Ch. 36

Why is it always...

I HATE BEING SICK!!!!! i have school tomorrow.. i have to go.. i wouldnt say i am really sick now just a runny nose and a little cough... but still TT-TT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji  stretched as he finally woke up. He glanced at the clock and he gasped. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom, "I'm late for school!!!!" As he quickly brushed his teeth and washed up he got out and stumbled to his school clothes on. He ran downstairs and intothe kitchen, "Why didnt you guys wake me up?"

"Hyung.. you are all better... that's great," Ricky walked over and hugged him.

"See.. I told you he was all better, there was no point in leting him sleep," Luhan placed the breakfast on the table.

"But... shouldnt you stay home just in case.." Cap said and everyone stared at him. Cap realized that it would be bad if Chunji did stay home.

Chunji shook his head, "No... I already missed too many days of school.."

"You only missed one.." Niel said as he was eating his bread.

"Thats too many.." Chunji replied.

"Chunji your breakfast is ready.." Luhan said.

"Ehh.." Chunji looked away, "I'm not hungry.."

Luhan wouldnt have it so he grabbed the other and forced him down in the seat, "You skipped lunch and dinner and you're not hungry!?! NO.. you are going to eat."

"O-okay..." Chunji grabbed a piece of his toast and placed it in his mouth, "I'm eating.."

"Note to self... dont get sick.." Niel mumbled.

"Chunji.. do you want to do something after-" Luhan stopped as his phone vibrated, "excuse me.." he went out of the kitchen and answered it, "Hello?" his eyes burned with fury when it was that persone again, "I TOLD YOU TO STOP FREAKING CALLING ME!!!!" he hung up and placed his phone on the table and went back to the kitchen.

"Who was that.." Chunji asked worried, he barely heard Luhan talk or scream like that.

Luhan smiled and ruffled the younger's hair, "No one.."

--------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji... you feeling better," Dongwoo asked as the three comes walking towards them.

Chunji smiled, " Yea.... Luhan was going to kill me though..."

Luhan laughed as he placed his harm over Chunji's shoulder, "True.."

"Did you get alot of rest and eat well.." Myungsoo asked.

"Yup.." Chunji nodded but earned himself a smack on the head, "ow.."

"Dont lie.." Luhan said, "all he did was sleep, he didnt even eat properly.."

"Chunji.. are you feeling better.." one girl asked him, "I heard you were sick.."

Luhan turned to the other three while Chunji was talking to the girl, "So.. you guys know to do right..?"

Hoya nodded, "Yea... did he really forget?"

Luhan chuckled, "He always does.."

"Why?"

Luhan got quiet, "Reasons.."

----------------------------------------------------------

Niel and L.joe were at the supermarket getting all the food for tonight, "Who's getting the cake," L.joe asked.

"Luhan is going to bake it," the younger replied.

"Oh.. what are you doing!?!?"

Niel looked at him weirdly, "Picking snacks.."

"Those are disgusting... get those.."

"Ewwwww...... those are nasty, i'm taking these.."

L.joe's eyes twitched, "No... we are taking these.." he placed whatever Niel had back and grabbed what he wanted and walked away.

"L.JOE WE ARE NOT TAKING THOSE!!!"

 

"Got the sodas.." L.joe said.

Niel gasped, "NO.... WE ARE PUTTING THAT BACK!!!!"

"What's wrong with these?!?!" L.joe asked.

"They are awful.." he grabbed the soda and went to get another one.

"Niel.. its just soda!!!!"

 

L.joe grabbed some packets of candy, "Okay.. the candy-"

"Ew..not that.. we are getting those.." he ran over to the candy he just pointed to.

L.joe just sighed as he shook his head, "I swear... he's pregnant.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!!!" Rikcy said as he ran over to Cap, "Look.. these are soo cute.. we should get these!!"

Cap chuckled, "Alright, we'll also get these.." 

Those two were shopping for decorations and anything that Ricky saw that he liked, well, they just had to buy it. "Hyung.. we shout get this.. it looks just like Chunji hyung!!!"

Cap burst out in laughter, "I dont think he would be very happy if he heard that.."

"But its true.. look, its soo cute.. we are getting it!" Ricky declared.

"Okay.. I think we have enough.."

Ricky gasped, "We forgot the crazy straws.. come on!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

As school was over Sehun was waiting for someone by his locker. Luhan and Chunji came over. "Sehun.. hi!!" Chunji waved.

"Hey cutie!!!" Sehun said and just then Chagjo came over to them.

"Hey Chunji, me and Sehun have things to do okay.." Luhan said.

Chunji nodded, "Okay.. see ya..."

"Hyung.. today you are going somewhere with me," Changjo said.

"Where to?"

Changjo didnt answer but grabbed the other's hand, "Lets go.."

They walked for about a couple minutes until they stopped at a certain store, "Here we are-"

"Oh my god!!! Lets go," Chunji didnt even wait a second and he ran in. They are at Chunji's favorite cafe place.

Changjo chuckled at the sight of the older who was a bit hyper and giddy. He sat across from him. "Hyung please calm down.."

"But I havent been here in forever!!"

"Chunji hello, I havent seen you in a long time, hi Changjo.." the waitress came and Changjo waved.

"Hi.." Chunji looked at her with his eyes twinkling, "I've been really busy, I missed you.."

She laughed, "I missed you too," she smiled at them both, "sooo.. what would you like to order," even though she already knows.

"I want strawberry cake!!" Chunji exclaims.

"Uh.. actually.. can you just give us some bread and bubble tea.." Changjo said not wanting to spoil Chunji with cake before.

"Wh-why.." Chunji questions while looking at Changjo with sad eyes, "I want.."

"Uh.. we should get something new.." Changjo felt so bad.

She giggled, "How cute.. so, which will it be?"

Chunji looked at Changjo and pouted, "No..." he looked at the girl, "I want my cake!"

Changjo sighed, "Just give me some bread and both of us bubble tea.."

She laughed, "Okay.. coming right up.."

Chunji looked at Changjo, "Why couldnt I order my cake?"

"Um.. hey hyung look up.." Changjo needed something to avoid that question.

Chunji huffed and looked up, "Aw that's pretty.. what is it?"

"There's really something up there," Changjo said and looked up, "oh.. its a mistletoe.."

"What's that?"

The waitress came back and and placed the food down, "Its a plant, whoever is under it have to kiss, its tradition.." she smiled and walked away winking at Changjo.

Changjo chuckled and looked at Chunji who was busy eating his cake, "Hyung did you hear that?"

Chunji looked up, "Does that mean I have to kiss her.." he pointed to the waitress.

Changjo sighed and leaned over the table grabbing the older's chin, "Why are you soo dense.." he said as he placed his lips down.

Chunji gasped as he turned deeply red.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dongwoo... did you seperate the egg whites and yolks?" Luhan asked.

Dongwoo nodded, "Yea... Hoya is blending the eggwhites now while Myungsoo has the yolks.."

"Okay.. hand me the strawberries and Hoya add the sugar..."

"Hyung.. I cant reach it... help me," Ricky whined.

Cap walked over, "Ricky hold on.. I'll hang it up.."

"Luhan.." Sehun called over, "Do I add the veggies in with the chicken.."

"Not yet.. AND WHERE THE HELL IS NIEL AND L.JOE WITH THE SNACKS!!!" Luhan yelled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Niel we have to get going come on!!!!" L.joe shouted.

"Okay okay..." Niel got in line to pay while L.joe got in the other line to pay for all the things that Niel refused.

When they got out the store, they pratcially had to run home, "Lets go.."

"What are those L.joe.." Niel asked pointing to the bags in L.joe's hands.

"Things now come on.."

He gasped, "You did not get those!!" 

He started to run knowing how late they were. "L.JOE... TELL ME YOU DID NOT GET THOSE HIDEOUS EXCUSE FOR FOOD!!!??!?!" he started to run too.

"Crap.. Chunji is there the other way the other way!!" L.joe said as they had to run all the way around to the house. 

They finally got home, "WE ARE BACK!!" Niel shouted.

"WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SOO LONG," Luhan yelled and  the other twi just pointed at each other. He sighed, "Whatever,,, just set it up.. have to text Changjo that we are running a bit late."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat there touching his lips, beat red, "Why... you... why in public?!?!!?"

Changjo laughed, "Your face looks soo cute.."

Chunji looked away to cool down his face, then he froze, "Was that L.joe and Niel?"

Changjo choked on is bubble tea and started coughing, "What.. wh-where.." he looked at the window and cant believe that they were not home yet.

"There were carrying lots of bags..." he said.

Changjo sighed, "Great....."

Chunji at the last part of his cake which was a straberry and started drinkning his bubble tea, "I'm glad you brought me here it was fun.."

Changjo smiled, "That's good.." today was the day he was going to do it. He was going to confess Chunji.

"We should get going.."

Changjo got a text and read. "Uh... why dont we order some more things.."

"Okay..."

------

Chunji and Changjo started to walk home. Chunji was laughing so hard, "Today was really fun... thanks Changjo.."

He smiled, "Anything for you.."

As they walked inside, everything was dark, "What the.." Chunji walked over and the light. 

Just then the streamers and confetti flew everwhere and everyone blew the party horns and started popping the poppers, "Happy birthday!!" everyone shouted.

Chunji stood there amazed, "Wow.. OH.. my birthday is today.. I forgot.."

Luhan chuckled as he walked over and placed a crown on his head and gave a peck on the cheek, "I know you did.. happy birthday yeobo.."

Chunji laughed, "Thanks.."

 

They played games that Ricky had planned and soon started to eat dinner. "Wow.. who made this.."

"Yours truely.." Sehun said quite proudly.

They were about to eat until the phone rang, "I'll get it.." Chunji said and got up to the phone. "Hello?" Chunji's eyes widened, "Its you... yes its Chunji.. I'm doing fine.. really, you called Luhan alot of times huh... I see.. what?!?!" Chunji froze, "when where why?!?!?" 

"Hyung this is delicious.." Ricky said.

Sehun laughed, "Thanks... I appreciate it....."

"Whats taking Chunji so long," Luhan said as he looked over. When he saw Chunji's face he almost fell, "Chunji... who are you talking to..." Luhan got up quickly and everyone noticed that by Luhan's tone of voice something was wrong.

Chunji nodded, "Okay... bye.." he hung up and sighed, "happy birthday to me.." he turned around to find Luhan.

"Chunji.. what happened?"

"Luhan... I never knew my dad called you?"

Luhan cursed, "What did he want.. I told him not to call, Chunji I'm sorry I didnt tell you.."

"I'm going to my room.." 

"Where is Chunji going," Ricky asked.

"What happened," Myungsoo asked as he walked over.

"I dont... really know.." Luhan walked up to their rooms, "Chunji..."

Chunji was sitting on the floor hugging his knees, "I dont want to go... she just wants to see Rihyuk not me..."

"Wha.. no of course you dont have to go.. that bastard, first he tells you to be Rihyuk, then kicks you out to never see her again then he wants you to see her.." Luhan grumbles.

"But... I cant... I have to see her.."

"Chunji no you dont.. you dont have to..."

Chunji lifts his face up crying, "Luhan.. she's in the hospital... they said she wont make it.."

"Oh my god.." Luhan bent down, "Chunji... I... do you want to go... I can take you"

Chunji sniffed, "Okay.."

Luhan went downstairs he was all dress up, "I'm taking Chunji somewhere... um...  I'll tell you guys later.. okay.."

"Wait... hyung didnt eat.." Ricky said, "and where are you going?"

"Hospital.." and with that word everyone shut up.

------------------------------------------------

Chunji walked into a room. She smiled, "Rihyuk.. its you.. I'm so happy to see you.."

Chunji looked over at the father who was standing right beside her, "Hi dad.. long time.." he hugged him.

"Yes I know son... I'm sorry.."

Chunji then turned to his mom and helf his hand, "Hey mom.. feeling better..."

"I'm fine.. I'm sorry you had to see me.. I hope you werent doing anything special today.."

Chunji bit his lips, "No... nothing special today.."

"I'm just happy to see you Rihyuk.."

Chunji tried to smile a little, "Yea.. I know, you always have.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i am done updatiing....

sorry if this wasnt what you guys expected.. but this...

situation needed to end.....

but i hope you like it...

^^