Ch. 21

Why is it always...

OKAYYYYY UPDATIIIING... SO SORRY... I WENT TO JERSEY DURING THANKSGIVING AND WHEN I GOT BACK HAD TO FINISH MY LOADS OF HOMEWORK,,,,,, UGH PLUS MY STUPID COMP. WONT WORK SO I AM USING THE LAPTOP AND I WONT KNOW WHEN WILL BE MY NEXT TIME UPDATIIING.. SO SAD TT-TT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning guys..." Chunji greeted the three that were standing around talking, Luhan following right behind him. 

"Are you fully better today..." Myungsoo asked.

Chunji nodded, "Yea, I-"

"Chunji is here!!" 

Chunji flinched at the high pitched voice and turned around to see a couple of girls, "Uh... hi.."

"Chunji you were amazing!!!! That was the best acting of Juliet I have ever seen and I have seen lots trust me.." one girl said, she wore ton of makeup.

"Yea.... also you look soo cute and adorable... that dress was perfect and the makeup... Chunji you make an awesome girl..."

"Uh.. thanks... I think... though I dont want to be an awesome girl..." he rubbed his arm feeling incredibly awkward, the attention, he's not use to it at all.

"You should defitnetly come to the party.. I cant wait to see what you will dress up.." 

"Oh he's going.." Luhan smiled earning a glare from Chunji, knowing he had interuppted what Chunji was going to say.

"Eyaaa.. cant wait to see you.." they both hugged him and Chunji stiffened.

'I am being hugged.. by people I dont even know.. this is too weird...'

"Yo Chunji.. nice job in the play.." a couple of guys had said, "you actually looked hot as a girl..."

Chunji blushed and stiffened even more. Dongwoo and the others glared at them and they backed off mumbling what they could've dont to make those three mad.

"Yaaahhhh... enough hugging my jagiya.." Luhan took Chunji by wrapping his arms around the other's waist.

The girls squealed, "You guys are sooo cute.. are you dating??!?!"

Chunji laughed, "Of course not... umma here is always joking.."

"Umma?" they all asked, including the three.

Chunji nodded, "Apparently I am the child of him and his friend.. something about parents.." the girls squealed louder as the guys looked at them shocked.

"And somethign about us in a.... ?" Chunji said it more like a question. Luhan facepalmed himself while the others eyes widened.

"OMO... that is soooo cute... eek ..." 

"Uh... if you girls dont mind I have something to say to my unbelievably naive jagiya.." Luhan laughed nervously.

"Oh of course.. and again you were awesome as Juliet..."

"And what about Romeo.. the star male.. all I here about is Juliet.." Dongwoo qestioned.

"Oh.. uh.. you were great to oppa.. the red nose really stood out... but anyway we'll leave you alone.. bye!! I hope to see you at the party Chunji!!" they walked giggling to themselves. Dongwoo just shook his head.

Chunji laughed, "Its okay.. I liked Romeo... minus the nose.."

"Thanks.. " Dongwoo grumbled.

"Wait... the thing about the .. what the hell is that.." Hoya half shouted.

Chunji looked at them confused, "I still dont know what a is.."

"You dont.." Hoya's eyes went wide.

Chunji shook his head, "No.. what is it.."

"Chunji.." Hoya started, "a is when-"

"Ah alallala.." Luhan covered Chunji's ears and glared at them, "Shut up... dont tell him... he's gonna get grossed out... well he wont even understand even if you explain.. his mind is like a five year old when it comes to ual things..."

Myungsoo stared at Luhan, "He has to know these things sooner or later.."

"Yea.. but I will tell him.." Luhan warned, they just sighed and shook their heads.

Chunji looked up and pouted, "I want to know what that means.." 

"Well lookie here.. I heard you took over for me while playing Juliet... unforutunately it was a success.." Du-ho made a face. She smirked, "Well... I hope you had fun.." Eun, Hana, Dae-hyun were behind her not making eye contact at all. They were fidgeting on their spot.

Luhan smiled, "Yea, it was great.. you should've been there.." inside he wanted to rip her to shreds, but he knew that causing trouble with her can only lead to worser things.

She scoffed, "Whatever.." she mumbled, "so.. you guys are coming to the party right.." 

"Yea.. sure.." Dongwoo said.

"You are coming too right Chunji.." she had this aura around that did not soud promising. He nodded and she smiled, "Good.. we will seeyou there then.." the three girls in the back eyes widened as they turend pale. "Come on.. lets go.." she walked away and Eun looked back giving some sort of signal to them.

Luhan saw it, he knew something was going to happen when he first notice the three being extremely quiet. He sighed, "Two can play at this game.."

"What was that.. " Chunji asked.

Luhan shook his head, "Nothing... lets sit down... the teacher just came in.. I am excited to see the other plays.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally... lunch.." Chunji groaned, he wasnt a big fan of plays ecpecially since he had no idea what they were saying.

"Jagiyaaa.." Luhan hugged Chunji at the back causing the latter to laugh. "You guys coming.." he turned around talking to the other three.

"Hold up.." Myungsoo said. 

They all walked out to head to lunch, this was a new feeling for Chunji, never had he walked to lunch with the people that use to bully him. It sort of felt warm to be able to become friends with them, he liked it. His eyes widened when he someone caught his eyes, "Sehun!!!" Chunji waved his hand for the other to notice him. 

He smiled and walked over, "Hi cutie.." he ruffled his hair and kissed his head.

Chunji blushed, this was the first he has been kissed by someone he just met just today, Sehun was the second Luhan. Luhan glared at Sehun which caused him to chuckle, "What.. does umma want a kiss too.." the other three widened their eyes as they just understood what this morning was about.

Luhan smirked, "Is that anyway to talk to your wife like that, 'little' boy.." Sehun turned a bit red.

Chunji was shocked, "Little.." he gasped, "Luhan is older than you?!?!"

Luhan laughed, "Yea.."

"Then wouldnt it make sense for Luhan to be the appa.." Chunji suggested.

Sehun laughed as he placed his arms around Chunji's shoulder, "Oh my little innocent jagiya... you have to be older to be the more dominant.. it depends on you strength and umma here is weak against me.."

Luhan scoffed, "Dont give my jagiya false info.. dont listen to him.." he pulled Chunji back.

Chunji was confused as ever, "Uhh.."

"This is too weird.." Hoya said.

"Agreed.." Myungsoo agreed. Dongwoo just stood there, he couldnt help but imagine Chunji in that sort of relationship, 'What the hell am I thinking...'

"Dongwoo... you okay.." Chunji asked.

He looked at him and turned away, "Y-yea.." he felt a bit embarressed imagining things like that.

"Lets head to lunch.. and you guys are.." Sehun said as he looked at the three.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyungs right here!!" Ricky yelled across the lunch room.

"Shhh.. pretend we didnt hear him.." Chunji said, trying to avoid people from looking at them and pretending that the random kid that Chunji doesnt know at all isnt calling them.

"CHUNJI, LUHAN, DONGWOO, HOYA, MYUNGSOO, AND SOME OTHER GUY THAT WE DONT KNOW YET HYUNGS.. THIS WAY.." Ricky yelled louder.

Luhan muffled a laugh and Chunji cursed, "Damn.. why my name first... he isnt calling us.. so stop looking at us people.." he mumbled turning red at the sudden attention given to them.

"Is the 'some other guy' me.. and I think that kid is calling us.." Sehun said.

Chunji laughed nervously, "Yea that was you.. and he isnt caliing us.. there are many names like those.."

Luhan laughed, "Come on.." he dragged Chunji towards the others.

"Nooooo.." Chunji whined, "people are looking at us.. great now they know he was talking about us.. you know I was gonna walk around the lunchroom towards the table so we wouldnt have to feel embarressed.."

"Chunji... that's only you.." Myungsoo said.

"About time.." Ricky pouted, "we saved you guys seats.."

"Yea.. um we are just gonna go to our own table.." Dongwoo said.

"Hahaha... you're funny.." Chunji pulled him down next to him and looked at the others, "you guys sit down too.." Chunji was not going to let them escape the embarressment of people staring at them, and literally everyone was staring at them, but that was not the reason why Dongwoo wanted to leave.

He looked at is other side and saw Changjo. He sighed, "What is up with me and him.." he mumbled, he felt weird sitting next to Chunji.

Chunji looked at those two, "You okay... did I do something wrong?"

Changjo shook his head, "No.. just surprised about you and.. Luhan.."

Chunji looked at them then realized what they were talking about, "But what's so weird about it.. I bet alot of people gets it.."

"Yea but.. at such a early age.." Dongwoo said.

"I dont get it..." Chunji said.

"Doesnt it hurt," Changjo asked.

"Yea.. but that's because Luhan's fingers always presses it too hard.. I mean yea my back will hurt like hell but still.. his fingers are magic.."

"That's a bit too much info.." Changjo said.

Chunji huffed, "I still dont see what's wrong with a massage.."

"What.." they looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yea.. Luhan always does a massage on me.. and it hurts like hell..." 

"You're kidding.." Dongwoo was shocked and they both looked over at the other side of Chunji finding Luhan smirk at them chuckling. They glared at him.

"So... you are.." Niel started.

Sehun smiled, "My name is Sehun.. I hope to get along with you guys well..."

Cap grinned, "Same here.. I'm Cap.."

"L.joe.." he said as he took a bite of food.

"Niel..."

"Changjo.."

"And I am Ricky..." he linked arms with Changjo, "We are the youngest!!!"

Sehun laughed, "Nice to meet you.."

As they started talking, Changjo's eyes wandered towards Chunji, for some reason something in him felt weird. Changjo couldnt explain it, but there was some sort of... feeling that he couldnt describe, and he knew it involved Chunji.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss... is this him..."

She took the picture and tears started to flow out, "Yes that's him... I want to see him.. my husband wont let me but I want to see him... I want to see my son.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyyy... cant wait till i spill everything about chunji's past... cant wait >.<

and again sorry for not updating...... my comp. fault..

and i wont know when i'll be able to update again.....

hoping it would be really soon

soooo i hope you enjoyed it

^^