Ch. 9

Why is it always...

updatiiiing.... um even though there's hurrican sandy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat in his chair, slouching down. He let out a heavy sigh, 'I hope the rest arent mad at me for leaving so early.... besides, at least i made them breakfast.... oh god! Luhan is gonna kill me!!! I was suppose to walk him to school on his first day... ! I'll....make it up to him... besides my group still hasnt even thought of a play...' Chunji looked around to look for them, 'Should've known... they are never here this early... well this was a waste if time..' he let out another heavy sigh. Chunji shifted in his seat, for some reason it was very uncomfortable.

"Hey nerd," a pair of hands slammed on Chunji's desk making him flinch.

He looked up and saw a group of girls surrounding him, "Uh..... hi.."

"We want you to stop working with your group," one girl said, she was a short girl with short brown hair.

"Yea, a nerd like you shouldnt work with guys like them... what right do you have to work with them and not us huh.." another girl had said with long black hair and was glaring at him.

"U-um... well I-I didnt ask to... I mean they j-just..." Chunji's voice trailed off, his stuttering was getting in the way.

The leader of the group that was smirking the one who was in front of Chunji's desk, "Oh let me guess... they are just using you arent they.... of course, now that makes sense, I mean come on, a nerd like you..." all her friends laughed.

Chunji glared at them and his chest started to hurt. He knew they were right, but what could he do, he already tried to get out. He chuckled, "Is that why he didnt ask you idiots.... what, did they already dump you for another girl.. I mean, your eyes were pretty red last week, what did you do cry all night..." 'What the am I saying...'

"What did you say!" she grabbed his collar, "you better watch your mouth nerd," her lips slowly turned up into a smirk, "if you know what's good for you...."

Chunji continued glaring at her, but in the inside he was freaking out. Had he just say that to the most popular person in class? The teacher then came in with the some other students that just walked in. The group of girls dispersed, each of them giving him a glare. "Class, I'll let you work on your project in class, no yelling or shouting or you will all get a test... understood?" The class all agreed. "Good, oh and before we start, someone new transfered in this school, and he will be attending our class.."

"OMO, it's a he!!! Wonder if he's cute," the girls squealed.

"Ahem!" the teacher all glared at them and they got quiet, "alright, you can come in now..."

The person walked in and Chunji gasped while all the girls squealed loudly the teacher giving them another glare, "Kyaaa... he is sooo cute!!!!"

"Hello," he bowed down, "my name is Luhan I hope you all treat me well," the girl squealed even louder. Luhan's eyes saw Chunji and he smiled giving him the 'You are dead' look. Chunji gulped.

"Luhan, it's nice to have you in our class. There's an empty seat in the back. We are also doing a project, making a short version about one of the Shakespeare play. You can be in one of the groups that doesnt have four people in it," the teacher told him., "are you chinese by any chance?"

He smiled, "Yes.."

"You're chinese!" one girl said, "that's so cool, be in our group.."

"No way, my group is better, he should be in our group," another argued.

"Um, if you dont mind I would like to work with my childhood Chunji," he smiled and pointed at him. The girls gasped and everyone looked at him making Chunji flinch by the sudden gazes.

"Chunji is your childhood friend?" the teacher asked.

Luhan nodded, "Yes, I moved into town a few days ago and he helped me.."

"Alright, that's good then. Since you already know someone, it will be better so yes," he agreed, "plus Chunji could be a little more open..." he mumbled.

Luhan chuckled, "I think so too," he also mumbled hearing what the teacher said.

"Okay, in your groups everyone..." he announced.

Luhan walked towards Chunji, "So yeobo," he cupped Chunji's face, "where were you in bed this morning, did you know I was very lonely without you there.."

"U-umm... well I had to... I didnt know you were in my class," he said trying to change the subject.

Luhan smiled, "Yup, I'm in all of your classes, that was the surprise, did I surprise you?" Chunji nodded. "That's good, now stop changing the subject..." Luhan leaned in closer.

"U-umm.. well, I.. forgot.. why.." Chunji glanced around and noticed the girls glaring at them so he tensed.

"Chunji, ignore them... so why dont you remember hmmm.." Luhan stared intentively in his eyes.

"And whats going on here..." Myungsoo said as they walked towards them.

Luhan let go and stared at them, "So you guys are the ones that are bullying my jagiya, well I'll make sure that wont happen..."

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow, "You're.."

"No," Chunji interuppted, "he's kidding, he is always like that.."

Luhan looked at the kid sitting next to Chunji, "You, your seat is in the back now and I'll be sitting here got that," he glared at him.

The poor boy yelped, "S-sure.." he quicky got his stuff then left.

"Luhaaan, th-that was mean..." Chunji glared at him.

He sighed, "Yea but, at least i get to sit next to you right."

"I-I guess..." 

"And you will make up for leaving without me right," Luhan smirked while pulling on Chunji's cheek.

"Owowowowowow.. okay okay I will I will... OW.." Luhan let go and Chunji whimpered while petting his red cheeks.

"Umm..." a group of four girls came up to them, the ones that were with Chunji a bit earlier, "I was wondering if you guys would like to combine with us and we can all do Romeo and Juliet together, we can ask the teacher..." the leader of the group said, the most popular one.

"That's a great idea," Luhan agreed, "Chunji go with them and ask the teacher, be convincing," he pulled him up and pushed him towards the teacher, "you guys come back when you know the answer..."

"Wha...." Chunji grunted, trudging his way up with the girls that were gossiping to each other.

Luhan then turned to the other three and glared, "Okay, now who was the one who left a hickey mark on Chunji's neck..."

Dongwoo smirked, "What... jealous?"

Luhan smiled, "No... but i'm warning you now... dont-"

"He said yes!!!" one of the girls said and came back.

"That's great," Luhan turned to them, "so your names are...?"

"Oh, I'm the leader Du-ho, this is Eun, Hana, and Dae-Hyun.." she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, now who should be who... we first have to pick out who is Romeo and Juliet..."

"I should be Juliet," Du-ho stated.

"Wait... we first have to figure out how everything is played, then we can pick out the chracters..." Chunji said.

Luhan nodded, "Chunji has a point, okay we will figure out the plot now... which should not take long.. then after school we can go to the mall and pick out our costumes and our character and of course we will finish our plot by then.... so we can all start practicing to act and such okay?"

"Okay," the girls shouted and giggled.

"Okay," Luhan asked turning to the three boys.

Hoya shrugged, "Fine by me..." the other nodded as well.

"Okay Chunji..." Luhan asked whikle facing him. Chunji smiled and nodded. Luhan ruffled his hair and chuckled, "So cute... okay lets start."

-------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch Chunji dragged Luhan to their table. "There you guys are," Cap said.

"So this your table huh," Luhan looked at the table then around at the other tables, "nice spot.."

"Yup," Chunji sat down and dragged Luhan with him.

"Hyung where were you this morning.." Ricky asked.

"Group project.." was all Chunji said.

Luhan nodded, "Yea... thus why we wont be going home after school so you guys can leave without us..."

"That's good, at least you're there with Chunji so he doesnt have to be with them alone.." Cap said.

L.joe agreed, "So, what's your project about.."

Luhan took a sip out of his drink and placed it back down, "We are doing a short version of Romoes. and Juliet.."

"Ooooh..." Ricky cooed, "who's Romeo and who's Juliet.."

Luhan shrugged, "Dont know yet, we are figuring that out after school.."

"I think you shold be Romeo Luhan, you would make an awesome lead guy..." Chunji said.

Luhan thought about it, "Maybe... if you're my Juliet Chunji.." he placed an arm around Chunji's shoulder.

"NO... I will not be wearing a dress, na-uh.." he shook his head furiously.

Niel cracked up, "Now I would like to see that.. that would be funny.."

"NIEL!!!" Chunji shouted his face red.

The others chuckled as well. Changjo looked at Chunji and sighed in relief, 'Thank god Luhan is there...' but last night had disturbed him. He wondered why Chunji had suddenly ran away from him like that, 'Did I do something wrong?' he looked at Chunji who was arguing against the ides of him being a female role. He looked at Ricky and imagined if he was Juliet in a dress. That placed a smile on his lips, 'Ricky would look so cute... and funny..'

------------------------------------------------------

After school, the group members went in a costume shop. "We finished our story line right," Chunji asked.

Luhan nodded, "Yep, now to choose characters.."

"I call Juliet.." Du-ho exclaimed.

"Okay, then who's Romeo.." Chunji asked.

"Not me.." Luhan denied.

"How bout you Dongwoo," Chunji pointed out.

Hoya laughed, "Yea, all you have to do is remember all those lines.." Myungsoo agreed.

Dongwoo glared at them. He knew Romeo was one of the characters with the most lines. "Do you not want to kiss Du-ho.." Luhan asked his voice in mockery.

Dongwoo smirked, "That'll be a piece of cake.."

"Good," Du-ho clapped, "now to figure out the rest of the characters."

As they all got the part settled the girls and boys split up to look for their own costumes. "Hmm... lets try these.." Luhan suggested and they all went in the changing room. They each took turns.

"Okay my turn.." Chunji went in the changing room, "Luhan, hand me my clothes.."

Luhan smirked, "Here you jagiya..." he handed him the clothes and sneakly took Chunji's clothes that was hanging on top.

Chunji gasped, "LUHAN!!!! I AM NOT WEARING THESE!!!"

Luhan laughed, "Fine.. then you are not getting your other clothes back.."

"N-no.." Chunji whimpered, "L-Luhan..."

"You said you were going to make up for leaving to school without me so this is it.." Luhan smirked in victory knowing that there's no way Chunji cant win this one.

"But-"

"We're leaving.."

"Okay okay I'll wear it... d-dont go.."

Luhan chuckled, "Dont worry yeobo. we'll stay.."

"What are you making him wear," Dongwoo asked.

Luhan looked at him, "You'll see Romeo... wear the accessories too Chunji.."

Chunji groaned, "How do you... oh got it..."

After a few minutes later Luhan got imaptient, "Jagiyaaaa, you ready?"

"U-um... I-I dont want to come out.."

"Chunji, I'll drag you out.."

"Okay okay.." Chunji inhaled.

Luhan groaned and went in and pulled Chunji out, "Romeo.. meet your Juliet!"

Myungsoo almost fell, "What the..." their eyes went wide as they looked at the figure infront of them.

Chunji was blushing madly and looked away. He has long wavy brown hair, wore a frilly pirncess dress, it clearly showed his curvy waistline. "Like it," Luhan smirked, "my jagiya looks so cute and adorable right? This is one of his secret qualities, you guys are the first to see it besides me of course. He looks so girly and cute..."

"Luhan!" Chunji faced him sstaring at him with his big girly eyes.

"Aww.." Luhan pecked his cheek which made him go more red, "but you are cute.. and honestly Dongwoo, wouldnt you much rather have him as Juliet than Du-ho.." Luhan looked at him.

Dongwoo looked away his face a bit red, "Wh-what are you talking about..." in fact all their faces was red.

"i-I am not being Juliet!!" Chunji declared.

Luhan sighed, "Oh yea, forgot that there's a kiss scene.."

Dongwoo flinched and gulped. "But that would be a waste because Chunji's lipd are so soft, red, and plump.. it get swollen easily-"

"Luhan!!!" Chunji shouted covering his mouth. 

"Uh.." those three were shifting around trying to look anywhere but at Chunji.

"If I'm forced to be a girl then why dont we do a gender switch.." Chunji suggested.

"No.." Luhan pulled Chunji's hand away, "I am not wearing a dress... but Chunji you make a beautiful Juliet.."

"Excuse me.." a girl who works at the store came in, "this is the men's changing room miss..."

Luhan chuckled, "Um.. that's a guy miss.." 

She raised her brow in disbelief, "I'm not so sure about that.."

He laughed and watched Chunji glare at her, "No look... these are his clothes.."

She gasped then blushed, 'Oh I'm so sorry I-I didnt mean to.." she bowed down multiple times.

Luhan shook his head, "It's okay... see Chunji, you look so feminine," Chunji pouted. "Miss... doesnt he make a great Juliet.."

She nodded her head, "Oh yes... he does.."

Chunji puffed his cheeks, "Then-then..." he gripped Luhan's shirt, "y-you have to be my Romeo Luhan.."

"I-I should go..." the lady dashed out squealing.

As the day went on, unfortunately Chunji won the arguement about him being a girl and they got their costumes. They went in their rooms, "Luhan put the stuff aay please, I'll go make dinner.."

"Okay.." 

Chunji went downstairs and into the kitchen to find Changjo, "Chunji.."

He gasped and qucikly turned around to run but Changjo grabbed him, "Hyung, why are you running away?"

Chunji froze, "I-I dont know..." his heart started to beat a bit faster and he started to feel a bit tingly, 'What the heck is wrong with me..' "y-you arent mad.."

"Mad? For what...?" Changjo was confused. He turned Chunji around to make him face him.

"Um... you were yelling at me last time for working with them and-and.."

Changjo sighed, "Hyung, I was just worried about you..." that made Chunji's face burn up, "I thought they would do things to you but Luhan is with you so it's fine now... you okay?"

"Y-yea.." he pulled away from Changjo's grasp, "dont bother worrying... I'm fine... Ricky needs help with his homework so you should go..."

"He does,' Changjo's face brightened up with made Chunji's chest sting, "okay then see you Hyung.."

Chunji clutched at his chest, 'What the hell is wrong with me... am I sick? No, forget it it's nothing....' he shook his head. Then he remembered Changjo's face when he mentioned Ricky, that made his heart hurt more. He clutched his chest harder, "He couldve at least help me cook..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done

hope you like it

comment and suscribe...

enjoy

*-^