Ch. 16

Why is it always...

okayyyyyyy.... it's really late but i just have to update... so its most likely not going to be long... sorry..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god... oh god... CHUNJI!!!! CHUNJIIIII!!!" Luhan ran around aimlessly trying to find any sign of the other. The tears in his eyes made things harder as his vision got harder to see. He wiped the tears off, not like it made any difference since it was raining hard. "CHUNJI... PLEASE MAKE SOME SOUND... CHUNJI!!!" Luhan fell to his knees, his legs quivering in fright. He sniffed, "Chunji.... please... say something... I am so stupid... why? Why did I leave him there... why did I leave him with them, I should have brought him along.." he sobbed.

"LUHAN!!" Hoya and the others came back.

"Are you okay," Dongwoo bend down to the other.

"I-I am such an i-idiot... *sniff* I should have brought him along.." Luhan continued to cry.

"It's not your fault... we'll find him," Myungsoo tried to console the other but it was hard, they never saw Luhan cry, well no one has other than Chunji.

"Chunji... please hang on... you just have to.. " Luhan inhaled and took a deep breathe as he stood up.

"We should split up.." Hoya suggested.

"Yea.." the others agreed. 

"Luhan... what do you.." Hoya's voice trailed off as he stared at the other looking into the distance of a certain direction. "Luhan..."

"Chunji.." he slowly mumbled, "of course... I am so stupid!!!" he started running at the direction that is to the farthest left.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo shouted.

"Come on.." Dongwoo started following the other as he ran, the others did the same.

Luhan ran faster making sure not to slip in any way. "Where are you going," Myungsoo asked as he caught on with Luhan.

"Chunji is this way..." 

"How do you know," Hoya shouted trying to over sound the rain.

"I just do.." Luhan picked up his speed and started sprinting the fastest he could. Few more seconds later Luhan saw it, "A BAG!"

"Those are... groceries.." Dongwoo's eyes widened as they saw food scattered all over the ground.

"CHUNJI!!" Luhan ran over and peeked in the deep dent on part of the ground, "OH MY GOD!! CHUNJI!!!" 

Myungsoo gasped, "Dude... that's deep, what do we do.."

Luhan gripped the ground. In the hole he saw Chunji laying there, he was bleeding and wasnt moving at all. "I'm going.."

"No," all three shouted at the same time.

"Me and Dongwoo will go," Myungsoo said, "you guys stay here and help pull us up," Dongwoo already jumped down and so did Myungsoo.

"Hurry..." Luhan was on the verge of tears again.

Hoya rested his hand on the other's shoulder, "Dont worry... Chunji is strong, so I'm sure he wont go that easily," honestly he had no idea what the hell he was saying but anything to try and cheer the other up. He himself was worried as hell and hoped for the best.

Luhan nodded, "He is... very strong..."

"Myungsoo... carry Chunji in your arms and I'll lift you both up with my hands.." the other nodded.

As Myungsoo lifted Chunji up, carefully trying not to worsen Chunji. Myungsoo eyes widened, "Dude... he's...c-cold.. and pale..."

Dongwoo gritted his, "Chunji will survive... now step on my hands and I'll lift you up," he interwined his hands together and Myungsoo stepped on it as the other lifted him up in the air. He didnt want to think negatively, he wanted to have hope.

Luhan instantly grabbed hold of Chunji as soon as Myungsoo brought him up, "Chunji!!" he pulled Chunji out of the hold and tears immediately came out. Chunji was pale, and his skin was cold, "No... god no... CHUNJI!!! YOU CANT... NO.. " Luhan cried as loudly as he could, "PLEASE CHUNJI MOVE... MOVE!!! NO... I AM SO SORRY.. SO SORRY.." he hugged Chunji still hoping for something, anything. Thunder crackled through the sky as the rain got harder.

Hoya helped the others up and when he turned to Luhan and Chunji, he couldnt help but tear up, "He cant be..."

"Chunji.." Myungsoo fell to the ground as he looked at the pale body, dried blood everywhere, escpecially at his arm.

Dongwoo gritted his teeth as he punched the tree beside him. He didnt want to believe any of this was happening. Luhan hugged Chunji harder, "CHUNJI... PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME... PLEASE.." at that moment he froze. Luhan felt a something, it felt like a shake. Luhan pulled away and his eyes widened, it was very unnoticable, but he saw trembling, Chunji trembling. "He's alive... CHUNJI'S ALIVE!!" everyone felt relieved, their hope just came to them.

"We have to get him to the hospital.." Myungsoo said.

"NO.." Luhan shouted, "w-we cant..."

"Why, he needs a doctor.." Hoya was bewildered by Luhan's reaction.

"M-my grandpa... he can help... we have to hurry.." Luhan carried Chunji and they all ran back to the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan sobbed as he sat beside the bed looking at Chunji laying there. Chunji's skin was back to normal so was his temperature, he just has a bit of a fever. The arm and his ankle is taken care of. "I'm so sorry Chunji... I really am... if I had lost you.." he gently placed his hand on the younger's cheek, carressing it, "please wake up soon.." a hand was placed on hid shoulder.

"Luhan..."

"Thanks grandpa... I dont know what I'd do with out you.. taking him to the hospital would've been a horrible idea.." he took Chunji's hand squeezing it lightly.

"He's not hyperventalating anymore..." 

"Yea... the herbal tea was helpful... thanks..."

"I think you should apologize to Cap... you were pretty hard on him.." grandpa's voice was soft and quiet.

Luhan glared the bed, "Why? Chunji almost died!!"

"Yes... but he is feeling really guilty-"

"He should.." he caught his grandpa off.

He sighed, "Listen Luhan.... Cap feels deeply terrible and he blames himself for what happened. Even though he is the leader, you are the host... it was no one's fault... no one could have predicted what would happen.. he needs to know that..."

"I know but-"

"The heart will always care about the person it loves the most... remmeber that..."

"Yea..."

"It is a natural reaction..."

"But... he should have at least done something..." tears were about to flow out again.."

Grandpa nodded, "I also agree... that was the mistake he had done.. a leader has to care for all..."

"See..."

"But he has learn his lesson... dont you think... he has suffered enough.."

"But... still!! How could he leave Chunji like that... like he didnt even.." Luhan didnt want to finish that sentence.

"If you were in his position... if Chunji was Ricky and Ricky was Chunji.... then what would you have done?"

Luhan bit his lips, "I... I still would've done something though!! I would have send some one after him..."

"Answer my question.."

"I wouldnt have gone..." Luhan answered. Grandpa was silent. "But I still would've send someone after him grandpa... I would.." Luhan turned around to face him tears falling out.

He smiled, "I know Luhan... I know you would have... that is the only mistake he did... failing to protect all... but that is hard at times so it is understandable. I dont blame him..." he wiped the tears off of Luhan's face, "dont cry... I know you would have send someone after..."

He sniffed, "Of course... because I have such a wise grandpa that Cap doesnt have..."

He laughed, "Of course..."

"Grandpa..." Luhan's voice was quiet, "I was scared... when I looked at.." Luhan faced Chunji again, "when I saw Chunji like that... I was scared... it felt like I couldnt breathe... it was scary..."

"Chunji is a strong boy... a very strong one.. he will be fine. Chunji handled much worse, so he is prepared with this..."

"I just... I'm scared... for him.."

"I know..." he started to walk out the door, "I will leave you alone... remember to apologoze to Cap.." Luhan nodded and the door closed.

"Please... wake up soon.."

-------------------

As the grandpa walked down, he saw everyone in the living room. Cap got up, "Is he alright?" he looked terrible. Grandpa knew he had reflected at what he couldnt do and felt sorry for him. He knew that they were all young, and didnt understand much.

He smiled, "Chunji is fine... Cap dont worry, dont blame yourself.." but Cap couldnt help but to blame himself. He knew he failed as a leader, and couldnt do what he was expected.

"I'm so stupid... I shouldve.." Cap started to scold himself.

"No..." grandpa shook his head, "dont blame yourself... your minds will only focus on one thing you truely care about... but Cap... a leader's role had to protect everyone.. and make sure something is done to help the other person even if you cant do it yourself.. remember that.."

Cap nodded. He felt gulity, he couldnt even pull it together. Grandpa turned to the three, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Hoya, "You three were very brave... thank you.." they all nodded. Luhan came downstairs and grandpa left the room.

"Luhan.." Cap started, "I'm... I'm really sorry... I have been a terrible leader and I di-"

"Cap..." Luhan sighed, "no... I am sorry. I went to far... I didnt mean to.. it's just.. I panicked and at times like this... I fear the worse.. so dont blame yourself.. it was my fault also.. and I forgive you.." he smiled, he knew that his grandpa was right.

"No... it was my fault... it's my responsibility but I failed... so I take full blame... I dont know wh-"

"Please... it wasnt.. trust me," Luhan said, "it was an accident so please stop blaming yourself.."

"Is Chunji... alright," Niel asked.

"Yea... was he hurt badly," L.joe said. They both looked extremely worried. Even though they all like Ricky, they still cared about Chunji, he was their friend.

"He's alright.. and I bandaged his injuries... he still has a bit of fever.." Luhan repiled.

"Is the fever bad," Changjo asked quickly as soon as he heard the word fever. He was the one that looked the most worried.

Luhan shook his head, "No.. I'm going to make something for him... no one goes in the room.." Luhan walked into the kitchen and started to make things. Hoya came in a few minuted later.

"Hey.."

"Something wrong Hoya.."

"Yea.." there was one thing that was bothering him deeply and just had to ask, "why couldnt we take him to the hospital.."

Luhan froze, "Because... it was too far away..."

"The hospital... there is always an emergency doctors around the woods.. "

Luhan bit his lips, "Because.. I just didnt.."

"Didnt what..."

He sighed, "I didnt want them to call his parents..."

-----------------------------------------------

Luhan went upstairs with soup and tea. It was chinese soup and chinese tea, it always helps with fevers. He placed it down and looked down at Chunji. He couldnt help remember but what happened between him and them.

About what happened between him..... and her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done...

tried to make it sound intresting but.....

sorry if it is boring.....

but enjoy...

^^