Ch. 26

Why is it always...

okay UPDATING!!! SO SORRY..I HAD SOOO MUCH HOMEWORK AND THINGS.. UGH! AND TODAY I HAD A CONCERT!!!! its late but just have the urge to type..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo yawned as he came downstairs and walked into the kitchen. He stopped and stood in front of the door, to find everyone sitting down except one person wasnt there, Ricky. He was suprised to see everyone talking and smiling espesially Chunji who was making breakfast. They are probably just trying to act normal. He sat down stretching, "Morning..." he mumbled. 

It felt like a lazy morning, and they have school. Minutes later Chunji set down the plates with the help of Luhan and sat down. Ricky came in just then, "Well someone seems to be awake...." Niel chuckled.

"Did you even turn on your alarm..." Chunji asked.

Ricky yawned cutely, "Forgot.."

"Arent you going to kiss him morning Mr. boyfriend," L.joe said to Changjo sarcastically and Chunji's heart immediately tightened.

Ricky blinked a couple of times, "We didnt tell you..? Well.... he and I... we broke up.."

"WHAT!!!" they all shouted and Chunji spit out the juice he was drinking and started coughing hard.

"Yahhh... careful jagiya..." Luhan said rubbing his back.

"Y-you guys broke up.." Niel said 

Ricky nodded, "Since when.." L.joe asked.

"Why.." Cap asked and looked at Changjo, "Did you do something?!?!" he was ready to punch the life out of the other for not making his beloved Ricky unhappy.

Changjo's eyes widened, "What no?!?!?!"

"No thats not it hyung.." Ricky added, "we j-"

Changjo interuppted, "Ah... its just that... Ricky likes someone else and I didnt want him to be with someone that he isnt happy with."

Ricky looked at the younger confused, wondering why he couldnt just tell him the truth. "You.. like someone else.." Cap said, his hope vanishing just like that.

Ricky blushed, "Well.... yes.. but that person likes someone else.."

Chunji was shocked, what the heck happened? He didnt know how to feel, honestly he felt happy and sad. Happy that he doesnt have to witness those two together and sad that Changjo is still hung up on Ricky. He looked down and gripped his pants, this feeling was a bit new too him also. Luhan sighed as he watched Chunji, "Alright... eat, we are going to be late for school."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys.." Chunji said as he greeted the three.

"Hey.. heard you left early from the party.." Hoya said.

"Yea.. what happened.." Myungsoo asked.

Chunji's face contorted into confusion, "I dont know... what happened Luhan," he turned to the other.

Luhan smiled, "Oh.. nothing.."

Dongwoo sighed, "Hey.. who wants to skip class... the teacher isnt here yet..."

Luhan smiled, "That's a great idea... yeobo you with us.."

"Hey.. who the hell said I wanted to skip.." Hoya complained.

"Of course you do.." Luhan smiled, "so you in jagiya.."

"Um.. " Chunji fidgeted, he hasnt skipped school once and he wasnt feeling too good about it.

"Great.." Luhan exclaimed, "I'll text the others.."

Chunji sighed, and thought, why the hell not.

 

"So... why are we skipping school..." Cap asked.

"I'm glad.. because I dont feel like listening to the teachers.." Ricky chirped.

"So.. what are we going to do.." Sehun said as he placed his arm across Chunji's shoulder. Chunji looked at him and shook his head, just like Luhan, he is just like Luhan.

Changjo eyed those two wondering when have they gotten so close, and honestly he didnt like it, but was confused why. Luhan glanced at Changjo then Sehun and Chunji and smirked, "Okay.. we will play a fun game.." they were at the park, it had many trees and bushes, it looked like a mini forest.

"What the heck are you planning now.." Dongwoo complained.

"Shh.." Luhan shushed him, "Okay now one of us has to be the goal... um... how about Romeo.." he grinned.

Dongwoo groaned, "Stop with that..."

"Okay.. so.. you are going to be our goal.." Luhan handed him a piece of paper, "go there and stay there.. no hide somewhere there.." Dongwoo nodded then left. "He has the prize..."

"How do you play..." L.joe asked.

"I'm getting to it... you guys will choose your faited partners..." he smirked, "but you pick out the name though.." he got out a hat with paper in it, "Ricky, Hoya, Niel,and Chunji choose a piece of paper..." they all took one, "good now dont open it. After you see your faited partner... you guys will be tied to them by this red rope. Tie it around your wrist at each end.." he gave the people that held the paper each one and they each tied one end to their wrist.

"This is stupid.." Niel said.

"Too bad you are playing... so.. the red rope means the red string of fate, so whoever your partner is, that is your destined partner. You both have to go and find the prize which in this case Dongwoo has, but careful so the string doesnt break. If it does then you lose the game and you are not destined to be together.. or whatever... okay.. so.. open your paper.. oh and the first one to find him without a ripped string rope is the winner..."

They all were actually excited to play. "Wait.. how about me.." Sehun said.

Luhan laughed and held out his piece of paper which read Sehun, "Looks like you are my faited partner..." Sehun smirked.

Chunji's hand slightly trembled, he was really nervous to see who his partner was. 'My destined partner... I would like to know who it is..Chunji took a deep breath and  opened his slip. His eyes widened as he turned deeply red. His heart started to increase. "I got Myungsoo..." Hoya said.

Niel groaned, "Great.. I am stuck with shorty here.."

L.joe growled, "Who the hell wants to be your partner anyways fish lips.."

"Cap hyung I got you.." Ricky said cheerfully.

Cap smiled, "Thats good..."

Chunji gulped, "I-I..  got.. Changjo.." his voice was very soft.

Sehun sighed, "You cheated didnt you.." he whispered to is faited partner.

Luhan hummed, "Who knows... maybe I did.. or not... okay everybody.. tie up and good luck... may the best faited couple win!!" those two ran afterwards. (LOL  I got this game from a manga...)

 

Chunji sighed as he kept on walking, leading the way. Chunji was actually sweating, his heartbeat accelerated and he felt his body heating up. Chunji didnt dare look back, he didnt want to see him, "Hyung.." Changjo started.

Chunji felt his heart skip a beat, "Um.. s-sorry about you and Ricky..."

Changjo sighed, "No.. its okay... are you feeling alright.."

"Yea.." his voice was barely audible.

"Hyung.." Changjo placed his hand on the other shoulder.

Chunji flinched, "Dont do that...."

"Listen.. about yesterday.."

"I dont want to talk about it.." Chunji said stubbornly.

"Look Ric-"

"Stop.." Chunji said, he didnt know why but when the other said Ricky's name it makes Chunji chest hurt, "Changjo.. I really am not Ricky.."

"I am not trying to make it seem that way...."

"Hugging people like that and... you are only suppose to do those kinds of things with your lover... but since Ricky broke up with you.. that doesnt make it alright to do that.... I am not his replacement...."

"Chunji..listen! I am not treating you like him... I never did.. I was just trying to comfort you..."

"Then dont!" Chunji turned around and glared at the younger, "when you do things like that.. I cant help but feel weird... when I think of you doing things like that I cant help but notice how you are in love with Ricky... and I cant help but think that you are treating me as his replcement.. even if you dont mean to, I just cant help but think that way..."

"Hyung... I really am not... I was really worried about you... and I still am... Chunji.. .you were never his replacement..."

"Even if you say that.. I still cant help but think that way. I still cant help it... I am sick and tired of being someone who I am not... I really am sick of it..." 

"Chunji... I am not your mom..."

Chunji's eyes widened, "What.. why would you... why would you bring that up..." Chunji voice trembled as his throat grew tight. He can feel himself tear up but tried to will himself not to, but it didnt help. "Why would you bring that into this..."

"Hyung...the past experience you had.. its not the same this time... I know you arent Ricky.. you are Chunji... when I try to comfort you, I never once thought that you were Ricky... just you hyung..."

"Stop... just stop.." Chunji sniffed as he tried wiping his tears, "you are making me feel weird....."

Changjo walked over and hugged him tight, "Chunji... please listen when I say that I wasnt treating you like Ricky..."

"But-but.." he sobbed quietly into the others shirt, "why... why would you do that if you had Ricky.."

He sighed, "Ricky and I broke up... but what I said wasnt entirely true. Yes Ricky did like someone else... but my feelings for him had changed, I didnt like him that anymore..."

Chunji sniffed, "i dont get it.."

Changjo broke out a smile, "Meaning.. I am not in love with Ricky anymore.... I stopped way before I dated him.."

Chunji pulled away shocked, "Then.. you like someone else..." Chunji heart clenched tight again.

"I'm not sure.... still figuring that out.." he wiped the tears out of Chunji's eyes and held hands with him, "now comeon... we have a game to win partner.."

They walked and Chunji held his hand tighter. He felt like some weight have been lifted off of his shoulders. He was glad to know that Changjo wasnt in love with Ricky anymore and that he clarified the fact that Changjo didnt treat him as Ricky. Changjo holding his hand made Chunji's body feel really hot. Chunji looked at the red rope tieing them together, he absolutely promised himself not to let it rip, so maybe Changjo was his real faited partner, all Chunji has to do is to make sure it doesnt rip.

 

Sehun smiled, "I'm glad that they made up.. so no more Ricky in the picture.." he said as he watched the two walk away.

Luhan sighed, "Yea... man, are you sure to let things happen.. I mean I dont want Chunji to suffer anymore... are you sure its okay to let them get close like this.."

Sehun nodded, "Yea.. trust me, things will go fine.. just leave those two alone.."

Luhan sighed again, "Better be right.... I hope Changjo realizes his feelings soon..."

"Yea.. so.. nice job cheating and setting the partners up..."

"Actually i really didnt.." Luhan confessed, "I forgot... but.. maybe they are really destined to be together.."

Sehun smirked, "So you were destined to be with me huh.."

Luhan laughed, "No.. on that I cheated.. come on.. we are losing them.."

"Hey.. Chunji doesnt really believe the red string of fate thing right..."

Luhan froze, "Crap... he probably does.." he looked at Sehun, "we cant let that string rip.."

 

"Hyung.. this way?" Ricky asked.

Cap nodded his head, "Yea..." he looked at the other, he was walking happily. He still couldnt believe that Ricky likes someone else.

"Hyung.. whats wrong.. you have been quiet lately.."

"Uh nothing..." he sighed, "so.. you like someone huh?"

Ricky blushed again, "Um.. yea, but he likes someone else.."

"I see.." Cap didnt like to see his beloved Ricky sad. He took the others hands, "forget about that other guy... and like someone else.." he said leading the other.

Ricky smiled a bit, "Thanks.. but sorry hyung.. I cant..." he mumbled.

 

"UGHH!! Why wont this goddamn string break!!!" Niel yelled.

"Shut the hell up... damn.. you are so loud.." L.joe glared at the other.

"Shut up...I rather lose this game than to be your partner..."

"HA! You think I want to be tied to you? God I wish how Ricky was here with me instead of you.."

"Yea right... Ricky with you? He wont ever like a guy like you.."

"Says the guy who carries fat in his lips.."

"Yahhh.. dont talk about my lips like that.. you are just jealous that mines dont look like chicken lips.." Niel snickered.

"What did you say.." he pulled on the string and Niel stumbled backwards and fell on the ground. "Who are you calling chicken lips.."

"What the hell was that for.." he pulled on the string harder than the other which was a huge mistake because L.joe fell and landed on Niel. "OW.. you are heavy.. get off..."

L.joe grunted, "You little..." he stopped when he realized he was really close to the other's face.

Niel turned red at their closeness, "G-get off..." the other got off and so did Niel dusting himself off. He couldnt help that his heart beat sped up, "Stupid string wont break..."

"Blubber boy..."

"YAHHH!! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!?!!?"

 

Chunji panted as they stopped for air, "Did the dog stop chasing us?"

Changjo nodded, "Yea.. you okay?"

Chunji took a few steady breathes, "Yea.." he flinched as his phone vibrated. He picked up the phone, "Hello..." his eyes widened.

Changjo didnt like the look of this, "Who is it.." he whispered.

"Uh.. yea I'm fine.. no.. you too mom.."

Changjo eyed widened also. He usually isnt the type to judge, but he didnt like Chunji's mom very much.

"No.. I'm fine.. yea.. still in school.. yup... no...oh, uh I cant tonight.. sorry.. yea...s-sure.. tomorrow sounds fine.. kay... bye.." he hung up then had a long sigh.

"What happened?"

"Nothing... just having dinner with mom tomorrow.."

"What.. but Chunji... i dont think that's a good idea... you could-"

"I'll be fine.. you worry like Luhan... its okay. Like i said, I am used to it..."

"Chunji.." Changjo had a worried look on his face and Chunji sighed.

"I'll be fine..."

"Okay..fine.." 

"Where are we.." Chunji asked.

"Dont know... uh hyung?" Changjo had his hand stretched out.

"Yea.."

"There's a spider on your shoulder.." Changjo soon realized that was a huge mistake to say.

Chunji's eyes widened as he started to scream, "SPIDER!!!!" he stumbled back trying to swat the spider away.

"Hyung wait.." Changjo had his ears covered but worried about the string.

Chunji fell to the ground and there was a snap sound, it broke, the string ripped. Chunji's eyes widened ten times more, "It... broke.. the string... it.." his lips trembled.

Changjo groaned, "Damn.. and i thought we could win also..." he heard some sniffling noise and Changjo gasped to see the other crying, "What... n-n-n-no no no no no no... dont cry... its okay.. its just a game... hyung.."

"It.. br-broke.. it. *sniff* ... it ripped...it ripped.."

"No.. its okay.. please dont cry hyung.."

"We... we arent.. wahhhhh... ahhhh.." 

Changjo started panicking, he never thought that Chunji would literally cry like a kid, "Hyung.. no its okay.. really.. i dont care about the game... "

"We-we... arent.. d-destined... wahhhhh..."

"No its.... wait what?" Changjo was confused, Chunji didnt really believe in this did he?

 

Luhan facepalmed himself, "Is Chunji actaully crying because the string broke..."

"Wow.. guess he strongly believes in this.. and loves Changjo alot.." Sehun chuckled.

"But... i wanted them to win.." Luhan pouted.

"Shh.. its getting intresting..."

 

"Chunji.. uh.. i-its okay.. this isnt real..." he bent down to the other trying to comfort him but he just feels awkward.

"But.. the string broke.." he sniffed, "this wasnt destined.. we arent fated..." he hiccuped.

"Chunji.." he was utterly speechless, he didnt understand what the other was saying.

"We.. hic....we cant hic..." he sniffed.

Changjo knew this was cruel but he actaully found Chunji cute crying like this, "Hyung... dont cry..." he cupped the others face and kissed both his eyes.

"But.. hic....we...hic.." Chunji had his eyes closed and the hiccuping wasnt going away.

"I dont care about the string.. that doesnt matter...."

"But.." Chunji's eyes widened as he felt somethings on his lips. Changjo had his lips on them. Chunji heart fluttered and his body heated up. Changjo started moving his lips and Chunji shut his eyes closed. He was freaking out, had no idea what to do. He just let the other to whatever.

 

"Woah.." Sehun said, "didnt think he had it in him.."

Luhan glared at him, "Shut up.."

 

Chunji gripped on the other's shirt, and gasped when he felt something wet. Changjo took this chance and slid his tongue in, he roamed the others cavern. Chunji softly moaned and his grip tightened when the other was playing with his tongue. He had no idea what to do, why would he, I mean this is Chunji's first kiss after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done

sorry for not updating for soo long...

but i hope you enjoy..

^^