Intervention: Tiffany style

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

"What are you doing here? Where's Yuri?" Jessica towered over the sitting Tiffany,

"Probably still sleeping from all the activity we did last night." Tiffany smugged. She was joking this time.

 

They were in a cafe. Jessica received a text from Yuri saying she wanted to meet up so she hurriedly went to the cafe Yuri said, only to find a Tiffany looking like she owns the place. Jessica can smell Tiffany even from afar and she knows Tiffany would disrupt her world again this time.

 

"Oh please Jessica-ssi, sit down. Have a cup of coffee. You'll need it." Tiffany urged Jessica to sit.

"Yuiri's not here. I don't need to be here." Jessica turned around about to walk but she was pulled back.

"No. S.i.t." Tiffany said seriously

 

Jessica sat hesitantly. She knows that if she didn't sit down, this Tiffany would make a scene in this cafe.

 

"I have no business with you." Jessica spat.

"Yuri is my business and you're ruining my Yuri." Tiffany said arrogantly.

"Your Yuri??" Jessica scoffed.

"She'd be totally mine if you don't stop acting like a ."

"Excuse me Tiffany-ssi. Exactly who's the here??"

"I've been a all of my life but you've found your inner and now you're using it against Yuri."

"Against Yuri?? What the hell are you talking about??" Jessica was now below the line of being angry.

"You're torturing her by STILL being in a relationship with Donghae. Just when are you gonna tell him?" Tiffany raised a brow.

"Why is everyone pressuring me?? I need more time to think about it!"

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

"Look Jessica. I don't care about Donghae neither do I care if he gets hurt but I care a lot about Yuri and as of now, she's hanging on a thread. Make up your mind. Do you love Yuri or not?!"

"I do! I love her!"

"Then break up with him!" tiffany said annoyingly

"It's not that easy!" Jessica sunk back to her seat.

"It is actually. You have to choose or will choose for you. The result might not be in your favor." she threatened.

"I don't know how I'm gonna say it to him!"

"God Jessica! It's been a month! A MONTH! Did your brain stop thinking for a MONTH?! What about 'Hey Donghae! I just found out I'm gay! Let's break up!' You never thought of that?!" Tiffany slammed her hand in the table

 

Jessica didn't reply back.

 

"Do you know Yuri's been crying every night?! Do you know how hard it is for me hearing my friend's cry every freaking night?!"

"I have been too!" Jessica's tears escaped.

"I don't care about you! All I care about is Yuri and if you don't take care of your issues, I will take her away from you."

 

Jessica knew Tiffany was telling the truth but she also knew Yuri loves her and she thinks Yuri would never leave her. 

 

"And what makes you think Yuri would let you take her?! She loves me!" She challenged Tiffany.

"Oh she will. Coz she's already doubting. You know what happens when people doubt and someone talks to them about their options? They believe."

"I don't believe you." Jessica shook her head. Yuri can't be doubting.

"Tell that to yourself after you see her coming into my room again asking me to let her forget."

"Yuri would never do that!" Jessica gasped.

"She already did. Make up your mind before you're too late." with that Tiffany fixed her things so she could leave.

"." Jessica said as if there were poison in her words.

 

Tiffany smirked.

 

"I maybe a but I'm the best in town."

"And if you don't do something after this, this  will do something." she stood up.

"Oh and I won't be coming home tonight. Maybe to find a hot y chick that I could, you know, tify with. You're free to do anything with Yuri. Ciao!" Tiffany said like their intense conversation didn't just happen then she left.

 

Although Tiffany's way of intervention was threatening her, it actually made her realize some things. The world doesn't revolve around her. The world won't wait for her. Most importantly, Yuri won't wait forever. She can't make her wait forever.

 

"Donghae, I think we have to talk." Jessica said over the phone.