Ch. 32

Why is it always...

ok sorry for not updatiing but here goes.... oh and i'm in the need for so... well i have to decide if this chapt is right for but lets see how this goes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan sat there Chunji's hair. He sighed, as he watched Chunji sleeping on his lap. "Arent you guys cold standing outside, come inside.." the others came shuffling in, slowly taking off their shoes, standing there. "Why are you guys standing there, stop acting awkward.." Luhan said, he had his head down the whole time he was talking.

Changjo walked over and sat down beside Luhan, "Is... he alright..?"

"I dont know... he's asleep... honestly, I dont want him to wake up at all... I'm sort of scared he might not wake up as Chunji.." he gulped.

"Wait.. hyung, what are you saying?" Ricky asked.

"Did something happen.." Niel said as he sat down on the couch.

Luhan didnt say anything, instead he said, "If Chunji keeps sleeping like this, it'll hurt his back. Changjo help me carry him upstairs."

"Sure.." Changjo got up and he bent down slowly picking up Chunji, bridal style. Chunji's head fell on Changjo's chest. 

Luhan watched as Changjo took Chunji upstairs. He then got up himself, "When Chunji wakes up, dont mention anything about this.." he walked up stairs.

Changjo laid the older on the bed, covering him up with the blanket. He sighed, "Luhan.. what do you think is going to happen," he asked as he turned around to see Luhan just walking in.

Luhan had his head down, "I dont know... I.. I just dont know.. we should wait till he wakes up.."

"Okay.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes opened a little. He couldnt see, it was too blurry. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.Yawning he opened his eyes to see notice he could see a bit better. He turned to look at the clock to see how long he has been sleeping. Only 8 a.m. His eyes shot open wide, "8a.m.!!! Crap!!!" he got out of bed and ran downstairs to see everyone sitting down eating breakfast, "W-wah.. but.."

Luhan turned and smiled, "Hey you are awake.." 

He ruffled his hair, "But.. school.. today... no, yesterday.. what?"

"We decided to skip school today hyung," Ricky said.

"Yea.. since its Friday.." Niel grabbed his juice.

"We were thinking of going to the hot springs today.." Cap added.

"Yea..." L.joe stole a waffle from Cap earning a glare from him.

"Oh.. okay.. I guess.." he was too confused to argue.

"Uh.. hey, we were writing a letter to someone, can you sign your name on it," Luhan said.

He looked at him confused, "Letter,, why, and to who?"

"Just sign.." Luhan demanded.

Changjo gave him a look, "A letter.. really?" he whispered.

"Shut up.. I had no other ideas," Luhan replied.

He took the pen and grabbed the letter. He was confused as to why he had.to sign but he did nonetheless. "Here.." he gave it back after signing it.

Luhan's eyes widened and he dropped the plate that he had on his hand, dropping it onto the floor, shattering in to tiny pieces, "Thank god.." he ran to the other hugging him very tight.

"L-Luhan..what are you... what's going on..?"

"I'm just glad that you woke up as you Chunji... just you..." Luhan hugged him tighter.

"Lu.. han.. too.. ti..ight.." Chunji tried to gasp in any air.

"Sorry.." Luhan let go, "After this, lets go pack up for the trip, I already called the others, they are on their way..."

Everyone nodded.

 

"Everyone ready?" Luhan said, making sure they forgot noone and everyone got everything they needed.

"Yup.." Ricky replied.

"So.. everyone skipped school for this.. tsk.. waste of education.." Sehun shook his head.

"Pfft.. like I care.." Dongwoo said.

"I know right.." Myungsoo and Hoya said.

"And that is why you three are failing.." Chunji said laughing, everyone laughed as well.

"You know.. if you like school so much, then you can go to school," Luhan said to Sehun.

"Ha.. yea right, you are funny.. I have good grades so its okay.." Sehun said.

"Can we just go.." Niel sighed, getting tired sitting in the car.

"Someone seems really eager to go.." Cap chuckled.

Luhan smirked, "Considering the fact that he has the couples edition, which means you two will be seperated from us.." 

"Hell no.. someone switch with me.." L.joe said.

As they were driven, the car was full of noise, not one moment of silience. It was always with Niel and L.joe fighting back and forth. Changjo sighed, "And the two couples are at it again..."

Chunji looked over at the younger, "You okay Changjo.. you seem off.."

Changjo smiled at the older and ruffled his hair, "Yea.. I'm fine, no need to worry.." the older just nodded at the answer.

When they got there, they got out of the car.They looked at the place in awe, it really looked beautiful. "So... you couples can go with that lady over there.. she will you two.." Luhan smiled waving them away.

They both grumbled walking away, apparently no one wanted to switch with them. "Okay.. now everyone will choose a partner to be with.. and they will share rooms.. but someone will have a room with three people..." Luhan added.

"Chunji share a room with me.." Changjo said. Chunji only gave a slight nod.

"You are with me.." Sehun said wrapping his arms around Luhan.

Luhan laughed, "Of course.."

"Hyung is with me.." Ricky slid his arms around Cap's arm.

"Guess that makes the three of us rooming together," Myungsoo said.

"Okay.. follow me this way gentlemen.." a guy said as they led them into certain rooms. "This is mister Changjo and Chunji's room.." 

Sehun patted Changjo on the shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Have fun.." he winked and they walked away.

"What did he say.." Chunji asked.

Changjo shook his head, "Nothing.. lets go in.."

As they went in, the room was big with two futons already set on the floor. It had a back sliding door for a private hot spring. It all looked very traditional, "Wow.. this is pretty.." Chunji placed his bag down and walked over to stare out the back sliding door. He gasped, "Look!! Look look look.. we have a private hot spring... this is soo cool.." he ran to see the other rooms, "look at the bathroom!!! It's sooo big.." he ran to look at the other doors, "and look at this closet thingy..."

Changjo laughed at how childish Chunji is acting. He watched as the older ran around the room looking at everything, "His reactions is soo cute.."

"What was that.." he asked as he was already half way through taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing.." he stared at the piece os skin that showed, he looked very edible.

Chunji blinked a couple of times, "Um.. going to the hot spring.."

"Lets go to the public one first, then we will use the private one later.."

"Um.." Chunji fidgeted, he wasnt very keen on showing his body, "I-I dont know.."

"Great.. lets get ready.." Changjo said already deciding it for the other.

 

As Chunji started to walk to the public one, he kept looking back. He was barely even walking, didnt even walk two meters yet. Changjo had told him to go first. Chunji inhaled the exhaled. He was wearing two towels, one for the bottom and the other for the top. The male towels were very short so it couldnt cover his whole body. His legs were trembling, he didnt want to go to the public one.

The door opened and Changjo was suprised to see Chunji still not there, "Hyung? You didnt go yet.."

Chunji jumped a bit, "I-I.. really dont want to.." his voice trailed off as Chunji turned around and saw Changjo bare upper body. He turned really red and turned around, his body heating up. Changjo's upper body was very fit, he had abs and looked very muscular.

"Hyung..?" he raised an eyebrow very pleased with the reaction he got. He looked at the other and wondered where did Chunji get that long towel. His eyes wandered down to the older's body. The older's body looked very tempting, his shoulder's looked very slim, and his waist had a curve to it, which curves out into a girlish looking hips and his legs were shaped nicely. "You okay.." he asked walking towards him.

"I-I'm fine.." Chunji didnt want to look at the other, he felt too embarressed.

"How did you get a long towel.." 

"Long..? Oh no.. its two.." he said.

"Oh.. okay.. lets go.." he grabbed the other's wrist and dragged him.

"Wha-wait!!!"

As they got there, they realized that the public one were a mixed one, so both boys and girls were there. Chunji blushed hard, defitnetly not wanting to be here. As they walked there the girls gasped and started whispering to each other and pointing at Changjo. Chunji watched as the girls squealed. He then looked at Changjo, he was indeed very good looking. Chunji bit his lips and looked down, he didnt want to be here, he didnt like the feeling he was getting. He didnt like the girls staring at Changjo.

"Hyung.." he let go and looked at the older, "take off the upper towel.. its okay, no one will say anything.." he tried to convince the other.

Chunji just shook his head, "n-no thanks.."

"Excuse me.." a girl came over and gave a flirteaous look to Changjo, "would you mind helping me put lotion on my back.." she asked.

Chunji looked at the girl then at Changjo, he didnt want him to go. He wanted Changjo to stay with him, this was kind of like a special trip with them two only. Changjo looked at the girl confused, why did she need lotion at a hot spring but he agreed, "Sure.. be back Chunji.."

"Ah.." Chunji stayed quiet, deciding he shouldnt say anything, "O-okay.." he gripped the towel, watching them as they walk away.

------------

"Hyung.. should I placethe bags here.." Ricky asked. 

Cap walked over to him grabbed his wrist and pinned him to the ground, "Forget about the bags."

Ricky gasped as he turned red, "Hyung!! Wha-" he was cut off as Cap placed his lips on his moving them. Ricky moaned and Cap lossened his grip on the younger's wrist. Ricky placed his arms around the latter's neck and moaned again as he felta hand slid under his shirt. As Cap pulled away, Ricky panted, "Hyung.. its still daytime.."

"But.." he started kissing the younger's neck, "I want you now.. will you let me.."

Ricky bit his lips trying to supress his moan, "W-we just got here.."

"Ricky.. I cant hold on.. please.."

Ricky's heart started beating a bit fast and he gave in, "Okay.. I want you too Cap.."

----------------

"Phew.." Luhan plopped the bags down. He flinched as someone hugged him from behind giving him a peck on the cheek causing Luhan to laugh, "someone is .." he turned around and gave a peck to the other's lips, "not now.."

Sehun grinned, "This place is nice.."

"I agree.." Luhan gave another look around, "you think everyone is having fun..?"

Sehun chuckled, "Should be...."

"How about Niel and L.joe.."

"Uh.." Sehun wasnt so sure about those two, "we'll see.. how about Chunji and Changjo.."

Luhan smirked, "I'm kind of excited to see those two.. develop.."

Sehun laughed, "You are soo evil.."

"I guess.. I'll go take a shower.." he walked into the bathroom.

"Uh wait.. let me join.."

-------------------------------------

Chunji was sitting down, his legs in the hot spring water. He looked over at Changjo, who was laughing with a group of girls helping to put on lotion on their back. They were indeed flirting with him. Chunji sighed and looked away, his chest hurt too much. He himself didnt notice that he was being stared at, a bunch of guys were looking at him. Chunji hadnt realized that his top towel fell somewhere, and his upper body was exposed. Everyone could see the curves the boy held. Sighing again, he got up and walked away. Not wanting to stay here any longer, he walked to Cap's and Ricky's room to seeif they wanted to do something. But he froze when he heard noises in the room.

"A-AHHHHNGH... har-harder... hyung harder...." Ricky panted.

Cap grunted, "Relax your muscles, you are to tight.."

"AHHHHHHHHHH...."

Chunji flinched, staring at the door in horror. He had no idea what going on. He decided that it was safe not to open the door. He walked into his room shuting it closed. He looked down and noticed that his upper towel had fallen, which caused him to heat up. "I'll just go change.."

Changjo laughed, "Sorry girls.. I have to go.." the girls were dissappointed. Changjo looked over and noticed that Chunji was gone, "Huh, where.."

"Aww.. just stay.." one girl said hugging around his arm, her chest hitting him.

"Uh.. yo-your ch-ches.."

"Yea.. stay.." another girl said hugging him by the neck. Changjo tensed, he had no idea how he was going to get out.

 

At dinner Chunji went to the dining room to find everyone there excluding Niel and L.joe. He saw Changjo and looked away, he didnt want to look at him at this point. Him and the girls were goin throughhis mind, and he didnt like it at all. He didnt like seeing Changjo with those girls, who each had very massive which were only covered by the towel. Chunji turned red at the thought.

"Hyung.. where were you.." Changjo asked.

Chunji just ignored him and sat beside Luhan, he was afriad that his voice would crack. Luhan noticed something wrong. Changjo was surprised, why had the other ignored him? He looked at Chunji who wasnt even looking his way.

"So.. how is everyone liking this trip.." Sehun asked trying not to break the silence.

"Oh.. what were you two doing in your rooms.. I wanted to see if you guys would want to hand out but I heard Ricky screaming so I didnt knock.." Chunji asked confused.

Hoya bursted in laughter while the others were speechless. Cap smirked while Ricky blushed, "Uh.. n-nothing hyung.."

"What did they say.." Sehun asked teasing those two.

Chunji turned to Sehun, "Something about going harder.. and relax muscles-"

"WAHHHHHH..." Ricky covered Chunji's mouth, "hyung dont say anything.."

Luhan and Hoya started laughing. "Ah... okay.. someone pass me that food over there.." Myungsoo asked trying to change the topic.

"Was Cap hurting you.." Chunji asked.

Sehun chuckled, "Must be.. at how big he is..."

Ricky blushed harder, "Hyung!!!"

Changjo kept looking at Chunji, wondering why the other was ignoring him. About 15 minutes later Chunji stood up, "I'll go take a shower.. see ya.." Changjo watched as the older left.

"Hey.. how do you guys think Niel and L.joe is doing.." Dongwoo asked.

Sehun shrugged, "I dont know.. kind of curious.."

------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS LOVEY DOVEY CRAP!!!!" Niel shouted, throwing a heart shape pillow at the door.

"Shut the hell up will you..." L.joe shouted, "I swear I will tie you up and lock you in the closet..."

"How the hell can i... do you think I wanted to be paired with you... AND THERE IS ONLY ONE BED!!!!!"

"Sleep on the floor.." L.joe said.

"Hell no!!! You sleep on the floor!!!"

"I'm sleeping on the bed... I dont care where you sleep.. I'm taking a shower.."

"Hpmh.. fine.. I'm going to the hot spring...."

 

When it was dinner time, they sat across from each other. It was quiet, and they thought it was weird since they should be fighting right now. "So... what do you think the others are doing...?" Niel asked trying to have a decnet converstion.

L.joe raised an eyebrow at him, "probably laughing at us..."

"Hmm.. maybe you're right.." he sighed, "cant believe Ricky was stolen from me twice!"

L.joe scoffed, "You? I should be with him... first Changjo now Cap?"

"Right... turns out he liked Hyung for a long time..." Niel shook his head. "Wonder what would have happened if one of us confessed first.."

"True.. things would have ended differently.."

"Yea.. Luhan is with Sehun, Cap with Ricky, and Changjo with..." Niel stopped.

"Chunji maybe.." L.joe guessed.

Niel looked down, "Chunji... his mother's voice still lingeres in my head... I cant imagine how he must be feeling.."

"Yea... I feel helpless.. you know.. now that I think about it, Chunji did a lot for us.. and we never did anything good for him... we were all too busy with Ricky.."

Niel nodded, "Yea.. you are right. Chunji was the only one that didnt have a thing for Ricky, he was probably the only sane one," he laughed at his own joke, "we were really harsh on him.."

L.joe sighed, "Now to have all this fall on him, it must be hard. His father must be jerk also..."

"Yea... his brother must be really something if Chunji's mom remembers him only.."

Things got quiet again.Then out of no where they started laughing really hard. After they stopped things were quiet again. The atmosphere was weird. They both had a normal talk and a laugh, it felt awkward.

"Uh.." L.joe clears his throat, "want some wine that they gave us.." he poured some in his glass.

Niel nodded, "Sure.." he grabbed his glass and poured some in. They drank it and they were surprised at how good it taste, "woah.."

About half an hour later, they drank two bottles of it already. Niel laughed, "Are you serious.. that really happened.."

L.joe laughed too, "Yea..."

Niel caught his breathe and crawled to L.joe, "You know.. have I ever told you, that you look really pretty.." Niel poked  L.joe's nose and started laughing.

L.joe chuckled and grabbed the other's waist pulling him onto his lap, "I'm not pretty.. I am y.. you are pretty.."

Niel giggled and wrapped his arms around the other, "Okay.. you are y.. i am pretty.."

L.joe smirked, "Someone's hard.." he palmed Niel's member.

"Hnngh.. nooooo.. not fair.. you are too.." he squeezed L.joe's.

L.joe flipped them around, "Hmm.. that was very naughty.. seems like you have to be punished."

Niel pouted, "No.. I want a reward.." he pulled L.joe down and kissed him.

L.joe smirked and started moving his lips sliding his hands under Niel's shirt. Niel pulled away panting and whispered in L.joe's ear, "L.joe.. lets do it.."

------------------------------------------------

Changjo came into his room to find Chunji out of the shower, a towel only covering his lower half. He was drying his hair. Changjo stood there, looking at Chunji's half body, he really did have a feminine body. Chunji turned around to find Changjo then turned back, "H-hey.."

"Hyung.. are you ignoring me.. did I do something...?" he asked

"No.." he whispered.

"Hyung.. dont lie to me.."

Chunji sighed and turned around, "Its nothing really.. what are you staring at.." he noticed that the younger wasnt looking at him in the eye but lower. He looked down and noticed that he was half covered, "Y-yahhhhh.. no dont look.."

"Sorry.. uh.. well I'll just go.."

Chunji gasped, "Y-you're going.."

"Yea.. promised one of the girls to help her with something..."

Chunji's heart tightened and watched as the other turned to leave. "No.. wait.." he ran and grabbed a hold of the other's arm.

Changjo turned around confused, "Hyung..?"

He bit his lips, "No.. d-dont go.." he looked down, "dont go.. st-stay here.. with me.."

"Hyung.."

Chunji turned a bit red, "I-I.. dont like it.. I dont like it when they are with you... I dont like it when you are with them.."

Changjo couldnt help but chuckle, "Okay.. didnt know you were jealous.."

Chunji gasped and looked up his face red, "I-I wasnt.."

"Okay sure.. come on..lets go to our private hot spring.."

"I.. just took a shower.." Chunji said.

"So... come on.." he dragged the older out the back and made him go in.

Chunji sighed, he was wet yet again. He looked as the other started stripping and Chunji's eyes widened, "You are not coming in here !!!"

"Why.." Changjo looked confused, "you are practically .."

"I dont care... grab a towel!!!" 

Changjo raised an eyebrow, "No thanks.." he started to strip again.

Chunji turned red, "MAKNAE!!! DONT YOU DARE COME IN HERE WITHOUT A TOWEL!!!" but it was too late as Changjo came splashing in. Chunji turned around not wanting to look at the other.

Changjo chuckled and smirked, "Hyung.. take yours off too.." he wrapped his arms around the other's neck, pressing his stomach against the older's back.

Chunji turned more red, "No!!!" 

His smirk got wider, "Aww.. but why.."

"B-because... I-HEY!!" Chunji turned around to find his only towel taken away by Changjo, "g-give it back!!!" he chased the other well tried to but the other threw the towel way off to the corner. Chunji tried to cover himself, "I hate you..." he glared at him.

Changjo laughed, "Aw come on.. you really look like a girl hyung... really cute.."

"Maknae!!! Go get my towel....now!!!" he tried to sound threatening but it failed, he started to back away as the other came closer.

"Umm.. nahh... it's much fun this way.." he smirked and reached out grabbing Chunji's wrist and pulling him towards himself.

"Ch-Changjo!!!!" 

"Yess.." his hands were traveling down towards the older's body, taking in the scent of the older.

"What are you doing..." he started to tremble.

"Nothing.." he d the older's .

Chunji's eyes grew wide and pushed the other away running inside. Changjo stood there shocked, "Crap.. should have held on harder.."

Around later in the night Changjo came in dressed ready for bed. He noticed Chunji acting strange, he was sitting there still, his hands were placed on the ground in between his legs. "Chunji.. what's wrong.."

"I...nothing.." he started to fidget.

Changjo wasnt convinced obviously, "Chunji.. just tell me.." he sat in front of the other.

"Nothing.. its nothing.." he looked down.

"Move your hands Chunji.."

"N-no.. dont, you'll think I'm weird.."

Changjo was getting curious, "Move them hyung..."

"It's nothing.. really.. nothing.."

Changjo sighed, "Fine.. didnt want to do this but.." he grabbed Chunji's wrist and moved them both away.

Chunji gasped, "No dont!!!!"

"Thats why your like this..."

Chunji whimpered, "I dont know why its like that.. am I sick?"

"Wait.. Chunji.. you never had a hard on before.." he asked hoping that he was wrong.

Chunji shook his head, "I never had one.. what do I do.. I dont know what to do.." he looked up at Changjo, "h-help me Changjo.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan yawned, "I'm tired.. lets go to sleep.."

Sehun laughed, "No way.. we missed one very important event," he said hugging Luhan by the waist.

"Umm.." Luhan's celphone rang, "oh look. a call.." he went and picked it up while Sehun huffed. "Hello.." his eyes widened. "What do you want.." he growled. 

Sehun was shocked by that tone of voice, "Who is it..?"

"No.. you have no right to know... how did you get this number? I dont care.. I said no.. you dont have to know.. are you kidding me.. after all you put him through.. hell no! Screw it... leave him alone, he deserves to live in peace with out you guys meddling in.. I dont care!" he hung up after that.

"Who was it.." Sehun asked.

"No one..." he sighed, "so.. where were we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am dont updating!!

it was kind of.. ehh..

but i hope you guys like it

^~^