Ch. 28

Why is it always...

okayyyyy updating this late..... I feel in the mood too since people updated stories ^_^!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo's eyes widened as he tightened his grip on Chunji's hand. 'Crap.. crap crap crap...' Changjo's eyes widened as he stood there staring. This was a very crucial point, he had to get out of there, before the other two caught them, before Chunji sees. Honestly speaking, Changjo could have cared less at what Ricky was saying, in fact he wasnt even paying attention to the guys in the living room. But he was worried about Cap finding them, he doesnt even want to think about what Cap will do to him since they were eavesdropping. Been there, done that, Changjo shuddered at that thought. His jaw clenched as he looked at the very thing that can get them busted, Chunji's worst fear, a spider!

"Chunji... we should go.." he whispered as he looked back. He was suprised to see the look on the other's face, Chunji had his head down, biting his lips. "Hyung.. what's wrong..?"

"N-nothing..." Chunji glared at the floor, he was mad. Was Ricky that special, is Ricky better than him? Chunji tried to tug his hand away, "Let go.."

Changjo narrowed his eyes, "No.." he held onto him tighter, "tell me what's wrong..."

Chunji shot a glare at the other, "It's none of your buisiness.."

"Chunji stop keeping things to yourself... just tell me.."

"NO.. you are a liar.." he turned his head away.

"Liar," he gave the other a confusing look, "what did I lie about?"

"You-ah!" Chunji gasped as he jumped alittle, looking horrified.

"What.." Changjo asked.

"What are you guys doing here.." a deadly voice spoke. Changjo's eyes widened, 'CRAP!!!!' Cap stood there hovering above those two, his eyes giving him the deadliest glare.

Changjo gulped, he slowly turned around, "H-hey hyung... I didnt know you were here.. ha ha.." Changjo can feel himself sweating like crazy, 'I'm gonna die..'

"Cap hyung.." Ricky called out and walked over to see who he was talking to. He blushed when he saw Changjo and Chunji, 'D-did they hear..?'

Changjo jumped when he felt something land on his shoulder. He looked to his left and found a huge black fuzzy six legged creature crawling to his face, '!!!!'

Chunji's eyes widened as he struggled to get free, "SP-SPIDERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

 

"Hyung.. the spider is gone now.." Ricky said trying to get the scared boy out of the kitchen.

"Y-you sure.." Chunji peeked out of the kitchen, his legs quivering.

"Yea.. you okay Changjo.." Cap asked.

The maknae was still in a daze, his ears ringing. He had failed to prevent Chunji from seeing the spider but he failed. After that very loud shriek, Changjo had been trying to get the ringing noise out of his ears. He saw Ricky say something to him. He wiggled his ears with his pinky, "Whaaaaat...." 

Chunji slowly came out, looking left and right for anymore signs of a spider. He walked over to Changjo and bent down, "Are you okay.. I.. didnt mean to scream so loud..." 

Changjo hearing got better, "Yea.. well lets head to bed.. sorry for interuppting you guys... and Cap hyung.. please dont kill me.." he grabbed Chunji hand and walked upstairs.

Ricky looked at Cap, "What is he talking about.." 

Cap sighed, "Nothing.. now tell me where you got the idea that I liked someone else... I mean the only one I have ever liked was you.."

Ricky blushed as he stared at the floor, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. His hearbeat started to increase as his body heated up in embarressment, "You.. always talk to this girl at school.. and.."

Cap chuckled, "Dummy.. I dont like anyone but you.." he walked towards the blushing boy and lifted his face up. 

"H-hyung.."

"Shh.." he bent down and gently laid a kiss on his lips, "you are mine now.."

Chunji's heart started to race, he didnt want the younger to keep holding his hand. "Hyung.. please tell me how I lied.."

Chunji gritted his teeth trying to pull Changjo's hand away, "You.. still like Ricky.."

"What.." Changjo looked stunned at him, "how the hell did you conclude that?"

"You.. you squeezed my hand and you looked like you were surprised when Ricky confessed to Cap.." Chunji mumbled, he was feeling a bit jealous.

Changjo eyes widened, "Ricky confessed? Really.. thats good, now they can finally be together.." Changjo smiled he was happy for them.

Chunji was the one that was confused now, "What.. but.. he.."

Changjo laughed, "Hyung... I wasnt listening to a word they said, I was too busy staring at the spider, trying to make sure you didnt scream so we wont get caught but that failed.. besides, it was a coincidence.. trust me, me liking Ricky is over."

Chunji turned red in embaressment, "So.. you..sorry.." Chunji said in a low voice.

"So.. is the misunderstanding clear now...." Changjo asked.

"But.. you and Ricky.." Changjo frowned, he still couldnt believe that the older didnt believe him. "What if you still like him.."

Changjo sighed and pushed Chunji up against the wall his both hands trapping the older, "Chunji.."

"Wh-what are you-" he was silenced as the younger placed his lips on Chunji.

Chunji's eyes widened as a deep red color crept across his face. Changjo started moving and Chunji started panicking, he shut his eyes closed. Changjo's hands wandered down Chunji's body, gripping his waist. He pulled away the whispered against the older's lips, "Chunji.. follow my movements.." 

Chunji didnt understand what the other was saying, his mind was not processing. He felt the youngers lips on his again, and thought that the younger probably meant to move his lips with him. Chunji was confused at first but his lips started moving nonetheless. 

Changjo smirked into the kiss and placed his hands on the other's thighs squeezing it, earning a whimper from the other. "Mmmmhhnnngh...." Chunji moaned as he felt his lips being bitten. 

Changjo bit Chunji's lips it afterwards, trying to grant access. Chunji gripped on to the latters shirt trying to keep himself from falling, his legs were trembling. Chunji slightly parted his lips, not realizing what's gonna happen next. Changjo smirked taking this oppurtunity and slid his wet tongue through the other's mouth tasting him. Chunji gripped the other shirt tighter. 

The younger slid his hands behind the older squeezing the others causing the other to flinch. Changjo pulled away from the now panting, red face boy. "Chunji.. give me your tongue.." his voice was sounded deep, husky, and alluring. Chunji found that voice quite attractive. His lips trembled but slowly stuck his tongue out, not aware of what he was doing.

Changjo chuckled, "Good boy," he took the boy's tongue into his mouth and started playing with it. Changjo slid one hand to the front palming Chunji's member causing a loud moan from the older. Chunji didnt know why he was acting like this, why he was feeling like this? He couldnt help but feel this thing inside of him before, like it happened before.

Chunji's eyes widened when he came to his senses and pushed Changjo off, he was blushing like crazy. He ran into his room not knowing how to react to the younger. Changjo was surprised as well. He blinked a couple of times then sighed, just when things were about to get good. He smirked, he found Chunji's reaction to be rather cute. He then realized something that he should have earlier, why does Chunji care if he likes Ricky or not?

Chunji plopped down on the bed, his heartbeat going off like an alarm. He took his fingers and touchedhis lips, still feeling the others in his and blushing at the thought. The door clicked open to find Luhan walking in. "Hey Chunji.. you're back.. how was dinner and why did you come home soo late..?"

"Hey.. it was fine.." he ignored the other question, Chunji sat up trying to look normal.

Luhan looked skeptcally at him, "Hmm?" he walked closer to the other making Chunji nervous, "what's wrong yeobo?"

"N-nothing.." Chunji mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

Luhan smirked, "Something good happen with Changjo?"

Chunji blushed furiously as his eyes widened. Bingo, we have a winner. Luhan chuckled, "My jagiya is growing up.."

"N-nothing happened...!" Chunji declared.

"Right.. course..." he laughed, "go to sleep.. we have school.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone woke up extra late, so they were rushing to get to school. Chunji and Luhan made it in time as they just sat down panting hard. The teacher came in, "Okay class.... since I dont feel like grading papers individually, we are going to watch a documentary and I will give you a sheet of paper to complete. You may work in groups, one sheet per group." 

Luhan and Chunji walked over to the three, "Hey..."

"You guys were almost late today," Myungsoo said.

"Yea.. why?" Dongwoo asked.

Chunji sighed, "We just woke up late today... really late.."

Luhan stood there thinking, "Hey... how about we go to a trip during the weekend, what do you guys say..?"

"What knid of trip... another woods trip.." Hoya asked.

Luhan shook his head, "No.. something more relaxed.. trust me it will be fun..."

"Hmm... sure why not..." Myungsoo agreed, the others as well.

"Hey guys.." Eun said as she, Hana, and Dae-hyun walked over.

"Hey," Chunji face brightened up, "where's Du-ho?"

"Over there.. with her other friends.." Hana said.

"Lets just say.. we had a argument with her.." Dae-hyun's eyes wandered off.

"Why," Chunji asked worried. Luhan glanced over at her, lets just say he had a little 'talk' with her during the halloween party. Now she wont ever come near Luhan or Chunji again.

"Oh.. nothing important... can we join you guys.." Hana asked.

Luhan smiled, "Sure..."

 

During the documentary Chunji had asked if could use the bathroom. He walked to the nearest one. As he went in, he was surprised to find someone he knew. "Uh.. hey Changjo.." his face grew red as he remembered what happened yesterday.

Changjo turned around from the sink and smiled, "Hey Chunji..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.... i am stopping there... i really dont knoe how to go on from there.... -.-

so... any suggestful recommending would be awesome...

really... i didnt know how to end this so i did id like that...

so yea...

anyway.. enjoy!

^_^