Ch. 5

Why is it always...

Soooo sorry for not updating... I had tons of homework and an essay.. but I've finished it so yea...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji shifted in his sleep, "Unnnghh..." he felt very cozy and warm. A soft giggle was heard, 'Giggle.. wait what? Who's giglling?' he shot his eyes wide open, "Ahhhh.." he screamed as he quickly sat up. The first thing he sees was this big eyes staring at him, "R-Ricky? What are you doing.."

He pouted, "No Hyung... what were you doing? We didnt know you were sent home early, we waited for you but left thinkng you would be late again. But if you were then you would've called or text, and why didnt you tell us about this?" he gently rasied Chunji's right hand, "we didnt know you were hurt, why didnt you tell us.."

Chunji looked at his hand, it was newly bandaged and it felt cooler, "Um.. who did this..."

Ricky pouted, "We did, now answer my question.."

"Well..." Chunji averted his eyes, "I just didnt want to bother you guys..."

Ricky sighed, "Hyung bother us... this is serious, it was really swollen. It was our fault too, I mean we didnt even notice anything..."

Chunji sighed while shaking his head, "No, it's not your fault. I hid my hand, so you guys wouldnt be able to notice.."

"No Hyung... you are our friend, we should've noticed something... I'm mad at myself for not being able to tell.." 

"It's okay... I am just a good actor..." Chunji laughed.

Ricky glared at him and Chunji stopped laughing. "Hyung... tell us next time okay.."

"Ummm... wait how did you know anyway.. let me guess, Changjo told you.."

"Yea.."

Chunji mouth dropped open, he was just kidding but he really told them, "What.. damn I knew I couldnt trust him..."

"No, when we all came home, we saw you sleeping on the couch and then saw your hand. That's when Changjo told us.."

"Oh.." Chunji sighed.

"Hyung..."

"Yea," he looked up at him and gulped, Ricky was really glaring at him, "wh-what?"

"You will tell us next time right..." he glared harder.

"Uhhh.." Chunji turned his head away, 'What the heck.. isnt he supposed to be the nice one..'

"Hyung..." Ricky cupped Chunji's cheeks and Chunji flinched  shutting his eyes closed, 'Wh-what the hell...'

"Hyung, look at me..." Chunji gulped not wanting to listen to the other, this situation was really creeping him out, I mean Ricky the cute adorable one acting like this? "Hyung... look..at..me!"

Chunji was trembling slightly and that tone of voice, "Ummm..." he slowly turned his head towards Ricky and opened his eyes.

Ricky was staring down at him, "Next time you are going to tell us if you are hurt got it? That's an order not an option.." Chunji slowly nodded his head. "I cant hear you Hyung.." his voice got louder (LOL I am laughing my head off).

"Y-yea... sure R-Ricky.." Chunji didnt want to imagine what the other was going to do if he had said no.

Ricky smiled at him, "Good," he kissed Chunji's forehead, "I'll get you some hot chocolate with marshmellows..." Ricky walked off to the kitchen.

Chunji was blushing hard and touched his forehead, 'Wh-What the heck just happened???? Was I scolded by Ricky!!?!?!? Oh god, how humiliating!!!' He heard some stiffled laughter and blushed harder. He turned his head around to see others trying not to laugh, "Y-yahhh... Stop laughing..."

They immediately burst into laughter, "I dont if I am suppose to be mad or what..." Niel said trying to catch his breathe.

"Sh-shut up!!" Chunji shouted. They all went to sit in the living room.

"So, why didnt you tell us about this..." L.joe asked.

Chunji groaned, "I could've handled it myself and stop asking that will you?" 'Man,I hate attention'

"Are you kidding, your hand was seriouslt swollen, and you call that taking care of it," Cap stated.

"I just had some things to do that's all, " Chunji gripped on the blanket and just now realized that there was a blanket, "How did this.."

"I thought you were a bit cold so I got you a blanket..." Changjo said.

"Oh yea, and why did you clean your room idiot! We were going to help, and that probably made your hand hurt even more," Niel half shouted.

"Yea but, it all looked so irritating so I couldnt help it plus I missed my room," Chunji complained.

"We got you a new matress by the way," Cap said.

"Really, what time is it?" Chunji looked aroung at the clock.

"Pass dinner time," L.joe said.

"You looked very tired so we didnt want to bother you..." Changjo said and he got up to help Ricky with the tray of hot chocolate.

"Oh... uh thanks.."

"Here you go Hyung," Ricky said and handed on to Chunji.

Chunji grabbed it and as soon as Ricky let go Chunji dropped the cup and it shattered across the floor. "Ow hot!!!" Chunji winced in pain and flailed his right hand blowing on it.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I forgot about your right hand..."

"Aiish... why did you grab it with that hand anyway," Niel said as he got up to wipe the liquid from the floor as they all went to pick up the broken pieces or to get a bag.

"S-sorry... I couldnt help it, right is my dominant so it was just insticnt," he continued to blow on his hand.

"Dont worry Hyung, it was my fault also, I forgot about your hand, I'll go get another cup so take mine," Ricky said as he dashed to the kitchen.

"No Ricky wait, forget it..." but Chunji was to late.

"Ugh... careful next time, what if someone got hurt....especially Ricky," L.joe mumbled the last part as he got the last piece of the broken cup and placed it into the bag which Cap was holding. Niel, Cap, and L.joe walked to the kitchen to wash their hands.

"S-sorry," Chunji mumbled with his head down. Unfortunately he had heard L.joe's last part and Chunji couldnt help feel a bit guilty, but mostly mad and irritated, 'Why does it feel like I'm the only one they blame...' he bit his lips, he felt like he was going to cry and absolutly did not want that.

Chunji flinched as he felt someone messing with his hair. Changjo ruffled Chunji's hair, "It's okay Hyung, it was an accident..."

"Yea.." Chunji said head still facing down.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen okay," Changjo said as he started to walk away.

"Yea, tell the others I'm in the bathroom, I'll be right back..." Chunji said as he started to get up.

"Oh... then take a shower while your at it, it will help with your hand..." 

"Okay," Chunji grabbed his phone and headed straight to his room. He was glad that each room had a bathroom. This house was big, so they had tons of rooms available. They split the rent and was surprised that they can actually pay. As he got into his room he saw that there was a new bed and new sheets and everything. He was happy but he still couldnt get the fact at how they treated him that way before. He sighed, "It's probably just me... am I being too selfish..." but he still couldnt help but feel mad. 

He went into the bathroom. He realized he still had his phone with him and remembered the one missed call. His hand trembled as he gripped the phone hard. He threw his phone to the bathroom wall. He couldnt take it anymore, tears started to drip down his face. Chunji slid down the closed door, "Why... *sniff* why did she call me? How did she... *sniff* how did she get my number.... *sniff*...." Chunji quietly sobbed.

His phone rang again and Chunji's head jerked up. He knew that ringtone, he would only make this person the different ringtone while the others have the same. But, he didnt have this person's number on his phone. Chunji quickly ran to his phone and picked up, "HELLO!!!"

The other person chuckled, "Geez Chunji, no need to yell..."

"You... how did you... my number.." he was awestruct.

The other person laughed, "That's a secret... how are you Chunji, I havent heard from you in a long while..."

"You... I..."

The other person laughed again, "Speechless? I thought you would be. I got some good news..."

"I-I missed you.. *sniff*..."

"Ch-Chunji.. why are you crying? What happened..."

"N-nothing...so the good news..."

The other person chuckled, "I missed you too... I really did. Oh, the good news, I am moving into your town tomorrow."

"YOU ARE!!!" Chunji yelled again, "s-sorry.."

The other person laughed, "Yea, I am staying at a hotel until I can find a place to stay..."

"No! Cancel your reservation! I have an awesome idea and I know exactly where you can stay!!"

"Okay, meet me at the airport tomorrow around... 8?"

"Yes, def-...wait, airport? You took the airport, why? Couldnt you just get driven here..."

"Ariport was faster..."

"Oh... okay I will meet you there at 8!!"

"See ya Chunji..."

"Bye..." he hung up and had this huge smile on his face. Chunji forgot about his truoble and felt extremely happy. "I cant wait for tomorrow, I'll finally see my childhood friend again..."

----------------------------------------------

"Chunji get up..." 

Chunji mumbled some words but woke up, "Ricky..?"

"Yea, we are gonna head out for breakfast so get ready please..."

Chunji nodded and sat up. Ricky left the room. Chunji yawned and stretched his arms. His eyes widened when he remembered something very important. He looked at the clock and it said 7:46 a.m. Chunji gasped, "NO, I'm gonna be late!!!" he quickly got out of his and got dressed. Chunji didnt have time to eat or even take a shower. He was in a rush and wanted to be at the airport early not late. He scolded himself for not setting up his alarm, oh how he was dissappointed in himself.

As he got downstairs everyone was waiting for him. "Hyung yo-" but Ricky was cut off.

"Sorry guys, go without me I have something really important to do today so bye," he quickly put on his shoes and dashed out the door.

"Why is he in a hurry," Ricky asked.

"Ugh who cares I'm hungry..." Niel whined.

L.joe sighed, "He could have at least told us so we didnt have to wait..."

Cap swung his arm around Ricky's shoulders, "Come lets go.. it's my treat..."

"Really," Ricky said. Cap nodded and Ricky hugged him, "thank you Hyung!!!"

Cap laughed, "Anytime.." he smirked at the others and they all glared at him.

-----------------------------------------------

Chunji made it to the airport breathless. He ran all the way here and he was an hour and thirty minutes late, "Where...is..." he looked around and when he spotted a very familiar figure Chunji srpinted towards that person.

As the person turned around, the person couldnt help but smile, "Chunji...."

Chunji hugged his childhood friend really tight, "LUHAN!!!! I am soooo sorry I am late I overslept! I missed you so so so much... I am so glad you came to live here!!!" he squealed and people looked at them.

Luhan chuckled, 'Gosh... he is soo cute..' "I missed you to Chunji... how are you.." he hugged him back but tighter his arms around his waist.

"I-I'm fine... *sniff*.."

"Ehh... oh... is Chunji crying? The Chunji that hates crying... that Chunji..." Luhan laughed.

"Sh-shut up.... I am just sooo happy that you are here!!!"

"Me too, so where is my place to stay since I cancelled my reservation..."

"You are going to live with me with my friends. You will share my room!!! But you have to pay rent also..."

"That sounds nice. I cant wait to meet your friends...." he gripped Chunji's waist and Chunji yelped. "Hmm.. your body figure is soo girly..."

Chunji gasped as he pulled away, "Hey!!!" His face was red.

Luhan chuckled, "Sorry..."

Chunji hooked his arms around Luhan's and helped him with his bag, "Come on... I'll take you home..."

Luhan smiled, 'Chunji got even more cuter and adorable...' he watched Chunji as he struggled to pull his luggage and formed a pout. "Here carry this..." Luhan laughed.

"N-no... I will carry it..." Chunji gave those pleading eyes.

Luhan was seriously about to give in but noticed Chunji's bandaged hand that trying to pull the luggage, "NO," Luhan carried both bag and luggage as he started to drag Chunji since they had there arms linked together, "you werent much for strength Chunji...."

"But... I want to help..." Chunji puffed his cheeks.

Luhan laughed at Chunji's cuteness, "No, your hand is injured, it's okay..."

Chunji couldnt help but smile, he forgot how it felt to be treated this way. "Thanks..."

"No problem... and you will tell how you got hurt when we get there.."

"Kay.." Chunji smiled wider, 'I cant wait till he meets the rest...' Chunji tensed as he thought of something, 'Wait... what if he meets Ricky and starts to like him more than me... a-and h-he will try to win over Ricky's heart....' Chunji felt this sharp pain in his chest. He didnt want that to happen, he bit his lip.

Luhan obviously felt that tense, I mean he has known Chunji for a long time so why wouldnt he, even though they didnt see each other for years. He glanced back at Chunji, 'Hmmm... he looks worried...'

As they got infront of Chunji's house they stopped. "Woah... why did we stop?"

"Umm..." Chunji slowly dragged Luhan into the house carefully trying not to make any noise.

Luhan laughed, "What are we doing, playing secret agent.."

Chunji turned towards Luhan, "Shhhh...." Chunji had his index finger on his lips. Chunji peeked his head through the living room. He sighed, "Phew.. no one is home.. okay now to my room!!!" he dragged the othe into his room.

"Nice room..."

"Yup, I like it too. Oh... you dont mind sharing a bed do you.."

"Of course not... we always use to sleep together..."

"Okay..." as they placed Luhan's things in Chunji's room, Chunji's stomach growled, "ahh.." he turned red.

Luhan chuckled, "You didnt eat did you..?" Chunji shook his head. "Come on, we will go get breakfast, my treat," he started to drag Chunji out side.

"O-okay..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

After getting something to eat they went back home. Chunji had his arms linked to Luhan's and he was laughing his head. He hadnt had this feeling in a long time and linkning arms together was a habit of Chunji's luckly Luhan didnt mind. As they got to the loving room they saw the other sitting down, Ricky wasnt there so Chunji was glad. "Hey guys.."

"Hey, who is this..." L.joe asked.

"Oh... this is my childhood friend Luhan. He is going to be living with us, he'll share a room with me and he is going to split the rent with us, you guys dont mind right?" 

"No, welcome to our home Luhan," Cap smiled.

Luhan smiled back, "Thank you, I hope you will treat me well..."

"Wait, why is he sharing a room with you? He could get his own room, since there are tons available..." Niel said.

"Oh yea..." Chunji was dissappointed, he wanted to share rooms with his best friend.

Luhan, being Luhan, noticed. He shook his head, "Nah.... I wanted to stay with Chunji..." 

Chunji's face birghtened up. "Okay then, welcome," Changjo said.

"Good, lets go up," Chunji said but froze when heheard a particular voice.

"Did someone come," Ricky ran downstairs.

"Yea," Changjo said, "he is Chunji's childhood friend Luhan, he is going to be staying with us from now on.."

"Really," Ricky said, "hi, my name is Ricky I hope we can be good friends," he brought his hand out.

Luhan chuckled as he shook hands with Ricky, "Yes I hope so too..." Chunji tensed and Luhan of course noticed it.

"Oh yea," Cap said, "sorry, I'm Cap, that's L.joe, Niel, and Changjo..."

"Nice to meet you all.."

"Are you chinese!!" Ricky said excitedly.

Luhan laughed, "Yes I am..." 

"Cool! I've always wanted to learn Chinese, can you tutor me!!!"

Luhan nodded his head and unlinked his arms with Chunji to ruffle Ricky's hair, "Sure... you are really cute you know that.."

Ricky giggled. Chunji looked down and fiddled the hem of his shirt, 'Great... not him too...'

Luhan glanced at Chunji and smirked. "But not as cute and adorable as Chunji..." he lifted Chunji's face and kissed his cheek.

Chunji blushed furiosly and touched his cheek, "Wh-what was that for!?!!?!?!? I am not cute or adorable!!!" he glared at Luhan.

Luhan laughed and turned around to face the other, "Chunji has secret qualities which makes him cute and adorable but of couser he raraly shows it so you have to be qucik to realize it. And of course, me being his close friend, I know all of them.." he started to drag Chunji upstairs.

"Wh-what..." Chunji was flustered.

"What was that about," Niel asked.

"No idea," L.joe said.

"I want to know what they are," Ricky said.

-------------------------------

Chunji sat on the bed, "Why did you say that..."

"Because it's true..."

"it is not!!" Chunji huffed.

"Okay sure... whatever you say..." Luhan walked to the closet to place something, "your hand okay?"

"Yea..." there was silence between them.

Luhan knew something was wrong with Chunji, "Chunji, what heppened?"

"Um... wel... sh-she.. called.."

Luhan's eyes widened and he turned around, "What?!?! She called, when?"

"Yesterday..."

"What did she say..." he asked as he sat down next to Chunji.

"Well, I missed the call so I called back and she answered. I panicked and hung up... I didnt know it was her, how did she get my number...?"

"Do you... do you want to talk-"

"NO!! She-she... she doesnt want to talk to me... but him, she wants to talk to him..." 

Luhan heard quiet sobs and he placed Chunji's head on his shoulder, "It's okay... you dont have to if you dont want to...Chunji, no more suffereing okay? It's her fault, in my opinion it is her fault, you did nothing wrong..." he gently Chunji's hair and spoke soft words to him until he fell asleep. Luhan sighed, "How did she get his number..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done....

hope it's not to boring....

and again sorry for late update...

please enjoy...

^^