Ch. 31

Why is it always...

updatiiiing..... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji oppa... Chunji oppa?" she tugged on his shirt.

He got startled as he turned to look at her. He had this confused look on his face, "Yes.. are you talking to me..?"

"Chunji oppa are you okay..?" she asked worriedly. She was one of his classmates, and she had saw him in his locker. Changjo was with him, he didnt look to happy.

"Chun..? Oh yea.. me of course.." Chunji laughed nervously. He didnt know what was happeneing to him, and he didnt want to find out, "Yea..?"

She smiled, "I was wondering.... I am gonna have a christmas party, and I want you to come.." she held out an invitation, "it's the weekend before christmas.. you get one too Changjo oppa.."

Chunji smiled and took the invitation, "If I can, I'll try to come.."

"Please do.." she gave one last smile to both of them then left.

Chunji had grabbed the things in his locker and shut it closed. He turned to Changjo, "What..?" 

Changjo looked at the older, really worried, "Hyung... are you okay..?"

He nodded, "Yea... dont worry.. I am fine.." the bell rang as he spoke, "I have to go... see you at lunch..." he ran off to try and get to class on time.

"Chunji wait!" but he was too late as the other already ran off. He sighed, "I have to tell Luhan.."

As Chunji came in to the class, Luhan got up. "Chunji.." he went over and hugged the younger, "thank god you came to school... I am so sorry for not being there yesterday and today.."

"Y-yah.. Luhan... cant... bre...eathe.." Luhan hugged lighter and Chunji gasped for air. He wrapped his arm around the older's waist and laughed, "Luhan.. you are being silly.. its okay really.. you were there for me... in a different way.."

"Still.." he still kept hugging the other. Some of the girls were squealing.

Myungsoo and the others came, "You.. okay?" he asked nervously.

Chunji sighed, "I'm fine.. really.. dont worry.."

"Ahem.." the teacher cleared his throat, "its really heart warming to see two guys hug but you two lovebirds can do that anytime..." the girls squeal harder.

Chunji turned red, especially the guys comment that mostly said, 'Get a room', "W-we.. no.. we arent.." 

Luhan let go, "Sorry.. lets sit down.." 

As they sat down the teacher spoke, "Okay... today.. you people can do whatever you want, while I grade all these papers.. sadly.. and if there is any loud noises, then you will have a test.."

Luhan's eyes twitched, "Then what was the point in sitting down," he grumbled.

"What was that Luhan.." the teacher asked.

Luhan smiled, "Nothing.. just how an amazing teacher you are.."

"Yes.. I am.." he praised himself highly. 

Dongwoo grabbed a seat next to Chunji, the others as well. "So what do we do now.." he asked.

"You know... he barely gives us any work.. which is good.. but.. how come some people are failing his class.. for example.. you three.." Luhan eyes them.

"Are you kidding me.. his tests are hard as hell.." Myungsoo exclaimed.

"And we brought our grade up.." Hoya added.

"But not enough to pass.." Chunji laughed and Luhan joined him, "Besides, you dont do any homework or classwork..."

"All you guys do is sleep.." Luhan placed his elbow down on the table and rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Whatever.. so did you hear about the christmas party someone is having. you guys going.." Hoya asked trying to change the subject.

Chunji laughed which came out like a giggle. Dongwoo looked at him suspiciously, "What.."

"You guys are acting like girls.. gossiping about the latest news.." he it his lips to keep in the laughter.

Myungsoo laughed as well, "That's true...."

"Alright.. then you start a conversation Chunji.." Hoya said.

Chunji looked at him confused, "Chunji.." Luhan looked at him a it startled, he felt as though something went wrong.

"What.. you have nothing to say.." Hoya sneered.

"But,, I.." Chunji widened his eyes in realization and shook his head, "oh right me.. yea.. um... uh..."

"Chunji.. are you okay.." Luhan placed his hand on the other's shoulder looking at him worriedly.

"Uh.. yea.. I am.. just a bit tired..." he replied.

"Okay.. if you are tired then go to sleep.." 

Chunji smiled, "Okay.. thanks.."

He grinned, "Good.." Luhan kissed his cheek and they heard girls squealing.

The five turned around to find almost all the class mates staring at them, even the teacher. Chunji blushed furiously and punched Luhan's arm, "D-dont do that.."

Luhan smirked, "Okay.." he kissed Chunji's other cheek making him go redder.

"LUHAN.."

The chinese boy started laughing as the girls started squealing and gossiping to each other, "Wo ai ni.." 

Chunji got even more red, "W-wo ai ni.." he mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch everyone gathered around at their table. "We'll go get lunch for everyone.." Ricky said hooking arms with Cap.

"We are.." Cap said looking at his lover.

The younger nodded his head, "Yup.. lets go.." and he started to drag him away. Niel and L.joe looked at them bitterly. 

Sehun sighed, "When will you two realize that you are meant for each other..." he said looking at them both who were sitting across from each other.

"WE ARE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER..." Niel shouted. 

"Yea yea yea..." Myungsoo said waving his hand at them.

"Hey wifey.." Sehun walked over to the chinese boy.

Luhan smiled, "Hey.." Sehun went over and pecked his lips.

Everyone was surprised escpecially Chunji who had his mouth wide open, "Y-you.. guys.."

Sehun chuckled, "You get one too..." he grabbed the other's waist and pulled him close pecking him in the lips.

Changjo dropped his bag of chips which was open, the blood indside him began to boil. Chunji turned red and covered his lips, "Y-y-y-you.. !!!!"

Sehun smirked, "Dont be-HEY!!!" he stiffened as he felt himself getting wet. He turned around to see Changjo dumping a bottle of water on him, "What the.."

Changjo kicked Sehun in the leg, "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!"

Sehun winced in pain, "What the heck is your problem.."

Niel and L.joe were laughing their head off while the others were shocked especially Chunji and Luhan. "Yahhh... stop fighitng... you are making a scene.." Chunji said coming in between them and they stopped mainly not wanting to hurt Chunji who was in the middle.

Luhan sighed and pulled Sehun to the side, "Nice going..."

Sehun rubbed his leg, "Didnt think he would do that when I tried to get him jealous... which is not a good sign... note to self.. dont get Changjo jealous.."

Luhan shook his head and walked over to Changjo, "Hey.."

Changjo growled, "I dont care if you start yelling at me.. he had no right to do that-"

"Dude its okay... Sehun told me that you realized your feelings for Chunji which is good and no more Ricky in the picture.." Changjo got red a bit, "oh and if you hurt Chunji ever.. well.. that wont be a good sign for you.."

Changjo shuddered, "Okay... I'll remember that.."

"Oh.. and what's wrong... you seem distracted..."

Changjo looked over at Chunji who was trying to wipe the water off of Sehun. His eyes twitched at that, "What is-"

"Focus!!!"

"Oh.. right.. I.. dont really know how to say it.." he said.

Luhan looked confused, "Then... show me...."

"Hey.. we are back!!" Ricky said as he and Cap placed the food down, "why are you wet Sehun hyung.."

Sehun glared at Changjo, "Oh I dont know.. maybe because of someone.."

"You should have seen it.. it was funny.." Niel said.

Changjo looked back at Luhan, "I'll show you later.. when its just the three of us..."

Luhan nodded, "i can arrange that.."

 

After school Luhan was helping some teacher with Chunji helping, "Phew... done.." Chunji declared.

Luhan sighed, "Finally.. come on.. lets go.." they got their stuff and started leaving.

As they were walking down the hall they saw Changjo in his locker, "Hey Changjo..." Luhan said.

"What are you doing here.." Chunji asked.

"The teacher.. he had to talk to me and make me run some errands.."

"Oh.." Luhan looked at Changjo and they both gave a slight nod.

"We are going to a cafe.. that's where everyone is.." Changjo said.

They started to walk and Changjo and Luhan were talking. "So.. do you think its working.." Changjo whispered.

"Yup.. he is not even listening to us.." Luhan said in his normal tone of voice, "now show me.."

"Oh.. okay.. Chunji.." the other didnt notice, "Chunji..." he said a bit louder. Luhan looked confused, he didnt know why Chunji wasnt responding. "Chunji.." Changjo half shouted. He shook his head and looked at Luhan, "now watch.."

Luhan nodded, he was getting scared, "Okay.."

Changjo bit his lips not wanting to say it, "R-Rihyuk..."

"Hm.." Chunji turned his head to them, "what..?"

Luhan eyes widened and stopped walking, "Chunji..."

He looked at him confused, "Chun.." he gasped, "yahh.. dont call me Rihyuk.." Chunji glared at Changjo using both his fist and hitting Changjo on the chest, "I'm Chunji.."

Luhan went over and grabbed Chunji's both cheeks, "You.." 

"L-Luhan..?"

"Chunji... you are Chunji.. dont ever do that.." Luhan couldnt but cry a bit. He hugged Chunji around his neck, "you are Chunji... remember that.." he sniffed.

"Luhan.. wh-why are you crying.. please dont cry.." Chunji gently wrapped his arms around the other's waist, "what did I do... Luhan did I do something..."

"I.. cant lose you.. Chunji... you are forgetting your name.. you're forgetting who you are.." Luhan said trying to stop himself from crying.

"What.. I..." Chunji bit his lips burying his head in the crook of Luhan's neck, "I dont know what you are talking about.."

"Chunji... dont lie to me.. I know when you are lying.."

Chunji sniffed, "i'm scared... I dont know why.. but I keep thinking as myself as Rihyuk.. I dont want to.. I am scared Luhan.. I want to be me.."

"You are you.. I am only best friends with Chunji.. Chunji only.."

They stood there for several minutes until they pulled away. Changjo stood there hoping Chunji would be back to normal. "Um.. hey.. you guys go ahead to the cafe.. I have to do something.."

"Where are you going.. I'll go too.." Luhan offered.

Chunji shook his head, "No.. I need to do this myself.." he waved goodbye and walked off.

"Are you going to follow him..." Changjo asked.

Luhan sighed, "No.. I have a feeling that Chunji really wants to do this alone... lets go to the cafe.."

"Okay...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was really fun.." Ricky said, "why didnt Chunji hyung come..?"

"He had things to do.." Changjo repliedand Luhan gave a small smile.

"What things.." L.joe asked.

Changjo and Luhan shrugged their shoulders. As they got to the house Luhan froze and held out his arms to stop the others, "Luhan.. what are you doing?" Cap asked.

"Shh.. listen.." he said and they stayed quiet. Then they heard, they can hear shouting.

"What the.. what's going on.." L.joe looked at Luhan.

Luhan went to the front door and opened it slowly. They all crowded around the door and their eyes widened at the voices, it was Chunji and his mom.

"STOP... I AM TIRED.. REALLY TIRED OF THIS!!" Chunji yelled.

She sighed, "I dont understand you.."

Chunji sniffed, "I'm scared.. I'm really scared..."

"Rihyuk why are you scared.."

"HIM.. I AM SCARED OF BECOMING HIM.. I DONT WANT TO BE RIHYUK ANYMORE.. I DONT.."

Her eyes widened, "Rihyuk.. what are you saying.. what is the meaning of this.."

"STOP.. STOP CALLING ME RIHYUK!! IT'S CHUNJI MOM!! MY NAME IS CHUNJI!!!!" he screamed.

"Rihyuk.. stop this right now.. I am sick and tired of this game.. and do not raise your voice at me.." her voice was strict.

"I'M NOT.. WHY.. WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME.. WHY CANT YOU TRY AND REMEMBER ME.. ME ONLY.." he sobbed.

"RIHYUK.. STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.. why on earth do you like that name so much.."

"Because.. that name is sepcial.." he hiccuped.

She glared at him, "How is that name special... Rihyuk.. your name is special.."

"NO... CHUNJI... its Chunji.."

"Rihyuk I am telling you to stop right now.. that name is nothing.."

"IT IS.. YOU NAMED ME CHUNJI.. THAT IS WHY ITS SPECIAL.. YOU NAMED ME CHUNJI.. YOUR SECOND SON MOM.. I AM YOUR SECOND SO-" his eyes widened as he felt a stinging sensation on his cheek, she had slapped him. He brought his hand up to touch his cheek, it was red and it burned.

"I'm leaving.. I will not have a son who plays this kind of sick game.. and I had no second son.." she stated as she walked to the door.

Everyone eyes widened, and Luhan gritted his teeth. He was this close to hitting her. She came out the door and was surprised to see everyone, "Please excuse me.." she said and walked away. 

Luhan didnt even want to look at her as he ran inside to go to Chunji. Chunji legs fell and he sat there crying like he never had his hands trying to wipe the tears away. Luhan grabbed a hold of him and pulled him into a hug, "Chunji.. dont listen to her.. whatever you do.. dont listen to her."

Chunji body trembled, "I hate him.. I hate him Luhan.. I hate Rihyuk so much.."

"I know.."

"And I hate her too.. I hate them both so much..."

"I know.. I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i am done...

so i wasnt gonna update

but i was like ehh what the heck

sooooo

i hope you enjoyed

^^