Ch. 29

Why is it always...

ok i am updating... have finished everything i needed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji stood there feeling awkward, he could feel himself heat up. The things that happened yesterday, flashed through his mind, as well as the event that happened in the woods. The feel of his lips still lingered on Chunji's, and he could practically feel Changjo's hands all over his body, touching him in places where no one usually would. Then Chunji's eyes grew wide as he remembered where one of the places the other touched, it was down there. Chunji grew more red as stared at the ground frozen, 'He.. touched me... down.. there..'

"-unji.. Chunji!" they younger shouted as he finally caught the attention of the older.

"Huh.." Chunji's head jerked up to meet the latter's face close to his. Chunji flinched as he jumped back.

"You okay... you look red.." he asked, his voice the same as always.

"Y-yea.." Chunji was amazed how Changjo could still act normal even with what happened yesterday. He turned to walk into one of the bathroom stalls.

"Wait hyung.." he grabbed Chunji's wrist to stop him from walking.

The older turned around to face him, "Uh.. yea?"

"Hyung... one thing that still confuses me.. and I just realized it but..." he stopped, wondering if he should just come out and say it, or is there another way.

"W-what.."

"Hyung.. I still like Ricky.." Changjo bluntly said.

Chunji's eyes widened as his heart clenched tight, his throat becoming heavier as he started to tremble. He walked back until his back met with one of the cold bathroom stall. "You.." Chunji's voice started to crack and he was afraid he would burst out crying. He laughed a little trying to push away the things he was feeling, "You.. he.. but.. R-Ricky.. he likes.. y-you... you said.." he bit his lips trying to prevent of what is already happening. He sniffed and choked back a sob as he was trying to wipe the tears that kept falling. "You.. you lied.. why.. y-you said you didnt... *sniff* why.. why is he always so special.." he continued to sob.

"Hyung.." Changjo walked over to the trembling boy, "hyung dont cry.. I was lying.. I swear.. I dont like Ricky.." he wrapped his arms gently around the other trying to comfort him, "I'm sorry.. I didnt mean to make you cry.."

"Why.. why.." he choked back another sob, "why would you lie to me.. th-that was so mean... *sniff* dont ever do th-that again.."

"I'm sorry Chunji...but, why do you care if I like Ricky or not..." Changjo had finally brought his point.

Chunji stiffened and the other felt it, "I... I dont..." he sniffed. Chunji was glad that he was lying, but he felt hurt. That was a very cruel prank.

"Dont lie to me Chunji... and you cant use that I'm replacing him with you... there is another reason why... wont you tell me hyung?" his voice was very gentle and caring. He spoke that to Chunji's ear, his breathing flowing through Chunji's neck.

The older shivered, "I.. I just dont like it... its annoying how everyone likes him.."

"Hmm.. is that it..." he brushed his lips against Chunji's neck.

Chunji bit his lips eyes squeezed shut, afraid of what sounds would come out of his neck. He was practically trapped in the other's arm, his chin resting on the younger's shoulder. His hands gripped on Changjo's shirt.

"Hyung... tell me the real reason.. or I will get it out of you in another way..." Changjo Chunji's earlobe earning a muffled moan from the other. He smirked as he bit the older's ear, knowing his sensitive spot.

Chunji whimpered, willing himself not to make any noise. He realized that Changjo acts really different of when he is normal and when he is like... this. "Haaah..." Chunji starts panting when the other moved down to his neck, and nibbling on numerous patches of skin. "Unnnngh.." he bit his lips harder to stop himself. 

"Chunji.. let your voice out.. I want to hear it.." there it was again, that voice, that deep, husky, alluring voice. Chunji's eyes opened a bit, his face red and his vision blurry.

Chunji couldnt contain his voice so he let out a long loud moan, "Ahhhnnghh... haah..haah."

The younger couldnt stop smirking, he was satisfied with that sound, only for a split second though, he wanted to hear more. More sounds from him. His hands wandered down the older's body gripping his hips. One hand slid around back, groping the older's . Chunji gasped, "D-dont.. hnnnghh.." 

Changjo pushed the other, closing the gap between Chunji and the bathroom stall, his back contacting with one of the doors. He moved down to Chunji's collarbone, biting it hard earning a squeal of surprise from the latter. Chunji unconciously hooked his arms around the younger's shoulder and panting in his ears not realizing that it was turning Changjo on even more. 

The younger slipped his hands down grabbing Chunji's member. Chunji's eyes went wide, "No.. dont touch that!!" he brought his hands to cover that part but Changjo quickly brought Chunji's arm up pinning it above his head, the other hand squeezing Chunji's member. Chunji mewled, "W-wait.. sto-uunghh.."

Changjo chuckled, "Your body doesnt seem to agree on it.. hyung.. move your tongue with mine.." 

Chunji didnt understand what he was saying until Changjo placed his lips on his and slid his tongue in. Chunji moaned, his legs trembling while a hand was still playing with Chunji's member. Somehow Changjo got Chunji to move his tongue with him. The younger  held on tight to the olders wrists, that kept him from falling down.

Changjo slowly brought his fingers to the top of Chunji's pants. He slowly slid his fingers in feeling the hot skin underneath all that cloth. Chunji eyes shot wide as he frantically started to move and make the younger stop. This was bad, very bad, Chunji couldnt last longer. Changjo pulled away, puzzled by Chunji's reaction, at this point, Chunji should be too weakened to refuse.

Chunji panted heavily, "S-stop.. I-I.."

"It wont hurt hyung, I promise.." he slid his finger's further.

"No.. I-I have to.. p-pee..." Chunji shut his eyes closed, his face deeply red. Chunji felt too embarressed to look at the other.

Changjo just looked at the other, duh, he came to the bathroom after all. Changjo just stared at the vulnerable looking Chunji, 'Is it wrong to feel sadistic right now...'

"I... cant hold it in.." Chunji's pitch grew higher. Just then the bell rang, indicating that class is over and lunch has started. Chunji gasped, "I.. missed class.." he bit his lips, "can.. you let.. go.. i really have.. to go.."

Changjo sighed and nodded, "Sorry.. i will wait for you outside the bathroom.." he let go and head out.

Chunji slumped down, his heart beating fast.

Changjo stood out the door, this has been the fourth time something like this happened, he still doesnt fully understand why. Although he has a hunch, thinking about that soft smooth skin, that frail body, the curves the other has, "Do I li-"

"Hey Changjo.." Sehun said as he came over, "what are you doing, why arent you going to lunch?"

"Waiting for Chunji..." he replied.

Sehun smirked, "Something happened in the bathroom huh... hope you didnt my cute child.. his umma would be very mad.. although if you did, your secret is kept by me.."

"I didnt go that far.." Changjo turned red as he realized that what he said indigates that something rated did happen, "crap.." he facepamled himself.

Sehun chuckled, "Its okay.. as long as there are no marks you are fine. So, does this mean you like him.." hoping that the other isnt doing those things without feelings, knowing that it will hurt Chunji.

Changjo sighed, "I dont know... maybe.. I mean, he does give me this tingly warm feeling, and I cant help but.. do things.." he cleared his throat feeling a bit awkward.

"What if I told you that someone else likes Chunji.. and they wa-"

"What no way! There is no way I am letting that happen.." Changjo glared at Sehun.

"Then doesnt that confirm that he belongs to you, then if you think deeper, doesnt that mean you like him if he belongs to you.."

Changjo froze, what the other said made sense surprisingly, "I.. do like him.. I think I've liked him since before.. just realized it now.. I like Ch-" he stopped when he heard the door open.

Chunji came out, his face a bit flushed. "Sehun.. hi!!!" he smiled.

Sehun chuckled, "Hey..." he wrapped an arm around Chunji's shoulder.

Changjo couldnt help but glare at Sehun, he was indeed, but hates to admit, feels jealous. "Come on.. lets go to lunch.." Changjo says bitterly. Sehun smirked.

At lunch Luhan stood up and came to Chunji, "Jagiyaaa, what took you soo long..."

"Uh.." Chunji's face started to turn red, "I.."

"Oh.. I saw him in the bathroom and we started talking," Sehun said.

Luhan pouted, "Without me.. no fair.."

Sehun glanced at Changjo, "I saved your .. now you owe me.." he grinned.

They sat down and started to eat since Luhan and Myungsoo got everyone food. "What the hell is up with you two.." Hoya asked as he looks at Cap and Ricky. Cap had his arms around Ricky and they were whispering things to each other. Niel and L.joe were defitnetly not happy with that.

Ricky giggled as Cap stated, "We are going out.." he grins proudly.

"WHAT.." Niel and L.joe w shouted. That was two times in a row that Ricky was stolen away, and they werent happy.

Cap smirked at those two, "Turns out that Ricky liked me for a long time.."

Ricky blushed, "Hyung! Dont tell them that.."

"Congrates.." Luhan exclaimed.

"Aww.. dont be soo mad L.joe and Niel, I mean you guys do have each other.." Sehun chuckled.

"HAVE WHO?!?! THIS CHICKEN LIPS.. HELL NO..." Niel shouted.

L.joe's eyes twitched, "WHO THE HELL  ARE YOU CALLING CHICKEN LIPS YOU BLUBBER BOY.."

Chunji had his face turned, embarressed since everyone was looking at them. Luhan laughed, "See... the couples are fighting already..."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A COUPLE?!?! THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS CHICKEN LIPS IS MY PARTNER.."

"Your red string of fate seems to deny that," Sehun said.

"SHUT UP!!!" L.joe and Niel shouted, faces red.

"Hey.. how would you guys think if we went on that hot spring trip with you.. so you guys wont be alone..." Luhan said.

"Yes please.." the both declared.

Sehun was confused, "But even if we go.. they have the couple's edition.. so they will be seperated with us anyway.. so ther-OW!!"

Luhan hit Sehun glaring at him ,"You are not suppose to tell them that!?!?!"

"Wait we what.." L.joe said.

"Hey pass me the chicken..." Hoya said.

"Me too.." Dongwoo said.

Niel and L.joe were still complaining. Luhan sighed as he looked over at Chunji, "What's wrong.."

Chunji didnt know himslef, "This date.. today's date.. it.. something's today.. I dont know what.."

Luhan gasped, "You feel it too... I had the same feeling, I just didnt want to say anything... what is so special about today.. it's in the tip of my tongue.."

Chunji scratched his head, "Yea... today... what is today?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky decided to invite everyone over, to celebrate him and Cap's getting together. Niel and L.joe didnt seem to happy about that. As they went in Chunji took off his shoes and headed to the kitchen, "I'll bake a cake.."

"Yay!! I love hyung's cake.." Ricky cheered.

"Woah... nice house.." Sehun and Dongwoo said.

Luhan stood there thinking, there was something about today. Why is today so special, no not special. Luhan has a feeling that today is not special at all, but different. "Luhan.. you okay..?" Ricky asked.

"Uh.. yea.." Luhan replied.

Sehun doesnt seem too sure, "Hey... show me your and Chunji's room..."

Luhan nodded and motioned for him to follow. As they got to his room, Luhan went over to a calendar. "What's wrong... and nice room.."

Luhan sighed, "I dont know.. today.." they both heard the doorbell ring and Chunji shouting 'I'll get it!'

"What's today..." Sehun asked.

"That's the point! I dont know.. I had a very bad feeling when I woke up this morning, it just never.. urrgh.." Luhan was frusterated.

"Just try to think.."

Luhan concentrated, "It..." it took him awhile. He then widened his eyes, "Oh my god.. today is.. come on!" he ran down the stairs.

"W-wait.." Sehun followed him.

As Luhan reached down stairs, he froze. He was too late. "Hello Luhan.." she smiled as she bowed. Luhan gulped as he looked at Chunji who was smiling.

"Hi mom.." Chunji said, "um.. this is Dongwoo, Hoya, and Myungsoo... um.. what are you doing here?"

She laughed, "I never thought you would forget what today is Rihyuk.." 

Dongwoo. Myungsoo, and Hoya looked confused but shut up when they saw Luhan glaring at them. Chunji looked confused, "What's today?"

She smiled as she brought out a big box, "Happy birthday Rihyuk!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am done......

I wasnt going to end it like this...

but got too lazy to write more -.-

soooooooooo.... i hope..

you guys enjoy..

^_^!