona Tippany!"

 

She saw Yuri wrap the other girl in a blanket protectingly and immediately Jessica felt a strong pang on her chest.

 

Did they just?

 

"W-what is this?" the words involuntarily came out of .

"S-sica?" shock written on Yuri's face.

 

They stared at each other. Each faces showing different expressions. Jessica was unexplainably hurt while Yuri was clearly shocked as to why Jessica was here and why she had to show up in this circumstance.

 

 

"Well isn't this awkward." Tiffany said without care of what her words might bring.

 

*

A/N: UH OH.