Ch. 35

Why is it always...

ok updatiing... still feel sick though..-.- boo...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunjiiiiiii... get up... get up get up.." Luhan shook the younger who was bundled up in the blanket.

"Hngh.. I dont wanna go to school.." Chunji mumbled tossing from side to side trying to get rid of Luhan's hands.

The older gasped shocked, "Chunji.... doesnt want to go to school... oh my god... ARE YOU SICK?!?!" he tried to unbundle the bundle but Chunji was being to stubborn to budge.

"Hngh..... no.." he tossed to the side again.

"Chunji.. open up.... now.."

"No..."

Luhan stood there staring at him in disbelief. He sighed shaking his head. "Chunji.. dont make me hurt you... get up.."

"No.."

 

"What's taking them so long.." Cap said as he got his own juice and sat down next to his cute lover.

"Should we go check on them.." Ricky said as he was munching on his breakfast. 

"Leave it.. they'll come down sooner or later.." L.joe sat down with his breakfast.

"But arent they usually down here first.." Changjo looked at the stairs.

"Maybe they acidently slept in... who knows.." Niel looked over at the stairs also.

"They'll come down, just finish eating..." Cap said.

They just sat there eating but everyone flinched as they heard...

"NOOOOO LET GO OF ME!! I DONT WANNA!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!"

shrieking and some thuding noises. "What the hell.." L.joe said as they all dashed up into a certain room.

As they got to the door which was slammed open, they were greeted by the two fighting. Chunji was on the bed, sprawled aross the sheets, his top half of the body slipping to the ground while Luhan was on tip trying to get him to stay still. They both stopped and looked at the others who were just watching. "Morning.." Luhan said.

"Help me... he's trying to kill me.." Chunji gulped, he looked really sweaty, his face was red and he was panting slightly.

"What the hell are you two doing.." Niel questioned.

Luhan smiled, "Chunji wouldnt listen... so... yea... oh yea.. he's sick, so Chunji isnt going to school.."

"Hyung is sick.. really..." Ricky walked over to the two and placed his hands on the other's forehead, "wahh. hyung is sick!!"

Chunji sniffed, "Luhan get off of me... I'm cold..."

Luhan got off and pulled Chunji back into bed who slowly rolled back into a bundle. Luhan sighed once again, "Such a kid.."

Changjo walked towards the bundle of blankets, "Hyung... you okay?"

"I dont wanna go to school..." Chunji whined as he tossed to the other side.

"You guys go on to school.. I'll stay here and-" Luhan started but got interuppeted.

"No.." Chunji said, "I dont want you to stay.. you are gonna make me eat things.. and make me take a shower.."

Luhan's eyes twitched, "Fine.. everyone lets go downstairs.."

They all hesitated but followed anyway, "Shouldnt someone stay here?" Cap asked.

"Exactly.. but I cant or you guys will find him dead when you get back.. so.." Luhan patted Changjo's shoulder, "my good friend here.. will do it for me.." he smiled, "okay.. now lets get going.."

As they were getting ready to go to school Luhan handed the maknae a note, "Now.. here are all the things you need to get done.. if he doesnt listen, then you can kill him.." he grinned, "trust me.. he is pretty stubborn.."

"O...kay.." Changjo looked at the note.

"Call us if something goes wrong.." Ricky shouted.

Changjo just nodded, "Will do.." as he closed the door he sighed. He looked down at the note, the first thing on the note it read, 'Drag that girly human out of bed and force food down his throat for breakfast.'

Changjo just stared at that first list, "Wow.. that's pretty.. harsh.." he sighed as he walked up to the room. He just walked in and towards the bundle, "hyung.. please get up... you have to eat.."

Chunji just whined, "No.. I am not hungry.. I am too cold and sleepy.."

"Hyung.. I just turned up the heat.. please get up.."

"Hmm.." 

He sighed, "Chunji.." he tried to grab the other but the older just wiggled away.

"Noo.."

"Great.. now what.."

--------------------------------

"Hey.. where's Chunji.." Myungsoo asked as they saw Luhan coming up towards them

"He's sick.." he replied quite bluntly.

"Why arent you there with him.." Dongwoo sat down slumping in his seat.

"Because.. he was too stubborn.. and he didnt want me there.." 

"Why.. did you guys have a fight.." Hoya asked bewildered.

Luhan shook his head, "No... just that I couldve killed him... he's way too stubborn.."

"Uh.." the three just took glances at one another.

"Okay.. well.. I'm just gonna go to my seat.." Hoya said as the teacher walked in.

------------------------------------------

"NO PUT ME DOWN!!!" Chunji shouted wiggling his body.

"Chunji.. stop moving.. you are gonna drop us both..." he said as he held the older tighter in a bridal position. The older was still rolled up in the blanket and his face was covered. "Hyung.. stop moving.."

"Hmph.." the older stopped, "I only stopped because my head was dizzy.." he mumbled.

Changjo chuckled, "let me see your face.." in one swift movement he got the part on Chunji's face to move. He could see Chunji's eyes glaring at him with his pouty face. "Ah ha ha..comfy hyung.."

"No.."

"Okay.. break fast for you then.." he walked downstairs carefully while the older started to protest.

He placed the bundle on the sofa, "Luhan said to give you oatmeal.."

"No.. I dont want to eat..." he hid his face in the blankets again.

Changjo brought out the bowl, "Hyung... please eat.."

"No.."

Changjo thought for a while then he had an idea. He sat next to his roll looking hyung, "Hyung... look at me please.."

"No.."

"But I want to aske you something.."

"No.."

"Please hyung... you are my hyung after all please.."

"Hngh.."

"Please..."

Chunji puffed out his cheeks and uncovered his face, "Fine.."

Changjo smiled and went into his plan. He didn something before the other saw. Chunji looked at him, "What.."

Changjo leaned in forward and Chunji's eyes widened, "Hyung.."

"Wha-what are you-mmph.." the younger placed his lips on the older. Chunji was stiff and when he felt the other's tongue poking through, he opened his mouth. He then gasped at what he felt and tried to move away but he was sort of rolled up.

When Changjo was absolutely sure Chunji had swallowed it he pulled back leaving the older panting hard and his face red, "That tasted good.. now do you want me to continue feeding you or will you eat.."

Chunji continued panting, "Too.. hot.."

Changjo smiled, "Then take the blanket off.."

"No.. too cold.."

"Okay.."

After breakfast which took forever, but he managed to get it done, he read the next part, 'Get that girly human to take a shower, and throw away the blanket he's using, its annoying!'

"Wow.." Changjo just continued to stare at the note, "he really is... scary.." he sighed and walked back to the cacoon looking person, "Chunji.. you have to take a shower.."

"No.. I dont wanna.."

He already knew the answer so he just carried the cacoon over his shoulder, "Off to the shower with you.."

"NO PUT ME DOWN... PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"

 

After about two hours he finally took  the older a shower and it took him a large amount of energy to not do anything to him. Chunji sat there on the couch with the blanket that Changjo couldnt throw away, and covered himself with it, he was shivering. "Hyung.. you still cold.." Chunji nodded. Changjo walked over and sat next to Chunji. He placed the older on his lap and Chunji looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll help you warm you up.." he unwrapped the blanket and wrapped it around himself to hugging the older, "your body seems warm.. not cold at all.."

Chunji's heart started to beat fast, but he was to weak to actaully do anything. The younger's body was really warm so he wrapped his arms around Changjo resting his head on the other's chest, "You're warm.."

Changjo chuckled, "Sh.. go to sleep.." he looked over at the list and the last thing it said was, 'Now it is up to you to take care of him, make sure you feed him lunch, so my part is done good bye!' Changjo shook his head and watched his Hyung's sleeping face.

-----------------------------------

When the other's came home, they saw the two on the couch, Chunji sleeping on Changjo and sitting on his lap. "Hyung look so cute!!" Ricky squealed.

"You feed him lunch," Luhan asked.

"Uh.. he was asleep.." Changjo had totally forgotten. Luhan sighed. "So.. you guys got the things ready.."

Niel nodded, "Yup.. it'll be one hell of a surprise."

Changjo laughed, "Hyung will have an awesome birthday!"

--------------------------------------------

ok i am done......

still sick so i couldnt write what I needed....

but here you go....

i hoped you liked it...

^^