Ch. 11

Why is it always...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo woke up in the morning feeling a bit groggy. After he took a shower he felt a bit better. "Changjo you okay?"

Changjo turned around to find Ricky staring up at him. He smiled, "I'm fine... good morning cutie.." he kissed his forehead.

Ricky smiled, "Morning, lets go downstairs to breakfast..."

Changjo chuckled, "Sure..."

"You know... we can make breakfast for everyone, I mean no one should be up this early," Ricky said as they were both walking down the stairs.

Changjo nodded his head in agreement, "You're right.... we.." his voice trailed off as they heard laughter and chatting in the kitchen. They both looked at each other then sneaked around the kitchen to see who it is although they already had a hunch.

"Wow, how early do they wake up," Ricky whispered as they spied on them. Changjo shrugged, he actually liked this moment. It was him and Ricky alone, this sort of felt really secretive to him. They continued to watch the boys.

"Chunji.... is the icing suppose to be this color.." Luhan tilted the bowl so the other could see.

Chunji lifted his head, he smiled and nodded, "That's it..."

"The breakfast for everyone is already made right," he added more yogurt to the bowl secretly without letting the other know. He thought it should be a bit more thicker.

"Yea..." Chunji paused for a minute and placed his hands on his stomach, "ummnnngh..."

"Chunji? What's wrong..." Luhan walked over to him worried.

"I've been having stomach cramps lately... god i feel like throwing up.." Chunji cringed at the thought of throwing up.

Luhan sighed and wrapped his arms around Chunji's waist at the back a hugged him close, "Aww my jagiya is feeling pain, dont worry it'll go away. It's just morning sickness probably," Luhan rubbed Chunji's stomach gently, "this one is really feisty huh..."

"Morning sickness," Chunji sighed, "you're probably right..."

Changjo tensed up. "You okay...." Ricky whispered to the other.

"Y-yea..." Changji sighed in relief knowing that Ricky didnt get it. Ricky isnt dense, he is just a bit slow, although when it comes to himself then he is completely oblivious.

Luhan smirked, "Yeobo... was I too rough last night.." 'Pfft... those idiots think i cant see them...'

Chunji pouted, "Of course you were... you overworked me, you pushed way past my limits, I seriously thought i was gonna die...."

Luhan bit his lips hard trying to maintain his cool posture, "O-oh really...."

"Luhan it isnt funny, I thought you werent gonna stop..."

Changjo and Ricky's face both turned red, both felt like they were invading someone's privacy, "W-we should go.." Ricky said and Changjo nodded.

"Ricky, Changjo, how long are you gonna stand there," Luhan questioned.

They both froze, how the hell did he know? Chunji tensed at the name of Changjo. Luhan looked at him, "Just come in..."

They both slowly walked in, feeling a bit ashamed, "S-sorry... we didnt mean to eavesdrop.." Ricky apologized.

"It's okay..." Luhan continued his mixing. Changjo glanced at Chunji who had his back towards the others continuing what he was making.

"Morning.. Chunji.." Changjo was hesitant, he wanted to apologize for last night but he never had the chance to.

Chunji flinched, "Morning..." he mumbled.

"What are you guys making," Ricky asked.

"Cupcakes.." Luhan replied.

"Oooh..." Ricky's eyes went wide.

"Sorry Ricky, they are snacks for our groups to day..." Chunji said.

"Awwww..." Ricky pouted.

"Chunji, lets add the icing," Luhan brought the bowl over ignoring Ricky's pout.

"Okay..." Chunji bought out the cupcakes and they placed the icing on top, "your breakfast is in the oven just bring it out, we are heading out."

"Okay... have a nice day hyungs.." Ricky smiled.

As they were walking to school Luhan looked over at Chunji, "You okay..."

Chunji nodded, "The pain is going away..."

Luhan sighed, "That's not what I really meant..." he mumbled.

"But you overworked me, I mean you made me do over the parts as Juliet so many times. God I was a mess, i kept on stuttering because I was so nervous. And that kiss.... when he kissed my cheek, I froze completely i couldnt even move..... I am not being Juliet anymore I dont care what happens..." Chunji huffed.

Luhan laughed, "Come on, lets go..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here..." Chunji declared.

"Hey... so yesterday wasnt that bad right.." Hana giggled.

"Besides the kiss scene..." Eun smirked and looked at Dongwoo that was looking the other way pretending he heard nothing his face red though. His friends were laughing at him.

Chunji glared, which somehow ended in a pout, "I am never doing that again...." 

"Awww... you are soo cute.." Dae-hyun pinched his cheek.

"Ow.." Chunji rubbed his cheek backing away from her.

Du-ho looked at them like they were crazy, "And what's going on here... didnt think you guys made friends with the nerd...."

Luhan gritted his teeth but kept a smile on, he pulled Chunji away from them and walked towards the other guys letting the girls sort things out. "You were gone yesterday so Chunji was Juliet for you..." Eun said, "he was soo cute.."

Du-ho's face contorted into disgust, "What? God, now i wish I was there, letting that geek be Juliet.. gross, and what the hell is wrong with you guys..."

"He's pretty fun to hang out with," Hana said, "he has the cutest reactions... and is so... clueless, is that the right word?"

"I think innocent and pure suits him best..." Dae-hyun suggested. They all agreed.

Du-ho was in shock, "No... no no no, I will not have this. You guys arent going to be nice to him anymore, he is a geek! I dont know you guys anymore, if you continue like this, then you aren't my friends and I dont know you anymore... and trust me, you dont want to mess with me and my people, and you know what we do to traitors."

They shifted around uncomfortably. They knew like half the girls in this class was her friends, and her cousin is the queenka of this school. "B-but we have to work together in this project to get a good grade, and he is s-smart so it's good.. r-right, to get on his g-good side..." Eun said.

Du-ho glared at them, "Fine... just this once," she smirked, "and the plan is still on after this ty project, he is gonna have the worst year in his life," she chuckled. The rest gulped and looked at one another.

"What's that," Hoya asked pointing to a container Luhan is holding.

Luhan smiled, "This here, is what my jagiya and I made this morning...."

Chunji nodded, "I made snacks for after school... you know for us to eat since we got hungry yesterday..."

"What kind of snacks.." Myungsoo asked.

Chunji smiled and placed a finger on his lips, "It's a secret..." he cracked up after saying that, he felt so silly.

They froze and stared at Chunji, did he laugh? That was the first they had heard Chunji laugh, he was so quiet before. Luhan chuckled, "Hope you guys have a sweet tooth.."

"Luhan, dont spoil it.." Chunji punched him.

"Okay okay.." he laughed and kissed his cheek, "sorry yeobo... anyway i think we should all have lunch together in the auditorium since we are a bit behind since Juliet decided to skip her ball last night," he glanced at Du-ho.

"Isnt that cinderella?" Chunji said and Luhan just shrugged.

"Yea we should..." Dongwoo agreed.

Luhan and Chunji looked at them skepitically, "Y-you want to..." Chunji said.

"It was your idea," Hoya said.

"Yea but... I didnt think you guys would want to have lunch with us..." Chunji said his voice suspicious.

"Me niether..." Luhan had the same tone of voice as Chunji. "Wow your grades must be horrible..."

Dongwoo sighed, "I just want to get this over with..."

Chunji nodded, "I guess.... since you dont want to ruin your reputation as the... cool guys or whatever... Luhan, even your popular too, I'm surprised you have a lot of fangirls..." they all just looked at him, "what?"

Dongwoo shook his head, "I dont care what my reputation is, I'll beat the crap out of anyone who talks about me.."

"Same here.." Myungsoo and Hoya said. "Though I think that's not what Romeo was trying to say," Myungsoo said.

"Okay...sorry, that took awhile.." the girls came back, "oh just to let you know... on halloween I'm having a party and you are all invited," Du-ho said (a bit late I know... but my story is falling abit behind even though korea dont celebrate halloween....lets just pretend they do..).

Luhan smiled, "Great...." Chunji groaned.

"Oh Luhan... tell your friends also, the people that sit in your table at lunch.." Du-ho exclaimed.

Luhan nodded, "Okay... oh we are all having lunch together..." the girls nodded their head in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan... let's take a break, I'm tired.." Chunji whined.

Luhan thought for awhile, "Hmm... okay fine.." the rest cheered as they sat down. Since lunch, they never left the auditorium so they skipped all their classes afterwords and is now pass school hours.

"Was he like this yesterday," Du-ho asked. Eun nodded.

"I'm hungry..." Hoya groaned.

Chunji smiled, "Okay... how about we take a break and eat.." Chunji grabbed the container.

Luhan agreed, "Yea... today's been so hard.." Chunji glared at him, Luhan was used to all this language so it was easy for him to remember and act.

They sat in a circle and Chunji placed the container in the middle and opened it, "Wahhh... they looke so delicious..." Hana squealed. There were cupcakes, pudding homemade, mini cakes, etc. and there were also bubble tea for them.

Chunji smiled, "Thought I go all out today... so please finish everything I dont like lots of leftovers.."

"Yeobo... you are awesome.." Luhan hugged him.

"Yeobo?" Du-ho questiioned.

"He's like that, you'll get used to it," Dae-hyun whispered. Du-ho shuddered. They started to eat.

As Chunji took a bite out of his cupcake he froze. He looked over at Luhan, "Luhan?"

"Yea yeobo," he sipping his bubble tea.

"What did you do to the cupcakes.."

Luhan tensed as he laughed nervously, "Wh-what are you talking about.."

"What happened to the iciing... Luhan.." the other looked away continued eating. He inhaled trying not to look at the other. Chunji glared at him and pulled on his ear, "What did you do..."

"Owowow.. okay okay... I just added more yogurt to it..." Luhan hissed i pain.

Chunji let go and glared, "What?!? Why.... no wonder it tastes more dense..."

Luhan sighed, "I dont taste the difference," Chunji glared at him, "e-except you... you can.." 

Chunji got up and walked away. Everyone just stared at those two. Luhan sighed, "Never mess with Chunji and his cooking..."

--------------------------------------

Walking home Chunji didnt say a word. "Jagiyaaaaa, I am so sorry really!!!"

Chunji pouted, "I didnt ask you to do that..."

"I know I know... it's just, I thought it would look more thicker but stupid me made it more densy.."

"Denser.." Chunji corrected him.

"Denser... sorry," 

Chunji sighed as they walked in, "It's okay... can you get the ingrediants ready for dinner.."

Luhan smiled and nodded, "Sure thing yeobo.."

Chunji walked upstairs and opened the closet. He rummaged through the things inside, "looking for something.."

Chunji gasped and turned around, "Changjo.." he turned to walk away but the other grabbed him making Chunji feel tingly.

"Chunji wait... yesterday I am sorry... I dont know what got into me really, I am really sorry hyung really! And I never once thought of you as Ricky, not his replacement or anything," his eyes looked so sincere.

Chunji gulped making his body heat up while looking at those eyes. He knew that the maknae didnt mean it, and as kind as he is, he cant avoid the other forever. Chunji gave him a smile trying not to look weird, "It's okay... "

Changjo sighed in relief, "that's good, now I have to go help Ricky with his homework before Niel-hyung takes my place.."

Chunji's chest started to sting at the mention of Ricky's name as he watched the other walk away. "Chunji..." Luhan was standing by the stairs watching the whole thing.

Chunji laughed, "What is wrong with me.... why am I like this, it's like... it's like I..." his eyes widened in realization, "no... no way, I cant be... haha, there's no way I am... h-he likes someone else I cant... no, this is not possible.."

"Chunji..." Luhan started walking towards him.

"Th-this isnt possible..."

"Chunji..."

"I-I cant be..."

"Chunji!" Luhan shook him.

Chunji looked up at him, "Luhan... I.. I cant like him... not him.. "

Luhan took Chunji's hand and dragged him downstairs, "It's okay Chunji.... it's okay.."

"But why... how?" Chunji was slightly trembling. As the reached the living room Luhan faced Chunji carressing his cheek.

"It's okay Chunji... it happens.."

"But... I dont want to like Changjo..."

"Hyung..." Changjo came downstairs and Chunji flinched.

"Y-yea.."

"Here these are pills... for you," he handed it to the other.

Chunji looked at it confused, "Pills? Why..."

"You know... for the morning sickness... and your baby...."

Luhan covered his mouth trying not laugh to death, 'HOLY !!!! HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME!!!'

Chunji's eyes widened, "Baby!?!? What baby!?!?!"

"You... arent you pregnant..." Changjo asked confused, Luhan was already on the floor laughing like crazy.

Chunji's face turned red and he fumed in anger, "WHAT!!!!!" he threw the pills at Changjo.

"Ow.."

"PREGNANT!?!?! YOU THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT!?!?! WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT.. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!!!! GUYS CANT GET PREGNANT.... ARE YOU STUPID HOW IN THE HELL COULD I GET PREGNANT HUH?!?!"

Changjo ran upstairs to avoid from trying to get hit since Chunji was throwing things nonstop. Chunji breathed in and out heavily, 'NO...NO!!! I CANT AND WILL NOT FALL FOR HIM!!! NO, I DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL... I DONT LIKE IDIOTS AT ALL... NO NOT HAPPENING... ME PREGNANT!?!?!'

Luhan got up from the floor calming down, "That was an awesome laugh..." he turned to find Chunji glaring intensly at him. Luhan gulped, "Uh-oh.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done... poor luhan

i hope you like this chap... 

i want more comments.. boo..

anyway enjoy!!

^-^