Ch. 15

Why is it always...

okay updatiiiiing...i have a test the next day... dont fee like studying.. boo...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan ran downstairs to see Chunji in the kitchen setting the plates down. "Grandpa left?" Luhan asked and Chunji nodded. "Okay.... here let me help," Luhan grabbed the food to place it down on the plates.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo came downstairs followed by Hoya few seconds later, "Smells good," Hoya sniffed the aroma that filled the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast," Myungsoo said as he sat down. Their eyes widened when it landed upon a feast-like food.

"Woah... who made all this.." Dongwoo grabbed his glass of juice and took a sip.

Luhan smiled, "My jagiya... you should have seen him this morning, he had this cute pink frilly apron on and-"

"Luhan!!!" Chunji was about to smack him but the other dodged, "y-you made me wear it..."

"But it was so cute, it fitted him perfectly, the way his waist curves in then ou-" Luhan continued but stopped and side-stepped when a waffle and a toast was thrown in his directions, "yeobo.. you cant waste food like that..."

"Shut up!!! Dont you dare say anything..." he glared at the other. The other three just sat eating while looking at them, it was entertaining to them.

Luhan smirked, "I'll show you pics later.."

"You took pictures!!!!" Chunji shouted.

"What's with all the screaming," Cap said as he came in with the rest.

"Nothiiiiiiing..." Luhan sang and sat down pulling Chunji down in his seat.

"Wahhhh Hyung it looks so good," Ricky beamed and stared at Chunji with twinkling eyes.

Chunji smiled at him, "Thanks... I made your favorite also...well all of our favorites but still....."

"Thank you Hyung, I love you sooo much..." Ricky ran and hugged him from behind making Chunji laugh. That earned Chunji glares from the others. Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Hoya looked back and forth at the two hugging males and the group of angry guys, wondering if it always like this. Chunji was too happy to realize. 

Ricky went to his seat and sat down in between Niel and Changjo. "Changjo, you okay..." Ricky asked.

He nodded, "Yea.." but he was still in thought. He remembered the conversation he had with Luhan, and still didnt get why the other said that to him. He looked at Luhan who was eating and at Chunji who was talking and laughing with Luhan. He didnt understand why he was hurting Chunji, did he say something, do something? Was Chunji mad? Dozens of questions filled his head, but none made sense. He sighed deciding to just let it go.

"So... how did you guys do in your play," Cap asked towards the other three.

Hoya snickered, "It was good, but Romeo looked dorky as hell.. right Dongwoo.."

Myungsoo laughed, "Yea.. dude the clown nose was hilarious I couldnt stop laughing just thinkng about it.."

"You... wore a clown nose..?" Niel asked.

L.joe instantly bursted into laughter, "Dude I wanna see that..."

"I dont remember Romeo having a big nose..." Cap recalled.

Dongwoo growled at them especially at a chuckling Luhan who was the one who forced it on him and at Hoya who was the mastermind behind that plan, "Shut up... I only agreed on it to help Chunji.." Chunji froze midair while eating.

"Chunji... why," Changjo asked.

"Because he was Juliet..?" Myungsoo but more in a questioned puzzled why that the other's didnt know. Niel and L.joe started laughing laughing hysterically startling everyone.

"M-Myungsoo!!!" Chunji shouted and looked down on his plate trying to hide his redden face.

"Wh-what.." he was confused.

"Y-you were Juliet.." Cap said hesitantly.

"Wahhhh!!! Chunji-hyung acting as Juliet!! I wanna see, did you guys take a picture.." Ricky exclaimed.

"Wh-what's the big deal..." Hoya asked.

"Chunji!!!!??!?! Acting as a female role?!?! Oh god, I'm gonna die!!! I have to see how he looked like... I can see it now, Chunji as a girl..pfft.." Niel laughed while saying all that.

Dongwoo was confused, "But...Chunji did actually lo-OWWW!!!" he rubbed his leg and glared at Chunji who had kicked him, hard.

"Did you guys take a picture!?!?!" Ricky asked again.

Luhan shook his head, "No... beside, he was the only left we could depend on so stop being mean and stop laughing... he didnt look bad.."

Niel caught his breathe, "I want to see.." he broke into laughter once again. L.joe raised his hand to speak but couldnt since he was laughing so hard so he just gave up and waited till his laughter died down.

Chunji groaned, "Stop already!! Yes I was Juliet, so what... it's over now and no you will not see me as a girl so shut up and eat.." he angrily started eating his food knowing that this would happen. Luhan placed a hand on the other's shoulder squeezing it lightly.

The other three looked confused, they wanted to tell them that Chunji looked pretty and looked like an actual girl but was stopped by Chunji himself who was the one being laughed at.

"Niel-hyung, stop being mean.." Ricky pouted.

Niel calmed down after awhile, "Sorry... I think I'm done.." he slapped L.joe's arm, "stop laughing..."

Changjo sat there staring at Chunji. He actually knows hoe Chunji looks like when dressed as a girl. That time with the incident came back into memory and his chest pained, feeling highly guilty again but relieved that Chunji forgave him. He knows how Chunji looks like when dressed as a girl, and he couldnt help but imagine what kind of dress he wore and how he looked like then, he was curious and wanted to see for himself.

"Okay... after this we are taking a hike up to the lake. The waterfall is the most beautiful thing you'll see, so get you're swimming trunks ready," Luhan beamed. Chunji tensed, he doesnt like showing his body and he never has to anyone beside Luhan. He flinched when he felt someone grab his arm and turned to see Luhan smirking at him, "You too Chunji... I am not letting you off the hook..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long is this walk," Hoya complained.

"Stop being lazy and keep walking," Luhan commanded. He was holding Chunji's hand and they were up ahead leading everyone. Hoya's eyes trailed down to their joined hands and sighed.

Cap was behind the rest making sure everyone is on the right track and no one gets lost. He was the leader after all, but he couldnt help but pay special attention to one person in particular. His eyes always wandered back to the smallest figure that was laughing and talking with Niel. Ricky was happy, his smiling face proved it. Even though he hates the fact that Ricky is always with someone else beside him making him smile like that, it irriatates him. But he doent want to be too possesive, he didnt even claim the little guy yet. Also he wanted Ricky to be always happy, how could he ruined that, and even though he wants to beat the hell out of anyone who upsets Ricky, he cant. He's the oldest, so he has to be mature, understanding, he wanted to be a good role model for Ricky.

"Hyung.." 

Cap eyes looks up from the ground that he didnt even knew moved down there. He sees Ricky looking up at him, "Ricky... what's wrong?"

"Nothing... you looked lonely hyung... so I wanted to accompany you.." he smiled.

Cap chuckled, he was glad that the little cutie noticed him but he didnt want him to be bored, "It's okay.... you go on ahead and talk with the others.. dont want you to get bored talking with me.."

Ricky pouted and shook his head, "No, I want to stay here and talk with hyung... it wont be boring!"

Cap smiled, "Okay..."

"Hey Chunji... remember which way to go," Luhan asked as they came upon a fork in the trail.

Chunji smiled and nodded, "Right.."

"Correct jagiya.." Luhan placed a kiss on his cheek and they kept walking.

"Luhan..?"

"Hmm..." Luhan was focused on the trail but still payed attention to Chunji.

"Arent there like fishes in the lake...?"

"Yea.... why?"

"Are we gonna go fishing...?"

Luhan nodded, "Yup of course... why wouldnt we, I mean to miss the chance os fishing... so stupid, oh but should we go swimming first or last.."

"Um... dont know... but, if we are going fishing then where are the fishing suppiles?"

Luhan pointed behind him, "There.." 

Chunji looked back and saw Myungsoo and Dongwoo carrying the huge backpack full of supplies, "Oh.... you're making them carry it.."

"Pssh... yea! Are you kidding, they are stronger than us... plus it's fun bossing them around.." Luhan grinned.

"So mean..." Chunji shook his head.

"Oh I forgot!!" Luhan facepalmed himself.

"Forget what?"

"We were suppose to go shopping first..."

"Why....?"

Luhan smirked, "To get you a bikini.."

"What," Chunji shouted his face red, "there's no way I am wearing a bikini you are funny..."

"You're right.... I dont want anyone else to see you in it... only me, ooh a y kitty one will be-ow!"

"Luhan!!!" the other let go and started running laughing and yelling at  Chunji about the 'y kitty bikini'. Chunji chased after him screaming his name and trying to get him to shut up before he gets even more embarressed than he already is.

"Hey wait! Dont run..." Cap yelled.

Chunji finally caught up to Luhan and stopped panting very hard. "Jagiya...look.." Luhan pointed.

Chunji looked up to scream at the other but was stopped as his eyes widened, "Wow!!! We made it to the lake..it's so.. beautiful.."

The others caught up and had the same reactions as Chunji, "Woah... this is amazing.."

Chunji looked at the waterfall that was huge and the lake itself glistens at the sun making it clear blue. The water was literally shining. Luhan laughed, "What are you guys waiting for, go in.." 

Niel was the first one to take off his shirt and pants leaving him in his swimming trunks and jumped followed by Changjo. Ricky and L.joe went in after them.  Myungsoo and Dongwoo dropped the heavy bags and just cannonballed right in with their clothes. Cap went in after also Hoya. Chunji laughed, "They seem to be having fun.." he took out the camera out of one of the bags and snapped a picture of them.

"Jagiyaaaa.... you too," Luhan said his voice sounding evil.

Chunji shook his head, "We should go fishing first so we can have lunch here, you bought the ingrediants right.."

Luhan sighed, "Regretfully I did..."

Chunji smiled, "Good.." he bought out the fishing gears. Placing the bait on the hook he passed one to Luhan and he took it. 

"Lets go there.." Luhan pointed to a little cliff like hill that people jump off of to go in the water. They walked up there and sat down throwing their fish line out in the water.

"Hyungs... what are you doing, you're not joining us.." Ricky shouted.

"No... we are gonna fish for a while... you know what will be fun...go up that waterfall and jump down.. there's a trail that leads up there you cant miss it.." Luhan yelled back.

"I am sooo trying that," L.joe shouted and started to go up the trail, Dongwoo went also. The others laughed at how childish they were.

"They are not so bad dont you think hyung.." Ricky said to Niel.

Niel looked over at Myungsoo and Hoya who were apparently having a swimming contest, "Yea guess so.... they are not bad as I thought they'd be..."

"Even L.joe-hyung are getting along with them.."

Niel laughed, "Yea.. bet he doesnt even know that..."

Ricky giggled, "I think you're right... "

"So... what do you want to do cutie.." Niel wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"Um... uh.. I uh.." Ricky blushed as he looked down.

Niel chuckled as he kissed the other's forehead, "Well then... lets play a game ... its to see who can last longer underwater.." he smirked.

Changjo watched as Niel and Ricky played. It annoyed him seeing his beloved Ricky with someone else. "Irritating isnt it..."

Changjo turned around and saw Cap. He sighed, "Yea well... of course it is," he answered the other's question.

Cap chuckled as he watched L.joe and Dongwoo both jumping down the waterfall. They looked like they were competing at who makes the bigger splash. "You know... you shouldnt be that upset... out of everyone you are the closest to him..."

Changjo scoffed, "Yea but he still isnt mines yet.."

"Yours? Who says he's yours? I am not out of the game yet..."

Changjo glared at the older, "You are not taking him away from me.."

"He wasnt yours to begin with..." he glared at the other.

"Hyungs.. join us," Ricky waved at them. They put on a smile and ran to him.

"That should be enough..." Chunji said as he reeled in another fish.

Luhan laughed, "Yup... 1 2 3 ...7! Seven fishes!!! Big ones too... that's good.."

"I'll go look for sticks and stuff for the fire... be right back," Chunji got up and ran off.

"Where's he going..?" Myungsoo asked as he got out of the lake followed by Hoya and Dongwoo. Myungsoo and Dongwoo took off their clothes and was finally free of the heavy clothes they went in with. Their swimming trunks were much better by itsself.

"Chunji went to go get sticks and things for a fire.."

"Woah... alot of fish..." Hoya said.

Luhan nodded, "Yup... we caught them... why arent you guys in the lake..."

Dongwoo pointed at the group of guys surrounding Ricky, and fighting over something. "Are they always like that?"

Luhan sighed, "Sadly yes..."

"They must really love him.." Hoya said as he sat down.

Luhan nodded, "Yea... they are so infatuated with him, trying to 'win his heart' or whatever... that's what Chunji said anyway..."

"So this is the reason why you brought us," Myungsoo asked. Luhan nodded.

"But you're here..." Dongwoo said.

"Yea.. but," Luhan looked at the lake that was rippling with water, "if I have to run an errand and there will be a moment when Chunji is not with me... if he is not with me then he is with them... and they are... like that. I dont want Chunji to have a bad time.. not even one second of it..." he looked at the others that were still in the water. His eyes landed upon Changjo who was fake fighting with L.joe, "I wonder how long Chunji felt like that living with them... when did he start to not... fit in.."

"Um... why do I feel like that there's more to this than that..." Hoya said. "Did something... happen.. to him..."

Luhan didnt answer as he kept on staring at Changjo.

"Look! Fishes!!!" Ricky shouted and pointed to them.

"Woah... I have never been this close before," Niel said.

Changjo turned around and saw the others talking on the hill-like cliff. "Where's Chunji..." he mumbled.

 

"Damn!!!" Chunji got up and winced at the small cut. Luckliy he has a band-aid. After he placed it on, Chunji grabbed the sticks. "I need a few more..." he went in further to look for the right ones. The leaves and dirt were a pain to walk on. The twigs on the ground were also a bother, making him trip every now and the. "Why are there s-ahh" Chunji slipped on something but was caught by someone before he could hit the ground. "Who..." he looked up and gasped.

"You okay hyung..." Changjo placed him up right.

Chunji's heartbeat increased as he clutched on the sticks, "I-I'm fine what are you doing here...."

"I was looking for a stick for Ricky..." Changjo said.

Chunji's chest pained at the name of Ricky. 'Why is it always...' (lol that's the name of the story..)

"Hyung...?"

"Ah yea... "

"You okay..." Changjo noticed Chunji acting strange for the past few days. What Luhan had told him was still on his mind, he wanted to know why but decided it would be best not to ask.

"I'm fine..." he replied.

"What are you doing here..." Changjo asked.

"Getting some things.. if you are looking fo a stick then there are some that way..." he pointed to the direction.

"Oh..thanks hyung.."

When he saw Changjo turn and was about to leave his heart started to pain even more. He didnt like this feeling, and he just couldnt let the other walk away.

Changjo was about to leave but couldnt. He turned around and saw Chunji holding the hem of his shirt. Chunji was looking down at the ground, "Hyung?" Chunji didnt answer. "Hyung...." again no answer. "Chunji!"

"Huh.." Chunji snapped out of it and looked up, "yea?" Changjo looked down and Chunji followed his gaze. He gasped and his eyes widened as his cheeks turned pink, "s-sorry..." he let go and turned around quickly to hide his face. "I-I should be going now.."

"Hyung wait..." he grabbed the other's arm, "do you need help?"

"N-no..." Chunji's arm was shaking abit and the sticks in his arms fell since he didnt hold them tight enough. He gasped, "Noooo..."

Changjo chuckled as he helped to pick out the sticks. Chunji pouted and also picked up the sticks, "It's not funny.." Chunji mumbled.

"Hyung... you are very cute..."

Chunji's face turned redder, "I-I am not cute... there's no cute in me... Ricky is cute not me..."

Changjo laughed, "Yes he is... but you are also... like the kind that is secretly cute but doesnt like to show it because he wants to be more manlier.." that made Chunji's heart warm up. he didnt know why but being called cute by Changjo was... different. This feeling was new to him, was it because  he liked the younger. "Come on... I'll help you find more sticks..."

A few minutes alter they gathered the sticks needed, "Okay... we are all set.."

"Hyung look!" Changjo pointed up.

Chunji eyes followed and his eyes widened, "Wahhh!!! It's a rainbow!!!" he stared at it in awe.

Changjo looked at the older and couldnt help but chuckle. Chunji looked like a kid that seen its first star. His eyes twinkled in the sunlight, "Hyung... is this your first rainbow.."

Chunji blushed, "So what if it is..."

Changjo smiled and took Chunji's hand which startled Chunji and started walking, "Lets go.."

Chunji couldnt help but feel a bit bubbly inside. The hand was warm and made him feel tingly. He looked at Changjo's back, he was obviously more taller and his body structure seem more, masculine. Chunji always liked that about Changjo, he had no problem with how strong he is.

When they got back Changjo let go and placed the sticks on the ground. "Since when did you two go together..." Luhan came and stared at Changjo.

"He found me when I was gathering sticks.." Chunji replied. Luhan sighed, relieved that nothing went wrong.

"Changjo.... did you get my stick..." Ricky went over to him.

Changjo smiled, "Of course.." he gave it to the other and ruffled his wet hair, "how could I forget... I was looking for the perfect stick for you when I was helping Chunji..."

Chunji flinched as he bit his lips and he gripped the sticks tighter in his arms, 'H-he was thinking about Ricky the whole time...' he just laughed it off and placed the sticks down.

Luhan looked at Chunji and saw right through him. He glared at Changjo taking back what he just thought. "Luhan help with this..."

Luhan smiled, "Of course Jagiya..." 

They placed the sticks in place and started the fire. They got the pan and placed it on the sticks that were built to hold the pan on top of a fire. Chunji added oil in the pan while Luhan cut the fishes in pieces. 

After a while they were done cooking, "Come and eat!" Luhan shouted. Chunji laughed. "What's so funny..."

"You sound like a mother..."

They came running or walking towards the other. "Wow...it smells so good," Ricky said. They all started to eat, while they talked and joked around.

"Okay..." Luhan got up, "I am done..."

Chunji stretched his arms, "So am I.."

Dongwoo got up and smirked, "Race you L.joe.." and he ran.

"Yahhhhh!!! You cheater..." L.joe got up and ran after him.

Ricky laughed and ran after them, "Come on hyungs..." he shouted back and Niel and Changjo ran after followed by Cap.

Chunji chuckled, "Didnt think Dongwoo was like that..."

"You'll be surprised.." Hoya said as he also got up and he and Myungsoo wen to the lake again.

"Yeobo.." he placed his arms around the other's waist, "It's time to go swimming.."

"I-I dont know... I mean.."

"Chunji... you are going, I dont care how girly your body looks lets go..."

"L-Luhan wait!!"

It took a while but Luhan finally got Chunji in the lake with just his swimming trunks, "See... it's not that bad..."

Chunji shivered a bit, "It's cold..."

"Not that cold..."

"You know how I feel about the cold... I-hey!!" Chunji's whole body was soaking wet after Luhan just splashed water on him. Luhan laughed and swam away, "You..." Chunji swam after him. They were splashing each other, racing, and other things Luhan did to try and cheer Chunji up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"That was fun!!" Ricky said as they got in the house, "and I'm cold.. gonna take a shower hyung..." Cap nodded.

Niel and L.joe ran to their rooms to get in the shower first so did Myungsoo and Hoya. Changjo and Dongwoo who still wasnt fond of each other just went to their rooms. 

"It was fun... thanks Luhan..."

He smiled, "Of course... anything for my Chunji..." Luhan pouted, "I miss taking a bath with you.."

Chunji laughed, "Well I'm taking a shower and no you are not coming with me..."

Luhan sighed, "I cant anyway... I have a errand to run... got to go.. take a long shower okay Chunji..."

"Okay..."

"Good boy.." he kissed his forehead then started to leave, "see ya..."

"See ya..." Chunji headed upstairs to go take a shower, he was freezing and he hates the cold.

 

Chunji walked downstairs and even though Chunji took a long shower, Luhan wasnt back yet. "Hmm... it's almost dinner time.." he looked in the firdge and sighed, "I'll have to go shopping." Chunji grabbed his things and money, "Cap-hyung... I'm going to go shopping for food.." he was sitting on the couch reading something.

"Sure..."

---------------------------------------------------

As Chunji was walking to the store that was near the forest he noticed rainclouds in the sky, "Crap... there's going to be a strom... gotta hurry.." he ran to the store and ran in trying to grab anything he can make. 

It took longer than expected, especially the line, that were filled with so many people. After he paid, he got out and started to power walk. Thunder cracked the sky and Chunji flinched. ".." the rain started to pour down hard and Chunji had no choice but to run. The rain made his visions a bit blurry and he tripped on something causing him to fall, "Augh... damn.." he sat up and winced in pain, his arm was scratched deep. Lightling started ripplied through the sky and that scared Chunji. He got up and grabbed the bags and started to run again.

"Crap... I cant be lost... this should be a shortcut..." he turned left. He started to run faster as the rain started poring down harder. "Wait no... not this way.. it has to b-AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung,, it's raining pretty hard.." Ricky came down scared.

"It's okay.." Cap said trying to calm the other down. He patted the spot next to him, "sit here with hyung.."

Ricky went and sat next to him placing his arms over Ricky's shoulder. Thunder struck and Ricky cowered in fear, "I-I'm scared..."

"It's okay.." he tried to soothe the wimpering boy, "hyung is here.."

Myungsoo and Hoya came downstairs, "What's wrong..." Myungsoo asked. Lightling struck and they all flinched.

"Damn... it's raining pretty hard..." Hoya said.

Dongwoo ran downstairs, "Did you hear that.." they all nodded. He sighed, "I'll make us a warm drink.." he went to the kitchen.

"Do you think it will be gone soon," Hoya asked.

"Of course... it has to.." Myungsoo replied.

Few minutes later Dongwoo came back with a tray of hot chocolate, "Here.." he handed it to everyone.

Thunder struck again and Ricky gasped spilling the drink in his hand then dropping it after the hot liquid interacted with the hand. "Ricky you okay.." Cap asked.

"I'm so sorry.." Ricky bent down to pick up the pieces but got cut, "Ow.."

"Ricky! Dont bother... oh god you're hand is bleeding and it's burnt, that's not good.." Cap panicked a bit.

The door opened, "I'm home.." he came to the living room and gasped, "what happened?"

Dongwoo shook his head, "Hey Luhan... just an accident.." he got up to help so did the other two.

"Oh.. you okay Ricky.." Luhan asked.

Ricky sobbed, "Sorry... I didnt mean too..."

Luhan sighed, 'No it's okay... hold on I got somehting.." he ran upstairs and came back down a few seconds later, "this'll help... by the way where's Chunji?"

"Oh.. he went to go shopping for food for dinner.." Cap said.

"What?!!?" Luhan dropped the thing in his hand. "Did he c-call...." Luhan's voice trembled as he feared for the worst. Cap shook his head. Luhan fumed in anger, "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!?! WHAT IF HE IS OUT THERE AND LOST?!?! WHY DIDNT YOU GO LOOK FOR HIM?!?!"

"Chunji is still most likely in the store or he would've called... I'm sure he's- *SLAP*" everyone gasped. Cap's eyes widened as he felt a stinging sensation on his cheek.

"NO YOU IDIOT!!!" Luhan shouted in his loudest voice tears suddenly dropping down his cheek surprising everyone, "CHUNJI ISNT LIKE THAT!! HE PROBABLY KNEW THAT THERE WAS GONNA BE A STORM SO HE PROBABLY RUSHED THERE AND WHILE HE TRYING TO GET HOME IT STARTED RAINING THEN!!! CHUNJI ONLY WOULD'VE CALLED IF HE WAS STILL IN THE STORE... WHAT KIND OF A LEADER ARE YOU!!!??! HE COULD BE FREEZING TO DEATH.." Luhan headed straight for the door.

"Luhan.. where are you going.." Hoya asked.

"TO GO FIND HIM... WHAT ELSE.."

"Wait... you should-" Myungsoo was cut off.

"THERE'S NO TIME TO WAIT... CHUNJI HYPERVENTILATES IF HE STAYS OUT IN THE COLD TOO LONG.." he ran out the door with no protection but his shoes.

"Wait we're coming too.." Dongwoo shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji looked around, he was bleeding uncontrolably. He twisted his ankle. Chunji looked up and saw he was in a hole. It was dark, stilll raining, and cold, very cold. Chunji started to shiver more as the ari around him grew colder by the second. He winced in pain, trying to stop the blood but he was too numb to feel anything. His breathing started getting shorter. 

Chunji looked up again, "Please... someone please help me..." 

The air started to get colder and Chunji slowly closed his eyes falling into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

'NOOOO.... PLEASE LET ME GO... NO NO PLEASE... PLEASE.... NOOOOOOO....'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done...

hope you liked this chapt

took me a long time to write it

and tried to detail it but...

anyway enjoy

^^