Ch. 40

Why is it always...

okayyyyy updatiiing.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji groaned a bit as he snuggled closer. He felt the sun shining bright and he opened his eyes blinking multiple times. As his eyes can fully open he noticed skin. Looking up, he noticed the maknae sleeping peacfully breathing in and out. Chunji blushed furiously at the activity that was held, yesterday? He turned his head and at the corner of his eyes, he noticed it was around 7a.m. he thinks. He started to heat up as the memories flashed back through his head. The one thing that had his heart pounding furiously was when the part he was pounding into. The fact that the other was in him, made his heart explode, it felt like his heart would jump out.

He can still feel the other placing his huge member in Chunji's hole moving in and out, the feeling made Chunji shudder, shivers ran down his spine. It made his body a bit excited, and decided he should stop thinking about it, but, easier said than done. Chunji gasped as he felt the other move, looking up the other wrapped his arm around Chunji more tighter.

Chunji struggled abit since his face was right into Changjo's chest, he couldnt breathe. He slid down, slowly using all his strength prying off Changjo's arms off and quickly grabbed a pillow to replace himself. Success, the pillow became a replacement as Changjo started squeezing the life out of the poor nonliving object.

Chunji slowly got up but froze half way, pain shot through his body. He couldnt believe the amount of pain he was recieveing. It took all his courage and strength to crawl out of bed and when he placed his feet on the ground he stood up. Huge mistake! He immediatly collapsed, "AH...." Chunji panted, rubbing his back and at the sides, "ahh... hurts..." 

Not wanting to admit it, his hole was stinging, the burning sensation ,he can feel it, but it didnt hurt him, it was good sensation, not that he'll ever admit it. Chunji was thankful that each room had a bathroom. He literally crawled to the bathroom, each step aching his back. He hissed in pain all the way there, but he made it, finally. 

"Ungh.." Chunji grabbed onto the edge of the sink and pulled himself up, "unggh.." but he stopped halfway since the pain was unbareable, but he wanted at shower, to clean himself. He finally got up and held a steady ground for himself but he was still hanging on. He gasped as he flinched when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and he slipped but didnt fall since the person behind him caught him, "Changjo.."

He sighed and placed his chin on the older's shoulder, "Dummy... you should have woke me up. I was lonely to find myself in bed only," Chunji felt his face heating up, "besides, I dont think you can function normally yourself since this is your first."

"I... I wanted to let you sleep in.." Chunji said, he couldnt look at the other, he felt too embarressed.

He smiled and pecked his cheek, "Chunji... you are in pain, I should have warned you about it..." he smirked, "besides.."

Chunji gulped, he could see the smirk on the other's face in the mirror, "B-besides what?"

He chuckled, "You need someone to help you clean.."

He blushed furiously, "I do not! I dont need your help..."

He sighed, "Too stubborn to admit it.." he turned the around and held a firm grip on the older's waist and picked him up placing him to sit on top of the sink, "Chunji... you are going to get hurt, and I dont want that.."

He pouted, "I wont hurt myself!"

Changjo raised an eyebrow obviously not believing what the other said, "Oh? Ok... then how did you get here.."

Chunji bit his lower lip then he looked down muttered, "I.. I walked here.."

"Dont lie to me.." Changjo said.

"Fine.. I crawled here.." he mumbled.

Changjo looked at the latter and cupped his face making him look at him, "Chunji... I do love you very much.."

Chunji turned red as his eyes widened, "I... I know..."

"Do you love me," Changjo asked hoping the other was able to say it just like last time.

Chunji's heart started pounding, he remembered what he had said yesterday. How he managed to say it he has no idea. He slowly gave a cute nod, "Yea.. I.. l-l-l-l-lo..." he bit his lips as his face grew more red, he couldnt say it.

Changjo smiled, "Its okay.." he leaned in placed his lips on the others, "Lets take a shower..."

He picked up the other, "Wah.." Chunji yelped and wrapped his arms around Changjo's arm and his legs around the younger's waist, not wanting to fall.

Changjo carried them both in the tub, "I'm turning on the water.." he the cold and hot to make a perfect temperature, then placed the shower head on.

Chunji felt relaxed the water falling down on his skin, "Um.. can you put me down?"

Changjo smirked, "Hyung... I'm helping you to clean up.." he slid his hand down until his finger came in contact with the other's entrance.

Chunji gasped, "Changjo.. wa-wait.. I.. haangh.." he felt the cold hard wall hit his back as he shivered, "I.. I can do it.."

"Hmm.. Chunji.. your hole is really red.." he teased it as he was about slid a digit in but didnt and saw as the hole quivered in anticipation.

"Hanngh.... Chang... jo.." he panted and the steam of the water made everything really hazy for Chunji.

Changjo smirked as he slowly slid his middle finger in causing the other to moan, "Can you feel it?"

"Unngh.." Chunji nodded and gave a high pitch moan as he felt another finger go in, "hyaaannngh... what a..are.. y-you doing?" he felt himself going weaker as he gave out another moan.

"Cleaning you," he replied as he kissed Chunji's shoulder and up and when he reached the latter's jaw he it giving it a little nibble. He started to scissor the the hole to stretch it a bit.

"Mhmmmm.." Chunji tightened his hold on the other.

Changjo trailed his kisses on to the olders mouth and moved his lips against it which Chunji followed. As the scissoring motion continued he felt the liquid finally exiting the hole. White gooey liquid oozed out, dripping onto the ground. Changjo the other's lips trying to get in and Chunji, knowing where this was going since it happened to him multiple times opened his mouth accpeting the wet muscle that intruded in too early.

Chunji moaned as the wet muscle traveled through his mouth. Changjo pulled his fingers out and grabbed the soap, his lips still on the other. He brought the soap under the water to wet it a bit then cover coaded his fingers with making it extra soapy. He placed it back and brought back his fingers to the hole. He slipped the first two in going deep in as he can 'cleaning' him.

Chunji pulled away panting, "You... annngh... you... your finnnnnnghhh,,, gers.. haaangh.." he moaned as he was being 'cleaned'.

Changjo smirked, "Dont worry Chunji, I'm almost done.."

----------------------------------------------------

As Chunji and Changjo walked down, they could already smell the food. Chunji could walk and pain was kinda gone since he took pain relievers, but he was still limping, Changjo was helping though.

"Morning you two.." Hoya said.

Chunji looked confused, "Hoya?" he also looked around to also find Myungsoo and Dongwoo, "Myungsoo... Dongwoo? Am I dreaming," he turned and asked Changjo but he was confused as well.

Myungsoo laughed, "No you arent.."

"No.. you are... we came in and intruded in your head," Dongwoo joked.

Chunji looked confused more, "Then what we did in the bathroom was a-"

"Shhh.." Changjo quickly covered the other's mouth, "its not a dream.. please dont say anything.." he whispered.

Myungsoo shook his head, "So.. you guys are finally together?"

Chunji blushed, "Wha.. we.. wh-what are you guys doing here?"

"I invited them for breakfast yeobo.." Luhan came out of the kitchen and into the living room. He walked towards Chunji and placed his arms around the other's neck pecking him on the cheek, "morning, lets sit down.. and dont get jealous Changjo I always do this.." he dragged Chunji down to the sofa.

Changjo sighed, "Yea... but I trust you.." he sat down next to Chunji.

"Who's making breakfast?" Chunji asked.

Sehun popped out the kitchen, "I am... I slept over here last night.. morning," and back into the kicthen.

Cap and Ricky came out of the kitchen holding hands, "Morning Changjo.. morning Chunji hyung!!" Ricky chirped.

"Have a good sleep," Cap smirked.

Changjo rolled his eyes, "I heard you guys too..."

Ricky blushed, "S-sorry.." Cap chuckled and kissed his cheek. 

They sat down, "Dont be... we werent the only ones.."

"What are you talking about," Myungsoo asked, "there's another.."

Dongwoo's eyes widened, "Wait... dont tell me.." Cap nodded.

"Niel and.." Hoya didnt finish as he figured it out, "but they.. ugh never mind."

Speak of the devil, Niel and L.joe just walked in, Niel was covered up up to his neck but the hickeys on his face area was covered up with some type of makeup that was visible and his lips were red deeply swollen not to mention he was limping. L.joe sat down on the couch next to Hoya as Niel slowly walked to a chair and carefully sat down hissing, "No one say anything!" Niel stated.

"What are you doing, sit here," L.joe patted his lap and Niel gave a death glare making L.joe chuckle.

"I'm staying as far away from you as possible you demon.." Niel grumbled.

"Woah... what did he do to you... how many times actually," Dongwoo said.

"I said not to say anything," Niel shouted.

"Niel... what happened, are you hurt, did you and L.joe have a fight," Chunji asked looking concerned.

Luhan laughed grabbing hold of Chunji's shoulder, "Oh god... Chunji you are so.."

"Yea.. we had a 'fight'.." Niel mumbled.

"It was a 'rough' one.." L.joe smirked and Niel send another glare.

"L.joe hyung... dont go so hard on Niel-hyung.." Ricky said.

"Wah... go so hard, what's Ricky talking about," Chunji asked.

Changjo ruffled his hair, "No its nothing..."

L.joe chuckled, "He wanted it.."

"L.JOE!!!!" Niel yelled.

"Aiish you two... I guess I wont be home often then if you two keep it up.." Cap rubbed his forehead.

"Um.. so when did you guys... start dating.. I guess.." Myungsoo asked.

"It started in the hot springs.." L.joe answered.

"AHA!!! I knew it!!!" Luhan declared, "i just knew... arent I an awesome matchmaker..."

"Yea you are.." Sehun said as he came out with a big tray of food, it had stacks of pancakes and like 11 plates for them all, "here are your breakfast.." he sat next to Luhan.

"So.. we are in a house full os couples," Hoya said.

"Yea.." Sehun said, "Me and Luhan, L.joe and Niel.."

"Wait.. you guys are dating," Chunji said as it finally came to him.

Niel sighed, "Yea.. we are.."

Chunji gave a confused face, "You... okay?" he didnt get how since they practically fought but he shrugged it off.

"As I was saying," Sehun continued, "Cap and Ricky, Changjo and Chunji-"

"Wait.. since when are you guys going out, " Niel was shocked. He hadnt heard anything about this

"So you guys do it yet," L.joe asked.

"Do what.." Chunji looked at L.joe.

"I guess not.." L.joe concluded.

Changjo chuckled, "Not exactly..." he grabbed the syrup bottle.

"You know.." Luhan said, "you three would make a nice ..."

The three blushed furiously, "What.. no way.." Myungsoo shook his head.

"Thats just crazy... I would not stand these two.." Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Luhan.. you and your.." Hoya sighed.

Everyone laughed and Chunji remembered something, "Oh yea... whats a foursome.." everyone got quiet, looking at Chunji, "what?"

"Where did you hear that," Luhan asked.

"From Hoya.." Chunji said and Hoya shifted around his seat and took a bite out of his food, "I said nothing.." Luhan sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"So what does it mean..?" Chunji asked again.

"You are too young.." Changjo said.

"Yahh.. I am not young!!!! You are younger!!!!!" Chunji complained.

"Yea but.." Luhan placed his arm around the other, "you are too young to know about this..."

Chunji sighed, at this kind of situation containing ual content, he was always treated like he was too young, "Why is it always.... me?"

Everyone laughed at continued to eat talking and whatnot, the couples giving occational pecks and things. Changjo turned to Chunji, "You want to go to the cafe later.."

Chunji nodded, "Will you tell me what it means.. the foursome.."

"Uh... no thanks.." he pecked his lips, "you are too young.." he placed his arm around the other as Chunji pouted, "and yes... its you.. and it will always be you in my book.." 

Chunji smiled as he laughed, "Thanks.. wo ai ni.." and their day continued and as Changjo said, its Chunji, in his life its him and no one else, well, yes and maybe Changjo too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

weeeeeellll there you have it... i had a feeling this will be my last chapter.... and i am soooooo sad!!

why does things have to end... but its all a happy ending..

and i decided to add a little in the beginning...

but THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE READ MY SECOND FANFIC ALL THE WAY THROUGH...

AND I LOVE ALL MY COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBERS.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH <3

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEXT FANFIC CALLED BLACK CAT

-------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/315429/black-cat-teentop-nielji-chuniel-changjoe-chunniel-caprick

SOOOO I AM GONNA GO AND START WRITING MY THIRD... WELL MAYBE.. I KINDA FEEL LAZY... 

SOOO AGAIN THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!