Suspicions

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

"This can't be. It's too much of a coincidence." Yunho thought over and over again.

"Can Yuri be... Anna?"

 

~*****~

 

Jessica sat up from the bed. She was already wincing from the tremendous headache she was feeling.

 

"Here." Someone handed her a glass of water.

 

Even looking up was hard for Jessica but she knows that voice. It was Yuri.

 

"Yuri?" she called out.

 

Yuri didn't answer. So Jessica had to force herself to look up. Yep. It was definitely Yuri. An unhappy Yuri.

 

"Drink this." Yuri handed her a medicine.

"After that. Come out to the kitchen so you could eat." Yuri said coldly.

 

Yuri was about to leave the room when Jessica carelessly held onto her wrist. The glass she was holding fell on the bed making the water splash on the bed. Yuri looked back on the bed and sighed.

 

"You're mad." Jessica quivered.

 

There was still no answer from Yuri. Jessica reluctantly let go of Yuri when the girl took tissues on one of the drawers at the bedside table.

 

Yuri wiped the now wet bed. She just wiped and wiped in silence.

 

"I'm sorry." Jessica heaved.

"Can you walk?" Yurii ignored her.

"Huh? Ah yes. I think so."

"Stand up." Yuri ordered.

 

Jessica slid off the bed and tried very hard to stand up but her body failed her as she found herself holding onto Yuri. Yuri sighed once again as she held on Jessica's waist to support her. 

 

Jessica couldn't help but feel like she disappointed someone again. Nothing but a disappointment. She hung her head low during the walk to the kitchen.

 

The rays of the sun glared her eyes. It was already past noon. Yuri helped her sit on a chair beside the table. She then prepared the supposed to be breakfast for Jessica. When she was finished, she sat on the chair opposite to Jessica.

 

"Aren't you eating?" Jessica asked not looking at Yuri.

"I already ate." Yuri answered simply.

 

Jessica lost her appetite. Who wouldn't? When the person you love was treating you coldly.

 

Yuri was about to tell her again to eat when she saw drops of water falling on Jessica's plate. Was she drooling? She fell asleep? Yuri tilted her head to check. She sighed once again. Jessica was crying.

 

"Stupid Yuri. You're supposed to make her happy." Yuri thought to herself.

 

Yuri scooted her chair to sit beside Jessica. She lifted the other girl's chin and wiped the tears with her thumb.

 

"Why are you crying? You look ugly." Yuri grinned.

 

Jessica only cried some more and hugged Yuri for dear life. Yuri chuckled.

 

"Come on. Eat first. There's only sandwich left in the fridge. You don't mind that right? You can't eat this since you already bathed it in tears." Yuri chuckled once again taking the plate with her.

 

Yuri fed Jessica and made her drink medicine. They sat cuddling on the couch watching random shows in comfortable silence. Uh no. They were silent because they were thinking of a lot of things.

 

"Aren't you gonna ask? Aren't you supposed to be punishing me?" Jessica broke their silence.

"I don't have the right to punish you Sica. I admit I felt wronged when I saw you not only drunk but you're also with Donghae but I trust you. I know you have your reasons. I respect that." Yuri combed her fingers through Jessica's hair.

 

Jessica could only shut her eyes tightly to prevent tears from falling. Yuri was so understanding. How could she do things so bad to this person? She needed to explain herself. That's the least she could do for Yuri.

 

"I felt so bad with what Mom did to you. That night I just exploded. I wanted to escape." Jessica started.

"Why didn't you come to me?" Yuri asked.

"I felt guilty. If I came to you... I would be reminded of that day. You on the floor..." Jessica hugged Yuri tighter and burried her head in Yuri's neck.

"It's okay." Yuri said as she reciprocated the hug.

"I called Minho. I didn't meet up with Donghae. He just happened to be there. I didn't know what I was thinking I promise. Only thing  I remember was I was already drunk and he just came up and asked me to dance. And I..."

 

Jessica couldn't finish her sentence when Yuri already silenced her with a kiss. It didn't take a mili second for Jessica to respond as she pulled Yuri closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss lasted longer than Yuri expected. She already felt Jessica losing air so she pulled away from the kiss leaving Jessica wanting for more.

 

"The only thing that matters is that you love me and I love you." Yuri smiled.

"I love you." Jessica confirmed.

 

Yuri feigned ignorance.

 

"Aren't you gonna say it back?" Jessica's brows formed a line.

"I'll think about it." Yuri grinned.

"Oh so that's how it is? I'll just make you say it."

 

Jessica said finally as she strangled Yuri on the couch. That couch must have been heaven sent. A lot of things that happened started on that couch. Not only with Jessica...

 

~******~

 

Few days have passed, Yunho still couldn't take the thought out of his head. So he decided to talk about it to Joohyun.

 

"Joohyun."

"What?" Joohyun said without looking up, concentrating on the papers she's working on.

"What if I told you I found Boa?" Yunho started carefully.

 

Joohyun stopped whatever she was doing and looked at Yunho.

 

"What are you talking about Yunho? We've been trying to find her all these years and now you're saying that you finally found her?" Joohyun said annoyed.

"I'm still not sure but I know someone who could lead me to her." Yunho said determined.

"I don't care about that anymore. Yunho we have to stop living in the past." Joohyun held Yunho's hands.

"Just days ago you were talking about Anna and now you're giving up?"

"I just realized how bad of a mother I have been with Jessica. We have Jessica now. I'm trying to make it up to her. We can't keep on trying to find someone who doesn't want to be found."

"What about our daughter Joohyun? What about Anna? She could be out there!"

 

"Closer than we think." Yunho thought.

 

"I'm satisfied with Jessica. Jessica is my daughter now." Joohyun finally said as she concentrated on her paper work once again.

 

"I can't keep living while knowing that my child could be out there. I'm gonna find Boa. I'm gonna find my daughter." Yunho thought.

 

~*****~

 

"I'm so excited Sica! It's been too long since I went back here!" Yuri beamed on the car.

"I know and I'm finally gonna meet your mom!"

"Thank you very much for accompanying us sir!"

"No problem Yuri..." Yunho told her.

 

 

"No problem..."

 


 

A/N:

Will Boa and Yunho finally meet? ABANGAN! lol. FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

 

A woman can bear a child that is not hers.