Sorry Minho

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Lover

 

Guilt is a bad feeling. That was what Yuri felt when she woke up under the blanket with Tiffany on the bed. What was she thinking? Tiffany was just being Tiffany. Why did she lose control? How is this going to affect her and Jessica? She wasn't drunk. She hadn't drank a single beer. There was no excuse. How will she explain this to Jessica?

 

"It could just  be our personal dirty little secret." she heard Tiffany say.

"What?" she feigned ignorance.

"I know what you're thinking before you even start to think of it Yuri." Tiffany tilted her body to face the other girl.

"I'm sorry Tiffany. I really am." Yuri said as she covered her face with both her hands.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault that you fell for my y charm." she grinned but Yuri frowned.

"This is not right. I shouldn't have done this." Yuri threw the blanket to the side and got off the bed.

"You know if it was any other person, I'm gonna snap your neck right now. Do you know how many people would want to be in your position at this very moment??" Tiffany said animatedly.

 

Yuri was almost done dressing herself up. She picked up her shirt and put it on a fake glaring Tiffany. Like how she always does it, she combed Tiffany's hair with her hand and patted the redhead's hair.

 

"I have Jessica. You know that." she said as she sat back in the bed.

"Oh boohoo! Friends help each other. You were and like a very good friend, I helped you. Well, we helped each other."

"You seduced me!" Yuri accused her.

"HEOL! I. Did. Not!" Tiffany gasped.

"Aish! Jinjja!" Yuri ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Fine! *rolls eyes* I know your guilt won't let this pass so just think of it as 'Friendly Massage'."

 

Tiffany said it so seriously that it actually made Yuri laugh.

 

"That was so wrong Fany."

"Yah! I was trying to ease your unnecessary guilt. Thank you very much for laughing. And you know we don't have those kinds of feelings toward each other. So no worries."

"How can you be so free Fany? It's like you have no regrets."

"Life's too short to dwell on regretting my dear dear Yuri. Catch every opportunity. Look at me, I nailed you again."

"Tiffany!" Yuri pushed the girl to the side.

"Okay okay okay." Tiffany laughed whole heartedly.

 

When both of their the laughters died, Yuri sighed.

 

"It would have been easier if I fell in love with you." Yuri admitted honestly.

"It would have been. I mean, imagine all the adventure you'll have with me. Heck. You wouldn't have to go to the gym."

"Somehow I doubt the meaning of your adventure."

 

Tiffany just laughed. Yuri too but it was followed by a sigh. How will she face Jessica now?

 

"No one has to know." she heard Tiffany say and she believed her.

 

*

 

It was the weekend and Jessica invited Yuri to hangout in the mall. Just the two of them. When she arrived, it wasn't just the two of them.

 

"Hi Yuri." Minho handed Yuri a single rose while shyly smiling.

"Dude! What are you doing? What would that make me?" Donghae pushed Minho while laughing.

 

Minho laughed a bit too. Yuri looked to Jessica and she looked really annoyed as hell. She thanked Minho for the flower and went to Jessica.

 

"Hi." Yuri said as they walked while the two boys stayed behind.

 

Jessica couldn't stop staring at the flower Minho gave Yuri. After a minute of battling in her mind, she finally took the flower and threw it aside. Yuri giggled at her cute jealousy. When Jessica calmed down, she spoke.

 

"I'm really sorry Yuri. It was just supposed to be the two of us." Jessica looked disappointed.

"Yea. What happened?" Yuri said as she held Jessica's hand.

 

Jessica flinched and pulled her hand back in reflex. She immediately saw the hurt expression in Yuri's face. Yuri just put her hand inside her jean pocket and looked down. Jessica panicked.

 

"I-I'm sorry Yuri. It's just... Donghae-"

"I understand." Yuri cut her off and forced a smile.

 

They walked in silence with Donghae and Minho rumbling behind. The silence was already bothering Jessica. She can't help but feel like she let Yuri down. On the other hand, Yuri thought what if she was with Tiffany. Will Tiffany mind if she holds her hand? No, probably not.

 

"Uh... Yuri- um... About Donghae and Minho." Yuri snapped back to reality.

"Hm?" Yuri smiled as she looked at her. She's with Jessica. She loves Jessica.

"Donghae called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go out. I told him I can't coz the two of us we're gonna hang out but he insisted and then... Minho found out. So yeah..." Jessica explained herself with her head hung low.

"Hey... It's okay. We're still together." She grinned at how cheesy she was.

"Yah~" Jessica pushed her lightly due to the cheesiness.

 

They laughed together but got interrupted by Donghae and Minho who dragged them apart to both their sides.

 

"Yuri. I have a shop I wanna go to. Come with me." Minho smiled so widely as he grabbed Yuri's hands.

"Wait-" Yuri wasn't able to finish when she was successfully dragged far away from Jessica and Donghae.

 

"Hey whe- Minho!" Jessica screamed unintentionally.

"It's okay babe. Let's give Minho some time with Yuri." Donghae said as he put his arm around Jessica's shoulder.

"But- Yuri... We can't!" Jessica protested.

"Eeeey. Come on. Let's have some time for ourselves too. I missed this." Donghae smiled sweetly to her.

 

*

 MinYul's Side

 

"Yah!" Yuri violently yanked her hand away from Minho but failed terribly as the guy held on tightly.

"*merong*" Minho stuck his tongue out.

"I know what you're doing." Yuri glared as she finally gave up on her hand.

 

Minho just shrugged and continued walking. He stopped at a stall who sells fruit shakes.

 

"What do you want jagiya?" He looked down to Yuri.

"Ja-ja-jagiya?!" Yuri widened her eyes in shock.

"Aigoo my jagiya's being so shy." Minho shook his head cutely leaning slightly to Yuri.

"You're such a cute couple." the fruit shake ahjumma said.

"Thanks ahjumma." Minho gave her a thumbs up with his free hand.

"We're not a-"

"We'll have two Mango shakes please." Minho cut her off.

 

The ahjumma quickly prepared the drinks and gave them to Minho. Minho didn't let go of her hand so he struggled to open his wallet.

 

"Just let go of my hand. Stupid." Yuri grumbled.

"No way. You'll escape." Minho still busy finding away to open his wallet.

"Aish."

 

Yuri resulted on holding his wallet for him since he's being stubborn as of that moment. Minho smiled at her after he successfully paid the ahjumma. They thanked her and started walking again still holding hands. Yuri saw Minho hold his cellphone infront of them.

 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked him confusedly.

"Smile!"

 

*chakak!*

 

Minho took a picture. He looked at it and started laughing.

 

"YAH! Give it to me! Give to me!!" Yuri started jumping up reaching for his phone but he raised his hand and jumped with her.

"What? Hahaha! It's cute! Look!"

 

He showed her the picture from high up. Yuri was scrunching her eyebrows looking at him while Minho was leaning his head on her, smiling.

 

"That's not cute! Give it to me!" Yuri continued to jump.

"Yah! This is daebak! We're gonna be an ulzzang couple!" Minho laughed.

"We're not a couple!" Yuri was about to jump again when...

 

"You guys look like you're having fun. Even holding hands!" They both looked at the direction of the voice.

"See? Your actions even match with perfect timing!" Donghae added.

 

Yuri quickly pulled her hand away. She glanced at Jessica but the other girl won't look at her.

 

"Donghae, I wanna go home." she said.

"What? But we've just found them." Donghae pouted.

"I'm not feeling well." not once did she look at Yuri.

"I'll come with you Sica." Yuri said worriedly.

"No. You just continue having fun with Minho." She said sharply before she started walking away.

"I'm sorry. She must be really feeling bad. Don't worry Yuri, I'm going to take care of her."

"But you can't be seen in their place..." Yuri was really worried on how Jessica would go home. Especially without her.

"Don't worry! I'll find away!" Donghae said as he ran to Jessica.

 

Yuri felt her stomach churn. Her heart burn. She should be the one to take care of Jessica...

 

*

 

Yuri was quiet the whole ride home. Minho insisted that he gives her a ride since it's not that safe. Yuri said she was fine alone but Minho wouldn't let go of her. Too tired physically and emotionally, she just let him have his way.

 

"We're here." Minho stopped his car infront of Yuri's building.

"Thank you." Yuri said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Wait! Can we talk?"

"About what?" Yuri said without interest.

"About you... and me." he said timidly.

"Minho..." Yuri sighed as she looked at him.

"Just try me Yuri. It's not that long since you switched teams. I promise I'll take care of you!" he said desperately.

"It's not about switching teams Minho! I'm just not in love you." Yuri said bluntly.

"For now but eventually... eventually... I'm a good person Yuri. I might have bullied you before but that's because I really like you and now I think I'm in love you. I love you. Please give me a chance..." the way he said it was like he begged for her love.

"I'm sorry. It's just... I'm already in love with someone else. I'm already in too deep. There's no going back now." Yuri said sincerely.

"I'm too late am I?" he said as he sunk back to his seat.

"If things were different, this might have worked out but its not."

 

Minho didn't talk anymore. He just remained silent. Yuri leaned on him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

"There. You're the first guy I kissed on the cheek." Yuri tried to lighten up the mood but it didn't. Minho just looked at her.

"There's nothing wrong with you. It's me. I'm in love with a girl. You'll find someone else. Someone right." Yuri finished as she finally got off the car.

 

She walked straight into the building. She felt bad for Minho but she knows she had to tell it to him straight to his face. She didn't ever look back. She did not want to give him false hope.

 

Now all that's left is Jessica to Donghae so they could get a clean slate. Problem is, will she ever tell the truth to him? Yuri knew Jessica was scared that was why Yuri was not sure of the answer. She just had to trust.