Ch. 6

Why is it always...

arrrrrgh got deleated.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Honestly Chunji, didnt I tell you not to do that....' she sighs as she wraps the band-aid  oh his elbow, 'why dont you ever listen to me..'

'S-sorry I-' Chunji was cut off.

'Sorry?! You think saying sorry will fix everything! I have told you many times not to, but do you liten to me, no. What would have happened if someone got hurt? What would you do huh? Tch... why cant you be more like your brother.'

Chunji flinches as she mentions him. Brother....brother, brother, brother! Why is it always him, why? Why cant she like me? I bet if brother got hurt or if he did the same mistake I did, she wouldnt yell at him at him... why is it always him... Chunji thought. He gritted his teeth and looked down on the floor not wanting to look up at her. 'Chunji, are you listening to me!'

He flinches as he is snapped back to reality, 'Y-yes..'

She gives him a disaproving look, 'You are all healed, now go and apologize to them.. now!' She walks away and Chunji's brother runs up to her and hugs her. Chunji glares at him, 'I hate you Rihyuk.. (sorry at names)' he gets up and walks the opposite direction from those two.

Chunji's eyes snap open, he was panting heavily. "Morning sleepy," Luhan said and he kissed Chunji's forehead.

"Did I sleep through the whole day yesterday.." Chunji asks.

"Yup.."

"Oh..." they both sat up. Chunji was sleeping on Luhan's chest while his arms were around Chunji's waist.

Chunji yawned and stretched his arms, "Hey, why am i always on the bottom? Next time you sleep with me, you are on the bottom and I'll be on top." Luhan instantly covered his mouth with his hands and he fell to the floor, his knees on the floor. He was shaking, trying so hard not to laugh. Chunji looked at him weird, "Wh-what..."

Luhan bursts into laughter his arms crossing his stomach, scaring Chunji a bit, "Wh-what's so funny..."

Luhan tried to catch his breathe, "You make it... pfft... sound so..."

"Sound what," Chunji asked confused.

"No offense Chunji, but I'll never be on the bottom, you will be.." Luhan started cracking up again.

"Why? Why cant you be bottom, that's not fair..." Chunji glrares at the other.

Luhan tries to catch his breath again, "Ok... what I'm gonna say isnt going to be what you are turely talking about but... you will never be top Chunji... you are forever a bottom.." he cracks up at his own words.

Chunji huffs, "Why are you laughing... i'm not bottom and watch I'm gonna be top tonight.."

That makes Luhan laugh harder than before, "Sure..pfft.."

"You are weird..." Chunji looks at him confused.

"Right, 'I'm' weird..." he says sarcastically.

"Whatever... I am going to take a bath..." he gets to head to the bathroom.

"Wait Chunji..." Luhan calles out.

Chunji turnes to face the other, "Yea.."

"Was it.... did you have a bad dream... you know, those dream.." 

Chunji's eyes widened and he looked down, "Yea.."

"Thought so... you looked a bit shaken up.."

"Haha.." Chunji laughs nervously, "you always could tell.."

"Of course I can... I have known you for a long time time Chunji, so even the slightest difference, I can tell..." he looked at him worried, "Do you want to tell me about it.."

Chunji turned around and went in the bathroom shutting id closed. Luhan sighed, and Chunji opened the door again, "Next time, you are on the bottom and I'm topping..." and with that Chunji closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

They all came downstairs and went to the kitchen to find Chunji placing their breakfast on the table and Luhan laughing like crazy, "The hell..." L.joe says as he looks at Luhan.

"What's so funny? Why is he laughing Chunji," Niel said as he took a seat on the table.

Chunji turns to glare at Luhan, "I have no freakin clue.....I hope you die of laughter Luhan!!!"

"Why are you laughing Luhan," Changjo asks as he sat down. The rest sat down soon after.

Luhan was trying to catch his breath, "Ch-Chunji... pfft.." he was clutching at his stomach, "h-he....ahahahahahahaha(etc.)" Luhan started his laughter again, he couldnt take it. Tears were flowing out at how much he laughed.

"What the heck is so funny," L.joe asks.

Luhan places his head on Chunji's shoulder seriously trying to catch his breath. "I-is he gonna be okay," Cap asked.

But the other didnt hear as he was glaring at the laughing hyena. Chunji groaned, "Ugh... dont tell me you are still hung up on that!!!"

"Hung up on what," Ricky asked as he started munching on his food.

"Ch-Chunji...h-he s-said.." Luhan couldnt finish.

Niel turned to Chunji, "What happened?"

"Yea, I wanna know what's so funny," Ricky whined with his mouth full of food.

Chunji sighed, "I told him that i didnt want to be bottom anymore so next time he is going to be bottom and me on top..." Cap dropped the food he was holding, Niel choked on his food, Changjo spit his out the water he was drinking, and L.joe and Luhan was laughing their head off, well, Luhan laughing harder than before.

"Wh-what?!?" Niel looked at those two, face red.

"Wh-what did you guys d-do," Changjo asked a bit afraid and face red as well.

"Do? Do what?" Chunji looked at them confused. 

L.joe tried catching his breath, "Wow... I didnt know you played for the other team.." 

"Team? What team, what does sports have to do with any of this," Chunji was even more confues than ever.

"Um..." Changjo was speechless.

"What, I dont get it. How is this funny, is this some kind of joke," Chunji glared at Luhan. Cpa looked away, his face abit pink.

"I dont get it..." Ricky said.

"Me niether," Chunji agreed.

Cap patted Ricky's shoulder, "It's okay, you dont have to..."

Ricky pouted, "No, I want to know what's so funny.... top? Bottom?" he thought for awhile and his eyes widened his face deeply red when he figured out what they were talking about, "O-oh.. I d-didnt know... y-you guys were.." he looked down, to embarresed to look up.

"We what? I dont get it, and even Ricky understands."

Luhan breaths or tries to, "N-n-no...m-mi-mis...pfft..un-understand..," Luhan tries so hard not to laugh, "...ding...pfft.." Luhan continues his fits of laughter, laughing harder that ever, "...I'm gonna die.."

Chunji glares at him, "Good, I hope you do..." he punches him.

"Wait," Niel says slapping L.joe to get him to stop laughig, "I dont get it, what are you talking about Chunji?"

Chunji sighed, "I'm talking about when we sleep, I am always on the bottom and he is above me hugging me or something, I was never in his position so i never hugged him..."

"Well... that's one way to word it.."

Niel shook his head his hand on his forehead, "You have got to be kidding me.."

"Some misunderstanding.." Cap says.

Luhan finally calms down, sort of, and takes a breather, "Good laugh... good laugh..." he wipes the water from his eyes. He looks at Chunji who is glaring at him, "I still cant believe you dont get it, I mean even Ricky got it, the youngest!"

"Hey!! And Ricky is not the youngest, Changjo is," he pointed at him.

Luhan was shocked, "What!?!? He is..."

"Yea, that's what everyone's expression are," L.joe chuckles.

Luhan looked at him, "B-but.. you are so... manly... arent you suppose to be like Ricky.. but even more... not soo... manly.." Luhan was amazed.

Changjo laughed, "I'll take that as a compliment..."

"How did you become like that," Luhan asked, really amazed.

"Ummm..." Changjo wasnt sure how to answer that, "milk?"

Luhan faced Chunji, "See Chunji, you should drink milk more.."

Chunji shuddered, "Ew... I hate plain white milk... no way!"

Luhan scoffs, "Have you seen your fe-"

Chunji quickly covered Luhan's mouth and glares at him, "Shut...up.... Luhan!"

Luhan just stares at Chunji. He then smirked as he got an idea. Chunji gasped and pulled his hand, his face deeply red. "What happened," Cap asked.

"N-nothing," Chunji says, 'HE MY HAND!!!!!!'

Luhan snickered and smirked, "Yea, what happened Chunji.."

Chunji glared at him. "What were you going to say Luhan," Ricky asked.

Luhan chuckled, "Nothing... it was just one of the secret qualities that makes Chunji cute.."

"LUHAN!!!" Chunji shouts at him.

"Wow... I've never seen Chunji-hyung act like this before.." Ricky whispers.

"Yea I know..." Niel agrees.

"Though, Chunji does seem alot happier," Changjo says and they all stare at the two who's bickering.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They all spent together after breakfast and Luhan got to know each and everyone of them evne more. But he and Chunji stuck with each other alot, and Chunji felt happy, the kind of happy he hasnt felt in a long time.  After lunch, Luhan got and started to head for the door, "I'll be back. I have to go to the doctors and singed some paperworks.."

"Oh, I'll go too," Chunji offered.

Luhan declined, "No it's okay, you stay here. It will take a long time, I rpobably wont be back till after dinner..."

"Wahhh... why so long," Chunji looked at him worried.

Luhan laughed, "I'll be fine, so just stay here... see ya guys..." Luhan went out and they all said there byes.

"Great!" Ricky shouted. Everyone turned to look at him, "I have an awesome idea. Lets throw a welcome party for Luhan. It's a bit late but he still deserves one right..."

"Yea, that's a great idea!" Chunji agrees.

"Yea, sure why not..." Cap said, "It'll be fun..."

"Great! We'll ingrediants for food, party decorations, and plastic cups plates, etc."

"Huh?" Chunji looked at Ricky, "Why do we need plastic cups and stuff, we already have those here..."

Ricky pouted, "But it's more fun... especially with all the pretty designs.." Ricky giggled.

Chunji sighed, "Fine.."

"Yay! Okay, now we all need to split up into groups of two, so there should be three groups total..L.joe-hyung, can you come with me to the party decorations store, please..." Ricky went to him and looked up at him.

L.joe chuckled, "Who could say no that..." he wrapped his arms around Ricky's waist and kissed his forehead, "of course.." Ricky hugged him and the others were obviiously glaring at L.joe.

"I would.." Chunji grumbled, 'I would definitely say no.... maybe..'

Ricky pulled back and faced the other, "Niel, Cap, you guys go to the store that sells the plastic cups and plates and forks and spoons and etc."

Niel forced a smile, "Sure.." Cap just nodded, he was irritated but didnt show it.

Changjo sighed, he was dissppointed that he couldnt get to go with Ricky. Chunji noticed and he also sighed, starting to feel like not wanting to go with the other because he feels unwanted. "Changjo, guess your with me... come on, we have lots of things to get so it's going to take a while..." he starts walking to put his shoes on and the other follows closely behind, "okay we are leaving... see ya guys.."

"Bye, and we'll get those crazy straws," Ricky shouts.

"Why," Niel asks.

"Because, they look so much fun and they have pretty colors."

---------------------------------------------------

As they got in the store, Chunji picked out tons food for this party making the perfect meals, Luhan's favorites. He placed the food in the cart which Changjo was pushing. "Hmmm.. should I get this or... but this one is sweet, but that one just tastes bland...but if I add this to this, it will just make everything too sweet... but this is cheaper... but the quality isnt good...but this has more.."

Changjo chuckles as he watches Chunji contemplates on which type of suagr to buy. Watching Chunji amuses him, trying to see which is good, and which his better even with the same types of brand. Chunji always chooses his ingrediants carefully, sometimes coming back to swtich the brands, but this time he was extra picky. Chagnjo laughs, "I didnt know sugar can be sweeter than other sugar.."

"Oh, they can! Trust me I can tell..." Chunji looks at him with his big eyes that started glittering as soon as food came to topic. Changjo thought he looked a bit cute, especially trying so hard to get the right ones according to Chunji, and he would often see Chunji pout, huff, or puff his cheeks in frutration. Those were rare to see on Chunji, he thought Chunji would have much more friends if he started acting like how he is now.

"Why dont you get the same brand as you always do.."

"No can do... that's not good enough!" Changjo sighed as a smile portrayed on his lips. "Hmmm.... okay this one! It's a bit expensive but anything for my best friend." Changjo laughs and was taken back when he saw a smile on Chunji's lips. Not his usual one, this one seemed more.... different. Chunji couldnt help but smile, this was the same brand that Chunji and Luhan would always cook or bake together with. He missed those days. "Okay lets go.." Chunji places it in the cart and looks up at Changjo, "Changjo..."

Changjo stood there looking at the smile that was on just a few seconds ago. he came back to reality when he had heard his name, "Oh...sorry, lets go.."

They walked all around the store getting tons of ingrediants, occasionally stopping to look at somethings. Changjo sighed as he looked around the store. He wondered what Ricky was doing now, what it would be like if he had been with him instead, and what was L.joe doing to his precious Ricky. The thought of L.joe with Ricky angered him.

"...gjo stop!" Chunji grabbed Changjo's arm to stop him.

"Huh, oh sorry hyung," he looked at Chunji, he had a sad expression, or mad, maybe both, expression on his face, "w-were you saying something.."

Chunji sighed, he couldnt believed that Changjo wasnt listening. "Nevermind, forget it.." he started walking again, 'Ow... damn him..' apparently Changjo also had rolled the cart onto Chunji's foot. His hand was practically healed, thanks to Luhan, but now he has to wait till his foot stops hurting too, 'Probably thinkng about Ricky... again..'

As they got out of the store, carrying tons of bag of groceries they headed home. They had stayed there longer than they thought they would. Chunji stopped walking. "What wrong Chunji?"

"Hmmm... we have enough time, um lets go to that cafe..."

"With all these bags?"

"Come on, it will be fun," Chunji already started going in. Sighing, Changjo followed.

"What would you handsome gentlemen like to order today..." the waitress came to take their orders.

"Ummm.." Chunji looked through the menu. He bit his lips and decided to order something simple, "bubble tea and a croissant please," he looked up at her with his big adorable eyes and smiled.

She giggled, "How cute..."

"Cute?" Chunji looked at her confused and looked to his sides, "What's cute?"

She giggled again, "How adorable.." Chunji stared up at her confused. "And you sir.."

Changjo also chuckled at Chunji's behavior, "Um...bubble tea and a muffin..." Changjo reached out across the table to pick out something from Chunji's hair.

She bit her lips at the sight, unfortunately Chunji didnt not notice what Changjo did, "Your orders will be here in a few.." she rushed away.

"is she okay," Chunji asked.

"She's fine, but you have really have such a....childish side...." Changjo snickered.

Chunji pouted as he turned a pink, "I-I d-do not!" 

Changjo chuckled. Luhan was right, Chunji does have secret qualities that make him cute and adorable. A few minutes she came back, "Here you go.."

"Chango you are mean," Chunji huffed and took his food, "thank you," Chunji looked at her with gleaming eyes.

"Too cute.." she whispered, "and you sir.."

"Chunji, I'm not mean, you are just to sensitive..thanks," he smiled at her.

"Hmm.. Changji..." she gasped and covered . They both looked at her confused.

"Umm... I'm Chunji...not Changji..."

"i know..." she smiled at them.

""Huh...." Chunji looked at her more confused, "th-that's Changjo...not Changji..."

"I know...." Chunji was more confused than ever, 'What the hell was Changji then?'

Changjo was a bit confused but realized what she meant, "Oh no! We are just friends.. that's all..."

She giggled, "I can tell... I'm sorry, stuff like this gets to me, enjoy yourselves and Chunji... you would make a good bottom...very cute and y.." she then walks off a bit red at what she had said.

Chunji looks at the ground then at Changjo, "i dont get it..."

Changjo facepalmed himself, "It's okay.. just eat.." 'I guess he is what you call the innocent and pure type... hm..Changjo..Chunji...Changji...' "Chunji, when there are two guys together, one is really short and girly and the other really tall and muscular (and no he is not reffering to themselves), who is dominant....."

"Dominant in what.."

"Never mind..." 'I dont think he got the full concept...'

Chunji just shrugged and tooka bite out of his crossant, "Wahhh... this is really... I have to learn the recipe..." Chunji's eyes goes wide.

Changjo laughs, "It's just a crossant..." he took a sip out of his bubble tea.

"Oh yea," he called the waitress back and he whispered something in her ear. She nodded and rushed off.

"What did you tell her..."

"Nothing.." 

After they ate Changjo paid the bill, more like offered to. The waitress came back with a small bag, "Here you go.."

"Thanks.." Chunji said.

"What's in there," Changjo asked."

"Nothing.." they started to walk home after that.

Changjo sighed, as he looked around. he was wondering if the other are back yet and wondered is Ricky got his crazy straws, he smiled at the thought. He wasnt looking where he was going and bumped into Chunji, "Chunji?"

"Do you hear that..."

Changjo listens carefully and hears a kid crying, "Yea.."

"Look, a boy," Chunji dumps all the groceries on Changjo and dashes to the boy.

"Wha-hey! Chunji!" he made sure he grabbed onto all the bags, and as many as there were, it wasnt really heavy to Changjo. Changjo walks to them.

"Are you okay, what heppened," Chunji asked the little boy as he hugs him, "shh it's okay... what is a little kid like you doing out here so late.."

"M-my...mom..*sobs* I cant find my mommy..." the little boy crys into Chunji's arms.

"It's okay.. we will help you...where did you last see her.."

"I-I dont know...." he starts to cry harder.

"Shh... dont cry, you want to be a brave boy right like...er..superman..."

"Who..." the boy looks up confused tears falling out.

Chunji carries him and sits on the bench with the boy in his lap, "Um... he is a hero, he can fly and he saves people lives.." Changjo sits next to him putting the bags down.

"Woah.." the boys eyes widened.

"Yea.. and he uh... defeats bad guys.. and uh...." Chunji was running out of information on superhero.

"So he can never lose.." the boy asks.

"Well... actually there's a gem that can kill him called kryptonite and-" the boys starts to cry again, "what oh.. no no no no no...did I say kill..I-I mean... he can never lose, he is the strongest and um uh....really powerful..and..yea.."

The boys sniffs, "Does he like chicken..."

"Um.. sure.."

"And cake..."

"Yea...I think..."

"And candy.."

"Uh..."

Changjo chuckles at the cute sight infront of him. Chunji trying to cheer up a kid, sometimes failing making the kid cry but tries to resolve it quick, and making funny faces, which werent funny at all but the kid seemed to laugh, also seeing him all flustered when he says soemthing bad. Those were really adorable, 'Who knew Chunji was this cute...'

"How about I buy you some candy..." the boy nodded his head happily. Chunji smiled, "Good, come on Changjo.." Chunji started walking holing the kid's hand. Changjo sighed as once again picked up all the bags. 

Caught up with Chunji who looked a bit sad, "What's wrong.."

"Umm... I sorta lied to this kid... i feel so guilty.."

"About?"

"That superman never loses or dies..." he looked down.

Changjo laughed, "He is just a kid, he doesnt even know superman.."

"B-but still... I mean does he even like chicken or cake or candy or trees..."

"Trees?" Changjo raised his eyebrow.

"I dont know...." they got in the store. Chunji looked at some things and when they got to the candy section, he got four lolipops. He went to the counter to pay. "Okay," he bent down, "these two are yours.."

The boy gasps, "Thank you..." he hugged Chunji.

Changjo smiled as he saw Chunji ruffling the kids hair and giggling, they both were. "Your welcome, you are so cute you know.." Chunji popped his lolipop in his mouth and opened the last one and pointed it towards Changjo's mouth, "Say 'ahh'.."

"Huh, on no it's okay. I dont want one..."

Chunji pouted, "But I paid for it, the least you can do is accept it, plus I opened it..."

Changjo gives in, "Fine... ahhh.." Chunji popped the lolipop in his mouth.

They walk out the store and a woman shouts, "There you are! I've been looking for you... sweetie!"

"Mommy!" the boy shouts. Chunji flinches and grips his hand tighter on his hand while looking at the mom. "Um... sir.." he tries to let go but cant.

Changjo looks at Chunji in confusion, "Chunji...let go.." he nudged him.

"Huh..." Chunji comes back to reality, "oh sorry..." he lets go of the boys hand and the boy run towards his mom hugging her.

"Mommy! Look, the nice guy bought me lolipops and he told me about a hero named superhero!" the mom just hugged her son tight.

"I'm so glad you are okay."

Chunji looks at them and he cant help but feel really sad. Changjo noticed too, with the way his face is. He can tell that something is wrong and something is bothering him. "You... you love him very much dont you..."

The woman looked up a bit confused by that question, "Yes... I do. I love my son very much. Thank you so much, thank you, I dont know what I can do to repay you..."

"Well, then you have to continue loving him... and..." Chunji bit his lips, "just make sure you 'watch' over him next time..."

She nods, "Thank you again..."

The boy run over to Chunji and hugs him, Chunji hugs him back, "Thank you so much mister.."

"Chunji... my name is Chunji..."

"Thank you Chunji..." he runs back over to his mom. They both wave goodbye and starts walking away holding hands.

Chunji stares at them. Again, Changjo feels something is wrong with Chunji, "Chunji?"

"A-ahh.. haha... sorry, just so sad to see the kid go..." he grabbed a few bags from Changjo, "lets go.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky glares at them both, "You guys are late!!!"

"Sorry," Changjo apologized, "we sort of ran into things in the way..."

"I'll listen later, but we have to hurry, Luhan is gonna come soon." Ricky complains.

Chunji quickly dashed to the kitchen and starts to cook while the other starts putting up decorations. Chunji chuckles, "He will love the cake!!!"

After a few hours later, they finished just in time as the doorbell rung. "Just in time," Niel says.

"I know," L.joe agrees.

Cap went to go an opened the door. When Luhan arrived in the living room, confetti was thrown everywhere, "Welcome Home!" they all shouted.

Luhan was suprised to see all this, "Is this for me.."

Ricky smiles and nods, "Yup, it's a welcome party for you... welcome!"

Luhan laughs, "The confetti was kid of cheesy..."

"Hey, we worked hard on this better appreciate this," Cap says as he ruffled Luhan's hair.

"Okay okay, my hair stop, your messing it up..." Luhan waved his hands to stop the others.

Chunji went and hugged him, "Welcome home Luhan."

Luhan smiled and hugged him back, "Chunji... what's wrong.."

Chunji flinched and that made it more obvious for Luhan, 'Wh-what, how did he know...'

"Chunji..."

Chunji pulled away, "Nothing," he smiled. But Luhan was going to get it out of him at their room, but right now, he was hungry.

"Okay," he gave Chunji the look that said 'You are not off the hook yet' "Lets eat, I'm hungry..."

Chunji smiled, "I made all your favorites..."

As they ate they joked and stuff. After that Chunji brought the cakes. they decided to play games after the cake. "Why two cakes," L.joe asked.

"Because, Luhan is special.." Chunji chuckled.

"Dont lie," Luhan scoffed, "my favorite is chocolate cake but Chunji doesnt like chocolate cake much so he baked another one and of course, strawberry cake, you andstrawberries."

Chunji smlied, "I just love them... you know me so well."

"Of course dummy.." he leaned in and pecked Chunji's cheek, "Thanks.." for them it's normal to do that because they have done it so many timea when they were little.

Chunji laughed, "Your welcome.." and pecked Luhan's cheek back. Everyone just stared at them, "What?" Chunji asked. Just them the house phone rang, "I'll get it..." Chunji walked over to the phone, "Hello..."

"I cant wait to eat the cake, I just love Chunji's cooking.." Ricky sang.

They were all startled when the heard a loud noise. Chunji hung up the phone by practically banging it on the table. His eyes were wide and he started trembling, "Chunji..." Luhan said.

"Chunji," Ricky asked and walked over to him.

Chunji was afraid he would start crying again, "No... how did she... our house number too..." Luhan's eyes widened when he heard that.

"Who was that," Ricky asked.

"No one.." Chunji said bluntly and Luhan knew by that tone of voice that Chunji was about to snap, so he wanted to stop Ricky from asking more but he was too late.

"But you said sh-" Ricky was cut off.

"I SAID NO ONE!!!" Chunji shouted at the younger scaring him greatly. Tears were forming in Ricky's eyes at Chunji's tone of voice. Chunji quickly ran upstairs as tears were forming in his eyes. Changjo's eyes widened as he saw a glimpse of Chunji's face, tears running down his cheek. 

L.joe, Niel, and Cap ran to Ricky as Changjo and Luhan just stood there. "Are you okay," Niel asked Ricky as he was sobbing.

"It's okay, dont worry. What was that idiot thinkng yelling at Ricky like that, all he did was ask a question," L.joe snaps.

"It's okay, I'll talk to Chunji," Cap says.

"No, I will," Luhan says and sighs, "so she found out this one to..."

"Luhan," Changjo said and everyone stares at them both, "who is 'she'?"

"No one.... she is no one important..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am done, i think it's the longest i've written

it got deleated and had ot re-write it... so annoying -|||-

i am sad that no one wrote s=comments on chapter 5 TT_TT

hope you liked this chapter though

enjoy ^^