Ch. 2

Why is it always...

my second chapter yay!! i really am hoping to have a lot suscribers like my first fanfic and lot of comments... but trying to top my first one so plzz help!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji ran to his classroom trying to be in time, luckly for him he made it two minutes to despair. He sat down in his seat trying to catch his breath and slow down his heart, "Auuuuuugh....." he groaned, clutching at his stomach. He was greatly hungry, his stomach growling so loud he was afraid everyone could hear. It hurt, it was the kind of hungry that really hurt and sends a sharp pain to the pit of his stomach. Chunji made a face, he hated it when that happens. 'Why... why me?!?! I should just let them cook their own goddamn food...' he complained in his head.

Chunji looks around and sees everyone chatting. He is always alone in school, he doesnt have much friends except for the other five of course but other than that, that's it. Chunji is what you call, a really smart bright kid. But in other people's eyes he is just a nerd that's very fun to pick on and bully. He doesnt stand out at all, and Chunji is fine being invisible. He really doesnt like attention much, and he could care less about his appearence. The clothes he wearsis very well, the same as others since it's a uniform but on him it looks very, plain. He also wears glasses, mostly because he cant see, but it also hides his face which is good for him.

"Alright, settle down everyone..." the teacher walked through the doors and everyone immediately took their seats. "I hope you all have your assignments today, remember this assignment is a very big part of your grade. I also hope you have your essay with it as well...."

Chunji froze and his eyes widened, 'CRAP!!!! I forgot to do the essay!!!!' Chunji groaned and placed his head on his table, 'I am sooo dead!!!!' he then frowned, 'Wait... I wouldnt have time to type it anyway since everyone else was using the computer and laptop...' he grumbled some incoherent words.

"Didnt get enough sleep Chunji," the teacher called out.

Chunji immediately snapped his head up, "S-sorry sir..."

"I suggest you stay awake... unless you would rather sleep after school in detention.."

"No sir... sorry sir.." Chunji mumbled.

People snickered at him and said somethings insulting as usual, "Look, the nerd forgot to do his homework..." whick made people laugh as always.

"Alright, pass up your essays everyone, then I'll collect your assighnments..."

Chunji sighed, "Great, goodbye 100 and hello 0..."

After class Chunji had packed up his things to leave for lunch. He was always the last one out since everyone else wanted to get out so fast. 'Awesome... just awesome...I got a zero....damn I want to cry...' as he was walking towards the door to head to lunch he felt someone pull the back of his collar and shove him to a wall, "O-ow..." Chunji looked up and gulped. He knew this was going to happen sooner or later, it always does.

"Yo nerd, how about doing my homework," he smirked. Myungsoo, (sooooo sorry, i seriously have no one else really...) one of Chunji regulars bullies along with Hoya and Dongwoo. Those three just love to mess with Chunji. Chunji didnt answer, instead he glared at them.

"You deaf or something..." Dongwoo chuckled as grabbed Chunji by his shirt, who flinched.

"What the hell is your deal, you guys must really have no girls to be busy ing if you have time to mees with me.." Chunji glared at them.

"What did you say.." Dongwoo yelled as he shoved Chunji to the wall harder.

"Ugh..." Chunji groaned at the pain that ran down his back.

Hoya laughed, "Well isnt someone trying to be tough..." he snatched the glasses out of Chunji eyes and threw them on the floor.

Chunji's eyes widened at the sudden emptiness. He never wore his glasses at home because he didnt need to, but at school he always wore them, mostly because he couldnt see the board but, he had other reasons also. Myungsoo smirked, "Who knew you had such a girly face..."

Chunji turned red, "I-I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLY FACE!!!!"

Hoya laughed, "Entertaining too..."

Chunji glared at him, "What the hell am I your dog? Get out of my way!"

Dongwoo smirked, "Why dont we have some fun.."

"F-fun? Wha-ah!" Chunji wrists were pinned above his head by Myungsoo, "what the hell are you guys doing?!?!?"

"For a nerd, you are pretty dumb.." Myungsoo chuckled.

Chunji growled, "I am not dumb! What is this, your new way of beating me up or something..." although Chunji says beating up, he never really got beaten up before.

They all laughed at his clueness. Chunji took this chance to escape. He brought his right leg up and kicked Myungsoo right in the crotch, "AUGH!!"

Chunji quickly grabbed his bag and ran out the room, "You little... Myungsoo you alright!" Dongwoo knealed down to him.

"You better watch your geek, we'll get you!" Hoya shouted.

Chunji shivered at those words and ran straight to the lunch room. "Finally..." he found his table with the others and sat down.

"There you are Hyung..." Niel said, "why are you late?"

"Isnt he always," L.joe says.

"Yea, but today he is extra late.."

"Something happen..." Changjo asked.

Chunji shook his head, "I was talking to the teacher about something..." and just like that they all believed him. They never seem to notice the bruises he gets, they never suspects a thing.

"Where's your glasses hyung," Ricky asked while munching on something.

"Oh... it fell and I accidently stepped on them.." Chunji replied.

"Good riddence... you look much more prettier without them Hyung..." Ricky says.

Chunji pats the youngers head, "Yea, but I need them.. I'll go get new ones.."

"Why not wear contacts," L.joe takes a sip from his drink.

"No..." Chunji stomach growls from the lack of food, "auuuugh... hungry..."

"Here... you better be thankful I got extras.." Cap passes some food to Chunji.

"Thanks Hyung, you are the best," Chunji instantly starts eating them. At times like this, he loves hanging with his best friends.

"Ricky do you need anything else, I am going to go up," Niel asks.

Ricky nods, "Get me a bag of chips please.."

Niel chuckles, "Sure thing... anything for you..." everyone glares at him while he smirks.

Chunji groans, but at times like these it abosolutely irritates him, which was most of the time. 'What the heck.... I still dont get whats so special about Ricky... I mean there are other people that are just as cute as Ricky... actually no... no one is as cute as Ricky so I take that back... or wait, is there.. ugh who cares!' Chunji takes a sip out of his water and notices Changjo and Cap glaring at L.joe who was whispering things in Ricky's ear. Ricky giggled at whatever L.joe was saying. Chunji sighed.

"Great it's them..." Changjo said.

"If they are here to mess with Ricky again, I'll beat the crap out of them..." Cap voice clearly held anger.

Chunji turned around and his eyes widened. He quickly turned back and he tensed. Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Hoya just walked into the lunchroom Chunji gulped, he felt really nervous. 'Dontlookthiswaydontlookthiswaydontlookthiswaydontlookthisway...' Chunji kept repeating those words in his head. Then he felt this shiver run down his spine, 'Crap! They saw me!!!!' Chunji didnt even have to look to notice that they saw him, he could feel it.

"I'm back... here you go Rick-hey! What are you guys whispering about.." Niel pulled Ricky away from L.joe.

Ricky giggled, "It's a secret.." he took the bag of chips, "thank you soo much Hyung. You really are the best!!!" Ricky hugged him.

Niel laughed, "i know I am..." Chunji's eyes twitched, 'I'm gonna puke....'

"Guys, lets go somewhere else..." Changjo said and he and Cap both got up

"Why," Niel and Ricky both said.

Cap nodded his head towards them, "They're there.."

L.joe's eyes turned dark, "Yea it's better if we go.."

Niel nodded in understandment his eyes also dark, "Let's go Ricky... "

They all got up and Chunji sighed. Those three bullied Ricky because of how cute he is, but that was only for awhile since Cap threatened to skin them alive and such, so they backed off. "They are not after Ricky but me..." Chunji grumbled.

"What was that Hyung?" Niel asked.

"Nothing... why didnt you get me anything.. I am still hungry.."

"Oh... sorry, kinda forgot about you..."

Chunji shook his head, "So nice..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji plopped himself on the bed as soon as he got home. Believe it or not, Chunji was actually scared to go to school tomorrow, knowing that those three are gonna beat the crap out of him, well that's what Chunji thinks anyway. He sighed, "I have been sighing to much... damn, I have tons of homework to do... I'll just take a nap..." Chunji yawns as he slowly felt his eyes closing. 

 

Chunji woke up and jumped out from bed gasping, "Crap, it's almost time for dinner!!!"  he changed into his normal clothes and dashed downstairs. ', I still have homework...' as he got downstrairs he saw everyone working on their homework. 'Sure.... work while I cook for you guys...' "I'm making ramen..." Chunji said trying to cook the fastest and quickest meal so he has enough time for his homework.

"I need help with my homework..." Ricky whined and before anyone could offer to help Ricky spoke, "can you help me Changjo....please.." he did his ageyo.

Changjo blushed, "S-sure Ricky..." he walked over to him hands on Ricky shoulders lips dangerously close to hid ear, "what do you need help with.." he smirked at the others who just glared back at him.

Chunji ignored and started opening the pack of ramen. It took him a while to open one for everyone. Since he was running out of time for his homework he just added all the ramen in a huge pot of boiling water. he added things in like eggs, vegetables, some meat, etc. It took a while to cook and when it was ready, he got everyone's bowls out in a flash. He scooped the ramen in every bowl trying to make sure it was even enough. As he was scooping some in the last bowl, his hand slipped and it fell on his hand. He bit his lips so hard trying not to scream from the steaming hot water (or whatrever you call the liquid in the ramen) that splashed on his hand, his right hand to be exact, the one he does everything with. He quickly went to the sink and the cold icy water.

He hissed in pain as the cold water hit his burn skin. Tears fell from his eyes and he bit his lips trying not to make any crying noise. He looked at the others, they were still working and hadnt notice anything. Chunji sighed in relief, one thing he was grateful for was that he didnt get attention, oh how much he hates attention. He blew on his hand, it was red and swollen (does your skin even gets swollen when burnt, oh well...pretending it does..). He sighed and cleaned the mess on the table and poured the ramen in the last bowl. He cleared his throat not wanting it to crack, "Dinner's ready..."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and went to the table, "Yes, finally." L.joe said.

Chunji ate with his left hand since he couldnt eat with his right and didnt want to show anyone his right hand. Thankfully, nobody noticed Chunji's odd behavior. And it took longer for him to eat, for one, he isnt used to his left and two, the right hand hurt so bad that it kept distracting him and he even had to bite his lips to keep from crying. Chunji was the last one to finish and went to the sink. He sighed when he saw the bowls in the sink, 'They couldve at least wash their bowls...'

"Hyung, can I borrow the ink jar in your room..." Ricky asked Chunji.

Chunji nodded, "Be careful with it, if it stains anywhere, it takes days to wash it off..."

"Okay," Ricky ran upstairs.

Chunji concentrated on washing the bowls and since his hand hurt like hell, it took longer than usual. When he finally placed the last bowl in its place he sighed, 'Whew...done..'

Everyone flinched when they heard a crashing noise, "Ricky!" Cap yelled. They all ran upstairs to see what happened. 

Chunji's eyes widened at the sight, "No..." the ink jar shattered all across Chunji room, getting on Chunji's bed as well. He gritted his teeth, trying so hard to not yell and decrease the anger inside him, "Ri...cky..." Chunji said.

"H-hyung... I am so so so so so sorry, really! I'll help you clean it, and dont worry you can sleep with me tonight," Ricky said as tears fell from his eyes.

"NO," Niel shouted, "he cant sleep with you..." forgeting the mess in front of him.

"Why...and wh-where is he suppose to sleep?" Ricky started sobbing.

"Dont cry ricky... you didnt mean it.." L.joe said as he started rubbing his back.

Changjo sighed, "It's okay, he can sleep with me tonight since his room is next to mines..."

Ricky's face brightened up and hugged Changjo, "Thank you Changjo, thank you..."

Changjo laughed, "Your welcome... Chunji bring your stuff in my room..."

But Chunji didnt hear what they were saying at all. He just looked at his room in horror, black ink everywhere, it was going to take weeks, maybe even months to clean all this. "Chunji..." Changjo shook him lightly.

"Hm..." he looked up at him still half litsening.

"Get your stuff, and bring it in my room.."

"Hm..." was all Chunji could say as he looked at his room again.

"I'm sorry hyung.. really sorry..." Ricky started sobbing again.

"I'm sure Chunji isnt mad at you..." Cap said as he squeezed Chunji's shoulder, "right Chunji..."

"Hm..."

"See, come on you still have homework to do.." Cap said ans they all started exiting Chunji's room.

"Dont worry Chunji, we will help you clean, just leave it for tomorrow," Changjo said and left the room.

Chunji looked at his room and his lips trembled. He grabbed hold of anything he could grab which was his clock and threw it at his bed and the clock bounced off hitting the gorund hard smashing it into pieces. There was a new sensation of burn on his right hand since he did grab it with his right. Chunji was mad, irritated, annoyed. He felt tears dropping down his cheeks, he quickly wiped it away. He hated crying, but he just couldnt stop and he quietly sobbed. He still hasnt done any of his homework, his hand hurt like hell, his room was now all black, and he would have to face those guys tomorrow at school.  He hated his life right now. He took his uniform and his bookbag into Changjo's room. He sat down at his desk and took out all his homework.

He sighed, there was soo much to do and he knew he would have to saty up really late, he might even have to pull an all nighter because of his hand. He shook his head, 'Better get to work...'

 

Changjo walked into his room aroun one in the morning and found Chunji still working on his homework, 'That's weird, he usually finishes before us..' "Still on your homework Hyung..." Chunji nodded. "Okay, I am going to take a shower..." he went in the bathroom.

Chunji sighed and cursed under his breathe. His hand burned and ached every time he wrote. He groaned, "i'll never finish at this rate... I am not even half way done.." in fact he was still on his first one.

Changjo came out and found Chunji asleep on his desk. He sighed, "At least sleep on the bed..." not wanting to wake the older he carried him to bed. Changjo climbed in next to him and turned the lights off, "Goodnight hyung..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done....

hope you enjoy

and hope it's not boring

did not re-read it so sorry for mistakes

enjoy...

^^