Ch. 22

Why is it always...

okay luckliy i get to update todayyyy....... hooray.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji wanted to avoid this day at all cost, this dreadful miserable horrible day, why did it have to come!!! Why, does the world hate him why? "Jagiyaaaaaaa, are you ready for tonight!?!?!" Luhan chirped as he came in the kitchen.

"Luhaaaaan.." he sniffed, "I think I caught a cold... I'll have to miss school today."

Luhan laughed and backhugged the other, "Nice try yeobo.." he pecked the other's cheek, "you are going to the party...you'll have fun, promise..."

"But.. I dont wanna go.." he whined, "please let me just stay home... a party is just not.. me"

"No.. you are going... what's for breakfast.."

"Hmph.." Chunji pouted, "cereal... for you.. nothing..." 

Luhan laughed, 'Chunji I'm sorry but I am not letting you stay home alone... you will regret it.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Changjo.... you in here..." Ricky called as he peeked his head into the other's door.

Changjo grinned as he chuckled, "Yea... come in.. what's wrong.."

Ricky shook his head, "Nothing... do you know what you are going to be for the party today...happy halloween by the way.."

Changjo smiled, "Happy halloween... and I just might go as myself... or as a hunter.. that sounds cool.."

Ricky laughed, "What should I be as.."

"Hmmm.." he stood and thought for a while. He picked up a comb and started combing his hair, "You should be... robin hood.." he started to laugh at what he had said.

"I should be that.." Ricky exclaimed.

"Huh.. oh I was just,,, nevermind.." he blushed as he imagined Ricky in a robin hood outfit, he would look really cute.

"Changjo... can I ask you a question," the atmosphere suddenly changed, making Changjo feel uncomfortable.

"Yea... what's wrong.... " he stopped combing his hair and sat down next to Ricky.

"Do you have someone you like.." Ricky softly said, it was barely audible.

Changjo shifted around his seat as he cleared his throat, "Yea,, I do... why?"

"No reason... just asking..."

"Do you.." Changjo regreted asking that, he was afraid of the answer.

Ricky blushed as he slowly nodded his head, "Yea..." 

Changjo looked at Ricky, he looked so cute and everybody was already gaining up, so why not do it now, "Ricky.."

"Yea.." he looked up to meet the other in the eye.

Changjo took a deep breathe, he has waited long enough, "I like you.."

Ricky smiled, "i like you to.." 

Changjo knew from that tone of voice that Ricky didnt understand him at all, "No.. Ricky, I am in love with you..."

Ricky blushed furiously as his eyes went wide, "You.."

"Will you go out with me..?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan placed their bowls with milk on the table, "What kind of cereals do they like..."

Chunji turned around, "They like-hey!!! Luhan where are you, and where are the bowls.."

Luhan just walked inthe kitchen, "Here.. and they are in the living room, we should eat there today... and watch tv, dont worry no one will make a mess.. so what kind of cereal.." he smiled.

Chunji sighed, "Fine... any kind, who cares... and you are cleaning everything up after this.." 

"Okay.." he turned to Chunji and pouted, "can you please get me a bowl also.."  when Chunji had said nothing for Luhan he meant it but felt pity on him as he knows the feeling of skipping any meals.

Chunji huffed, "Fine..."

"What's with the bowls in the living room," Cap said as he stared down at them. Everyone soon came in after, excluding the two youngest ones.

"What the.." L.joe looked at the bowls bewildered.

Luhan walked in, "We are eating here today... be happy.." 

"Yes!!! Finally!!" L.joe fisted his arms in the air, Niel rolled his eyes.

"Pick your cereal.." he placed it down on the couch and took a seat. The others sat down also. "So, whats your costume for the party..."

"I'm a mafia member.." Cap said as he placed cereal in his bowl.

"Oooooh... good one Cap, so suits you.." Luhan praised. "You guys?"

"A vampire.." L.joe smirked.

"Wolf.." Niel replied. Everyone looked at him. 

"A wolf?" Cap questioned.

Niel nodded, "Yea, a wearwolf..."

Everyone then nodded their head making more sense now, "Cool... tought you were just going to be normal wolf.." Luhan said.

"How about you.." Niel asked.

Luhan shrugged, "Dont know yet.." the other two came down the stairs, Ricky linking arms with Changjo. Luhan laughed, "Took you guys long enough.. and whats with that..."

Changjo smirked as Ricky proudly said, "Me and Changjo are dating!!!"

Cap, Niel, and L.joe's eyes widened, "WHAT?!?!?!" they shouted. Everyone flinched as they heard something shattered in the kitchen.

"Ch-Chunji..?" Ricky said. Luhan knew this was bad, very very bad.

"S-sorry.. j-just a accident.." he nervously laughed. Chunji looked down, the bowl broke into many pieces, milk spreading everywhere. Chunji's chest hurt, it hurted really bad, he didnt understand this feeling, it was all new to him but he didnt like it at all. He bit his lips to try and keep the tears from falling. He bent and picked up the largest shard piece, his fingers trembling as he held them. A tear fell down, soon another fell, then another. He sniffed as he quietly sobbed, covering his eyes with the shard, his head hanging down.

Arms were wrapped around the other rubbing his back, the sound of milking splashing and mini pieces of the bowl was heard, "Shhh... its okay, Chunji... please dont cry... please stop liking him.."

Chunji sniffed as he dropped the shard and hid his face in Luhan's chest, "I'm tr-trying Luhan.. I am.. I dont want to like him... I dont.. I dont know what to do, I dont understand how these things work, this is my first time liking someone..." he tried to cry softer.

"I know... I know.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan looked over at Chunji who sat in his seat, his head down. Luhan was in his own seat, looking at the other. The other three came in and the teacher came in afterwards. "Alright class... honestly since I dont feel like teaching, you people can do whatever it is you want today," the class cheered and Luhan sighed in relief, knowing that work will only add on to more stress. "But if the class gets to noisy, I will assign everyone a ten page printed essay about halloween due tomorrow okay?" he warned and the class immediately fell quiet, he smiled, "good.. now you may resume.."

Luhan got up and grabbed Chunji's hand and dragged him towards the other three. Everyone was talking about the halloween party that was going to be held tonight. "Hey guys.." Hoya said and when they looked at Chunji, they knew something was wrong (his head was down).

"What's wrong Chunji..." Dongwoo asked. Luhan gave them all a look and knew they should just stay quiet. 

"So.. what do you guys want to do.." Luhan said as he sat down with Chunji.

The other three looked at each other and sat down, "Uh... Dont know.. what do you want to do.." 

Chunji placed his head on Luhan shoulder, his hair was out of the way, and they saw a glimpse of his eyes. It was all red and puffy, they knew in a instant that Chunji had been crying. "Chunji... are you tired.." Luhan voice was soft and quiet. He slowly nodded his head. Luhan placed Chunji's head on hid lap, "Here... just fall asleep, I'll wake you up later.." Chunji slowly nodded and closed his eyes while feeling Luhan's hand his hair. As soon as Luhan knew Chunji was sleeping, with his even breathe and all, "Okay he is asleep.."

"What happened," Myungsoo asked.

Luhan looked down at Chunji and smiled a bit, "Nothing.. sorry but I cant tell you.. not now.." Chunji's face was red and it clearly showed tear stains.

"Has he been crying a lot..." Myungsoo said.

"Not much.." Luhan replied. "Anyway.... aside from this.. what are you going to be.."

"Romeo.." Dongwoo said and Luhan raised an eyebrow, "I lost a bet.." he glared at the other two who were snickering, "not wearing the nose though.."

"Okay... you two?"

"A gangster.." Myungsoo said.

"Some rich people... you?" Hoya said.

Luhan smirked, "A mad scientist... suits me well... and for Chunji, that's a seccret..."

 

Lunch bell rang and everybody was getting up to head out. "Uh hey.." Luhan started, "do you guys mind missing lunch.."

"Why...?" Hoya asked.

"Luhan... what happened?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nothing.." Luhan said, "but would you guys stay here instead of going to lunch..." 

They nodded, "Sure.." Hoya said.

"Myungsoo... can you go and find Sehun for me, bring him here.."

Myungsoo got up, "Okay.."

Luhan gently shook Chunji awake, "Yeobo... time to get up.. luckily I brought snacks for us.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky was laughing at what changjo had whispered to him. The others all looked at the maknae bitterly, "Cheater.." L.joe mumbled.

Changjo smirked, "Your fault.."

Niel sighed, "Well... this is a bummer.." they were all mad that Changjo had stolen the one they loved the most. Cap looked at Ricky, he seemed so happy, laughing and all, he sighed. At least he was happy right, Cap still loved him but decided to give up, they all did.

Changjo smiled and looked at Ricky, hugging him. He should be really happy, but something puzzled him. He didnt feel as happy as he should have. He has finally got with the one he loved the most, the one who he was in love with practically the first time time he met this cutie, but he wasnt.. why? In fact, his chest pained a bit. He feels different, nothing was making sense. He cant help but feel guilty, he doesnt understand. His eyes wandered off to the empty seats, "Where is hyung?"

"I dont know.. they must be late.." Ricky said.

Changjo nodded, "Yea.. probably right.." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm here.. brought snacks too.. " Sehun said as he came in. He looked at Chunji and went to him, "What's wrong jagiya... did umma do something to you.." he hugged Chunji then pulled away. Chunji smiled a bit, his face still red, eyes puffy and red, tearstains across his cheek. Sehun's eyes widend and looked at Luhan and noticed the latter glaring at him. He cleared his voice, "So... who's hungry..."

"Lets play... truth or dare.." Luhan suggested as he grabbed a full waterbottle. Everyone agreed even Chunji who gave a slight nod and a smile. "I spin first.." he spun the bottle and it landed on Myungsoo, "Truth or dare.."

"Truth.."

"How boring... well, do you have someone you like.."

"Yea... I kinda do... it was unexpected though.."

Luhan smirked, "Okay.. now spin.." he kind of had a feeling he knew who it was.

Myungsoo spun it and landed it on Sehun, "Truth or dare dude.."

"Dare.." he grinned.

"Okay... I dare you to flirt with a male teacher.."

Sehun's face dropped and is eyes widened, "Your funny.."

Myungsoo grinned, "I know.."

"You cant be serious.."

"Oh.." Luhan interuppted, "you canonly pass three times... if you pass a fourth time then you have to do all of them.."

"I pass.." Sehun quickly said. Myungsoo sighed.

Sehun spun and landed on Dongwoo, "Tru-"

"Truth... cant risk picking dare now.."

"Wimp... anyway... do you like anyone..."

Dongwoo nodded, "Yea.." he spun the bottle and landed on Hoya.

"Truth.." he replied.

Luhan sighed, "Is everyone that scared.."

"You like anyone.." Dongwoo asked.

"Yup.." Hoya said and spun which landed on Sehun.

"Truth.." Sehun said not wanting to risk passing again.

"Do you like anyone.."

"WHAT IS WITH THESE LIKING SOMEONE QUESTIONS?!?!?! THATS IT... NO MORE ASKING THAT AFTER THIS.." Luhan shouted, he got really annoyed by this, and it was also good, cant have risking the chance someone asking that to Chunji, might cause him to cry again.

Sehun thought for awhile, "Actually... there's someone on my mind.. but yea I guess.." he spun the bottle and landed on Luhan, "truth or dare.."

"Dare.." Luhan stared at the other wanting it challenging.

"Okay...I dare you to dance like a stripper on the teacher's desk while stripping your... shirt off only.. cant make my wify get in trouble if a teacher comes in seeing you practically .." he smirked, actually he would've said just that but, he didnt want to be that mean, yet.

Luhan was shocked, this was indeeda challenging one. He grinned, "Okay... jagiya if you dont want to watch just close your eyes.." he kissed Chunji cheek while walking to the desk. They were actually eager to watch this. Chunji on the other hand was confused, he knew what a stripper was, but dance like one, how? The only stripper he heard of is when people take off their clothes for other poeple and get money.

Luhan climbed on the desk and played a music on his ipod. He slowly got into the music and started circling his waist around. His hands roamed all over his body. Slowly he dropped to his knees, spreading his legs apart while going down slowly. Chunji's eyes widened as he turned extremely red and faced his head the other way covering his eyes. (Sorry, am not good at detailing dance moves, please use your imagination)

Few minutes later Luhan was done, he was panting lightly. He placed his shirt back on and walked over to Chunji, "Yeobo, its all over now..."

Chunji opened his eyes and looked at Luhan his face still red. Luhan laughed, "Sorry you had to see that.." he pecked his cheek then spun the bottle. It landed on Sehun, "Truth or dare.."

"Dare.."

"I dare you to flirt with a male teacher.." Luhan chcukled.

Sehun's eyes widened again, "That's cheating.." everyone looked at him then he sighed, "Fine..." he got up and went out the door, the other's following closely behind. As he came across a male teacher he stopped, "Sir.."

"Hmm.." he looked up at the student, "what is it... why arent you in class.."

Sehun smiled and gave his best charming stare, "Did you know you look incredibly handsome to day..." he can hear the others snickereing.

The teacher looked at him with confusion clearly wirtten all over his face, "Excuse me..?"

Sehun placed his hand on the guys shoulder rubbing it softly, "You are very strong..." 

The teacher eyes widened as his eyes trailed down to his shoulder, "What are you doing.."

Sehun leaned in closely to his ear and whispered, "I would love to have some fun with you.." he pulled back winking at him then turned around to leave. "Gross.." he mumbled.

"What on earth.." 

Sehun's eyes widened as he felt a pair of hand on his wrist. He turned around, "Sir..?"

"Follow me to the principle's office.."

Sehun gasped and yanked his hand away, "I have to go.." he dashed as fast as he could. 

"Stop!!"

When Sehun reached the classroom he was breathing hard. He glared at the others who were laughing their head off. "Shut up.." he saw saw Chunji laughing a bit too, which actually made him feel better, he doesnt want to see his jagiya/child sad.

"You are very strong?" Luhan said as he laughed harder.

"Shut up.." he spun the bottle. They kept on playing until it finally landed on Chunji when it was Luhan's turn. The bottle just doesnt seem to like Chunji very much and Chunji was happy at that until it finally decided to land on him.

"Truth or dare yeobo.." Luhan asked.

Chunji gulped, "D-dare.." that was the first word he has spoken all day.

Luhan smiled, "I dare you to do whatever i say later on okay, and you cant refuse.. it's only one thing.."

Chunji was confused, "Okay.." they all wondered what Luhan could've been planning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiyaaaaaaaa.... its time for the party!!!!" Luhan said.

Chunji groaned, "Lets get this over with.." he was feeling much better this time, doesnt feel like crying at all.

"Good... now yeobo... I dare to wear this to the party okay.." he held out a box.

Chunji took it and opened it. He blushed really bad as he shook his head, "N-no... Luhan... you can.."

"Its a dare.."

He huffed, knowing that arguing with him was no use and he wouldve personally put it on him, "Fine.."

After a few mintues Chunji came out to see Luhan in awhite lab coat. Luhan grinned, "Wow... really pretty Chunji... do I look good.." heal so had on some weird goggle looking things on is eyes, wierd hair, etc.

Chunji nodded. He wore a school girl outfit, his skirt was really short, his top showed some part of his stomach, wearing knee high boots, long milky brown hair, and a it of makeup. His lips extra pink and the mascara really brought out his long eyelashes, his cheeks a hint of red but that could just be him blushing, eyeshadow a sliver mix with light purple. Chunji looked stunning. He fidgetied in his spot, "It... feels weird.." Luhan also went as far as making Chunji wear , a light blue lace ones and light blue lace bras.

"You'll get use to it.. dont bend down too much.. come on, everyone already left.." 

Chunji sighed in  relief, "At least they wont see me.."

 

When they came to the house it was packed. The house was huge, it has a hot tub and swimming pool. Everyone wearing all kinds of things.They just went inside since people were out side too. The music was loud and there were lots of drinks and food. "Woah.." Chunji stared awestruct.

"Chunji... wait over there for me.." Luhan pointed to the food table, "I'm gonna try and find the others... dont wander around..." he shouted.

Chunji nodded, "Yes umma.." Luhan left and he started to walk. Numerous of people were looking at him, both boys and girls. Most guys were whistling and making some comments which were very ual. Chunji didnt even notice, he doesnt really notice these things.

"Hey y..." one guy came up to him.

Chunji looked up to him and blinked, he then turned his head from side to side then pointed to himself, "Me?"

He chuckled, "You are one cute girl.. what's your name cutie.."

Girl? Then he remembered he was dressed as one, "Oh uh...."

"Its okay.. you dont have to tell me.. why dont we dance and get to know each other.." he grabbed the others waist.

"Oh.. I cant dance.."

He smirked and leaned in close to his ear, "its okay... I can teach you.." 

"Oh no-eek..." he yelped as he felt something squeeze his . He pushed the other away and walked away, "sorry, i am meeting a friend.." the guy cursed and Chunji saftely reached the table, "phew....."

He looked at the table and took a piece of candy and popped it in his mouth.

"Du-ho... where the hell is that nerd you were talking about..."

She sighed, "I dont know So-hee.." So-hee was the queenka of the school, aka, Du-ho's cousin. "Looks like he didnt show..."

She sighed, "Hey.. what are the guys looking at.." she noticed most of the guys looking at a certain direction than her. 

"Who's that girl.." Du-ho asked.

"Like I know...  who the hell is hse? I've never seen her.."

"Maybe she's in a costume.. that's why..."

"Costume? I would know who she is is she was in one or not, and seriously, school girl? Thats so lame..." she smirked, "lets go say hi..."

Chunji was waiting patiently for Luhan. he saw a couple of girls walking his way and his eyes widened when one of them was Du-ho. "Hey... I havent seen you before, my name is So-hee."

Chunji smiled, "Hi.."

"I'm Du-ho... you are.."

"Um...Hyori.."

"Want a drink.." So-hee said as she held out the drink she had in her hand.

Chunji smiled, "Thanks," he took the drink and drank some of it.

"You liking the party.." she asked.

Chunji nodded, "Yea... very big house..." they started to talk.

"Where the heck are they.." Eun sighed.

Dae-hyun shrugged, "God.. they can never stay in one place."

"You want to quit looking for them," Hana said.

"We cant..." Dae-hyun said.

"Where the heck are they?!?!" Eun shouted, "damn this big house!!!"

"Hey found them.." Hana said, "who's that girl?"

Their eyes widened when they realized who that person was, "Oh god... Chunji?!?!" Eun said.

"We have to get them away from him," Dae-hyun said. They all walked over there, "Come on guys.." 

So-hee sighed, "Oh well.... nice talking to you Hyori.." 

Hyori waved by as they started leaving. The three girls looked confused, Hyori, Chunji picked that name?

Du-ho gasped as she whispered in So-hee ears, "That drink had aphrodistiac in it.."

So-hee shrugged, "Who cares.. it only works on guys, why do you think I drank some.."

Chunji stood there bored out of his mind. He started to walk, he felt weird. His body seemed heavier, is mind all hazy, and he was feeling really hot. He swayed from side to side as he walked. "What the..." he bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry.." he turned around.

Chunji's eyes widened as he hugged the person in front of him. "Changjoooooo!!!!!"

"Um... do I know you.."

Chunji pulled back and pouted, "How could you not know your hyung maknae!!"

Changjo's eyes widned as he knew those words, "Chunji?!?!" he saw what he was wearing and his heart skipped a beat, "You look... pretty.."

Chunji smiled, "You look pretty too.." he hugged him again. Changjo heard some guys whistling and looked down to see Chunji's skirt a little too high showing off his light blue lacy that fitted perfectly on him. 

Changjo blushed as he pulled the skirt down, "Chunji... are you okay.."

"Yea.. but its too hot.." Chunji pulled away and started to take off his top.

"What are you doing.." Changjo stopped him just in time but saw the bra he was wearing, "dont.."

Chunji pouted, "But its too hot..."

"Hyung... let me take you home okay.." the other nodded. He got Chunji outside and started to drag him home. 

"Changjoooooo I am bored... lets play, its too hot.." Chunji whined and pulled on his top. "Can I take this off.."

"Wh-when we get home.." he didnt know why, but this felt nice, holding hands with him. Warm, it reminded him of the time in the woods, he actually liked this feeling. His phone started to ring and Changjo picked up, "Hello?... yea... I'm taking him home.... something is wrong with him.... tell Ricky I'll be back.. kay... bye"

Chunji glared at Changjo, "No... I dont want you to go back to Ricky... I want you to stay here... with me.." he held on to Changjo's hand harder.

"Hyung.."

Chunji sniffed, "I dont want you to go.... I want you to stay by me... I-I.... like you too..."

Changjo chuckled, "I like you to hyung... but the kind of like with me and Ricky is different.."

Chunji pouted, "No its not!"

"Okay... fine... look we are here...." they went in the house. 

"Changjo......" Chunji said. 

He went up to Chunji's room, and sat down, "Yea.."

Chunji sat on the other's lap which shocked Changjo, "It hurts.."

"W-what hurts..."

Chunji pouted, "It hurts... down here..." he gently rubbed his own member.

Changjo's eyes widened, "Hyung... what did you drink?!?!" he noticed the other crying, "wha... no dont cry.."

He rubbed his eyes to stop the tears, "But.. it hurts... make it stop Changjo... please make it go away.." he sobbed.

"Hyung... it will go away after a while I promise... okay.."

Chunji gripped on the other's shirt, "But it hurts... why is this happening to me... am i sick?"

"No... it's totally natural hyung...wait... have you ever gone hard..."

Chunji moaned and Changjo heart beat increased. "I feel weird.."

Changjo bit his lips form letting out a moan as Chunji was pressing his hand against , "Hyung.... please.. get off..."

He heard the door click open and Changjo quickly got Chunji off of him and dashed out. Luhan and Sehun came running in, "Chunji... why are you crying?" Luhan ran towards him.

Chunji sniffed and hugged Luhan, "It hurts.... its to hot and it hurts down there.." 

Luhan sighed as he nodded understanding it, "Okay... so as for punishment and not listening to me... I will make it go away.." he smirked.

Sehun looked confused but liked where this was getting at, "What are you saying."

His smirk  got wider, "We will give our yeobo the greatest and first pleasure he would recieve..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyyy i am done!!!

NOW.... I NEED VOTES.... SHOULD THERE BE A SCENE WITH THOSE THREE IN THE NEXT CHAPT. 

I REALLY DONT KNOW SO YOU GUYS HAVETO VOTE OR I CANT UPDATE!!! I NEED THE VOTES

IF YES THEN SHOULD THEY GO ALL THEY WAY OR NO.... I REALLY DONT KNOW

BUT PLEASE VOTE

enjoy ^^