Ch. 10

Why is it always...

updatiiiing..... skool tomorrow...boo -.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan wake up.." Chunji shook the sleeping boy, "I want to get to school early today.."

"Hnngh..." he slowly opened his eyes to meet Chunji's, "no kiss yeobo?"

Chunji huffed, "Fine..." he bent down and kissed Luhan cheek, "there, now get up sleeping beauty..." he smirked as he walked away.

"Yahhh! That should be you, not me!!" Luhan sat up glaring at him.

Chunji giggled, "Get up... I am making waffles... literally making with the batter and everything."

Luhan chuckled, "You are an awesome wife..." he got up and started headed towards the bathroom.

"And you are a lazy husband," Chunji stuck his tongue out and walked out of his room. He froze and quickly went back in, "Wait!!! Why am I the wife?!?!!?"

Luhan just shut the door closed ignoring the other. Chunji pouted while glaring at the bathroom door, "Damn, I walked into that one..."

At the kitchen, Chunji quickly got everyone plates ready. He placed the next batter in the waffle maker and closed it shut. He was about to go and wake everyone up but Luhan had reminded him that they all now ha alarm clocks. That lifted some heavy responsibility off of Chunji's shoulders, now he doesnt have to worry about them getting late to school. Chunji is really happy that he had made Luhan stay here, things are a lot easier for him now. He chuckled as he thought of a way to surprise Luhan with his breakfast.

"Hyung?"

Chunji flinched as he dropped the syrup bottle in his hand, thankful that it was closed. For some reason, hearing that voice started to make his chest hurt, 'What the...'

"Hyung?" he started walking closer to the other.

Chunji turned around and smiled, "M-morning.. Ch-Changjo..."

He looked at him confused, "You okay? You seem... a little off."

"I-I'm fine.." Chunji turned around to continue making his waffles, "the others.. you should go wake them up.."

"They are already," he walked over to Chunji and looked over his shoulder. Chunji tensed at the closeness as his heart beat accelerated. "Waffles, can't wait..." he smiled at Chunji.

Chunji's body started to heat up and he looked away from the other. Changjo sat in his chair on the table. The other placed his hand over his chest, 'W-what the heck is happening to me....'

"Hyung... is something burning?" Changjo sniffed the air.

Chunji gasped and opened the waffle maker and found a black waffle, "Noooo... great...." 'I dont have enough batter to make an extra one... guess I'll eat this one...' Chunji sighed as he took the black waffle out of it's oven. 

Changjo walked over and took the burnt waffle and tossed it into the trash, "There.."

"Wha... what did you do that for?" Chunji turned and glared at the other.

"It was burnt, why eat it?"

Chunji bit his lips, "But..."

Changjo seemed to understood so he nodded his head, "It's okay Hyung... I'll eat just one waffle no worries.."

"What... I cant do that.. you-"

"Hyung listen... I am not much of a breakfast eater, so just give me one," he ruffled Chunji's hair and chuckled. Actually, Changjo had a huge appetite, especially in the morning, but he didnt want to make his Hyung worry.

Chunji blushed and nodded his head, "O-okay.." he turned around to continue making his waffle as Changjo sat back in his seat. Chunji sighed as he tried his best to ignore the feeling he had in his chest and his stomach. Chunji didnt like this feeling one bit, it was new to him. This is the first time he had felt this way before.

He jumped as he felt a pair of arms around his waist, "Jagiya.. what are you making?" the cutsey tone of voice had said.

Chunji chuckled, "Waffles, now be a good boy and wait at the table.."

Luhan pouted as he placed his chin on the other shoulder, "But I want to watch..." Chunji sighed as shook his head.

"Do you guys always act like that," Changjo asked.

They both turned their heads to look at the other, "Yup... and i didnt notice there Changjo," Luhan said.

"Are you guys... you know..." Changjo didnt finish.

Luhan chuckled, "What do you think..." he rubbed Chunji's stomach, "this one here has been fiesty alot which makes my jagiya cranky..."

Changjo turned red, "What!?!? Y-you mean... Chunji is...but he's a guy!"

Luhan smirked, "It can happen... oh I hope it's a girl..."

Chunji looked at both of them his face in confusion, "What are you guys talking about?"

Luhan laughed, "Nothing yeobo," he kissed Chunji's cheek, "continue cooking.." he let go and sat in his seat at the table.

Chunji shrugged his shoulders and continued cooking, "Whatever.."

Luhan turned to Changjo and placed his index finger on his lips, "Keep it a secret..."

Changjo shifted around his chair his face flushed, 'H-he cant be serious right?!!?'

"Ooooooh I smell waffles.." Niel had said as the rest walked into the kitchen  and sat down.

"Just in time..." Chunji placed all their breakfast at the table.

Luhan's jaw dropped, "Chunji!!! I hate blueberry waffles!" he looked at his right and glared at the younger as he sat down.

Chunji smiled at him, "Surprise!"

"Fine..." he switched plates with Chunji, "there..."

"Wha-hey!!" Chunji pouted.

"You can eat that disgusting blue stuff while I eat your strawberry waffles," Luhan smiled as he took a bite.

"No way! I want my food back.."

"Changjo are you alright," Ricky asked pulling on the other's shirt looking up at him with his big ageyo eyes.

He turned to the cute angel and smiled, "i'm fine... just eat your waffles cutie..."

"Riiiicky..." Niel had his arm linked with the others, "How about going on a date with me after school?"

Ricky turned red, "Wha... d-date?"

"Hey, back off blubber boy... he is going somewhere with me after school, isnt that right Ricky," L.joe said smiling at Ricky.

Niel glared at him, "No, he is going somewhere with me.."

"S-sorry Niel-hyung... I promised L.joe-hyung first, I can go with you tomorrow..." Ricky apologized.

Niel pouted, "Fine..."

Chunji watched them and this time he didnt feel irratated at all, he found it amusing and laughed. Luhan joined him. "Well, we'll be heading off first come on Chunji.."

Chunji nodded, "See ya guys, we have to get there earlier.." they all nodded as they wave them off.

"Careful hyung," Changjo had said and that made Chunji flinch.

"O-okay.." as they got out side Lihan immediately started with the questions.

"What was that for?"

"N-nothing..."

"Chunji... dont lie to me," he stepped in front of him glaring at him.

Chunji gulped, "It's just... I dont know, I'm starting to feel weird around... the maknae," Chunji felt weird saying his name.

"Changjo?" Luhan said and that made Chunji blush, "how weird?"

"I-I dont know... I feel all tingly when he touches me, and I get all hot and my heart starts to beat really fast and... am I sick?"

Luhan nodded then sighed, "i see...no you are not.. lets go we are gonna be late..."

"Okay.." and they started to run to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You tell us to come early yet your late.." Myungsoo glared.

"Sorry," Luhan and Chunji panted as they got into the classroom, "we ran into trouble, but at least we are earlier than the teacher.."

Chunji nodded, 'Yea, we are sorry..."

"Okay, lets start practicing.." Eun said.

Hana agreed, "Yea... the teacher will be here any minute.."

Dae-hyun rolled her eyes, "Yea but he'll let us work in our groups anyway.."

"Doesnt matter.. lets start," Du-ho said.

Luhan sighed, "Dont fight... did you guys remember some of your lines at least, especially you guys.." he stared at the three guys.

Hoya nodded, "Yea I did... god i hate the language he uses and it's all in english... you should be asking Romeo.. since he has a lot of lines.." he nudged Dongwoo.

"I didnt remember all.. just some.." Dongwoo glared at Hoya who was snickereing.

"The first part of the play will be fine," Chunji said, "all the costumes are in my locker now, I will bring them after school since we are using the auditorium right?"

"Right," Luhan agreed, "I would say we should work on it on lunch too, but you guys will need a break.."

"Class, dont bother sitting down just go straight into your groups," the teacher came in and sat down.

"See..." Dae-hyun said.

"Lets just get to work..." Chunji said trying to avoid another heated discussion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went went by fast for them and they were already in the auditorium. "Hey guys, sorry Du-ho called and she said she cant make it..." Hana said.

"She said something happened at home," Eun added.

"What, then we cant do the play without a Juliet..." Dae-hyun said who was already there.

"What do we do now," Hoya asked Luhan.

Luhan thought for awhile and smirked, "I think i just found our replacement. Oh yeobo..." Luhan walked over to Chunji who just came in with the costumes.

"Y-yeobo..?" Hana questioned.

Myungsoo sighed, "He's like that.. they're not dating..."

"Yea.." Chunji asked.

"Can you do me a little tiny favor.." Luhan pouted and used his cutsy voice.

"Sure what is it," that made Luhan smirk.

 

"NOOOO!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I AM NOT DOING THAT!!!" Chunji shouted while shaking his head.

"B-but yeobo.." Luhan said his ear plugged, he was ready for this, "we cant do it without a Juliet..."

"Why cant the other girls do it.. you know, since they are girls!!!" Chunji yelled.

"But.. they have an improtant part, yours isnt..."

Chunji's jaw dropped, "No... that's final..."

Luhan glared at him, "Fine.."

"Wh-what are you doing..." Chunji backed up as Luhan came forward, "w-wait... n-no Luhan wait y-you cant. wait wait... WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIT!!!!"

 

"Chunji!!! He's being Juliet? Why, h-he is a guy..." Eun said.

Hana's face contorted in disgust, "I dont want to see that nerd as a girl... god he will look terrible..."

"One of us just could do it.." Dae-hyun argued.

The others just stood there, the image as Chunji as Juliet was glued in their mind. "Okay, we are done!!! Come on Chunji," Luhan dragged Chunji out and everyone's eyes went wide, they were speechless.

"Chunji?!?! OMO, you look like a girl," Eun said. Chunji looked away blushing madly.

"Eun's right," Hana agreed, "you look beautiful, much better Du-ho in that dress..."

Chunji was feeling very embarressed, "i-I dont even know her lines.."

Luhan smiled, "It's okay, I will give them to you..."

"Wait, I have to do her-er-him.. his sorry.. his hair first..." Dae-hyun said (btw.. he is wearing a wig...).

"Oooooh, let me do his make-up!!!" Eun squealed.

"Make-up!!! No..." Chunji denied.

"Come on Chunji, I mean Juliet... you will look gorgeous.." Hana grabbed his wrist and dragged him away, "You boys go get dressed... oh and Romeo, Juliet will be waiting for you..." she winked at Dongwoo who turned red.

Luhan laughed, "Lets go get dressed.."

The girls sat Chunji down, "Chunji... when we're done with you, you'll look so cute and beautiful..." Eun said.

"B-but..." Chunji looked up at them terrified.

"Awwww... it's okay, any guy will fall for you after this.." Dae-hyun said.

"Gosh if I was a guy I would soo fall for you," Hana giggled.

That made Chunji turned deeply red, "But... I didnt want to be Juliet at all.."

"Well, then I'm glad Luhan forced you... god I wanna dress you up in other outfits... eek, I wish you were my brother..." Eun said.

"i sooo agree with Eun," Dae-hyun giggled.

As the guys got dressed they started to head out. "Yo Romeo, how's the outfit..." Hoya laughed.

"Dude you look like a dork," Myunsoo said.

"Shut up," Dongwoo glared at them, right now he was worrying about him having to act with Chunji as Juliet. As they got onto the stage he froze. Chunji stood there with the other girls around him. His hair was clipped to the side with a rose clip and the hair curled down to his neck. The hair was light milky brown. The makeup made him look stunning, it made his eyes pop out. You could see his eyelashes, the brown eyes he had, the eyeshadow done a nice jod of bringing out his eye color. His cheeks had a hint of red that was the blush and his lips were light pink. It looked so soft and plump.

"Woah..." Hoya said as they stood there amazed.

The girls smirked, "Like your Juliet, Romeo.." Hana chuckled.

"Yeobo you look so cute," Luhan said as he went over and kissed his cheek. The girls squealed and Chunji got more red. "Okay, we are doing the kiss scene but since Chunji is a guy, sadly.." Chunji punched his arm, "you guys will just kiss on the cheek..."

Dongwoo gulped, "...."

"Chunji go fix his tie... I cant seem do it," Luhan said.

Chunji walked over and started fixing Dongwoo's tie. He looked away not wanting to look at Chunji. "Awww... they look like a couple.." the girls cooed. Chunji tensed as they both turned deeply red.

Eun pouted, "Dongwoo... why do you look so plain..."

Dongwoo glared at her. "I think he looks handsome..." Chunji said.

Myungsoo cleared his throat, "L-let's just start..."

---------------------------------------------------

At home Chunji was whining the whole way, "Why cant I change back to normal. What if the others see me like this, they will laugh.." Chunji pouted.

"Trust me, they wont laugh... plus we didnt have time. Look, I am still in my costume..." as they got in the house no one was home.

Chunji sighed in relief, "Phew...."

"I'll get us a snack... go up stairs and start changing..." Luhan headed towards the kitchen.

Chunji nodded and went to his room and closed the door. He took off the heels that were killing him, "Ow... how do girls do it.." he tried to open the zipper on the back but it was stuck, "damn..." the door opened and Chunji turned around, "help me take this....off.." his eyes widened and his face was flushed.

"Hyung...?"

"Ch-Changjo..."

Changjo looked away his face red, "You... uh.."

Chunji gasped and shook his head, "No no.... uh, I was J-Juliet from the play we are doing....the girl who was suppose to play Juliet couldnt make it so Luhan made me do it... I thought no one was home.."

"I had tons of homework... um, you need help?" Changjo offered.

Chunji's heart started to beat fast and he didnt have it in him to reject Changjo, "T-the zipper will be fine..."

Changjo walked towards him, "I thought you were an actaul girl for a sec.... you make a pretty girl hyung..."

Chunji started to feel tingly by Changjo's breathe on his neck. He heard the zipper open. Changjo had a bit trouble but managed to get it somewhat open without ripping it. His eyes widned as he saw Chunji's back. It looked so smooth and his waist line had an actual curve to it like an actual girl. Chunji's nape looked smooth also. He slipped his hand around Chunji's waist. Chunji gasped as he tensed, he felt even more tingly and his body started to heat up.

"Ch-Changjo..." his eyes widened as he felt something on his neck, a pair of lips. Chunji pushed Changjo away, "Wh-what are you doing?"

Changjo came to his senses and gasped when he realized what he was doing, "H-hyung.. I-I didnt..."

"I...I am not Ricky..." Chunji shouted.

Changjo's eyes widened, "Hyung I didnt-"

"You like Ricky so do that to him... dont replace me as him, I am not his replacement," Chunji ran in the bathroom locking it. Chunji's breathe was uneven, his heart hurt, and he didnt even know why he said that to the other.

There was a knock at the door, "Go away..." Chunji said.

"Chunji.." it was Luhan's voice. Chunji quickly opened it. "Chunji... what happened?"

Chunji hugged Luhan, "i-I am me... no one else.. just me..."

Luhan nodded kind of understanding the situation that happened, "Yes Chunji... you're you, dont let anyone think other wise..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.....

i honestly wasnt gonna update today....

but I had the urge to....

so enjoy...

*_^