Ch. 8

Why is it always...

updatiiiiiing.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Chunji couldnt believe this, he didnt want to. 'This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream...' Chunji thought. He flinched as he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. "Sorry geek, but this is no dream..." a voice that sounded like Myungsoo chuckled.

Chunji gasped as he turned around, "What the heck, are you a mind reader," he asked as he stared straight into Myungsoo.

Dongwoo muffled a laughter. "Isn't he suppose to be smart," Hoya said as he looked at Dongwoo. Unfortunately for Chunji, he had said all that out loud and not in his head as he thought.

Chunji glared at Hoya, "Of course I'm smart.."

"Alright class," the teacher interupted, "tell me who is working in groups with who or if you are working individually.."

Dongwoo raised his hand, "Yo teacher, us four are gonna work together. Me, Myungsoo, Hoya, and the ne-I-I mean Chunji," he smiled and placed his hand Chunji's shoulder, "right buddy," he smiled at him.

Chunji eyes widened as he tensed. All eyes were on him, escpecially the girls who were glaring at him who were whispering to each other, "Can you believe it, the nerd is working them.."

"Yea I know, it should've been one of us..."

"Just because he has no glasses anymore he thinks he's all that..."

Chunji inwardly groaned, he knew he is probably more hated now than before. "Alright that's everyone," the teacher announced, "sit tight, I'll give you your assignment in a moment..."

As they all started talking once again, Chunji shot up from his seat and walked towards the teacher. "U-Um s-s-ir...."

He looked up, "What is it Chunji..."

"I-I never agreed to work with them, they just added me..."

"And.." he just stared at him, "what do you want me to do.."

"Please... just mark me as working individually..." Chunji pleaded.

He sighed, "Chunji I cant, I have already marked it down..."

"B-but sir-"

"And besides, you could use some friends.."

Chunji's jaw dropped, "What kind of teacher tells that to a student!"

"Oh... then would you four like to visit me after school in det-"

"N-no sir," Chunji cut his teacher off.

"Chunji, try to work with them, you could really use some friends..."

Chunji turned his head and saw the three by his desk smirking at him. He gulped, "Y-yes sir.." 'How the hell am I suppose to make firends with them!!!'

He walked back to his seat and sat down. "Alright, class your project is to reanact a short version of a play from Shakespeare since I dont have time to grade anything written. So, pick a play, be creative, act good, and whoever does the best in entertaining me, well....then that will be good for them."

"That lazy teacher..." Hoya grumbled.

"So," Dongwoo grabbed a chair, "what play should we do," he sat down with the chair facing him, legs on each side of the side and arms on the top rail.

"You guys are gonna make me do all the work arent you," Chunji glared, "or you guys are gonna make it horrible on purpose, or.." he gasped, "wait, are you guys gonna get back at me for last time, I didnt mean it I swear! I'm sor-OW.." Chunji bowed his head but went a little to down and hit his head on the edge of the desk. He whimpered as he rubbed his forehead.

He heard the others chuckle, "We actually need our grade up," Myungsoo said.

"Oh, well I agree with you on that, your grades are horrible, n-no offense.." Chunji looked at them, "so, you guys arent gonna d-do anything to me..."

"We didnt say that," Hoya smirked as he also grabbed a chair.

"We might, we might not who knows..." Dongwoo said.

"Oh... ahaha.." Chunji laughed nervously as the bell rang, "oh look at that, lunch time. I gotta go bye," Chunji grabbed his stuff and ran out the door. "Phew... saved by the bell..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he got into the lunch room he froze. He forgot all about the others, and he didnt want to meet them at all. "Maybe I should head to the library..."

"Hyung!" 

Chunji flinched as he recognize that high pitched voice, 'Chunji...run!' before he could even move a step someone already grabbed him by the arm. "Hyung... wow you came early.. listen hyung we all have something to say..."

"U-um hey Ricky... did you like the cake...?"

Ricky nodded, "It was delicious hyung, now come on..." he dragged Chunji to their table, literally drag. Chunji wasnt even moving, his feet made some weird squeaky noises as Ricky pulled him. Chunji stared awestruct, 'Since when did Ricky become so strong... or am I that weak...'

"Wow hyung, you are early.." Niel said.

"H-hey guys.." Chunji said as he saw them.

"Look hyung," Ricky pointed at the table.

Chunji looked down and there stood a pie that read 'We're sorry', "Why are you guys sorry?"

"Because-" Niel started but got cut off by Cap.

"L.joe was a little too hard rough yesterday.. and we did nothing to stop it.. well we werent there but still... we should've seen it coming, since it's L.joe.."

L.joe glared at Cap, "He's right, I'm sorry Chunji, escpecially for jumping to conclusions..."

"So we got you a pie to make you feel better, it's stupid I know but.. we ran out of good ideas.." Changjo said.

"Wow..." Chunji looked at the pie, "but why a pie.."

"Well, we were gonna get you a cake but-" and again Niel was cut off this time by Ricky.

"But you already ate cake this morning so we got you a pie instead.. so we're sorry," Ricky hugged him.

Chunji smiled, "it's okay, I'm sorry also for yelling Ricky.."

"We also didnt mean to make you cry hyung.." Ricky said.

"Cry?!?!" Chunji looked at Ricky, 'Since when did I cry?!!? Luhan, you liar!!!!!!'

"Hmm..." Ricky grabbed Chunji's waist, "hyung, you're pretty sk-"

"Wahhh! L-l-lets cut the pie," Chunji sat down cutting Ricky off.

"Great, lets eat I'm hungry.." Niel said and they all sat down.

"Are you kidding me.." L.joe growled.

"What's wrong L.joe-hyung," Ricky said as he turned around and gasped.

They all glared at one direction. Chunji groaned, he doesnt even need to turn around to know what they are talking about, he could literally feel them. Niel balled his fist, "Why are they walking over here?"

Cap and Changjo started to get up, "What the hell do you guys want?" Cap asked. Ricky was getting worried as Changjo glanced at Chunji. Chunji was panicking inside, 'Dontsaymynamedontsaymynamedontsaymyname..'

Myungsoo placed his hand up in the air, "We are just here to talk to our partner for our group project, right Chunji," he placed an arm around his shoulder. Chunji tensed as they were staring at him.

"You are working with them.." Changjo shouted.

Chunji flinched, he never heard Changjo raise his voice to him, "U-uh.. um.."

"Well, what can he do, if the teacher assigned you to a group, then there's no going back..." Hoya said.

Chunji's eyes widened, 'D-did he just... s-save me...' "uh...y-yea... I'll meet you guys after school so we can work on our project.. o-okay..." Chunji turned to them.

"Sure," Dongwoo said, "see you after school.." and they started to walk away.

"Chunji... be careful, if anything happens, tell us okay..." Cap said.

"Uh sure..." Chunji took a glance at Changjo then turned away. Changjo was glaring at him, 'Damn it hyung!' he sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they got home they saw Luhan on the couch watching tv. "Hey guys, welcome home," Luhan said, "how's school?"

"Fine..." Ricky answered.

"Where's Chunji," he asked.

"He's working on a project with his group," Ricky replied.

"Oh," the look on their faces made Luhan tense up, but he thought it would be better to ask Chunji than them.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the cafe Chunji watched those three as they fought which play to do. 'Wow... they were'nt kidding when they said they needed to bring up their grade.. well at least I wont be doing all the work...'

"What would you like to order," a waitress said, the same one with before.

"Oh hi," Chunji looked up at her.

"Hello Chunji..." she smiled, "still so cute," she squealed, "who are your friends.."

"What friends," Chunji asked confused.

"Um.." she furrowed her eyebrows, "arent.."

Dongwoo sighed, "I'm Dongwoo" he said, he was sitting next to Chunji, "that's Hoya and Myungsoo..."

"Oh, hello.. so your order..."

"Um.. just bubble tea.." Chunji smiled.

"Coke," Hoya said.

"Water," Dongwoo anwered.

"Cola," Myungsoo repiled.

She nodded her head and left. 

As Chunji got home he sighed, 'All they did was argue and we still ahvent decided on a play...' he chuckled, 'but it was kinda fun...'

"Hyung your home," Changjo said.

Chunji gasped, "Yea, um gotta go.." he dashed upstairs.

"Chunji wait!" Changjo called out.

Chunji ran to his room and closed the door, his heart was beating fast, 'Wh-why did I just run from him... and why is my heart beating...'

"Chunji.."

"Ahh.." he jumped as he tirned around, "L-Luhan... you scared me..."

"Sorry, didnt think you were gonna some home this late..."

"Niether did I.."

"Chunji.. who are your group members.." Luhan asked.

"Um... Myungsoo, Hoya, and Dongwoo..."

"Are they bullying you.." Luhan glared at him.

Chunji gulped, "Y-you catch on fast... th-they were... but they needed to bring up their grade so they placed me in their group."

"Are you sure, they are not making do all the work are they, did they hurt you?"

"N-no... I swear, they were actually fighting on which play we should do.."

"Play?"

"Long story... gonna take a shower.."

Luhan nodded. He watched Chunji place his bag down and gasped when he saw something, "Chunji what is this?!?!?" he grabbed him and placed his fingertips on his neck.

"What is what," he walked over to the mirror and his eyes widened, "What the!?!?! How did I get a bug bite!!!??" he rubbed the spot where there was a purpleish mark.

Luhan's eye twitched, 'Chunji... that's a hickey not a bug bite...' he sighed, "tomorrow you'll have a surprise in class..."

"What surpise?"

"You'll see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.....

got really lazy to write more....

but i finished yay...

enjoy!!!

^_*