Ch. 14

Why is it always...

okayyyy i am updating even tho i have tons of homework.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Changjo and Dongwoo got into their rooms, they dropped the bags on the floor and glared at each other. "Of all people.... why him.." they both mumbled at the same time.

Changjo sighed, "You stay on your side and dont come across mines!!!" he growled.

"Yahhh!" he glared at the younger, "dont boss you're hyung around...." he looked at the other and couldnt help but smirk, "what... you made that you didnt get to bunk a room with... him.."

"His name is Ricky!!!" he spat. Changjo fisted his hands and was ready to knock the other out.

Dongwoo chuckled, "Whatever.... my target isnt that brat anyway.."

"Dont call him a brat !!!" he walked closer to the other.

Dongwoo laughed, "Damn.... you guys must be obsessed with him.... and he is a brat, get what he wants, you guys will do anything for him, do his things for him, I dont get what so special about him... all I see is a... cute kid..."

"You wanna say that again," Changjo grabbed the other's shirt collar, his fist ready to punch.

He snorted, "Dude... I just told you my target isnt him anyways...."

Changjo gasped and his eyes widened, "Dont you dare touch Chunji-hyung!!!"

Dongwoo smirked, "Why... like they said, I am a change man.... besides, arent you after Ricky, why bother with Chunji..."

"No, not after what you guys almost did to him, I'll never let you hurt him..." he let go of the others shirt.

Dongwoo chuckled, "We already apologized... and besides... arent you afraid that you're little angel could be taken away by the others..." Changjo tensed after the thought of Ricky being taken away, "exactly... so you stay with your little group... and I'll stay with mines..." he smirked as he pulled his shirt off and was ready to get to bed.

But Changjo wasnt done yet, "Listen you li-" he was interuppted by the sound of Dongwoo's cellphone.

Dongwoo digged through his pocket and grabbed out his phone, "Hel-"

"GO TO SLEEP!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING FIGHTING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! I COULD FREAKIN HEAR YOU, YOUR AIR VENT IS CONNECTED TO MINES SO i SWEAR TO GOD IF i HEAR YOU GUYS ONE MORE TIME.... DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!"

Dongwoo pulled the cellphone away from his ear being attacked, "S-sorry Luhan... we'll go to sleep.."

Luhan sighed, "God.. stupid guys... fighting over nothing.." he hung up and they both wondered what Luhan just said because he spoke chinese at that moment.

Dongwoo sighed, "Good night..." he climbed under the covers and Changjo did the same. They both knew that this trip will be like hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiya... wake up.." Luhan gently shook the older, not wanting to fully disturb him. Chunji squrimed around and snuggled closer to the pillow. Luhan chuckled as he once again shook Chunji but a little harder this time, "Jagiya... dont you want to watch the sunrise..." he shook the other again.

Chunji slowly opened his eyes and got up. He yawned as he stretched his arms out, "What time is it.." he mumbled as he rubbed his sleepy tired eyes. 

"About 5:30... come on, you dont want to miss it do you..." he ruffled the others hair.

Chunji shook his head cutely, "No..." 

Luhan smiled as he led Chunji to the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later, they were both ready as they snuck outside. "Do you still remember where it is Chunji..."

Chunji laughed as he nodded his head, "Yea... well sort of, I havent been here in a long time...."

"True...." he took Chunji's hand and guided him into the forest. As they walked, they noticed that nothing has changed, the pathway was the same old dusty brown pathway. The rocks, that were huge and can sit on were in the same spot like before. The trees, that were big and tall were still very fun to climb on. "Chunji look, remember that there use to be a birds nest there filled with blue birds..." Luhan pointed to a particular tree, the one that splits into two big branches.

"Oh yea... we were climbing that tree and we almost knocked the nest down..." Chunji frowned at the memory, "that was horrible.... they had eggs in the nest.."

"Ehehehe...  oh yea... forgot about that part... but do you remember the time when they hatched.." Luhan reminded him of a good memory.

Chunji smiled then nodded, "Of course.." he jumped over the rock that was in his way of walking, "we got to see the birds hatch.. they were sooo cute, and small.... I really wanted to pet one but... they were too small...plus I was scared I was gonna hurt it.."

"Oh Chunji..." he turned left and tightened his grip on Chunji's hand, "we are almost there..."

"Yea... I remember... if I am correct.. then it should be.."

"Here..." he walked in through a bush and some trees and there laid a small plain area of grass. Fireflies flew everywhere, the light shining bright at the still dark sky. They both sat down at the center and looked up at the sky, which had a purple and blue color which indigates the sun coming up soon. "I missed this... it is so beautiful.."

Chunji agreed, "Yea... we always use to sneak out here in the early morning to watch the sunrise or at late night to watch the sunset and the stars in the sky..." 

They gazed up at the sky slowly watching it turn bright orange and red until a sunny yellow while remincing about their childhood at their secret spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see someone is already making breakfast this early in the morning."

Luhan smiled and turned to him, "Grandpa!! Morning, you dont have to check up on us, we are fine. Go back to grandma..." Chunji laughed, he was glad that he understood chinese because without it he would be lost everytime Luhan spoke to his family.

Grandpa sighed, "I know I know... just came to see if everything is alright... " he looked over Chunji who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. He smiled, "Chunji will make a great wife... dont you think Luhan.."

Chunji froze as his face turned deep red up to his ears. Luhan cracked up, "Grandpa!!! He understands what we are saying remember..." 

The grandpa laughs also, "Oh I'm sorry, I have forgotten... dont take that as an offense Chunji..."

Chunji laughed, "No it's okay.... "

Luhan sighs, "My jagiya is awesome!!!!!! His cooking is delicious........ I mean look at that cute adorable pink frilly apron he is wearing," he sighed again, "so tempting grandpa... he is so tempting.."

Chunji blushes harder and faces the other two, "Lu-Luahan.... you made me wear it!!!"

Grandpa nods in approval, "You should have made him wear a dress also.."

Luhan agrees, "Yes that would have been awesome... I mean it will show his slender waist that curves in then out like a girls and half his back will show that is tied to a ribbon in the middle and..."

"We have that dress... it should be in the closet.." he said.

Luhan gasped, "Great!!!"

Chunji turns redder, "I could understand exactly what you are saying!!!"

Luhan laughed, "Sometimes I wish you didnt.... the things i could discuss... wow.."

Chunji ignores the others and takes off his apron, "Okay... I am done, I'll go wake the others.."

"I'll help..." Luhan got up and headed upstairs.

Chunji faced the other, "Grandpa... the breakfast is on the table... help yourself.." he then walked upstairs and joined Luhan.

Grandpa smiled, "Thank you Chunji..."

"Hey Chunji... wake up Dongwoo's and Myungsoo's room and I'll wake the others..." 

Chunji nodded as he walked to the first room. As he stood outside the door, he wondered if he should knock but figuring that they are still asleep he just barged in. His theory was absolutely correct. He went over to Myungsoo's and shook him, "Myungsoo get up..."

"Hmmm..." he slowly raised his head and opened his eyes. Chunji quickly used his arms to cover himself. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, "What the heck are you doing..."

Chunji slowly placed his arms down, "Y-you are not gonna yell or throw something at me...."

"No..." he gave a confused face, "I do think it's a bit early to wake up... but why would i do that...?" he slowly got up from bed.

Chunji blinked a couple times, "Um... that's the reaction i would normally get when I wake the other's up... but, this was easy.." he just looked at the bed like it was the most amazing thing ever invented.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Well that's a bit too harsh.. thanks I guess...." he ruffled the others hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Chunji gasped as he touched his forehead blushing, "Y-you just..."

"Think of it as... a thank you.." he smirked as he walked to the bathroom.

Chunji's eyes widened, "Wah... so this is how it feels like to be thanked..." 

Myungsoo laughed, "Sure... think of it as that..." he shut the door closed.

Chunji was in a daze but snapped out of it by hearing the door shut. He walked over to Hoya, "Hoya wake up...." this was easy also, Hoya just opened his eyes immediately and got up. Chunji flinched as he backed away.

"Woah.." he blinked a couple of times, "What time is it..."

"Um... 7:30..."

"Oh... a bit too early but.." his voice was raspy and very deep, "what are you doing.... did I scare you?"

"N-no... you are not gonna yell at me either.." Chunji was confused, he was not use to this behavior by waking people up. It was new to him so he didnt know how to react, but he liked it, it was easier.

"No.." Hoya just looked at Chunji like he was crazy, "why would I..." he sighed realizing something, "Chunji... I am not like the others... I am very easy to wake up... a very light sleeper trust me, so it wont take effort to wake me up..." he got up and stretched out his arms, "if anyone is giving you trouble tell me okay?"

"O-okay..."

He smiled, "Good... and thanks for waking me up.." he kissed Chunji's cheek then went over to knock on the bathrrom door.

Chunji turned red again and touched his cheek, 'Another thank you....' he sighed relieved that he wont have to get yelled at early in the morning. He walked out and went into Dongwoo's room. As soon as he got in he gasped. In the other bed was Changjo, as soon as Chunji saw him, his chest started to ache and Ricky flashed in his mind. 

Chunji shook his head and went to Dongwoo's bed first, trying to forget the other person. "Dongwoo... get up please.."

"Hmmmngh... too early, later..."

Chunji shook him, "Get up... I know it's early but you still have to get up..."

Dongwoo sighed and slowly sat up, "Damn...to freakin early... bet it's not even 10 yet.."

Chunji gulped as he tensed, "..."

Dongwoo yawned as he looked at Chunji, "What's wrong with you? You look like I'm gonna yell at you or something..."

Chunji face contorted into confusion, "You too? So you are not..."

"What no.." he shook his head and got up, "why do they.." he yawned again as he stretched his shoulders.

"Um...usually.."

Dongwoo sighed, "Some friends... no I am not, even though it's too early but... oh well, thanks Chunji," he kissed Chunji's head and headed straight to the bathroom.

Chunji turned red again probably for the tenth time today, 'What is with everyone kissing me all of a sudden... there has to another way to thank me..' "Um... hey can you wake up Changjo for me, I have to go downstairs..."

Dongwoo nodded, "Yea no problem..." Chunji sighed in relief and ran out the room.

Luhan finally woke everyone up and sighed, "Damn.... they are so brutal when waking up... poor Chunji... he had to suffer through it everyday, thank god I got alarm clocks for them.." he was going to head downstairs but noticed someone coming out of the room, "Changjo... morning!"

"Oh, morning..."

"Did you wash up," he asked as he walked closer to the other.

"No... Dongwoo is in the bathroom, I just woke up at the sound of the water.."

"I see..." Luhan paused for a moment then inhaled, "listen Changjo... I have to tell you something..."

"Yea.."

"I want you to stay away from Chunji..."

"What," he was shocked at what he just heard, did he just tell him to stay awat from Chunji?

"Listen," Luhan took a deep breathe, "I'm not saying you cant talk to him... but just stay away from for the time being... I just dont want to see Chunji hurt, and you are not helping by being with him.."

"How am I hurting Chunji?"

"It's.... I cant tell you... I really suggest you stay away from him, besides you like Ricky right, so go after him and win his heart, but dont do it in front of Chunji... okay.."

"I dont understand what you are trying to say..."

Luhan sighed, "Changjo you have to understand that... you are not really aware of your surroundings and-"

"Luhan come down and help me.." Chunji shouted.

"Coming Jagiya..." he turned to walk downstairs, "Changjo...please consider and think about what I just said.." he then walked down the steps not looking back to see the other's expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am done..

i seriously had more to right with what they are going to do but i didnt have time and its so late so i cant

so i guess i have to wait till next time

and trust me i have a huge problem thingy coming up

but enjoy ^^