Slight Confrontation

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

Chapter 39

 

The club was at its peak and alive. Loud music boomed. People wildly danced. But there were four people who were freezed on their spot. Tiffany straddled on Yuri’s lap and Taeyeon and Jessica standing before them. The four were staring at each other until one decided the awkward staring needed to stop.

 

Yuri gently pushed Tiffany away from her and made her sit on the chair beside her. Then she stood up.

 

“Sica-“ Yuri tried to talk.

“Jessica.” Jessica corrected her.

 

Yuri was taken aback, thinking her relationship with Jessica just went worse than before.

 

“Tippani!” Taeyeon walked to the seated and now sweating Tiffany.

“Uh… Hi… L-long time no s-see.” Tiffany managed to push out of her drunken state.

“How are you-“ Taeyeon was about to ask when Tiffany abruptly stood up.

“I-I’m sorry. I need to go to the- to the toilet… to uhh… to control my hormones. Bye.” Tiffany left just like that, leaving a confused Taeyeon and the awkward Yuri and Jessica.

 

Taeyeon turned to Jessica and cleared .

 

“So uhh… shall we sit?” Taeyeon said.

“Of course of course.” Yuri immediately said once she snapped out of her trance.

 

Once they were all seated, minus Tiffany who was in the toilet room to control her hormones, silence engulfed them once again. They had already started drinking but Yuri didn’t drink anymore. She wanted to be sober when she finally talks to Jessica. The music was loud but it wasn’t loud enough to hide the awkwardness at their table. Yuri again, tried to break the ice.

 

“So we haven’t been introduced, I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri extended her hand to Taeyeon.

“Oh hi. I’m Kim Taeyeon. I’m Jessica’s manager.” Taeyeon gave her a wide smile.

“That’s cool. You weren’t at her first gallery show weren’t you?” Yuri started the casual conversation.

“Ahh no. I wasn’t. I had other things to tend to that day. Sadly, I couldn’t make it and this girl here was very angry.” Taeyeon pouted at Jessica.

“That’s because you promised you would come and I waited. Tch.” Jessica knuckled Taeyeon’s head followed by a genuine smile.

 

Taeyeon pouted more while rubbing her head. The scene looked so lovely that it actually ticked Yuri off. She decided to cut off that lovely scene as soon as she saw it.

 

“You know Tiffany?” Yuri asked.

“Oh yeah. She’s kind of my first girlfriend back in the states.” Taeyeon chuckled. “It’s been a long time since I saw her.”

 

Yuri pondered. It was the first time that she saw someone from Tiffany’s life.

 

“Anyway, you two look close.” Taeyeon grinned.

“Oh uhh… yeah. We’re friends.” Yuri awkwardly answered as Tiffany was always a sensitive topic between Yuri and Jessica.

“Ahhh. So friends with benefits?” Taeyeon gave Yuri a wink.

 

Yuri wanted to die. What the was this Taeyeon saying when Jessica was there?? And why the was Taeyeon winking at her?? The night was just getting weirder and weirder. Yuri controlled herself.

 

“No we’re not like that. It’s just that Tiffany… she can get a little out of hand sometimes.” Yuri said carefully.

“Oh please Yuri. It’s alright. We’re all adults here. We’re not teenagers anymore. Truth is, sometimes lust wins.” Jessica finally spoke up since they’ve seated.

 

Yuri scrunched her brows. Jessica seemed to have misunderstood something.

 

“What are you trying to say? We didn’t.” Yuri said defensively.

Jessica smirked. “What do you say Taeyeon?” she turned to Taeyeon.

“Based from what I saw moments ago, I’ll say that you’ve done it atleast once or twice.” Taeyeon held out her two fingers that formed a peace sign.

“See, I’m not the only one who thinks that way.” Jessica gave a somewhat victory smile.

“Tiffany’s always been hot but she’s on another level now. It’s impossible for you to not do it if she’s willing like that. If that was me-”

“Excuse me Taeyeon-ssi but I would like it if you wouldn’t talk about Tiffany that way. She may be outrageous but she doesn’t deserve to be talked about like that.” Yuri threw an angry glance at Taeyeon.

“You don’t have to be so defensive Yuri. We’re just having fun! It’s okay Taeyeon, don’t mind her.” Jessica patted Taeyeon’s back who was a bit shocked at Yuri’s outburst. She was just telling her opinion.

“Having fun isn’t about talking bad about people Jessica.” Yuri hissed.

“Hey listen Yuri-ssi. I’m sor-“

“You don’t have to apologize Taeyeon. Yuri’s just being overly dramatic because it’s her precious Tiffany we’re talking about.” Jessica said bitterly.

“I understand you’re jealous Jessica but Tiffany and I-“

“Jealous? Oh no. You must’ve misunderstood something. You’re not the only one who’s moved on Yuri. I did too. I’ve already moved on from you way before so whatever you have with Tiffany, I’m okay with it. After all I did the same.” Jessica lied. It was a big lie.

“What the?? This is THE Yuri?!” Taeyeon widened her eyes. She just had the shock of her life.

“W-what?” Yuri couldn’t hear Taeyeon. She only heard Jessica.

“OH MY GAWD! I’M STILL SO ING ! Not a single soul in this club has thighs as big as Yuri’s I could . Geez! Yuri babe let’s go home now and me with your thighs.” Tiffany who appeared out of nowhere, said that loudly and finally dragged Yuri away.

 

~******~

Yuri and Tiffany’s Apartment

 

“She said she moved on…”

“I know Yuri.”

“I waited for her…”

“Do you regret not getting together with me now?” Tiffany asked, half meant, half joking.

 

But Yuri only cried, sobbed and cried. She hated it so much when Yuri cries.

 

Tiffany knew she should’ve told Yuri about what she knew. That Jessica thought Yuri left her because of Tiffany but Jessica did also say that she practically cheated on Yuri too. So why tell? She knew that there was a possibility that Jessica was lying. But she had enough of Jessica’s antics. She gave Yuri to her before. She wasn’t gonna do that now. It was her perfect chance to steal Yuri away from that woman. Although, her first love showed that night, Taeyeon made little impact. Yuri needed her more… and at the moment she loved Yuri.

 

“It’s okay.” Tiffany hugged Yuri. “I’m here. Always.”

 

~******~

Still at the Club

 

“Jesus ing christ Jessica! You didn’t tell me that THAT was the Yuri you’re in a relationship with!” Taeyeon ruffled her hair in annoyance.

 

Jessica only answered by drinking more alcohol into her system.

 

“And whatever did you say about you moving on?? Wasn’t she the reason why you wanted to desperately come back to??”

 

Jessica took another shot.

 

“Hey! Another one!” Jessica yelled to the bartender.

“Okay not another one. That’s enough.” Taeyeon stilled Jessica’s hands from reaching out to the bartender.

“Don’t tell me what to do Taeyeon.” Jessica pushed her away.

“Why are you doing this?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“I have to… I have to make them feel… make her feel what I’m feeling!” Jessica covered her eyes with both of her palms.

“And what are you feeling?”

 

Taeyeon got her answer when liquid started flowing from Jessica’s palms downward to her elbow. Those were tears.

 

“You’re hurting her… but you’re hurting yourself more.” Taeyeon sighed.

 


A/N:

Hallloooooo!! You guys still here??? Haha. I suddenly got the inspiration to write so here it is! Still no Yulsic though. kekeke. But stay there! Because [SPOILER] Next chapter they're gonna live together in the Jung's residence! woot woot! What kind of hotness will happen?? I'm so excited. A hot kind of confrontation! :">