Ch. 4

Why is it always...

updatiiiiiiiiing....

------------------------------------------------

As Chunji walked into the lunch room, he couldnt help but feel mad and nervous. Happy too, but now he was focused on the other two. He was happey because someone maganed to save him from getting beat up by those three but mad also. He knew that they are just gonna come back for him since they are in the same class. But he was also really nervous, what if Changjo brings up the situation to them He really doesnt want anyone to find out, he has enough problems already. 'Foursome.... I have to look that up....' "Hey guys.." Chunji sat down at their table.

"Hey Hyung, I got you some food," Ricky said as he passed the tray of food to Chunji.

Chunji's face brightened up, "Thank you sooo much Ricky, you are awesome," Chunji hugged his cute little friend real tight and he squealed a bit in happiness, "thank youuuuuuuu! I love you so much," he kissed his forehead and let go to start eating. Everyone stared daggers at Chunji. Chunji looked up in confusion, "What..." Chunji blinked and looked at them with his mouth full of food. He looked at Ricky who's face was red, "What's wrong with them...and you?" Chunji was too busy with his problems to notice what he did to make them like that.

Ricky looked at him and turned even redder, Chunji stared at him with his big 'innocent (really innocent)' eyes in confusion. "N-nothing hyung, and y-your welcome..." he quickly looked away. Was Chunji always this... cute? Chunji shrugged and got back to his eating.

"Where's Changjo," Cap asked. Chunji almost choked on his food at the mention of his name. He tensed up a bit.

"Yea where is he," Niel looked around to find him.

"Lunch detention maybe?" L.joe suggested.

"No way! Changjo would never get something like that," Ricky said.

"True," L.joe agreed.

"But you can L.joe..." Chunji said and smirked.

"Hey," he glared at the boy. 

Ricky started giggling, "I agree with Chunji hyung, you get into trouble alot..."

L.joe frowned, "What about Cap, so does he?"

"Hmm..." Ricky thought for awhile, "but Cap hyung is the cool type," Cap smiled at that.

"And what about me," L.joe asked and glared at Cap.

"Hmmm... you are a badboy type.... a very attractive one..." 

This time Cap glared at L.joe who was smirking. "And me..." Niel asked.

"The goody-two shoes..." Chunji said and they chuckled. 

"I am not a goody-two shoes!!!!" Niel shouted at them.

"I agree with you on that one," Cap said.

Ricky thought for a while, "You are... the handsome popular one that everyone loves, very sociable..." Niel smiled, satisfied with the answer.

"And Chunji..." Cap said.

"A nerd..." Niel said in mockery.

"Hey..." Chunji glared, "I am...." he stopped for awhile, "...not a TOTAL nerd... just partly..." he huffed and continued eating. Everyone laughed at that.

"Chunji hyung is..." Ricky paused, "a very quiet really smart type on the outside," Chunji smiled. "But on the inside he is a really fun cute adorable guy in secret..."

Chunji choked on his food and quickly drank his water, "Wh-what!?!?!? " his face was deeply red, "I am not cute or adorable!!!! There is no such thing like that in me... you Ricky, you are really cute and adorable!!!! So cute and adorable that everyone would want to be with you.. and-and-and-and.. y-you uh... you just....ugh!!! I-i am not cute or adorable..o-okay.. I-I-I-I well... i just am not!!!" Chunji panted and stared him even redder than before. Everyone stared at him then laughed and Chunji got even more red in embarressment and his body stared heating up greatly.

"See Hyung... cute.." Ricky giggled.

"Sh-shut up..." he covered his face with his hand trying to calm himself down.

"More like weird if you ask me..." Niel said. Chunji shot him an intense glare but somehow didnt look like it in Niel's eyes.

"Cant believe you're having fun without me," a sudden voice came from behind, a sudden voice that made Chunji tense up.

"Changjo!!!!" Ricky shouted happily.

"Hey cutie..." Changjo said and Ricky blushed. He sat down.

"What took you so long," L.joe asked.

"And we know it isnt detention..." Cap said.

Changjo sighed, "I had some 'buisiness' to take care of..." he took a glance at Chunji who didnt even look at him back.

"What kind of buisiness," Niel asked.

"Yea, I want to know," Ricky gave him those innocent eyes.

Chunji kept eating and not looking at Changjo, he looked pretty normal on the outside. But on the inside, Chunji was freaking out. He was afraid that Changjo might spill everything. "Well.." Changjo started and Chunji immediately shot him a look. Changjo sighed, "Nothing, just that 'it's taken care of' that's all," Changjo hoped that Chunji got the message. Surely enough he did. 'Taken care of? What does he mean by that...' Chunji thought.

"So what I miss..." Changjo asked.

"Ricky was telling us how we are like," Cap said.

"Oh, how am I like Ricky," Changjo asked.

"Umm... you are the cool mysterious one that every person will fall for..." 

As they continued to talk Chunji stayed silent not even looking at Changjo once. "So what should we do over the weekends," Ricky asked. 'Oh yea... tomorrow is no school.. that's good...' Chunji looked at his hand and sighed, 'my hand is starting to hurt again... funny how no one noticed my bandaged hand... oh well, better head to the nurse after this...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji was sent home early. He was glad actually, he can finally rest. But before that Chunji went into his room. He sighed at all the ink. He thought he could start now so he wont have to do it later. He started cleaning the floors, drawers, wall, everything that had ink on them. He took his sheet and washed them, hanging them dry after wards. He looked at his bed and shook his head, how was he going to wash this? He got a bucket of water with soap and a sponge. He started scrubbing the bed. Chunji ignored the painfully throbbing and burning sensation on his hand, he knew his hand was never gonna get better like this, but he just couldnt help it. Right is his dominant, where he depends on how his life is going. 

Chunji stopped when he finally gave up. It was impossble to get the matress cleaned, and what was he doing? He was suppose to be resting. He got up and put those things away. He changed clothes and went to the living room. He plopped himself down on the couch, his eyes were heavy and he drifted off to sleep.

Chunji woke up an hour later. His phone was on the table, he grabbed it and there was one missed call. "Who... unknown number?" Chunji redialed the number.

"Hello...?" it was a woman's voice.

Chunji eyes widened and he quickly hung up. He recognized that voice, "She... how did she find out my number...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done...

wasnt going to update today..

and yea. i want to update at least everyday... sometime will skip a day or two... most was five, but i hate not updating, it makes me think whats the point of writing a story without finishing it.... Xd haha.. i no sillly

but i hoped you enjoyed this chap. got too lazy to write more

XP ^_^