Ch. 27

Why is it always...

okayyy updatiiing........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I....cant... breathe....' Chunji thought as he gripped tightly on Changjo's shirt, his nails digging through the piece of cloth and skin, but it didnt bother Changjo. Chunji was lying on the ground as the other was on top still playing with Chunji's tongue. Chunji moaned softly, he was really running out of air but he couldnt help that his body was increasing in heat. on Chunji's lips, he gripped the older's waist, slowly his hands slid down and carressed the older's thighs. He finally pulled away looking down at the other. Chunji had his eyes tight shut as he was panting for air. His face was flushed and his lips parted a bit. His lips were redder than ever and swollen deeply. Chunji was in a daze, he couldnt process anything. He moaned slighty as he felt a sting on his lips.

"Unaaannngh...." Chunji trembled as he whimpered. Changjo had bit Chunji's lower lips.

Changjo wrapped his arms around the others waist as he whispered in his ear, "Dont cry anymore...."

Chunji had long past crying, his heart was beating like crazy, he still was in a daze.

 

"Luhan.. you are seriously hurting me.." Sehun whispered as Luhan digged his nails in Sehun's arm harder.

"That... was Chunji's first..... that was way too long... my jagiya couldnt breathe..." Luhan glared daggers at Changjo, "this was a bad idea.. i'm-"

"Nope..." Sehun held Luhan back, "you stay here.." he sighed, "such a protective guy.."

 

Changjo sat up and pulled Chunji onto his lap, "You okay hyung..." he asked lifting the blushing boy's face up. Changjo was surprised, he had no idea why he kissed Chunji. He actually liked it.

Chunji slowly opened his eyes, and looked at the other. Slowly his eyes widened as what just happened sank through. He brought his fingers up and gently touched his own lips. He blushed furiously as he covered his mouth, his heart beating at an incredibly fast speed. "You..."

"S-sorry Chunji... I dont know what came over me... I didnt mean to do that. Its just happened... besides, its not like that was your first right.." he nervously laughed trying to break the awkwardness.

Chunji looked down blushing even more up to his ears and neck. Changjo's eyes widened, "That wasnt... your first.. right?" he got no answer. Changjo gasped, "Oh god... I am so so so sorry... I didnt.. I mean..." he stopped there knowing that the next few words wont make any sense. He started to remember that Chunji wasnt the average teen, he knew so little about things like kissing and things. Changjo felt guilty, he should've known anyway. But, he still couldnt help but feel glad actaully, which puzzled him.

Chunji's mind was racing and he cursed his heart for not slowing down. He didnt want to look up, he didnt know what to do in these kind of situations. "Umm.." he was at a lost for words.

Changjo leaned in closer, "You didnt.. hate it did you..."

Chunji's heart skipped a beat and he got the shivers as Changjo was breathing at his neck. Chunji swallowed hard as he shook his head. Changjo smiled as he leaned in and kissed Chunji's forehead, "Good... I'm sorry that your first wasnt with someone you liked." he got up and pulled Chunji up as well. He held hands with him, "Come on.. we have to get going.."

Chunji bit his lips then winced in pain as his swollen lips got hotter. He held onto Changjo tighter, "Changjo.. you idiot.." he mumbled.

 

Sehun smiled, "Glad that worked out.. come on.."

Luhan grumbled, "Whatever... stealing my jagiya and all..."

Sehun chuckled. They started to follow those two. "Hey.. Luhan.."

"What.."

"Chunji... is he really going to see her..." Sehun's voice was low, he knew everything about Chunji.

"I.... at this point... the decisions he makes.. well they're his, I cant interfere.. not now.."

 

Dongwoo grunted as he woke up to find Changjo and Chunji standing there. His leg in pain since a certain someone kicked him, he glared at Changjo. "Why are you sleeping, arent you suppose to be hiding.." Changjo raised his brows.

"Are you kidding me... you guys took forever so I started to walk around... then I got bored and fell asleep... not my fault that you guys took forever..." he looked down and noticed the string broke. He knew about the game, Luhan had texted him. "Looks like you guys lost..."

Changjo sighed, "Yea..."

"S-sorry.." Chunji mumbled.

Changjo laughed, "Its okay.. I dont care anyway... it was still fun...."

"What happened to your lips," Dongwoo asked looking at Chunji.

"Huh.." Chunji touched his lips, "I dont know..."

Changjo looked at Chunji unbelievably. Surely Chunji couldnt be that.... untainted. "I think I bit my lips alot.." Chunji said trying to remember what he had done. Changjo's eyes twitched, he takes it back, Chunji was this.. untainted.

"What are you doing.." Sehun said.

"Shh.. it wouldnt be fun if we won and someone else's string has to break also.." he bit the rope and it ripped, "There.."

"You have strong teeth..." Sehun said.

"Lets go.." they came out, "Hey... oh so yours ripped too.." Luhan asked.

Chunji pouted, "Yea.. we couldve won too.."

Luhan sighed, "Yea.. I know.... damn that spider and Changjo's big mouth...." he mumbled the last part.

"ARRGH... why wont this goddamn string break!!" Niel yelled as they came out, L.joe yelling at the other to shut up.

Luhan smiled, "Well... we found our two fated couple winners... congrats...."

They both groaned. "Great... now take this off... I swear this string hates us.. it wont break.." L.joe growls.

Sehun chuckled, "Maybe its trying to tell you that you guys are meant to be together.."

"EWWWWWWW... thats gross.... no way.." Niel declined shaking his head.

Cap and Ricky just came their rope still in one piece. "Aww.. we lost.." Ricky pouted.

"Its okay... I still had fun..." Cap said and Ricky agreed.  Hoya and Myungsoo just popped in, their had ripped.

"We're here.. our string had broke..." Hoya said.

"Yea.. because of that stupid dog.." Myungsoo grumbled.

"You guys got chased by a dog too.." Chunji asked.

"Yea... did it rip yours.." Myungsoo said.

"Uhh.. no... not really.."

"Well... Niel and L.joe are the winners... so here is the prize," he handed it to them. It was two free coupons to a hot spring, "Great now lets go home because I am seriously tired.." Dongwoo yawned.

Niel and L.joe stared at awe at the prize they got, they didnt think it would be anything like this. Luhan smiled, "Yea we should go.. you two should enjoy that.."

For once, L.joe and Niel were glad that their string hadnt broke. "Come on.. its getting late..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji.... where are you going....." Luhan asked. He was in the living room watching tv with Changjo and they saw Chunji coming downstairs and to the door.

"I'm going to have dinner with mom.."

"What.. I thought it was tomorrow.." Changjo said.

"Yea.. but it got changed back to today so see ya.." Chunji quickly shut the door before the two could protest. He took a deep breathe and braced for the pain he was going to feel.

Changjo and Luhan didnt look too happy. "Is it okay to let him go..." Changjo asked.

"I cant do anything yet.. not know..."

 

Chunji came back and closed the door shut, it was a bit late. "Hyung.."

"Ahh.." he jumped and turned around to see Changjo, "y-you scared me.."

"You were gone for a long time...."

"Yea.. I know... where's Luhan?"

"He went out to buy some medicine or something..." Changjo said.

"Oh.. I see.." he started to head upstairs.

Changjo didnt like the look on his face, it was obvious that Chunji was holding things back. He followed him up, "You okay hyung..."

"Yea... fine." he stopped and looked back, "why are you following me.."

Changjo sighed, "Come on hyung.." he grabbed the others hand which made Chunji go a bit red, "I'll make you something warm to drink." 

They walked downstairs and stopped when they heard voices. It was Ricky and Cap.

"Ricky.. I dont like to see you in pain... I'm telling you to forget about him.. like someone else..." Cap knew he was being childish, but he couldnt help it.

"I..." Ricky started to cry, "I cant... he-he... I cant..." he started to sob.

Cap wrapped his arm around the other boy, "Ricky.. I cant stand to see you in soo much pain... he likes someone else.. so just give up on him..."

Ricky started to tremble a bit, "But... I cant... I like him so much.. he-he.. cant see it.. why..."

Cap hugged the other boy tighter, "Well he is a fool then.." Ricky had no problem agreeing with that, "I will beat that guy up for you for making you cry.."

Ricky broke out in a soft laughter. He sniffed, "You cant.. you'll hurt yourself..."

Cap was skeptical, "I have confident that I can beat him up.. I have confident in my strength.."

"Yea.. I know..."

"Dont you believe in me Ricky..." Cap asked.

Ricky bit his lips, "Hyung... I.."

"What's wrong..." he was rubbing the younger's back.

"I like you..."

Chunji flinched as he felt his hand being squeezed by the other. He looked at him, Changjo had his eyes wide and his jaw clenched. Chunji's chest started to pain again, he knew it was too good to be true. It really hurt, Chunji didnt want to cry, 'He... he still likes Ricky...'

------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done.....

i am surprised at myself for finshing most of my homework...

yay me!!!

but any way..

hope you enjoy

^^